LR  Fucked Her

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I got back Malika. I just came out of her. I'm so excited and tired I can't even explain. First I have to say thanks to everyone who has helped me. I officially just lost my virginity. I had a lay with a prostitute last year but since I paid it doesn't count.

Gentlemen I'll get to the details later tonight. For now I had to let y'all know. THANKS GUYS. :)

Troy

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ah you dat?! Gwaan Troy. Looking forward to the report. Congrats g.

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
In " A tragic Story: How Did I Mess Up? " viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9791I talked about how I almost lost Malika. A cute dark chick with a wonderful personality. I panicked when Brandon made a move on her on Friday and I became even more fearful when they traded numbers.

I got help from ya'll and I thank you for that. Turns out you were right guys, she didn't lose hope in me so fast.

I couldn't wait any more when I haden't heard from her Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Tuesday I whatsapped her and she immediately starts telling me about Brandon. A sign she wanted me to be jealous. I had to stepup to the plate. Usually when I saw these signs I backed down. The girl's I felt I lost would still call to me but I never got the courage to stand up and push past the obstacles. When I realized this was probably my biggest problem I decided NOT to let this girl go. I had nothing to lose. Either she gave me the pussy or not. I messaged her and asked her out.

Asking Her Out

Troy: BTW your hair looked nice today. I forgot to say

Malika: OHK....thanks

Troy: Mhm are you free after school tomorrow?

Malika: Yup

Troy: I'm going to chill after school tomorrow. Come on too?

Malika: Come where

Troy: In Spain

Malika: Ok

Troy: Great

I had a bit of banter with her before asking her out. IMO that set her in a good mood. I used a yes ladder in the bantering and got her laughing before this stage.

This Morning

I didn't sleep well last night because I was up completing school projects and cleaning my house. This morning I didn't feel like going to school because I was so tired so I got some sleep then spent the rest of the morning up to 2:00pm cleaning my house from head to toe. Never bring a girl to your bachelor pad/home/apartment without having it clean. As the morning progressed I became nervous so I whatsapped a old friend asking him what to do.

Troy: Yo bro could you advise me on what to do when a girl is at my house. I'm having a gyal over later and want to fuck her. You think I should kiss her as she come inside? Or wait couple minutes...thanks. I owe you if you can help

Glenroy: lol ah. When she come in hug her and make she feel comfortable. Just gwann ( keep ) having a conversation with her and touch her

Troy: I am meeting her at school and walk go take a taxi. She ask where I was taking her and I said to chill

Glenroy: Get her in the mood

Troy: So make her laugh

Glenroy: Yeah

Troy: Do you think I should stop and get pizza before going home with her?

Glenroy: No. When you done do what you a do then you two buy

Troy: Ok. One more problem is my brother might come home while we a fuck.

Glenroy: You brother have a phone?

Troy: No. I'll have to change the lock temporarily. Sounds bad? I know. Better I have her at home instead of a bathroom in spain.

Glenroy: Lol yeah, that a true

I think his advise was on point so I followed it. After cleaning at 2:00pm I got ready and went to school. School finishes at 2:40 and I was right on time when the bell rung. Students were rushing through the gate and I would probably see her. I texted her

Troy: My class is finished. Meet me at the gate.

Malika: I'm in I.T. class

I don't text back; instead I go to her class and see her walking with a male friend. She pretends not to see me so I follow her onto the basketball court. She stands and talks with the coach for 5 minutes and I just sat on a desk and stared into space until she was ready. IMO it's better I wait till she came to me since she already saw me and kept walking away with her male friend without saying "Hi".

She comes to me and I wait till she speaks first. I don't remember what we spoke about ( I'll give it some thought and if I remember I'll put it below ). Basically we bantered all the way from school to in town. The walk is about 15 minutes. As Glenroy instructed, I followed; just make her laugh till she gets horny. I had her laughing non-stop and I took that as a good sign.

In town I began to feel nervous and the conversation started to dry up. It was the first I'd be bringing a girl in a taxi. I just wanted it to flow and didn't want to face any objections as to why we were getting in a taxi so I cracked a joke and she laughed her head off. Like a gentleman I opened the door and let her go in first (I believe that being a gentleman is very important).

In the taxi the conversation gets duller and her focus seemed to have shifted from me to the driver who was holding a interesting conversation with the passenger in the front seat.

I took out my phone and showed her pictures of Friday and got her smiling. Even though she was smiling she was a bit stiff. Her chest was moving up and down fast and she was breathing heavily like a horny girl. Luckily we weren't going far, in 10 minutes we reached my stop.

We walked down the road and I kept talking even though she was a bit too quiet. Sorry I can't remember what was said. I shared many jokes and I would have loved to share them with everyone.

There is a mango tree in my yard that has fruit bearing. Malika made a comment saying " when they ripe bring some for me ". I laughed and said " sure ". All the way I reassured her to come and I didn't look back. It's very important not to look back when you give a girl a command. If she is attracted and comfortable she will follow. Looking back will only reassure her that you are unconfident in your ability to lead.

I pull the door and enter onto the veranda/porch and told her

Take off your shoes before entering. No shoes allowed inside.

Bonus points there! Getting compliance for the upcoming seduction. She has to remove a piece of clothing and right away she felt more at home.

I have 2 cats and surprisingly they were home today. Usually they would be out in the neighbours yards looking to catch the neighbours steak. Hint: Stealing the neighbours dinner. They were on the veranda sleeping and got up to greet me ( my cats are well trained ). I take them up and play with them for a minute and introduced Malika to them. Apparenttly she wasn't much of a cat lover but loved seeing me rock 2 cats in my arms. I drop them, washed my hands, and asked Malika if she wanted anything to drink. IIt was 3:30pm when we arrived home.

Troy: Want anything to drink?

Malika: No

Troy: To eat?

Malika: No!

Troy: Are you sure?

Malika: Yes! ( I purposefully asked that question to get a " yes " )

We move on to light conversation while I got myself a drink. When I looked at her she was busy with her phone. I asked her to put it away while I sat with her. I made sure to sit close to her, turn her head in my direction then I went for a kiss. She pulled away so I did the same and got up. Remember what Chase said about push pull? That was going to be my number one savior. One step backwards and two steps forward. After being rejected to kiss her 5 times I asked her if she wanted to be toured around the house. She said " sure " so I walked her through all the rooms and made her know who lived in xyz room and what we do in abc room.

Me and my younger brother share rooms and I made sure to show her that room last. When we went in my room I showed her my bed and bros bed then I took a seat on mine and told her to come on in. She hesitated so I said " If you want to leave I can show you the door " and she came in and sat close to me. A bit too far away I should say so I slid over to her and put my right leg over her's.

For this part the conversation is very long so I'll cut that out mostly. In summary: I talked to her but wasn't sure how to go for the kiss. I know ya'll say " kiss her within 10 minutes of having her home. I delayed and played Candy Crush and Tap Tap with her. I challenged her saying

If I beat you on this game you have to do as I say but if you beat me I'll have to do as you say. My house, my rules.

She agreed and we played for about 20 minutes. It was 4:07pm and I haden't even kissed her. 37minutes alone and we were still doing friendly stuff; I begun to panic thinking I was now definitely in the friend zone.

I moved in for the kiss and she turned her head reaching for her phone. I pulled back big this time. I left the room, got some water and returned. I tried again and kept getting rejected. Everytime she said no or turned her head I stopped touching her or I left the room. Malika kept making excuses that she wasn't ready because her parents could call any second or her friends might need her. She held onto that damn phone so tight.

It's war time mates. No girl comes in my house and sits on my bed texting another man. Taking away her phone was the only option. I grabbed her phone, sat on my bed and told her if she wanted it she would have to come for it. Come get the damn phone gyal! ( A little rough, I know ). She jumped further on the bed and charged onto me for it. I hold onto her in hugging position with the phone behind her back and I lay down. We were in reversed missionary. Blah blah we flirt and I crack a couple jokes. I finally get to kiss her. Again everytime she pulls away I do the same. I even pushed her away while kissing her then pulled her back in and back out.

I'm playing with her brain mates. She does something I don't like so I push her away. She does something I like such as complimenting me and I pull her in and kiss her.

Big problem though was she wasn't kissing me back. I asked her why she won't kiss me and she told me it's a fear of kissing people or having their face close to her's.

It's now 5:30 and I only managed to kiss her. All this time we are in bed fully clothed rapped in each other's arms. I held her phone from her and she play fights for it. From missionary position to cow girl position we go fully clothed.

The Lay

Here is the part ya'll have been waiting for: The lay. At 5:40 I look at her deep in the eyes and say

Troy: Why are you still here if I'm not getting nothing?

Malika: Nothing like what? You didn't ask for anything.

Troy: I didn't know I had to spell it out.

Malika: No spell it out for me. Or give me the letter it starts with

Troy: I want the thing that starts with P and ends with Y ( pussy )

Malika: What's that? ( obviously pretending )

Troy: I want the V-A ( vagina )

Malika: You can get it. I'm going to get something from my bag. ( she gets up off my crotch and leaves the room )

Troy: ( she returns ) So come here. I'm not allowing you to have on that school uniform. Take it off and I'll give you a shorts.

Malika: I don't want this ( inspecting my pants ) I've got something better.

Troy: ( I turn away from her ) put it on.

When I turn back around she has on a blue short skirt. I got up went over to her and kiss her. She doesn't kiss back and instead sits on the bed. I sit on her lap then...

Troy: Aren't you giving me the thing?

Malika: What? My friend. We will be friend's forever.

Troy: ( you should have seen my face as I heard her say friend's forever ) What do you think of me?

Malika: I think you are a great nice friend. Fun company

Troy: That's all? What else?

Malika: You living a sad life. I'm sorry for you.

Troy: Is that how you thought of me all along?

Malika: Yes...and always will.

Troy: I'm throwing you out

Malika: Okay...get off me first ( I get off and she gets up )

Troy: ( I lean against the bed post )

Malika: Bye bye ( hearing those word reminded me of what Chase said about losing a girl at the last minute. Get your ass back in the game boy I said in my mind.

I get up and walk over to her while she was about to put on her clothes and held her waist. I take out my dick and put it in her hand. She looked at me and bit her lips.I lifted her skirt and touched her butt. Strange she had on a tights and panty earlier. Now I'm feeling pure flesh )

Troy:You have on no panty

Malika: Duh!!! I've been waiting for you to realize how long.

I held my dick, pulled up her skirt and made one big push into her pussy and she let out a moan. Immediately the gate pulled and I knew my siblings were out there. Damn not now. " Give me 5 minutes Malika ". I didn't have on a condom so took out my dick quickly. Shit!!! I put it on, lay her on the bed and begin pumping her again.

I don't know why I smelt a fowl odour from the fuck. Everytime I trusted I smelt condom mixed with some fluid. Who can tell me what I smelt?

Two minutes into trusting and I came. I switched condoms and went again for a minute before deciding to call it a day. One reason I stopped was because she was texting while I fucked her. That was like so offensive. Was I being boring? I put out my all and she just lay there staring at her phone. Well at first she was moning and hand her hand in her mouth. Then I broke the rhythem and she checked her phone.

She got up and I helped her gather her things. I looked outside at my siblings. I had changed the locks as said before just incase they had a key.

I looked at Malika and said

Troy: Sorry about that. Next time I'll give you a longer session.

Malika: What?...ok ( frieghtened look )

When I said that I knew something was " off ". I think the error there was telling her what my intentions were: I wanted her back again. IMO I should have waited till the following day before suggesting meeting again. What do you guys think?

We were still in my room; I look out through the window to make sure the coast was clear then took her to the backdoor and let her out. I gave her taxi fare and told her I couldn't follow her up the road, unfortunately, and that I would text her. We said bye and that was that.

We started at 5:50 and ended 5:57pm.

Post-Coital Tone ( Preventing Sex Regret )

One hour later I texted her:

Troy: Hey :) I enjoyed the time spent with you. You are a great girl. I like that and I like you for your personality. I hope you are great. Smile :) If you aren't home do reach safely. Kiss kiss.
Nobody has to know. secret okay.

Troy: ( I found this one from one of Chase's articles ) That was pretty wonderful. I'm starting to really like you quite a bit. I'm glad we met and are getting to know each other so well... you're a pretty great gal.

Malika: Ahmm...ok....I'm home though from about 10 minutes ago still

Troy: Okay goodnight

Malika: Ok

The End

So what did I do wrong from start to finish? I sure need to work on my rhythem and stamina. Any thing else? Thanks again to everyone who hwlped me get laid. :)

Troy

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Troy! Congrats on the lay dude. Been a long time coming good job.

You did a really good job leading in this report especially for your first time so be proud.

Just one thing I want to point out for next time.

Troy said:
Troy: Aren't you giving me the thing?
Malika: What? My friend. We will be friend's forever.
Troy: ( you should have seen my face as I heard her say friend's forever ) What do you think of me?
Malika: I think you are a great nice friend. Fun company
Troy: That's all? What else?
Malika: You living a sad life. I'm sorry for you.
Troy: Is that how you thought of me all along?
Malika: Yes...and always will.
Troy: I'm throwing you out
Malika: Okay...get off me first ( I get off and she gets up )
Troy: ( I lean against the bed post )
Malika: Bye bye

You reacted to her test and became butt hurt.

Read a girls actions not her words. As Drexel Scott says "place the same weight on women's words as you would the inane babble of a small child".

The girl said "I have something better" and came back with a short skirt on. <--------- Action

She then says "You're a great friend" <----------- Words

Listen to womens actions, in the same way women listen to your actions.

I have had women testing men explained to me like this (for the record I don't know if it's true but it makes sense).

Women from the beginning of time have been programmed to reproduce with the strongest male to get the strongest semen quality to have strong offspring (that aren't going to die easily).

Thus women must test a man to get a sample of the sperm quality that he possesses. She wants to know if you actually are being the man you're presenting yourself as (hopefully dominant and sexual) or if you're faking it (and are actually a bitch putting on a front to get laid).

Thus a woman testing a man is a test to see if he is "congruent" or real.

When she mentions that you'll be "friends forever" she wants to see your reaction to that. If you react and get butt hurt and sad in a visible way she'll see you're not the real O'neil that you presented yourself as and lose attraction. On the other hand if you just "play" along with it and say "yeah friends forever, you're reading my mind" with no reactionary facial expression and then kiss her, she'll see you don't care visibly and she'll gain attraction.

I will say you did a great job recovering from this one (I thought you lost her for a minute) but for learning purposes take that lesson you learned here so you don't fuck up an interaction with a girl down the road.

Regarding the texting post sex:

You sent wayyy too much text and it looks needy. That text from Chases article is I think for girls that are possible to go into sex regret because they really like you and don't think you feel the same way (I could be mistaken there).

In your case the girl was just there for some casual sex and then kicked out after a 2 minute session.

A simple "Enjoyed you tonight :) talk soon" or something like that would've been more than enough.

But for your first lay you did great man just take the lessons you learn from it all to become the best version of yourself down the road.

Keep it pimpin dude

-Rob

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I saw her this morning during school devotion. She was looking at me first and when I looked she turned away and began talking to her friends.

Afterwards I see her playing with friends. She looks at me then walked off. I was expecting her to come over and talk to me. Since she didn't I called her. She looked back, waved her hand then walked off again. She wasn't smiling.

I felt rejected so I walked away. Now I'm wondering how to talk to her? I don't want to be the one to chase her. In fact I should behave the way I did before. Should I wait till she contacts me? Overall how do I get her to come back for more sex? And how do I get her to approach me and talk at school?

Troy

Edit: I know she didn't get most out of the sex and that's my biggest concern. I want to make it up to her. I mean two minutes of missionary sex and a couple kisses. IMO I need to bed her by tomorrow. I'm assuming there will be less resistance so I can spend about 2 hours fucking her.

However based on yesterday, I realize my stamina is really low and I'm worried I may not satisfy her enough. Next thing is I don't keep a good trusting rhythm after 2 minutes. She didn't moan, orgasm, or behaved like she liked the sex. That's making me worrow. (Maybe I'm making this up in my head, maybe she is just concerned about her reputation or how I see her)

Should I ask her out tonight? And this time I would really give it my all and go get pizza afterwards.

I felt great last night but now I feel insecure since she hasn't made any effort to talk to me. What should I do?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Troy said:
What should I do?

Stop caring so much. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

It's easy to get wrapped up in your emotions especially when you're new to having sex with girls and don't know what they are thinking, but you need to let go of the outcome.

You did your best with the time you had.

Right now you're desperately wanting to bed her again. Why do you care to bed her again?

To get a sense of validation? To get your rocks off again? Because you feel bad for not performing all too great and you want to redeem yourself in her eyes so she views you as a dominant sexual man (you get a sense of validation)?

Fuck it dude, be happy you lost your virginity and your first successful seduction. Go meet new girls and do it again.

Chances are the reason she's being evasive is because you're acting weird.

Be normal. Don't overthink anything.

Stop caring that she may not have liked your sexual experience. It was your first time the fact that she even moaned during any of the intercourse should be enough for you to be happy with.

-Rob

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Mr.Rob said:
Right now you're desperately wanting to bed her again. Why do you care to bed her again?

To get a sense of validation? To get your rocks off again? Because you feel bad for not performing all too great and you want to redeem yourself in her eyes so she views you as a dominant sexual man (you get a sense of validation)?

I want to redeem myself because I feel I owe it to myself. I've done something I never thought I could do. I'm feeling better since I spoke to Malika earlier. We sat and had a long chat and I felt totally confident speaking to her. I got her laughing and I moved her.

At first she was dismissive towards me but I just kept flirting and using push-pull. She eventually opened up and begun to act normal. Before we sexed she was very talkative; now I got her back to that stage. IMO she felt sex regret and the main reasons was because we were friends from September. Sex came in between "the just friends" part and messed it up. I have more damage control to do.

I've got to go:

1) Set the right expectations
2) Keep forcing myself to behave the way I did before
3) Get her comfortable

I want to sleep with her again because I think it will be good training. IMO I shouldn't cut out any ideas that might just come true. If I had backed down when I got cockblocked by Brandon I would not have gotten this lay. And I'd definitely be deep into the friend zone.

I agree that I almost lost Malika. The biggest lesson I'll take from all this is don't give up when there are difficulties. Keep pushing past the last 5% in the seduction.

Why I feel better is because I experience sex regret when I don't hear from them. I like bonding after sex. Since I spoke to her I'm great.

Thanks Rob,

Troy

Explosive Results

Space Monkey
space monkey
Troy said:
What should I do?
Mr. Rob has summed things up nicely. Malika obviously isn't into you so you don't want to show too much interest.

Broaden your horizons and repeat this process with other girls, maybe even have another girl getting friendly with you in front of Malika. Not suggesting to make her jealous but a healthy dose of pre-selection can spark some attraction.

Or at the very least don't let Malika think she's you're only option... being overly interested gives that impression.

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ExplosiveResults said:
Mr. Rob has summed things up nicely. Malika obviously isn't into you so you don't want to show too much interest.

Broaden your horizons and repeat this process with other girls, maybe even have another girl getting friendly with you in front of Malika. Not suggesting to make her jealous but a healthy dose of pre-selection can spark some attraction.

Or at the very least don't let Malika think she's you're only option... being overly interested gives that impression.

I definitely agree with all this. I have another girl who is telling me not to hang out with them and I can tell it's because she likes me. I do flirt with other girl's at school and she must have seen me. I should sleep with more of them and I know word will go around. Do you think just talking to other girl's is enough?

Question though: What are the signs that made you realize she wasn't in to me anymore? Her best friend told me Malika is experiencing sex regret. Coming from a female friend that is and I know that at least one of her friends know what happened.

Malika's friends aren't judgmental so they won't slut shame her.

You said use pre selection! I'll use it. Thanks

Troy

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
OMG you're a boss.

The whole thing was pretty dominant but I can't believe you actually had the balls to put your cock in her hand, I will have to consider that next time I'm in the same situation.

One thing I would note is your saying you want the P-Y and the V-A, well I guess that did sort of fall in the category of sexual flirting / framing since you didn't actually come out and say it, but still it was a bit needy and the whole "Are you going to give it to me / am I getting nothing" tends to frame the interaction in a way like she's the valuable one -- you can easily reframe "I think you want me to give it to you" ... "Are you planning to leave here with nothing" ... you get the idea, its slightly wordier but any time you catch yourself saying or wanting to say something needy or value-taking, stop and think until you can see how to reverse the frame, this is a good mental exercise and will keep you sharp as well as, over time, replacing ingrained attitudes and thought patterns.

If we are going to get technical I would say the reason you had such trouble was because of the previous date, not any specific part of it but the entire interaction from beginning to end was in my view a missed window, in the sense she went in excited and hopeful you were going to move things forward, and came out (1) feeling you didn't care enough to make it happen, an attainability hit, or else (2) you were not enough of a man to make it happen, a value hit, and (3) feeling like a slut for having gotten her hopes up and offered herself to you.

Strangely it seems to be point (1) that causes the most difficulty, perhaps because women are very insecure, so while (in the words of Chase describing effect of missed window) you had a lot of value and attainability repair to do, particularly it was attainability and I would say that's why persisting like fuck and basically throwing yourself at her was the right thing to do -- not that I would have predicted that, but things seem obvious in hindsight.

You nailed it brother. Not many guys could have recovered from a missed window like that. It was a combination of your genuine affection for her, your genuine high value (when you're in the moment and not overthinking shit) and your grit and determination. Good job.

I wouldn't worry about the whole sex regret thing. That's basically women's natural state, they are programmed to do things in the heat of the moment and then rewrite history completely after the event, cos their emotions change. That's why you must never believe them when they promise a 2nd date et cetera. The point here is you generated the right emotions in the moment and got the lay. The rest is just fucked up shit that makes no sense to you or I and is best left for her and her friends to deal with. BTW she is immature and the act of telling her friends (which she shouldn't have done) is probably what cemented in her mind the idea of sex regret.

I would probably NEXT her, since it doesn't sound like she contributed all that much to the experience or showed much appreciation. She may not have great hygiene either. But I get that you're friends, maybe just friendzone her for a month or so and see if her attitude changes? I've had results like that.

Ray

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lol Thanks for the props Ray. I'm going to a class now so I'll make it quick till later I go more in detail. I'm thinking I took her virginity and she is 16 years old. That's a legal age to have sex. I made sure to give her the option to leave whenever she wanted. More than one time I gave her the key and said " if you want to leave you are free to go " and she gave me back the key. Then I'd kiss her on her lips. She would put up her hand to block me and I kiss her hand. That's when she got wild. Lol

Anyway, class time! I'll go in detail later.

Troy

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Gentlemen,

I called Malika tonight and she was quite happy to hear from me. We spoke for 30 minutes and I asked her to come chill with me on Tuesday. For most of the conversation she was flirty and she did most of the talking. I only said something to make her laugh or further deep dive a topic.

She sounded pretty interested when I called. IMO she still likes me and wants to be laid again. I'm going for her guy's. Fucking her again will only help with my ego and confidence. I don't see any negatives of sleeping with her again.

Before I go any further I'd like to note a little on how I am:

I'm a free spirited guy. If someone says I can't or shouldn't do I push to do that thing and get over boundaries. If someone gives me advice I take it and try it out. Everything ya'll have told me has turned out to be true. I like getting advice and using it.

Though if someone says it's impossible to sleep with a girl again I'll seek to GO FUCK that girl and prove the disbeliever that they are damn wrong. There is no such thing as can't in my vocabulary. I am going to fuck Malika again this Tuesday.

The reason why I'm saying this is because a friend at school told me it's impossible for me to sleep with her again. Of course I didn't tell him who I slept with. It's just wrong to let people know who I slept with and put the girl's reputation at risk.

That said, I'm taking everyone's advice into consideration and will improve how my future lays will go. So I asked her to come chill and she said "yes " quickly. We already established a frame where if I say something she must do it.(not in a controlling way of course, that would be bad). If I say jump she WILL say how high. First I realize I have to believe someone will do something and that's when they do it because my frame is stronger. Whenever I see her I ensure I: make her laugh (seduction is all about emotions;the better she feels is the more likely she does what I want), get compliance, move her, reward her, continue flirting, use several yes ladders, and use push-pull to the max. Except a report from me by Wednesday. I'm going hard out 100% for the lay.

Troy

P.s. There are things that I've always wanted to talk about but I kept my mouth shut because I realize some might not like it. It's not terribly bad but I don't want to dictate to anyone here. In fact before I post anything I think about how it would affect anyone reading it.

Has anyone experienced holding back on talking about sensitive things? Should I share my opinions? (Something I run from doing ).

>