FR  Screening And Escalation On Tinder

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Screening And Escalation On Tinder

Nice man. This is great stuff... going to try this out.

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Screening And Escalation On Tinder

So i tried this and it didn't go well lol.

me: Uh oh here comes trouble
her: Meaning you? -- this threw me off a little... I tried to alter my next message a little while still carrying the frame.
me: Yes. I hope you don't fall in love too easily ;) -- wasn't sure how she would respond to this
her: I do though which is my problem -- NOT a green light... but I treated it as one anyways since I wasn't sure how to re-route the convo following this frame without being congruent.
me: Hmm. I can't promise love dear. Only the kind of trouble that you'll remember forever and masturbate to on cold lonely nights...
her: ew

10 mins later she unmatched me. LOL. I think she was looking for a response because I didn't respond back initially, wasn't sure what to say. Then when she logged in again i was unmatched.

Drexel how would you have handled this scenario? Looking at this for a learning experience.

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@ mindful

I think Drexel's sysetm did for you exactly what it was supposed to: weeded that particular girl out. See what you accomplished with less than ten lines of dialogue?

@ Drexel

Thank you for this post, by the way—another nugget of gold.

-M

Motiv

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
DrexelScott said:
You're welcome! I am working on a book of golden nuggets that will hopefully be setting off student's lightbulbs left and right. The focus is how to get laid the first time she comes over, a process I have nailed down to an elite level.

I can't wait to read it!

P.S. I probably shouldn't go tossing my two cents around so eagerly—just when I think I know what I'm doing/talking about, one of you masters comes along and blows me away again. :) But, that's what I love about this place!

-M

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Damn that's a good response. Haha most of the time I never think of these things in the moment, that's why extensive texting causes me anxiety when texts get challenging.

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hooked a real sexually liberated girl and Layed her last night.

This girl is kinky as fuck and loves role playing and being punished. Really cute girl too. It's funny I wasn't even gonna use the opener on this girl because I didn't think it would work. Lesson: never assume shit.

Will try to get a lay report up soon.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just tried this. Seems to work pretty well.
Just one question:

How would you reply whens she gives a generic Hi or Hello, etc.
Ex.
Me: Uh oh here comes trouble.
Her: Hey, Watsup. ;)

Not sure what to say after that. I was thinking something like:
Me: Oh, not much. I just hope you don't fall in love too easily ;)

or
Her: Hi ;)
Me: Hi. I hope you don't fall in love too easily ;)

lao che

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i've used the "uhoh here's trouble" line (or variation on the theme), on several matches but none have responded. in fact i get a lot of non-replies after i send out a message to a match, regardless of the opener. is that common for you guys?

mindful

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I use it a lot. Unless I'm using Tinder out of town then I just cut right to the chase and tell the girl it's adventure time and that it looks like she meets the standard qualifications.

the most common responses I get are "why is that?" or "you or me?". With this i just carry the frame that they are trouble ("oh just a hunch", or "yeah you") and then I tell them I'm an angel. Then after that you just direct the convo how you want it to go.

edit: I also have been using more emoticons of late. I think it adds some warmth and playfulness. Doesn't seem to hurt. Like with the "uh oh here comes trouble" i'll use the monkey face with his hands covering his eyes at the end of the sentence

>