LR  BRING ON 2015 BITCHES

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL!

Before, I write this report up... I want mention my 2014 year in review. I stumbled upon this site sometime early in 2014, after being depressed with a bunch of bull shit going on in my life. I had severe back pain (disc bulge), couldn't sleep, couldn't bend over, couldn't sit for longer like 30 minutes and never felt like going out because of this. Eventually, my back would get better and was able to do some more things again but it will never be the same and I know that. Also, I got into a relationship with a girl that I should of never got into one with to begin with. When, I first stumbled upon this site, I studied a lot of the relationship material and it was golden. I ended up finding out that the girl that I was dating wasn't for me and I got her to confess some nasty things. Soon, after finding these nasty things out, I knew I couldn't be exclusive to this girl anymore and I had to move on to other girls.

I began studying a lot of the other material, such as texting, flirting, mindsets and all the other beautiful material that is here on GirlsChase. I was wrong about everything with girls (e.g., took things slow, didn't push for sex, bought girls gifts in order to try and date, all nonsense shit), but I felt like I always had my fundamentals down, yet I had like almost no game until finding the site. I began sleeping with girls consistently, after only having slept with 3 girls before 2014. I have to say, 2014 has been the best year for in terms of picking up and sleeping with women. I have slept with 11 new girls, since last March (this was right when I become unexclusive to this girl) and I am at a total of 14 now. I joined the boards sometime in July, met a lot of great people and was able to further progress in my seduction skills. I have written up 9 of my lay reports and about to write up my 10th(which is this one). Lastly, I would like Thank everyone who participates on the GirlsChase board, most notably Chase for making all of this possible. Thank you all!

okay... that's enough.. On to the Fun

Well, it was fucking New Years and it was the night where every girl is looking for a guy to spend their night with. So, for New Years, me and my buddy "the mechanic" who I mentioned in previous reports bought ticket's to club "park". Club "park" is a nightclub/lounge and it's pretty fancy, so we like it. Also, we both have had some success here, so this kind of factored into our decision to go there. So the night begins, with me and "the mechanic" pregramming at his house, with 2 of his buddies from school. "The mechanic's" parents are out of town, so we plan on having an after party here ;) The 4 of us pregame, get drunk and then head out to "club park". However, "the mechanic's buddies are going to a different bar for the night and we plan on re-convening with them at "the mechanics" house for the after party.

So we get in the bar at around 10:30ish, me and "the mechanic", we grab some drinks, do some shots, say hi to some people we know, and make a few half-ass approaches. Nothing really clicks for either of us, and I feel a little off my game. Next, thing you know it's like 10 minutes to 12 and I don't have a broad at all yet and neither does "the mechanic". I begin scrambling a bit, trying to find a girl but nothing seems to be clicking and I don't approach any girls by 12. 12 goes by and I don't have a new years kiss or a girl by my side. I could tell I was loosing my composure a bit and it was throwing me off. I go to the washroom, take a piss and then I think to myself...... "It's fucking New Year's Eve, what would guys like Chase, Hector and J.J. be doing??? They would all be slaying right now and cleaning house on all these thirsty girls". FUCK LET'S GET IT GOING

I basically, psych myself up and regain my composure. I leave the washroom and instantly make a few approaches. First girl, I approached on the dance floor, we talk a bit, dance and she ends up kissing me, we makeout a bit (not a good move on my part) because this girl end's up saying to me after we makeout (wait here for a second, i'll be right back, I'm goona go find my friends). I KNOW WHAT THIS FUCKING MEANS, I half ass persist but whatever I don't give a fuck, I feel like im good to go now. I'm warmed up ready to go and fucking ready to wheel any bitch in this club.

I hit the bar, open a very hot girl indirectly, and she gives me a very warm reaction. I deep dive her a bit but the my "my buddy" "the mechanic" comes in and tries to steal her from me. Fuckin asswhole haha, but I didn't care. The girl ends up walking away after a minute of my buddy trying to scope her up form me. Whatever on to the next....

I hit the dance floor again, I make eye contact with short, cute girl, with a real fucking tight body!!! I mean fucking tight as fuck!!. I open her by just extending my handout to her. She complies and grab my hand. I pull her into me she begins grinding on me a bit. This girls has a fine ass, as well. Fuck hahaha! So, I turn her around after about 20 seconds and then I begin conversation with her.

Me: I'm Rdawg, what's your name?
Her: Renee
Me: Nice to meet you Renee. Where are you from?
Her: East Lansing
Me: No way your from East Lansing? Do you go to school at Michigan State?
Her: Ya I do
Me: Come on really? I got a couple of friends that go there and I was actually their visiting them about a month ago.
Her: Oh cool. Where are you from?
Me: I'm from XYZ.... Canada
Her: Ohh, where do you go to school?
Me: I go too school XYZ actually.
Me: What are you taking at State?
Her: (couldn't here what she said)
Me: What? (couldn't here her)
(she ends up grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the washrooms, where it was less loud)
(As she pulls me to the washrooms, I then grab her hand and pull her to the back of club, where it is even less loud)
Me: It's less loud over here (probably the most quietest area of the club, yet still was loud)
Me: So what are you taking?
Her: Business
Me: Oh cool, why business? why not biology? or why not something like kinesiology?
Her: Ohhh because I like business, I want to have my own business and be an entrepreneur.
Me: Ohh cool, is that what you always wanted to do?
Her: Yaa it iss.
Me: what year are you in?
Her: I'm in first year, i'm a freshmen haha
( We were still having trouble hearing each other, and then she pulls me out to these back doors of the clubs, where no one is. I'm thinking I could escalate here but then a bouncer comes in out of no where and instantly tells we can't be in this room. So we come back inside. I grab her hand, and bring her to sit on some couches.
Me: So your a freshmen? How old are you?
Her: Ya, i'm only 18, i used my sisters fake id to get in here.
Me: haha no way, that's awesome. Good for you!
So we continue talking and I continue to deep dive her about school. I find out she use to play basketball, she is here for the night with a big group of friends and that they got a hotel room. Perfect, I use this information to set up a proper pull for later. I know the logistics and what i may have to deal with. I realize she may not want to come back to my after party and it may be a better idea to go back to her room, since she's from out of town.)

Then the conversation get's interesting, she brings up talking about drugs....... FUCKING COCAINE, WEED, MDMA and all that shit haha

Her: So do you any drugs or anything like that?
Me: I've tried a few things, why? haha.. Do you do drugs?
Her: Ya I honestly smoke weed every day, I've tried cocaine and Mdma.
Me: Oh wow, ya I can't say I've done any of the hard shit like cocaine or Mdma. How was it?
Her: Ohhh its' the best stuff haha (So at this point, I say fuck it, it's time to pull, let's get her done, I mean fuck we are talking about drugs now, I have to pull lol)
Me: Alright, so your having a good time here right?
Her: Ya I am
Me: And your enjoying talking to me?
Her: yaaa haha
Me: Alright, let's get out of here and go party somewhere
Her: Haha okay, Where?
Me: Well, let's go to your hotel room.
Her: mhmmm, well i don't know, I don't have a room key or anything,
Me: Okay, well tell you what, were having an after party at my place. Let's go back and party there, it will be fun
Her: Haha alright!
Me: Okay, let's get out of here
Her: Right now?
Me: Ahhh yaaa (made a bit of mistake here, which lead to things being stalled but it didn't really matter)
Her: Well, I gotta go tell my friends where I am going
Me: Okay, well text them and let them know. They can come back if the want
Her: I don't think they will want to come back. I have to find them and let them know, I dont' think they will see my texts
Me: Okay, that's fine.
Her: Let's go do a shot. (I made a few mistakes here but whatever, didn't hurt in the end)
Me: You wanna do a shot?
Her: Ya
Me: Lol okay, of what?
Her: I don't know of anything.
Me: Okay??? (I give her a weird look)
( and then she says this, which we made me laugh hahahahah)
Her: If you buy me shots, i'll kiss you (HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, FUCK YOU)
Me: Oh really?? Is that right? (Said with a cocky smile)
Her: ya
( I smile and then grab her and start making out with her. I Don't give a fuck bitch haha. I was just having some fun with at this moment)
Me: Okay, Ill buy us shots now
( I buy 2 jack daniels shot, we do them and they were awful)
Her: Omg those were terrible hahaha
Her: Okay, come with me, I'm going to find and tell my friend were getting out of here. (she grabs my hand and I follow her)
(She runs into her friend, talks to her for a minute and then....
Her: Okay, it's all good, let's go
Me: Okay
( I grab her hand, we get my coat and then we leave)

We get outside and it's FUCKING FREEZING COLD OUTSIDE, LIKE -10. FUCKING CANADA MAN....... Were both freezing looking for a cab and then we get one after about 10 minutes of being so cold.

So in the cab, she say's to me

Her: You better not fuck me over
Me: No, im not fucking you over. Why would I do that?
Her: I don't know, but I need to be back at my hotel in 2 hours.
Me: okay, don't worry, ill get ya a cab later and you'll get home safe.
(So in the cab, I make sure to keep talking to her and I joke around with her a bit about her accent and she jokes about mine lol) Canadians and Americans eh???

We get back to my buddy's house, we get inside, I give her a glass of water, and she uses the washroom. Meanwhile, one of "the mechanic's" buddy, was there and he had just slayed a broad from America as well.

After, Renne is done using the washroom, I bring her down to one of the room downstairs and we relax for a minute and then immediately start making out. I don't waste any time. We makeout for a few minutes and then she says to me.....

Her: I don't do this on the first date (it's fucking new years and your from the Michigan... really??? Like Fuck off lol)
Me: You don't do what on the first date?
Her: This, what your thinking of doing to me.
Me: Okay
Her: What am I, just another girl for you to sleep with?
Me: No your not, your a cool a girl, I like you and that's why your here.
Her: No you don't like me, i'm prob just another HO for you.
Me: listen, I like you or else you wouldn't be here. Your not just some ho. Were both here having a good time and it's New years. I think we should just enjoy ourselves.
(Were still making out and shit and she keeps repeating herself, and I just keep repeating myself basically. Eventually, I rubbing my hands up and down her buddy and she says to me..
Her: This all were doing, we can just keep making out.
Me: Really? I just want to make u fucking cum over and over again.
(I then grab her ass, really hard, very fine ass btw)
Her: You can grab my ass, but that's it
Me: Okay...
(I put my hand down the back of her pants or at least try too, but her pants were literally like skin tight)
Her: haha my pants are so tight
Me: Ya I know, let's take them off. ,
(Badda Bing Badda Boom, next thing you know, I have her pants off and then I rip my shirt off. She is just in her thong now and top. I keep making out with her and then start finger banger her and then she saysss...
Her: Okay, let's see what you got.
(hahahahahah BITCH)
Me: Okay( I rip my pants and boxers off and try to fuck her but I can't get my dick inside her pussy, she was so tight and I was so big lol)
Her: ahhh it won't get inside
Me: I know, here trying give me head, it might lubricate my dick a bit and make it easier to get inside)
Her: okay (she starts sucking my dick and then tries to go on top but still can't get my dick in... and in my head i'm like fuck)
Her: ahh, it's not gonna work
Me: Yes it will work, were gonna make it work
Her: Noo, it's okay. Can u just call me a cab?
Me: Listen, were gonna fuck, I'm gonna make your pussy cum, were gonna make this work.
Her: it's not gonna work lol, just call me a cab
Me: I promise you it will work, give me on minute, i'm going to go grab some lube and i''l be right back (I knew the mechanic had a bottle of lube upstairs)
Her: Fine, you have one minute though.
(So, I run out of the room, ass naked, I yell to "the mechanic" who is actually upstairs at home now and I tell him that I need the LUBE hahaha. He laughs and get's the lube for me and then I run back into the room...............only to see Renee fully dressed... Like WTF??????? Come on really?
Me: Hey I got the lube.
Her: Oh. can you just call me a cab now?
Me: Listen, we made a promise, I said i'd be a minute, it was only a minute, were gonna fuck and I'm gonna make your pussy cum. I just want you to orgasm. Were, here let's have a good time. (and then I throw her against the wall and start making out with her)
Her: Oh, well i'm all dressed now. Can u just call me a cab.
Me: I'll call you a cab later. Were gonna fuck now, you wanted before, and were gonna make it work this time.
Her: How about I give you a blow job instead? And then you can call the cab?
Me: Listen, forget the blow job, were here now. I want to fuckin make your pussy cum.
Bang I start ripping her clothes off and we go at it. I get the lube out put some on her pussy and then put some on my dick and we begin to FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK........... After a few minutes, she starts complaining it hurts to much, so I tell her i'll slow down, which I do for another minute or two and it still hurts, so I stop all together.
Her: ahhh, it hurts a lot.
Me: Really eh??? Dam, I just wanted to make u cum over and over again. (sorry that you can't handle my big dick bitch)
Her: Haha, you know your really cool.
Me: Haha ya, why's that?
Her: I don't know. Just something about you.
Me: haha that's good to know. So, tell me how many guys have you been with?
Her: You were the second guy, i've ever been with, i had boyfriend I dated for a year and a half. I lost my virginity when I was 16 and I haven't had sex in 6 months until now lol.
Me: Oh nicee haha, well, honestly I just wanted to rip you apart. You are very fucking sexy.
Her: Oh trust me u did lol, and I know you would, especially with size of your dick. You are very strong sexually haha
Me: Ya, unfortunately, we couldn't keep doing it. I really wanted to make you cum.
Her: haha, honestly I really like you. I want to keep talking to you, I don't want us to just never talk again.
Me: Haha really, what do you like about me? And ya we can keep in touch, I can't text you but we can talk over social media like facebook or something.
Her: I don't know, there is just something about you... Your very sexy and i love your hair. I know you can't text me, do you have instagram or snapchat?
Me: Haha ya I do, we can add each other on there and keep in touch.
Her: haha alright sounds
Me: Ya, if you ever come back to Canada, we can meet up. I know ill be heading down a state a few times to visit some friends so maybe w can meet up then or something.
Her: ahhaa alright, ya I might come down for my 19th bday in May
Me: Haha alright.
(we talk a little more and then I call her a cab and she leaves)

Follow up messages:

Me: I had a good time last night, hope your not torn or anything ;)
Her: Lmao I did too! It's all good, maybe i'll see you again sometime :)

WHAT A GREAT START TO 2015 ;)
#14, first in 2015

Takeaways:
- Persistence (If I didn't persist when I was getting LMR, I wouldn't of gotten laid, it wasn't a crazy amount of resistance but there was enough where i needed to persist in order to get the slay)
- Keep your composure (If you noticed earlier in the night, I was losing my composure a bit, was off my game slightly, but quickly took a minute, thought of guys like Chase, Hector and NJ and what they would be doing if they were at the bar I was at. Thought about it and then took action immediately.
- Fundamentals (Look sexy, I've been going with this I don't give a fuck a look, where I dress "casually fancy", i'd call it. I look almost like a Wiseman, mobster, or like a stereotypical greasy Italian (chest hair out, necklace, watch, rolled up sleeves dress shirt, dress pants, dress shoes, long hair or manbun) and I've gotten some great compliments and results with it.

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
GOOD SHIT BRO. nice job getting past her LMR and lame excuses.
When you got back and she had all her clothes on I was thinking: bitch! You better take those clothes off! I said I was going to fuck you.
But you handled it well. You seem to know when it's time to slam a girl up against the wall and shut her up.
Keep slayin brother!

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My Dawg,

Fuck year. You knew you had that shit from the moment she grabbed your hand.

I was worried for you when you went with her to get her friends, but now that I look back on when I overcame cockblocks, I notice a pattern -

1. If she takes you WITH her to go tell her friends she's leaving with you, you're usually golden. It gives you a face, so when the friends judge you immediately, if you're vibe and fundamentals are right, they'll approve.

2. If she goes off without you, chances are much lower (though I've still gotten success here).

I need to experiment, but if a girl is going to tell her friends she's leaving with you, offer to go WITH her, even if she doesn't invite you along. Your presence will be a constant reminder of who's gonna rock her world soon.

But the solid chasing you got from the outset was very helpful. You did qualify yourself with trying to force some commonality when you mentioned having friends at her school, but I think this was very sweet to her, since she's inexperienced and had complied with you early on by accepting your dancing invitation. Good shit. Attainability is so fucking important and something I often misjudge, so great stuff, learned a bit from this.

Great scope on the drug escalation window. A girl who smokes definitely is more of a "go with the flow" girl, so despite her being inexperienced, you had that going for you. Also that she's experimented with harder stuff, very impulsive girl. And that means quick pulls.

And of course the LMR handling was great. You always kept it about her "I want to make you cum over and over." That's a great line and it really made it about a gift you could give her, which is why she warmed up so quickly and confessed to liking "something about you." I'm sure your tone was very gentle but firm, as well. I'm finally understanding LMR in all its fucked-up glory, but a "I want to fuck you NOW, so stop being silly" tone is great. It's laid back but still persistent. Balances attainability and value.

Great stuff, ya big dicked Dawg. Also, always a fan of the honorable mentions ;)

- Hector

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Mr. Wes said:
GOOD SHIT BRO. nice job getting past her LMR and lame excuses.
When you got back and she had all her clothes on I was thinking: bitch! You better take those clothes off! I said I was going to fuck you.
But you handled it well. You seem to know when it's time to slam a girl up against the wall and shut her up.
Keep slayin brother!

Thanks brother! Tell me about it, that bitch was thinking nonsense lol!

And the slaying ain't stopping ;)

Anatman said:
My Dawg,

Fuck year. You knew you had that shit from the moment she grabbed your hand.

I was worried for you when you went with her to get her friends, but now that I look back on when I overcame cockblocks, I notice a pattern -

1. If she takes you WITH her to go tell her friends she's leaving with you, you're usually golden. It gives you a face, so when the friends judge you immediately, if you're vibe and fundamentals are right, they'll approve.

2. If she goes off without you, chances are much lower (though I've still gotten success here).

I need to experiment, but if a girl is going to tell her friends she's leaving with you, offer to go WITH her, even if she doesn't invite you along. Your presence will be a constant reminder of who's gonna rock her world soon.

Haha ohh I knew she wanted me, as soon as she grabbed my hand ;)

Yes, in the moment, I wasn't really worried but looking back at it, it does make worry just a slight bit as well lol. Like you said, the friend's need to approve, so that means my fundamental's need to be tight, which they were haha ;). It's never fun dealing with cockblocks lmao. Also, the isn't the first time that a girl has taken me with her to tell her friend's that she is leaving with me. I had this happen in one of my other reports as well and I ended up getting the same result. But yes I 100% agree with you, if the girl goes off alone without you, the chances are much lower because you might never know if she is going to come back or not.

But the solid chasing you got from the outset was very helpful. You did qualify yourself with trying to force some commonality when you mentioned having friends at her school, but I think this was very sweet to her, since she's inexperienced and had complied with you early on by accepting your dancing invitation. Good shit. Attainability is so fucking important and something I often misjudge, so great stuff, learned a bit from this.

Yes, my brother attainability is something we often overlook or misjudge and it's important to display the "right" amount of value with women. You don't want to be too easy but at the same time you don't want to be too hard to get. It's important to find that balance ;) Glad you learned a bit from this haha ;). I'm always learning from you brotha, so that's nice to see haha!

Great scope on the drug escalation window. A girl who smokes definitely is more of a "go with the flow" girl, so despite her being inexperienced, you had that going for you. Also that she's experimented with harder stuff, very impulsive girl. And that means quick pulls.

And of course the LMR handling was great. You always kept it about her "I want to make you cum over and over." That's a great line and it really made it about a gift you could give her, which is why she warmed up so quickly and confessed to liking "something about you." I'm sure your tone was very gentle but firm, as well. I'm finally understanding LMR in all its fucked-up glory, but a "I want to fuck you NOW, so stop being silly" tone is great. It's laid back but still persistent. Balances attainability and value.

Great stuff, ya big dicked Dawg. Also, always a fan of the honorable mentions ;)

- Hector

Yup, that's what I was thinking. Drugs = Pull hahaha

I gotta give you credit for that line ("I want to make you cum over and over"), i'm pretty sure I read that in one of your reports lol! That line does fucking work though, i've used it a few times and I love it. LMR is still something I have trouble with and I do find it difficult at times to overcome it, but it was nice to get past it this time!

Haha, glad you enjoyed the report and no problem for the mention! I wouldn't be having the success I do now if it wasn't for you, Chase and the rest of the guys here on the boards. Your reports are inspiring and there is ALWAYS new things I learn from them!

All the best brother! ;)

- Rdawg

tvktvk

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey RDawg!

This LR just got bookmarked, great report which gave me alot of pointers on how to handle business.
Awesome job with the LMR man, from how you described the aftermath it seemed like her respect an attraction for you increased tenfold by how you persisted and totally ignored her bitching.

Looking forward to reading more of those LR's in 2015 bro ;)

tvktvk

Rhaegar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Amazing report as usual RDawg.

Why did that girl care if you only thought of her as "another number"? I mean she came home with you on Day 1, shouldn't she realize that there is a high chance she will be viewed as a one night stand? Isn't that the very definition of a one night stand?

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
tvktvk said:
Hey RDawg!

This LR just got bookmarked, great report which gave me alot of pointers on how to handle business.
Awesome job with the LMR man, from how you described the aftermath it seemed like her respect an attraction for you increased tenfold by how you persisted and totally ignored her bitching.

Looking forward to reading more of those LR's in 2015 bro ;)

tvktvk

Thanks brother! Glad there are some things you could take away from this report. It's always nice to see people taking note and learning. Hopefully I see some reports from you soon brother ;)

All the best!

- Rdawg

Rhaegar said:
Amazing report as usual RDawg.

Why did that girl care if you only thought of her as "another number"? I mean she came home with you on Day 1, shouldn't she realize that there is a high chance she will be viewed as a one night stand? Isn't that the very definition of a one night stand?

Thanks brother!

Yes, technically that is the definition of a one night stand but the thing is, she didn't wanted to be as viewed as a "slut", basically her "anti-slut defense" came into play a bit there. Also, she probably realized that I was a guy that has done this a few times, and she just decided to test me a bit before we fucked. I think her being as young as she is and her inexperience came into a play here a bit, and this factored into why she said that. I don't think she really cared at all that I actually viewed her as another number. Just her way of possibly testing me.

- Rdawg

Explosive Results

Space Monkey
space monkey
RDawg said:
Her: Let's go do a shot. (I made a few mistakes here but whatever, didn't hurt in the end)
Me: You wanna do a shot?
For future reference, after you've invited the girl back to your place for an after party, would it not have been better to inform her there is free shots at the party?

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- Explosive Results

Haha yes, good point brother!

- Rdawg

>