FU  Objections and Cockblocks

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
To begin this report, this was a night that was going great until things fell apart at the end.

So, to begin, me and 2 of my buddies went to club park last night. My two buddies that I will refer to in this report are "the mechanic" and "patty"

Patty had a girl he was seeing at club "park" and it was her birthday, so we decided to go there and meet her and her friends. We pregame a bit at "patty's house" and then we hit club park.

We get into the club at around 12:30 and we met up with patty's girl. I will refer to patty's girl as Sam (1) in this report. So, Sam (1) had a booth and bottles for her birthday. Me and the "the mechanic" exchange pleasantries with a few of Sam (1)'s friends.

One short but cute girl, name Chelsea stood out to me. I meet Chelsea and we begin to hit off a bit. After about a few minutes of talking to Chelsea, I pull her to an empty couch in the club and begin to deep dive her. We sit on the couch for about 20 minutes, deep dive, flirt, touch either playfully. I find out that there are two Sam's celebrating their birthday together. Sam (1) and Sam (2). Sam (2) is sitting in the booth and making out with a married guy. This bothered Chelsea a bit but I just kept playing it off like who cares. (things are going good here with me and chelsea).

I find out this girl, went to my high school for 2 years and she is the same age as me. Kinda funny, this girl was kind one of those nerdy girls that wasn't that popular. I don't remember her from high school but it was easy to relate to her because we had several things in common.

So after, 20 minutes, we go outside for a smoke, chat a little more, and then back inside to the couch and continue our conversation. We keep talking for about 40 minutes or so. I deep diver her about traveling, school, her tattoos that she had and some other things.

At this point, it's getting close 2 and the bar is soon closing. So, I decide it's about time to pull this girl out of the club and head home with her. However, before I pull her, I see that patty is with sam (1) and sam (1) looks ready to leave with patty. Also, "the mechanic" is with Jenna, which is another girl that is friend's with chelsea and Sam (1), yet she is a slug. Lastly, Sam (2) is still with this married guy sitting in the booth and making out with him a bit. This was still bothering Chelsea a bit, and also her other friend Jenna was a bit bothered by hit too. (but really who gives a fuck a bitch, let you friend have a good time)

The attempted Pull

Now I decide to pull.

Me: Were having an after party back at either my place or patty's house. Come back with us
Her: Okay, well if Sam (1) and Jenna are going to Patt's, then i'll come.
Me: Alright

So I wasn't to worried about that response because I knew Patt'y was taking Sam (1) back to his place to bang her. There was an extra room for me to take down Chelsea at Patty's house, so it was all good. However, "the mechanic" wasn't sold on Jenna, just because she was a slug lol.

So this is were things get weird....

Sam (1): Hey, Rdawg, are you coming back to Patty's?
Me: Yes, I'm coming back haha
Sam (1): Okay! Chelsea are you coming back?
Chelsea: No, I think i'm going to stay here and take care of Sam (2)
Sam (1): Chelsea, just come back with Rdawg, Sam (2) will be fine.
Chelsea: But she is with a married guy.
Me: Chelsea, just come back with us, your friend will be fine.
Chelsea: No she won't haha,
Me: Yes, she will, just text her.
Chelsea: No, i gotta stay with her, she with that married guy.
Me: Listen, it's her birthday, let her have fun. I'm sure if you with her a guy you wanted, you wouldn't want your friends bugging you like what your doing right now to Sam (2).
Her: oh hahaha, I don't know, I think, I would want my friends to step in if I was with a married guy.
Me: Sam (2) will be fine, just come back with me and Sam (1) and patty. Even, Sam (1) want's you to come back.
Her: Ohh he lives far, and I gotta work early in the morning.
Me: what time do you work at?
Her: 9
Me: okay, look I work at 8:30, you'll be fine. We can leave together early and it won't be a problem.

She is kinda speechless now. She doesn't have a good excuse to come up with anymore. I felt like I might have just gotten threw to her.

So, now were walking out of the club and were on the street. The persistence on my part continues...

Me: Kay, Chelsea, were getting out of here.
Her: I can't
Me: Listen, Chelsea, we may never see each other again, just come back!
Her: We can see each other again, if you want
Me: okay, Chelsea were going to grab a cab with Pat and Sam (1) and were getting out of here.
Her: Oh no, I gotta stay with Sam (2), she doesn't want me to go with you guys (Huge Bullshit hahaha)
Me: Listen, Sam (2) wants you to come with me.
Her: No, I gotta stay with her and take care of her.
Me: No, she want's you to go home with me, she said it (stop cockblocking your friends bitch)
Her: I gotta make sure she doesn't go home with the married guy
Me: She's fine, she want's you to come with me!
Her: Really? Do you want to ask her?
Me: Yes, let's ask her then!
Her: Okay go ask her!
Sam (2): Chelsea, just go home with this guy, he has nice hair! (bitch jumps in, didn't even have to ask)
Me: See! I told you!
Her: (laughs)
Me: See, was I not right?
Her: Yes, you were right!
Me: Okay, let's get out of here with Patty and Sam (1)
Her: Fine!

So I broke through her annoying resistance and it was time to leave..........at least I thought.

Not even 15 seconds later (as I am looking for any cab or Patty and Sam(1)), I get HOSED

Chelsea: Were is Sam(1)?
Me: They left already, we gotta grab our own cab.

(in comes fucking cockblock Jenna.... with my buddy "the mechanic"

Jenna: Let's go back to the hotel Chelsea
Chelsea: Ya, let's find Sam (2). (WTF????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????)

So, me and "the mechanic" are walking with these 2 girls trying to figure things out. "the mechanic" goes home because he doesn't want any part of the slug Jenna. So I am now stuck with Chelsea, and Jenna. And then all of the sudden Sam (2) walks over to us with married dude. Chelsea and Jenna are bitching about the married guy. Anyways, I convince all the girls to get in a cab and head back to Patty's. We grab a cab, me, Chelsea, Sam (2), and Jenna. We ditch the married guy and head to Patty's, where Sam (1), is as well.

THINGS GET FUCKED HERE

We show up at Patty's and then Sam (2) starts crying and get's bitter because she isn't with anyone and it's her birthday. Poor girl she just wanted a dick. Meanwhile Patty is pissed because Sam (2) is being loud and causing drama between her and her friends. Sam (1) tries to figure out what's going out. It's now a disaster. So, Jenna decides to call a cab and go back to the hotel with Sam (2).

Chelsea is being weird and says' she leaving after i tell her to stay. Sam (2) kinda acts Mother henish now, and cock blocks me. I make one final attempt to get Chelsea to stay and she says she is going back to the hotel with Jenna and Sam (2). They all walk out the door, and I didn't even get Chelsea's number.

Well, Fuck that whole situation.

So, now, it's just me Sam (1) and Pat at his house. I ask Sam (1), what the deal with the chelsea was??

Me: What's the deal with Chelsea?
Her: Oh I don't, i'm sorry I tried to get her to stay
Me: Oh haha, I don't care. Does she have a boyfriend or is she talking to someone?
Her: No, she is single. She is a really good girl though. She does well in school n stuff
Me: Oh haha okay, well wished I would got her #, but whatever on to the next then
Her: hahahahah

Conclusion:

Well, I was close, but not close enough. I fucked up not getting her # earlier on. I pushed through her resistance hard but I don't know what her deal was? Maybe she was on her period her something haha? Fuck, this girl liked me, but I don't think she was horny enough. Maybe I should of been more sexual early in the conversation. Well, any analysis would be great on this..

- Rdawg

Amadeaus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It seems like you put a lot of effort trying to convince Chelsea to come back to Patty's, when that wasn't the only option. When she wanted to stay with Sam(2), could you and her have found a nice spot close by for some deep diving and some making out? Could you have gone back to the hotel with the girls? When you said that all the girls went back to Patty's with you, I was almost expecting you to say you were going to try something with them all.

Persistence can be a good thing, but it seems like you got some tunnel vision with this one.

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- Amadeus

I did put a lot of effort into convincing her on this, way more than I would of liked, especially for the result I got. However, It was an odd situation and at the time, I thought going back to patty's was the best idea, since Sam (1) was going there and possibly Jenna for my buddy "the mechanic". Also, it was a close location to the club and I would of had my own room with Chelsea. As for the hotel, looking back at the situation, I could of tried something maybe different and went back to their hotel room with them instead. However, it was a confusing situation because Chelsea's friends Sam (1) and Sam (2), both wanted Chelsea to come back to patty's with me. (It seemed like the best situation going back to patty's)

Furthermore, I mean, I 100% could of made out with this girl somewhere (especially in the club while we sitting on the couches), but I wouldn't of had an escalation where I could of escalated to sex.

Ya man, I didn't know what was gonna happen when I invited them all back. Besides Chelsea none of these girls were hot, so I wasn't gonna try anything on the other 2 slugs.

- Rdawg

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hehe slugs...Hehe
Excellent example of persisting tho.

>