FR++  LMR Strike 2 (FUCK)

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys, I've been struggling with LMR lately, especially with ONE girl in particular from this field report. This report below is just continuation from my last encounter with her. https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8285

So, first date with this broad, went well, all the way up until the LMR I experienced. I ended up failing to bed her on the first date. You can read to the report above.

Anyways, I ended up getting a "second" date with this broad (I was somewhat surprised I did after the first failed escalation). I didn't think it was worth writing a whole report up about it, because i'm struggling with only one part and that's LMR. Anyways, a quick breakdown:

After the first date,I texted her the next day and pretty much set something up for like a week later. So, I invited her over to my place to watch a movie, hot tub or order some food. Anyways, she agreed and she came over, she met my parents and then we went downstairs and we talked for 45 mins, watched some youtube videos and threw on a scary movie. I suggested hot tub before this but she didn't bring a bathing suit even though I told her too ( she said she couldn't find it, bullshit lol, who can't find there bathing suit?) Anyways, during the movie I made out with early on a bit (and then pulled away) and then after the movie was over, I began to go for sex. I experienced pretty much the same LMR from the first report.

The girl let me rub her pussy on the outside of her pants and she "loved" it (she was moaning) but once I went to undue her pants, she would push my hand (not forcefully but enough to resist). So, I kept proceeding to rub her on the outside of her pussy, eventually I was able to undue her pants and slip a couple fingers down her pants and then I was able to rub her on the outside of her panties. However, anytime I went to finger her, strong resistance. So, eventually I said a few things...

Me: Your turning me on so much right now.... I know you want it.
(She just smiles at me)
Me: You know it would be easier and feel better, if we took these off. (so hard to rub her pussy, with her pants on)
(Just smiles again, slightly awkwardly).
Me: Does this feel good? (as I am rubbing her pussy)
Her: Yes it does haha.
Me: So, why don't we take these off (pants), it will feel better.
Her: Oh, it's to soon, I don't want to rush things. (said playfully, somewhat)
Me: Were not rushing anything, I think this is just right.
Her: Nooo.... this is just to soon. I don't think it's the right time. (said playfully somewhat)
Me: Well, doesn't this feel good, what I am doing?
Her: Yes.
Me: Then how does something feel so good, be so bad? or why wait for it, if it's so good?
Her: Oh I don't know
Me: What do you mean you don't know?
Her: ahh I don't know, i'm not sure. I just think it's to soon.
So, I go back to rubbing her pussy and making out with her (My finger literally has a blister from rubbing her so much on her jeans). I got her pants unbutton but she refuses to let me finger her.....She would only let me rub her pussy. She was "hot" and very "turned" on. I was persistent for slightly over an hour and being very sexy with her but then she asked what time it was... and she basically said had to go. FUCK. Another failed escalation with this broad, 2 dates in a row! FUCK...

Anyways, guys what do you think? Where am I going wrong here? Is this girl just inexperienced? and is a bit of a "good" girl? (I kinda get that impression) And what do you think I should do with the broad next.. Should I just try to invite her over for another date..or should I let her text me and try to set something up? Next her? Is a 3rd date worth it and if so what could I do differently? If I do ever bed this girl, she would probably be my best "lay" in terms of looks.

Ahh, I'm feeling really disappointed right now..... I felt like the "deal" should of be been "sealed". Two strikes now with this girl, I was really hoping I would be writing a Lay report up, but instead it's another FR++. This isn't the first time, I had 2 failed escalations with a girl. If you guys remember, "tall blonde weed girl". I had 2 FR++, written up about her here:
https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7480
https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7601

However, I think there is some positives to look at, especially at the point, where I am at now with women:
- On average I have slept with at least one new girl each month for the past 7 months
- I have achieved a small abundance. I have 2 casual relationships going right now, as well as trying to pick up other women
- I have had 2 girls in the past month hit me up for 2 second round of sex, even though I slept with them about a month or two ago
- I have a changed mentality about women

- Rdawg

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- DrexelScott

ahhhh thanks for pointing this out man, much appreciated!

- Rdawg

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
DrexelScott said:
Girl--It's just too soon
You--OK, well you know how I feel so let me know when you change your mind....and then GET DRESSED AND LEAVE.

My man.

- Anatman

>