FR++  Sexy Girl From Bar/Tinder(3)

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys, just got back from a date with a girl in which we went out for dinner and then invited her home but I didn't get sex. So, to begin... it's actually kind of funny how this interaction started. BTW this girl is 'hot'. This would be a great SLAY FOR ME if I can get it done. She's is tall, big tits, big ass, long brown hair. Very nice. Lastly, I've been killing tinder lately. I just the app back about 3-4 weeks ago, and it's awesome. It's a very nice tool to use ;)

So it was about 2 weeks go, I matched with this girl on tinder. We exchanged a few messages back and forth but I never got to the point where I asked her out or got her #. Anyways, the next night I ended up running into this girl at a bar(kinda funny eh, how things work out??). Here's the tinder conversation below:

Me: Looks like we both have great taste ;)
Her:True
Her: I mean you for sure have good taste
Me: Haha maybe I do? But I think your taste is just as good as mine ;)
Her: Maybe eh lol but yeah you're probs right
Me: where you from lol?
Her: XYZ!
Her: hbu?
Me: Nice! Me too as well
Her: Nice :)
Me: so what do u do? do you go to school or work? :)
Her: both haha. i'm in school for nursing and work at the pen box! hbu?
Me: oh that's awesome! i'm in my 4th year of HK
Her: Cool :) is this your last year then?
Me: Yeah it is... what about you? What year u in?
Her: third year technically. I was just at uwin for 2 years and just transferred to St. win
Me: Oh cool, why did you transfer to St. win lol?
Her: i just didn't like my program haha so I transferred for nusring! (So I after the message, I took a while to message her back, it wasn't until the next afternoon)
Me: Ohh what were u taking at the u that just wasn't so interesting haha? (didn't get a respond back from her but it didn't matter cuz i ran into her at the bar)

So me and my buddies went out Saturday night to Tequila Joe's. We hit the bar and this girl is all over me and my buddy. Like literally drunk and trying to rape us, she was not hot at all. Anyways, the girl ended up being friends with the girl from tinder and this how we met. This ugly girl is dancing with me and buddy and were just dancing with her for the fuck of it. Anyways, these 2 girls are trying to get her friend off me and my buddy. So, me and my buddy introduce ourselves to these 2 girls.

Tinder Girl

Me: Hi, i'm Rdawg
Her: Hi. i'm Christina
Her: I know you?!
Me: what do you mean you know me?
Her: Ya your from tinder
Me: What do you mean i'm from tinder?
Her: Ya. i'm the girl your were talking to last night. (lol at this point I was like wtf, which one? I was messaging a few)
Me: Oh wow! Ya I remember you haha

(so we make some small talk, i deep dive for about 5 minutes and then club closes. it was near the end of the night, so we begin walking out)

Me: Let's grab a drink sometime!
Her: Sure
Me: Okay. Let me get your number and then we can set something up
Her: Okay (gives me #)

I text her later that night

Me: Hey, it was nice meeting you - Rdawg :)
Her: Nice meeting you too :)

So I then texted her the next day to set something up, but since we were both busy with midterms and work, things didn't work out for that week. So I just told her I would hit her up next weekend to set something up. Fast forward a week later

Sunday
Me: Hey Christina, hope your exams went well! How about we grab that drink/bite this week? :)
Her: Ya they went good! Hope your week went well! And ya sounds good!
Me: Great! What's your schedule like?
Her: I work Tuesday, Thursday and Satuday
Me: Okay, how does Wednesday work at 8?
Her: Ya that's work great! What did u have in mind?
Me: How about we got to "Italian Place" on Swift road?
Her: Ya that sounds good. Never been to the place
Me: Ya, they good good food there. So i'll see ya Wednesday
Her: Okay see ya Wednesday!

Wednesday
Me: Hey, Christina we still on for tonight? :)
Her: Yes, I will text you when I am leaving!
Me: Okay sounds good!
Her: I'm leaving now
Me: Okay, ill see ya soon!

So, I show up like 5 minutes late to the date (I always also show up a little late to the date, never like being the first one waiting there). I get in the Italian Place, and she is sitting at a table waiting for me. So, I get inside we talk, and I get her talking most of the time, do a lot of deep diving! I talk about a lot school, work, if she lives to travel, play sports, music and movies. We order some food as well. Anyways, about 90 minutes or so go by and then we were talking about movies. I then decide to pull at that point. Classic Anatman Line:

Me: Not sure what time this place closes but do you want to go watch some netflix or a movie?
Her: Ya sure, that sounds good! (works like magic this line hahaha)

Anyways, I pay for the dinner and she get the tip.

We go back to my house, I have her follow my car back to my place and then we get to my place just around 10PM. We got into my basement and pop a seat on the couch.

Instead, of throwing a movie on, I grab my laptop and throw some country music on that she likes. ( I couldn't find the dam remote to the TV haha, anyways, i have her play around on my laptop and what not for about 15-20 minutes)

I then, just grab her face softly and starting making out with her. I, makeout for a little bit and pull back for a second (PUSH PULL technique). I then say she has very soft lips and she say's the same back to me.

So, we then watch a few youtube videos for 10 minutes and then... it's on! time to get it done "Rdawg".

I put the lap top down and starting making out with her. She's loving it. I run my hands up and down her body constantly. I start rubbing the outside of her pussy and she's loving it. I'm pulling her hair a bit, kissing her neck, just trying to turn her on as much as I can.

I then go to undo her pants. she calmly moves my hand away and say's softly "noooo"

Me: You'r turning me on so much

FUCK EH

I go back to rubbing her pussy on the outside and she's loving it.. and I'm making it with her and rubbing her every where.

Round 2

I go to unbutton the pants..

She moves' my hand again

Me: Your turning me on a lot

Her: sorryyy..

I just go back to rubbing her pussy and making out. I say "I want to make u cum". She just smiles back. I end up making her cum at least twice from rubbing her. After the first time I made her cum, she jumped on top of me and starting making. I was KINDA surprised.. like wooo ( I KNOW SHE"S FUCKING TURNED ON)

Round 3

I try to unbutton the pants

She moves my hand....

FUCK EH

GO back to making out and rubbing her on the outside

Round 4

I unzip her jeans a bit... and then she moves my hand....

Fuck I thought i had it....

I go back to making out and rubbing her

This went on for about an hour and half.

And then, she said wait time is it? I told her it was 12 and she said she had to go. She mentioned earlier, she had school in the morning 9. She, then grabs me makeouts with me a bit more, and the i pull away. I ask her if she had fun, and is she had a good night. She said... "yes I did". I try to figure out what's her schedule is like for the weekend to see if I could plan a second date. She has a few things going on during the weekend so I don't really bother. I was thinking about asking her tomorrow if she wanted to come by for a hot tub session after work. Her work is 2 minutes from my place and she get's at 10:30. So, there is a possibility there? I know she has school Friday morning? It might be good to set something up quickly? Fuck who knows.

FUCKING a Failed Escalation I guess. FUCKING Stupid resistance. I thought I almost had it....

I walk her out to the door, she leaves, we say goodbye and that was it.

Anyways, what do you guys think the next step is here? I would like to set something up quickly with her... but I don't know if our schedule's will work out this weekend. She works a few days, and has tests next week for school. The next date idea for me is going to be to invite her over for a hot tub session ;). I just gotta figure this out. Question should I text her tomorrow or wait a few days? Kinda conflicted here in terms of setting up the second date. Also, I would appreciate some feedback on this report if any of you guys have time :)

- Thanks Rdawg

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Haha dude your name could be hot tub guy! Cool way of escalating ;)

Your push pull was strong and you pushed smoothly for sex and she was really into you, so I thinks she'd be up for meeting you for a round 2 and doing something more second time around.

I would personally text her the next day but only because I've flubbed a fe girls waiting a day or two more than I should to text them. When I've had girls like this that I couldn't meet right away (till like a week or two after) I would set the day for the next week and then text smoothly to follow up once or twice before that date (maybe getting in a little text convo back in forth to have it be comfortable and remember the emotions she had felt with me before).

You're experienced dude and she seemed into you, so go for the day 2 :) let us know how it goes ! haha

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- Gem

Haha, I wouldn't mind that name ;)

Ya, I ended up texting her the next day just saying that I enjoyed dinner and that we should set something up for next week (busy this weekend). She basically agreed and said she would let me know what day's work, once she find's out her schedule for next week. So, ball's basically in her court to text me her schedule ;)

- Rdawg

>