LR  Tinder Girl 2

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys, so this is a continuation form my previous field report on Tinder Girl 2. I'm not sure if there is a way to convert the report over but if your interested in seeing how our first date or interaction when, then you can click this link to the report. https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8193

So without further to do, I'll start with where I left off from the last texting interaction:

Texts after I dropped her off at her car:

Her: Thank you so much again for tonight. I had a really wonderful time with you :)
Me: Great! I had a great time as well :)
Her: Good, and you are very handsome by the way :) I'm heading to bed though, would it be okay if I texted you tomorrow?
Me: Ya lol. Thanks ha! and ur very cute ;) Night!
Her: haha okay :$ good night

Tuesday

Her: Good morning :)
Me: morning! Just wakin up lol (it's like 12)
Her: oh my goodness! I've been up since 8! aha
Her: how are you today? :)
Me: Good! Just working on another assignment lol. hbu?
Her: im watching that 70's show before I leave for work, I start at 330 today :)
Me: on nice, that's a classic show lol :p
Her: Yeah it's so funny haha so you said you have reading week next week right?
Me: yes i do lol. it'll be nice to have a break ha
Her: oh year for sure! well we'll have to do something that week! i'll have a little more time too!
Me: haha ya, that sounds good!
Her: are you busy monday?
Me: no not really lol, as of right now im free Monday
Her: haha well then we should do something cause I also have Monday off :)
Me: Great! ya we can plan something for Monday :)
Her: Cool did you still wanna chill Thursday
Me: Ya im still down to chill Thursday :)
Her: alright cool :)
Her: how did your assignment go?
Me: Good! just studying now lol. how'd work go?
Her: work was good, no complaints had a couple of my regular clients :)
Me: oh great! well, im off to bed. long day tomorrow. Night!
Her: haha alright! Good night :)

Wednesday

Her: Hey, how as your day? :)
Me: Hey pretty long haha! hope you wasn't as long as mine lol. hbu, how was your day?
Her: haha mine was good! I just got done work :)
Me: ohh nice! I'm just finishing up night class lol. btw if u want bring a bathing suit tomorrow,we can go in the hot tub if the weather is good lol :p
Her: oh god that's awful haha and yeah for sure i'll bring it :) hot tubs ar enice lol
Me: haha yes they are ;) so what time do you work till tomorrow?
Her: so far I work till 8 but I could book up, so the latest 9, but you live close so it won't take me to long to get to your house.
Me: lol okay! that works cuz i got a midterm from 5 till 8.
Me: so ya don't feel a need to rush ha
Her: alright perfect then :)
Me: sounds good! just shoot me a text or whatever when ur done :)
Her: alright sounds good :)

Thursday

Her: Hi! so tonight I work till 9 so I should be at your house by 915, does that work for you? And i'll probably need your address. I think I can remember how to get there. haha
Me: haha ya that's works perfect! My address is 2927 byng. Just give me a call or text if u get lost haha
Her: Okay awesome :) Good luck on your midterm!
Me: Thanks
Her: I'm like here lol

Breakdown from Texts:

So typically I don't like texting too much with a girl during the day just because I'm busy with other things and I feel like there is only so much you can talk about over text. Anyways, since it was after the first date, I made it okay to text her a bit (just to show I was interested in her) but I wasn't going to invest much at all. As you notice, she is asking the majority of the questions, and she is initiating the texting. This shows she is chasing HARD.

Also, I told her to bring a bathing suit for the hot tub because well, hot tubs are "usually" what leads to sex from experience haha. If you have a hot tub or one near your place I suggest you take advantage of it immediately ;)

My Place

So tinder girl 2, shows up at around 9, we go downstairs to my basement and we sit on the couch and chat. We make some small talk, a little deep diving, (just about how her week was, how her day was, how works been and if she's done anything exciting). Also, we watch some hockey and listen to some music and watch some youtube videos on my laptop.

Now, if you guys remember THE PICKLE that I was in my previous field report that I wrote with tinder girl 2, I had the obstacles of my parents to deal with. So how I dealt with this was, I waited for my mom to go to bed which was about 10:30 and then my dad get's home at around 11:30. So, I right before my dad got home, around 11, I decided to move things to the hot tub with her. So we go outside, jump in the hot tub, we listen to some music and watch some TV outside.

After about 15-20 minutes of being the hot tub, I grab and start kissing her. I'm making out with and rubbing my hands all up and down her body, i'm trying to get her super tuned on. As, you remember in my last report, she gave some resistance when I went for sex, so this time I tried again. I begin to slip my fingers down to her pussy and start rubbing her in the hot tub, while she has her bathing suit on. I slowly then start to finger her and she is loving it. So, for the next hour or so, me and her continue to go back and forth talking, making out and i'm fingering her, every so often. The whole point was to wait till my dad went to bed which was around 12:30, so I could go inside and fuck her in the basement.

So an hour goes by, and then I get super aggressive with her, I start fingering her hard and she is replying " Oh, Just like that". "Oh Rdawg". "Oh, that's feel's so good". Then, she says to me " Your so mean", I reply... "Don't you like mean?"... she say's "yes". (lol bitch likes it rough haha). She goes your fingers are so big, they feel so good. hahahah bitch like's big I guess.

Anyways, then say's stop in a rather playful way.. I go why? She say's "i'm going to get loud".

Me: Perfect! I want you to bed loud
Her: No... Your neighbours will hear me lol
Me: No they won't, their sleeping
Her: No they will hear..lol

I then just continued to finger her and she let me. So then I say..
Me:"Do you want me?"
Her: "What do you mean?"
Me: "Do you want me?"
Her: "of course I want you"

I then ask her if she want's to get out of the hot tub and go inside. ( I noticed the lights were off in the house, so my dad went to bed). She said "sure".

We go inside, we head down to the basement. She begins checking her phone.

I sit in on the couch, with my wet bathing suit on. And then she say's...

Her:"I'm all pruney"
Me: Me too haha, let's see your hands
(she complies, we compare hands)

I then just grab her pull her into my lap and start making out with her.. Shen then say's a few things kind of awkwardly.
(Her: Oh, what are you doing?)
(Her: Oh, okay...)

It was a little weird but kinda awkward, i just ignored and proceeded. I then throw her underneath of me and I jump on on top and go to finger. She gives me some token resistance now.

Her: Oh, what do you think your doing? your parents are above us (she moves my hand from her pussy)
Me: Ya, so there sleeping, they won't hear anything.

And then I kinda just proceeded, and move hand back and she let's me finger her. I finger her and then I stop for a second and just look at her directly. She say's

Her: What are you thinking about?
Me: I really want to fuck you right now
Me: Ohhh okay.. (said somewhat awkwardly and laughing a little to)
(I then proceed back to fingering and I begin to take her bathing suit bottoms off).

I then get some more token resistance.

Her: I don't want this to be just a hit and run, if that's what you want.
Me: No this ins't a hit and run.
Her: What do you want with me?
Me: I like you, I think your a cool girl and I enjoy talking to you.
Her: Okay, that's all I wanted to know. I just don't want this to be a one time thing
Me: No it's not

I then grab a condom and I put in and start fucking her. She say's go easy on me, it's been a while. Ya right bitch, like i'm gonna go easy with my big cock. Your gonna be in pain by the time i'm down with you. So anyways FUCK THE COUCH IT'S PISSING ME OFF NOW CUZ IM TO BIG FOR IT. MY DAM 6 FOOT 5 BODY BARELY FITS, SO HARD TO HAVE SEX ON THIS COUCH.

I decide to pick her up and throw her on the floor, with the carpet. I give her a pillow for her head and begin fucking her in adopted missionary. I had a hard time staying hard for whatever reason throughout sex. I would go somewhat soft every 5-10 minutes. I don't know, I think it's the condom, I just don't enjoy sex as much with them on. They almost like a buzz kill ( This has happened to me fore and it's affecting my sexual performance, I gotta figure it something, maybe use a different a condom, i generally use magnums). But as soon I get head or a hand job I'm as solid as a rock. So after ripping through about 3 condoms, I make sure to make her cum at least once. She loved it and her legs started to spasm everywhere. At one point, I did get a solid interval of sex in. She was loving it and saying things like "I love how your big cock feels do deep in my pussy". haha I love dirty talk. I was doing it right back ;)

She was in a lot of pain after sex, she said her hips and legs and pussy were hurting a lot. She say's

Her: You just broke me.. I'm broken
Her: That thing(my dick) made me in so much pain.....
Me: ya but you loved it
Her: Maybe i did, maybe i didn't. you'll never know
Me: Oh you don't have to tell me, i already know..
(she just laughs)

After sex, was over we just kind of layed and talked for 30 minutes on my floor lol. She was saying how she loves how my body, my face and how my facial grows (Good thing to note about my fundamentals). She then texted me the next day:

Her: Good morning! I have rug burn on my back lol
Me: Morning! really eh? I hope it's not to bad lol
Her: haha it's not! i'm sure i'll survive. how are you today?
Me: Good! How are you today lol? I hope your okay to walk ;)
Her: haha i'm doing alright! And for walking haha, somehow i'm managing lol
Me: Good! ha! I had fun last night ;)
Her: Haha I ha fun as well! I like hanging out with you :)

So, not sure where to go with things from her. We have plans to hangout Monday but I can't offer this girl anything more than a good sexual experience ;). She is a pretty cool girl, but she doesn't qualify as a "girlfriend" for me. So, in the end I don't want to hurt this girl in anyway, and I don't want things to drag out to long here. I got the "slay" and then just another kill to rack up on the belt ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed!

FUCK FIGA(pussy in italian)

- Rdawg

demainor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey R, awesome lay there. The thing abt getting a lay and then the chick gets all mushy then you go ahead and drop the l dnt want a relshp line is that it may get ugly. The only thng l can possibly recommend is to shag her on monday. Dont meet her in a place you wont shag her in and avoid activities that may give her the impression you want a girlfriend. Dont go silent on her coz that backfires heavily,l speak frm experience

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- Demanior

Thanks buddy, much appreciated!

Ya, I basically just invited her over to my place tonight to fuck. Nothing serious, so I hope everything works out fine ;)

- Rdawg

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Nicely done, RDawg.

I read the first report, and it was obvious from the first Tinder conversation there that she was feeling it pretty hard. I suspect if you didn't have the parents obstacle to deal with on the first date you wouldn't have had much trouble closing things out then... however, you handled that adroitly on this one.

The erection losses may have been from some of the awkward token resistance she gave you. Those can be a buzz kill, when the girl's just giving you this half-hearted BS resistance that you know she doesn't really mean but she wants to at least phone it in so that she can later say, "Well, hey, I resisted him, he just wouldn't let it go..." so she can maintain her narrative about being this chaste good girl. Then you get into her and it doesn't feel like, "Wow, she really wants me!" nor is it some kind of, "Ha, I overcame her monstrous resistance and now we're shagging!" Instead, it's kind of like prior to sex she holds up some wet cardboard and tells you you need to punch through this before you get it, and you're like... really? Do we REALLY have to do this first? Because... not remotely fun.

Something you can try out doing sometimes with these girls is just talking straight to them and telling them, "Hey, I really like you, but this weird token resistance you gave me totally killed my buzz. Can you make me feel like you actually want me now so I can just shag the living daylights out of you?" and then put her to work. If you're already past the resistance and having sex and she's now committed to the experience with you, she'll tend to want to get you engaged and will be willing to do the work to do so if you just tell her that she needs to do it.

Chase

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- Anatman

Just another slay ;)

- Chase

Thanks, Chase! It's great to always hear from you! The erection losses were terrible, and I agree with you that it could of been in part from the resistance she gave me. I'll try those techniques out that you listed below next time, if I ever end up in a situation like that again. However, I did shag this girl again, and I switched condom's this time just to see if it could of potentially been the condom's. (switched from magnum's to ultra thin's). I noticed a big difference in terms of pleasure. I was able to keep my erection and the sex was GREAT the second time. However, the condom did break, which I think is one of the down falls of ultra thin, but I must say sex feel's better with ultra thin as opposed to magnums.

- Rdawg

>