FR++  Tinder Girl 2

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys, just had a date last night with a super cute girl from tinder. She was short with a very cute face and She had about 12 tats on her lol.(first dinner/formal date in a while) Things went very well but the thing is I never got laid...... Anyways, here's the report:

Me: Looks like we both have great taste ;)
Her: haha i guess so how are you? :)
Me: Good! Just workin on a few assignments. hbu??
Her: not to much of anything really. lol
Me: haha nice, so I see your Canadian??
Her: Yes, haha there's a lot of Americans on here lol I'm assuming you are as well then?
Me: Cool, I'm Canadian :p What city do u hale from lol?
Her: Good ol *****. Haha how about you?
Me: ***** haha nice! I'm from the most southern city in Canada haha
Her: Wonderful haha. I like your hair, i'm assuming it's still longish? haha
Me: Haha thanks! it looks better person ;). And yes it's actually, a bit longer now than in photos :0
Her: ou very nice! I totally dig long hair on guys haha
Me: Oh ya, why is that haha? :p
Her: I don't know, I just do haha
Me: haha there must be a reason, im sure u can think of one! Anyways, how about we grab a drink or bite sometime soon? :)
Her: Ya, that would be awesome! Id' like that :)
Me: Awesome! Well, you can either sned me your # or shoot me a text *** *** ****, and we can figure something out :)
Her: Mines *** *** **** :) and yeah for sure :)

Texting

Her: Hey it's Tinder girl 2 :)
Me: Hey tinde girl 2, what's going on?
Her: not much at all! haha just watching some TV before bed. I have an early morning tomorrow, somewhat lol
Me: haha nice, i hope it's not as early as mine lol. i gotta get up around 8 for a workout.
Her: ou, you got me beat i'm waking up at 8 45 haha I have a hair appointment in Belle River. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow :)
Me: Oh really? weddings are always fun haha! Speaking of which, what's your schedule like next week? I'm usually free during the evening.
Her: well I usually work nights unless you wanted to do something after 9, but this week for some reason I'm busy I work a double friday and saturday and I always work Sunday night but yeah usually I have Monday's and Friday nights free :)
Me: Ya I'd be good to do something after 9. And soo ur busy next friday then, right?
Her: Yeah next Friday I work. But i usually don't I picked up a shift next week. And yeah during the week it just depends I can be done earlier it all depends on what i'm booked.
Me: Okay! How does Monday or Thursday night work for you? :)
Her: Monday could work! ANd it would just depend on what time I was done on Thursday. I don't really know until day of haha
Me: kk! how about we shoot for Monday then? :)
Her: Yeah that works for me!
Me: Perfect! Did you want to meet in *******, or meet half way, or somewhere else? :) (she lived 30 minutes away, it was best if she came to my city)
Her: Wherever works honestly, all the good places are in ****** anyways so you tell me when and where and I'll be there :) (she basically says she wants to my city)
Me: Great! I'll think of somewhere that's open on a Monday night and I'll let you know tomorrow? is that cool? :)
Her: Yeah that works for me :)
Me: Great! I'll message ya tomorrow :)
Her: Alright that sounds good! I'm gonna head to bed! It's going to be a busy day tomorrow! haha
Me: haha okay goodnight!
Her: Night :)

Saturday

Her: Getting ready for a wedding is a lot of work haha oh man.
Me: Haha I bet! So how does 8 at XYZ restaurant on ******** rd work for you? :) (I pick a place close to my house, 5 minute drive, good logistics)
Her: Yeah that works perfect :)
Me: Awesome! I'll see you then :)

Monday

Me: Hey tinder girl 2, hope u had a good weekend! Are we still on for tonight? :)
Her: I did haha thank you the wedding was beautiful! And yes we are I will see you at 8 :)
Me: Alright sounds good, see you at 8!
Her: Perfect :)
Her: Oh and my hair is purple now so if you see purple out the bottom that's me :) (barely any purple, you couldn't even notice it actually lol)
Me: lol okay! I'm sure it won't be hard to spot :)
Her: It' shouldn't be haha :)
Me: I'm gonna leave in a minute here. I should be there in 10 minutes. (it was like 7:50ish and she was already there waiting lol)
Her: Okay :)

So anyways, we set-up date and I met her at a local restuarant/bar at around 8PM. I show up a few minutes late and she had been waiting there for at least 10 minutes. Anyways, the whole time I basically deep dived, talked about her work, her schooling that she did, her family, what her interests like movies/music and all that sorta fun stuff. She talked maybe 80-85% of the time.

Through a few chase frames outta there but it wasn't really necessary, the girl was very interested in me (I could tell). She brought that she actually met me before in the summer briefly at a bar (I had no idea, but then I remembered), so I kinda through a chase frame at that. "Oh ya I remember, you came up to me and complimented me on my height and hair haha! She responded saying "yup that was me.." (all kind of embarrassed and blushing). Then she matched me on tinder which is kind of funny.

Anyways, we grab dinner, we chat for just over 2 hours. It seemed like it was getting a little long and then eventually I decided to make a move... (a little hesitant a first but I finnaly made the move). (This was my first "formal" date you could say in over year, besides my girlfriend lol. I've been doing a lot of party dates and what not, so I was a bit rusty lol)

After, we get our bills, we split it and then I say:

Me:"Are you having a good time?"
Her: Ya, I am having a great time!
Me: Great! Now, this place closes kind of early. Did you want to go watch some netflix? (I thank Anatman for the Netflix line haha!)
Her: Ya, I love to watch some netflix!

So we leave together by taking my car and she leaves her's back at the resturant. We get back to my place and it's about 10:20.

The Pickle

Now, I am in a bit of a pickle here because my mom is in bed upstairs and my dad is coming home from work at 11:30. So I didn't have much time to work with. Anyways, we get back to my place, I put on a movie and some music. We chat for a bit, and then I make the move and kiss her. We makeout on my couch downstairs for a few second and then I pull away (I wasn't trying to look needy). And then I say she has very soft lips, after I pull away. (Another move by Anatman, much appreciated ha!)

So I pull back for about 10 minutes and then I basically go "hardcore" make out on her. She likes it and she is complying back and she says that she is not use to someone so "strong" ;). I pick her up, throw her around a bit, and then I start rubbing the outside of her pussy, while her jeans were on. She likes it! but she says im going to hard because im so strong haha. Then, I proceed to undo her belt, and then she says:

"what do you think your doing? No sex on the first date".
(she said it kind of playfully)

I kind of ignore and continue to kiss her and makeout and then I throw a chase frame out:

"Ya but your turning me on so much"

She kind of just says "Ya" and laughs a little

I looked at the time and it was 11:25... my dad was coming home in 10 minutes, so he would of walked in on us (my dad has walked in on me 2 times with girls and it just wasn't a good experience either time lol). So ya, deciding against persisting. So my dad comes home, he takes a shower, and then I basically tell her I have to study for a midterm (which I did have to finish up studying), so she needs to basically go. I drive her back to her car and say good night.

While driving her back, she said she had a "a very god time" and she really "enjoyed the night" (I agreed with her). I then asked her what her schedule is like and then we agreed to hangout Thursday. She said she would come over to my place again after work on Thursday. She gets done work at around 9.

So any suggestions would be great here? What do you guys think? I know I didn't get sex, but I'm not so worried about that. Also, how do you think I should plan things Thursday? I have to deal with obstacle of my parents. My mom is in bed at usually around 10, and my dad comes home around 11:30 and doesn't hit the sack till 12:30. So if I were to go for sex; it would have to be between 10 and 11:30 or after 12:30.

Now, I do have a hot tub so maybe we can inside there? I don't know I gotta figure it out lol. Anyways, I think she sees me a boyfriend canditate but i need to quickly cut that off. I'm not sure if I am there but these texts below that she sent me after I dropped her off concern me a bit. Anyways, hopefully I am not, because I don't see this girl anything more than sex. She is really cool but not "girlfriend" material.

Texts after I dropped her off at her car:

Her: Thank you so much again for tonight. I had a really wonderful time with you :)
Me: Great! I had a great time as well :)
Her: Good, and you are very handsome by the way :) I'm heading to bed though, would it be okay if I texted you tomorrow?
Me: Ya lol. Thanks ha! and ur very cute ;) Night!
Her: haha okay :$ good night

Tuesday

Her: Good morning :)
Me: morning! Just wakin up lol (it's like 12)
Her: oh my goodness! I've been up since 8! aha
Her: how are you today? :)

>