FR  Rough/Awkward Night. Didn't Game well.

RDawg

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Went out last night and didn't perform well at all. I felt like I went back to my old self last night. I have 2 fields reports of 2 new women I met last night at a bar that was rather very packed and loud.

I see a friend of mine at bar XYZ and I chat with him for a bit and he introduces me to this cute Lebanese girl.

Bowlz: Hey Rdawg, this is cute Lebanese girl.
Me: Hi, I'm Remi. (I extend my hand and introduce myself)
Her: Hi, I'm cute Lebanese girl.
Bowlz: She is a really nice girl Rdawg, take good care of her. (and then my friend walks away)
Me: So, how you know Bowlz?
Her: Oh I know him through a friend of a friend haha
Me: Oh alright haha
Her: Ya my friend is a bit of a social butterfly and she likes to talk to everyone haha
Me: haha. Are you from XYZ?
Her: Ya I am, are you?
Me: Yes I am as well, do you go too school here?
Her: Ya! I am at the University
Me: Awesome. What are you taking?
Her: Biology
Me: Oh that's cool. you like it?
Her: Ya, it's great!
Me: Good! how long have you been doing that for?
Her: About 3 years
Me: Cool. So you are in your third year then?
Her: Yes
Me: Ahh that's cool! What do you plan on doing after?
Her: I want to be a doctor. ( I think this what she said but honestly the music was so loud, I couldn't fricken hear what she said. That's why my next responses wasn't really anything)
Me: Nice, that's great!

Conversation goes awkward here now. We are standing in the middle of this bar, that is fully packed and you can barely move around. People are bumping into us and it's like a disaster. At this point, I was thinking I should move this girl to the end of the bar where it was a little less crowded and loud because neither of us could move or hear much things. For, whatever reason i didn't move this girl, big mistake on my part. Anyways she comes back now and starts asking me questions.

Her: Are you at the university as well?
Me: Ya I am
Her: What are you taking?
Me: I'm taking HK, in my 4th year.
Her: Awesome. What do you plan on doing after?
Me: I'm thinking physiotherapist or something. Kind of keeping my options open.
Her: Nice. That's awesome!
Me: Yup it is!

Another awkward moment/pause here. People continuously bumping into us.. Again i was thinking of grabbing this gir's hand and moving her down to the end of the bar but I didn't.

Me: There is so many people in hear, you can't even move.
Her: I know, I can't believe how many people there are.

Well, once I said the above, I should of moved the girl. I know i wanted too but i'm not sure what was holding back from doing it. So out of the blue now to keep the conversation going, I screen for logistics.

Me: So who are you here with?
Her: It's my friend birthday and were out celebrating
Me: Ohh that's awesome. (Her friend walks by and comes up to me and says hi)
Friend: Hey, it's my birthday!
Me: Oh ya, how old are you?
Friend: I'm 20 years old today
Me: Nice! Happy Birthday!
Friend: Thanks (starts walking away)
Her: I'm gonna go take care of my friend, she looks a little sick.
Me: Okay haha, have a good night.

And that was the end of that. This was a fucking rough interaction for me. It was my first interaction with a new women that night, but fuck I just didn't perform well at all. This should of been an easy # grab but fuck it turned out to be a rather awkward interaction at times for me. In the end, I knew what to do but, I just didn't fucking execute anything.

Areas of Improvement

- Move the girl. Didn't move her at all and this lead to some awkward conversation. People bumping into us and not being able to hear her sometimes
- Conversation just seemed to get awkward at times. Need to avoid the awkwardness and keep things flowing smooth.
- My responses could of been better in the conversation.

2nd Interaction now went very similar to the one above.

So me and my buddy Jimmy are just posted up at the bar and were looking to pre-open some girls. Anyways, 2 girls kind of walk in front of us and my buddy Jimmy and makes an awkward wave to girl #1 and she sees and comes over.

Girl #1: What is that suppose to be? ( she imitates my buddy and does the wave again)
Buddy: Blah blah
Girl #1: I love your guys hair. ( she starts touching my hair and my buddy's, we both have long hair)
Me: Thanks
Buddy: blah blah
Girl #1: are you guys brothers?
Me: Ya can't you tell haha?
girl #1: No you guys aren't brothers haha, you guys have the same hair but different facial features
(So anyways a bit of banter goes on between 3 of us and then we exchange pleasantries and Girl #1 introduces me and my buddy to Girl #2)

Me: Hi, I'm Rdawg
Girl #2: Hi, I'm girl #2
Me: Nice to meet you. How do you and Girl #1 know each other.
Girl #2: Were sisters.
Me: Really? Whose the older one haha?
Girl #2: She is.
Me: I see, are you from XYZ?
Girl #2: Yes I am
Me: Cool, do you go to school?
Her: Ya I am at the college.
Me: Nice, what are you taking?
Her: Dental assistant or dentistry or something (I can't remember exactly what she said, the bar was so loud, but something to do with dentistry)
Me: Awesome, what year are you in?
Her: I'm in my second year.
Me: Cool. what do you plan on doing when your done?
Her: blah, blah, blah. Working in some office (don't remember hearing the response, it was so loud)
Me: That's cool.

(awkward pause now between me and Girl #2, meanwhile Girl #1 is flirting with my buddy Jimmy and then I chime in a bit hear and there. Girl # 1 really wanted it. Girl #1 was more interested in me than my buddy but my buddy was in a better position to pick her up, based on how the group was set up. I just decide to keep on going with girl #2).

Me: where did you guys go tonight?
Her: Just kinda of been around this bar tonight
Me: Nice, it's pretty busy here tonight.
Her: Ya it is.

Awkward Pause again....

Her: Do you go to school here?
Me: Ya I am at the university.
Her: What are you taking?
Me: HK
Her: Oh nice nice!
Me: Yup!

Awkward again......

Meanwhile, my buddy looks like he's almost got girl #1 in the bag.

We start dancing a bit and then things kind of get awkward between girl #1 and my buddy. So I whisper to my buddy and just tell let's make a move or forget this.To be honest, I didn't really care at all about girl #2, she wasn't attractive really, I was just trying to wing my buddy. So my buddy invites girl #1 to the afterparty at my house. She gives him some resistance but was definetely interested. I then start to chat Girl #2 up and decide to invite her.

Me: What are you guys doing after?
Her: Oh I think were going to go get food, that's we usually do after clubbing.
Me: Oh nice, that's what we sometimes do to.
Her: Oh where do you usually go for food.
Me: It depends, usually will just go back to my place and order out a pizza or something.
Her: Oh nicee
Me: Ya, come back to my place with us, we can order some food and eat there.
Her: ohh maybe
Me: Ya, just come it will be fun. We can have some drinks as well.
Her: I gotta see what my sister wants to do.

So, the sisters talk and then Girl #1 says to me, Ill grab your buddy's number, were going to go eat at XYZ and then will text.

Me: Listen, just come back to my place, we can order food there and I have free alcohol we can drink!
Her: (forget what she said here, but she said something again about getting my #'s and to text her).

Anyways, my buddy and her text a bit but when we asked if they were coming by; no response. I told my buddy to call her and again no response. So a bit of a rough situation.

Areas of Improvement:
- Avoid awkwardness, be smooth and move quicker
- Keep the conversation flowing smoothly.

>