LR  You Can Text Me If You Want To

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Quick Intro:

This report is about two girls. One we'll just refer to as ExGF and the other we'll call HootersGirl.

Background on them:

ExGF - I'd dated her regularly for maybe a month or six weeks or so up until about mid-August. We had ended it fairly amicably, after I'd felt like there was just too much hot and cold and general indecisiveness on both of our ends about how things were going. We'd agreed just to halt things, be friendly if we see each other out and about, maybe it was just a break or maybe we'd hook up again in the future. It was left pretty open to whatever.

HootersGirl - Here's a girl that I'd taken out on a first date and took her home, tried to escalate to sex but couldn't, and when she left she told me straight up, "You can text me if you want to". Which, what that means is that she knows I'm still in a chasing position, and she's also letting me know this as well, so I know exactly what I have to do in order to keep things going. I have to suck it up, text her again, go through the rigamarole of setting up another date, take her out somewhere again, work my shit, so on and so forth. Fuck.

Date #2 with Hooters Girl:

Alright, well due to the level of comfort I'd established on date 1 (back at my place, makeout, almost fucked) it just worked out that she was supposed to come over this Sunday and make homemade pizzas. But, for the second week in a row she "magically" got Thursday (last night) night off. I'm thinking she's wiggling her way out of her night shift to see me, but not telling me (for the obvious reason/s that she wouldn't let me know this type of thing, feeling too invested, etcetera).

So yesterday I was getting off of work a bit later than usual (like 6:30), so I went ahead and ate some popcorn out of the vending machine at work and we planned to meet up for a couple drinks first and then go watch a movie or something at my place.

We go to a bar & grill here in town, and sit down at the bar. After about 2 minutes (we're sitting directly in her view so it takes me no time to notice her), I see ExGF in a booth with some guy eating dinner.

So I do my best not to make eye contact with her and just continue to talk, hang out and be cool with HootersGirl. Just like our previous date, Hooters Girl cannot shut up and talks about 90% of the time while we are there, rubbing my shoulder and other physical things. It's clear to anyone watching that she is super into me.

Obviously, ExGF (I'm not paying too much attention, but I can tell) is on a date too.

When HootersGirl and I leave to head back to my place, I have a text message from ExGF:

ExGF: Can we just put them 2 together so you and I can enjoy the night together?! ;P
Me: hahaha, please? You're fucking crazy ;)
ExGF: ____ of all places? Come on now!! Lol. Enjoy your night. Hope to talk to you soon ;)

Haha, hilarious. You've got to love this girl's confidence, don't ya?

Since all I've had is popcorn, and HootersGirl hasn't eaten dinner at all, we pick up some take-out sushi from another restaurant on the way out to my house. We get there, sit on the couch, eat sushi and I have the NFL Network on with the volume off and the radio on, as kind of a balanced "I'm going to check out a bit of the Thurs night game, but we can listen to music so you're not completely annoyed" type of deal.

After the sushi is gone, we make out, end up in my bed. Zero LMR this time, she sucks my dick, I eat her out, we fuck, I do her doggy and cum down the crack of her ass.

When I go to the bathroom, I check my phone and have a snapchat from ExGF. It's a full nude selfie, spreading her pussy lips with her index and middle finger.

If you recall, HootersGirl had told me "You can text me if you want", which is girl-game for "Hey! I know you haven't fucked me yet so the ball's in your court, dude!!". So when she left, I said to her "I had a great time tonight! You can text me if you want to" :p

She looked at me all weird, and then I just started cracking up and told her I was just fucking with her. Said I did have a great time though, and I'll see you again soon, I hope? She says yes, and kisses me goodbye.

Quick Note/Thought About ExGF

So yeah, long ago I would've had this happen and clueless-two-years-ago-me would have been like:
Wait, what? You saw me with that other girl and now you're, like, texting me and stuff... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! She's just trying to fool me, and get back at me. Ha. I've got you figured out. BUT WAIT... what if it's not a ruse... should I text her? What is she thinking?!! OMG FML!!!

But instead, current-present-calibrated me is just like:
Haha yeah bitch. Seeing me with another woman who can't take her hands off me made you so wet and horny that you had your date drop you off, and immediately ran in the house to masturbate your little pussy-hole off to me and send me pics to prove it.

J.J.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NJ,

NarrowJ said:
But instead, current-present-calibrated me is just like:
Haha yeah bitch. Seeing me with another woman who can't take her hands off me made you so wet and horny that you had your date drop you off, and immediately ran in the house to masturbate your little pussy-hole off to me and send me pics to prove it.

HAHAHAHAHA

Zac

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LOL. Yep I hadn't got laid in a while so I needed to log in and brag about it.

The timeline of events went down like this:

11:13 PM - NarrowJ gets laid by Hooters Girl
11:14 PM - Posts lay report to internet!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7862-1347139812-7.gif

J.J.

>