LR  Petite Organic SexKitten

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I had no idea what to call this LR, but this is was one of the coolest seductions I've ever done. It happened very fast on Saturday evening between 7:30pm and 8:45pm (when I pulled her home), the set up was incredible. The key take aways are the persistence, fundamentals, pre-selection, and handling the difficult logistics.

Short summary:
I went to a birthday party for one of my friends, who is a cute theatre performer in the city. She had about forty some people in a small restaurant in the city, probably 3/4 of which were women and many whom I already knew. Though I did not have it in mind to meet and take home anybody that night, in talking with enough of the girls I already knew I built up a pre-selection with some other women, and ended up with two women that seemed down to party with me that night. I made a (tough) decision to ditch one of them in favor of the other (I am pretty sure I will see the other one again and I can already tell that she wants my ass) that was more risky and tougher to pull off. This girl lives about forty five minutes out of the city, drove in to hang out with her girlfriends at the birthday party. We met and talked for maybe five minutes before I got her number, moved her later and kissed her, moved her again to get a drink at a different bar where I persisted that we go to her place to "chill out," and she put up some pretty weak but relentless resistance, then drove me to her place around 9:00pm where we spent the next fifteen hours together. I'd known her for a total of maybe 30-45 minutes before pulling her.

She is by far one of the most attractive women I've ever been with - I believe 33 years old, dirty blond hair, hazel-brown eyes, VERY petite maybe 5'1" and 90-100lbs, had an ass out of this world, and I learned later that among her many hobbies is crossfit (which she has been doing for over a year), biking/hiking, and she is also a professional yoga instructor and owns her own yoga studio. She was in excellent shape, just all around wow, and very easy to throw around ;).

----

BIRTHDAY PARTY, 6:30pm

After heading to a family lunch for the afternoon, I went into the city for a friend's birthday dinner on Saturday at 6:30pm. She's a performer at a dance company, and this was the afterparty of one of their shows, being held at a fairly large restaurant. There were probably 40-50 people she knew over there, and about 3/4 of them were girls of all kinds in their 20's and 30's. I also already knew a fair amount of them from before, so it basically felt a lot like hanging out with good friends and having a good time. I spent the bulk of my time catching up with all these folks.

Needless to say, one of my current pursuits, M*****, happened to also come (as she knows some of the same people). I've already gotten her number from meeting her a week ago, and we've been talking about going out for coffee when we both have some time. We ran into each other and started talking and catching up, sitting down at a table. I'm having really good vibes with her - laughing, she's facing me and I'm touching her thighs and she's completely cool with it, and we're just having a really fun time.

----

MEETING THE KITTEN, ~7:30pm

I get up at some point and walk over to catch up with another friend, and in standing between the bar and seating tables, waiting for a friend to stop talking with someone, I notice an attractive short girl in tight white jeans, red heels, and a beige jacket opened to reveal pumped up breasts under a tank top. I noticed her out of the corner of my eye looking right at me, and I turn to face her and smile (standing erect and with my eyes fixated on the bridge of her nose), and open:

Me: Hi there, I'm Ozzo.
HER: Hi, I'm S*****
Me: Nice to meet you. Are you also here for Kelly's birthday party?
HER: Oh, is that what this also is? Because I went to the show with my girlfriends and I thought this was the afterparty.
Me: Yeah, I think this is that too. How do you know everyone?

Anyway, this gets us bantering about all the people she knows and how she's here. This goes on for a few minutes after which point I pull out my phone and tell her that she seems cool, and though there's a lot of people here to catch up with, we should both grab coffee sometime and get to know each other. She obliges and gives me her phone number. I write it down and she asks me to text her so she has mine. I tell her I will, and then I don't actually do it. We continue talking, but the area we're in is pretty loud. I point to an area with a bench and tell her we should move, but she says she wants to get a drink quickly. She asks me what I want, if anything, and I tell her to get me some water.

I don't exactly remember what happened, but she went to sit on a barstool, I turned to talk to other people. Five minutes later I went to pick up my water with her and we talked for a few more minutes; I again suggested we go to the bench, but she said something like "give me a few seconds" and then got caught up talking to some other girl friend. I walked off and did my own thing, winding up talking with M**** again soon after (but at a different table...people moving around).

M**** and I are talking and flirting again for five to ten minutes when S***** suddenly shows up across from me about four feet away and points to her phone.

HER: Hey, you never sent me your number!
Me: Oh hey, yeah don't worry, you'll get it...<with a flat smile>
HER: Okay, great. <She turns around to talk to her friends>

I continue to talk with M****. We're now delving deeper into what we're planning to do tonight, and she's texted some of her friends to see what they're doing. It sounds like M**** wants to have me over at her place and later go dancing at one of the underground late night warehouse parties they have in this city. Which sounds fun, and would be an opportunity to hook up with her at her place first. The vibes I'm getting from her I'm almost certain it's on - we're talking about experiences with drugs (our crazy times in college), house music warehouse parties, sex, and dancing. Yeah, definitely on. Except, she's also got ten roommates and has to check with all of them if she can have a guest over. Shit.

I'm getting double minded now about whether to pursue M**** or S*****. I am pretty sure I have M**** in the bag - we've met before and had a very sexual vibe almost from the get go, and she's VERY excited to hang out with me tonight. S***** is also showing some interest, and I think I like her body more, but it's definitely riskier because we've barely gotten to know each other.

Anyway, I get up after ten minutes and try to find S*****, who is now talking to a group of girls, but turns to me right as I walk by intentionally. We're now facing and she looks right at me.

Me: How's it going?
HER: It's good, I think I'm getting ready to leave soon.
Me: Oh? But you never finished telling me about what you do!
HER: Oh yeah, we never finished talking and I'm so caught up in catching up with my friends.
Me: Hey, why don't we go sit over there for a little it? <I point to the same seating area>
HER: Sure, I'll stay a little longer.

We [finally] moved to a bench in a quieter part of the restaurant. She wanted to make sure I also got my water. When she sits she pauses and we don't begin talking immediately.

HER: It's so cold! <motions like she's freezing>
Me: <I have a blank expression...>
HER: <She places her hands under my thigh as if to warm them. Note: she touches me unprovoked>
Me: Doing anything you can to touch me, huh? <Thank you, Richard>
HER: <Seductive look and giggle> Haha...
Me: So have you lived in this area for a while?

We start talking about how she's grown up in the area and what it was like, and it turns out that she actually lives 45 minutes outside the city and drove in. I have her talking about what the area is like and where she lives, but damn, that sounds like difficult logistics. At least she lives on her own, but as I live 1.5 hours away with family, my only option was to convince her to drive me home with her.

Somewhere in her story we pause. I look at her and motion:
Me: Are you still cold?
HER: Kind of.
Me: Let me see...
<I get much closer to her, so that I'm touching her with my waist, and put my backhand on her face to feel it. Right after, I put it under her chin and motion her face to mine. We kiss lightly...and kiss again...then she pulls back>
HER: Haha...not here. My girlfriends are watching, they'll see...
Me: Ah, yes, but what say you and I go grab a drink or coffee nearby before you head home?
HER: Okay, sounds good.

We talk a little longer. While I'm talking to her, at least two or three women I knew came over to me to say hi or kiss me on the cheek goodbye. This was pretty cool - I feel that it built up my popularity quite a bit and had to interrupt her as she was talking a few times.

Suddenly, M**** ALSO comes to me to ask if I'm still down to go to this show, and told me that she's been checking with her roommates to see if we can go hang out at her place first before heading to dance. I'm completely double minded at this point - I don't know what the "right" move is to get what I want. M**** seems like a guarantee, but I find S**** sexier but with poor logistics. While I'm busy talking (now standing) with M**** and asking her what her plan is, S**** took some offense to my double mindedness and starts getting up to leave. She's making some kind of excuse: "well, it sounds like you're gonna go dance and not really interested in grabbing a drink. I think I'm just going to go home then, I'm tired." I tell her to hang on a second, then turn to M**** and tell her that I'm gonna get back with her in a little bit, then I turn to S*****:

Me: What are you doing?
HER: It sounds like you're going to go out and dance, but I'm pretty tired and it's time to head back.
Me: It's just an option for me, but I already told you we can get drinks or coffee, remember? If you're down for that still...
HER: Hmm...
Me: You're having a good time with me, right?
HER: So far, yeah
Me: And don't you think the night is too young to end?
HER: I guess so.
Me: Great, so why don't we continue?
HER: Okay!
Me: I'll meet you outside in a minute, let me just say bye to some friends

As she walked outside to wait for a minute, I went and said bye to M****. With her, I mentioned that we should get to know each other better another time, and then actually lip-kissed her goodbye. Everything is floating along swimmingly.

I go out to join S*****, and she's giving me very long, extended looks. There was definitely some kind of tension between us. I talk about how she's feeling, and she's still pretty tired. So I go for it: I suggest we go chill somewhere, and then amend it to say that maybe she can go show me her town (which is 45 minutes away) because it sounds like such a cool city. She's a bit taken aback by this: "you mean...you want me to show you <city>, now?" I tell her smoothly, "Yeah, let's go see it for a bit and we can go hang out there, maybe get a drink." She's a little uncertain and hestitant, so I pull back a little and add "but I also know this place nearby where we can get drinks. How about we do that, then figure it out?" To this, she agrees, and now we start walking towards a drinks place three blocks away. She says she needs to stop by her car first.

At this point I've talked to her for maybe fifteen cumulative minutes of the evening.

----

GOING FOR DRINKS, ~8:15pm

I lead her down the street (light touching to guide her on her lower back). We reach an intersection and pause for the light to change and cross. It's hard to describe what happens here, but basically she was facing me and we were looking right at each other not saying a word but standing erect about a foot apart. Five seconds passed and I took my left arm and pulled her in from her back, and now our bodies are touching passionately and we're in position for a kiss, but we're just looking at each other straight in the eyes for fifteen seconds without saying anything. My face didn't change expressions, it was a small smirk and direct nose bridge eye contact. Soon the light changes and we break off and walk side by side.

She stops at her car briefly to drop off a jacket and we move on to walking three blocks to a much quieter, fancier bar. Halfway on the walk she took her arm and put it in mine without me setting it up. This shortly after turned to hang holding. She was exchanging some alternating very light and very passionate touches, and that really made me intrigued about this girl. I didn't want to let this one run away.

I think somewhere in the course of getting drinks, she'd already decided that she wanted to go home with me, and now it was just a matter of getting past her wall that this isn't too fast, but it's going with what feels exactly right.

I mean, we got there and she'd already had her hand in mine. She ordered a margarita, it was quite spicy, and we took turns sipping for maybe fifteen minutes (and deep diving) before she said she thinks drinks were a bad idea, and she doesn't even want it anymore. Over drinks, the conversation was very light about her hobbies and where she's traveled and where she's lived. The girl is well traveled despite having grown up in the suburbs, and we're bantering about how we've both lived in California. It also turns out she's a bit of a health nut, and talks about organic foods, organic cooking, etc. One of these.

I ask for the check after she says she doesn't want the drink and again suggest we go chill somewhere quieter, maybe watch a movie in her town. In the course of this there's a pause where all conversation drops and we're staring at each other. It's an escalation window! I then move my face closer and now our noses are touching, and it's like we're about to kiss but on pause. I instead nudge over and bite her neck, and she lets out a soft moan. When I'm done, the check is already on the counter. She pays the whole thing and we walk out.

----

THE PULL TO HER PLACE, ~8:45pm

Just outside the bar she has a "I'm not sure about this" moment. She was clearly on the fence of bringing me home with her, and so far I'd set up good tension and had pretty much laid out the cards. I persisted that we go chill, and now we're outside standing and she suddenly decides she needs to go to the bathroom inside. I play along (and could have very easily lost her here also) and go back in, and she goes to the bathroom, then I go. She waits and when I come out she grabs me by the hand like we're a couple and we're walking off. Her hand is in mine and she's squeezing and releasing pressure through the walk to her car. We're still bantering casually.

Now we get to her car, and she pauses and turns to me, facing me head on. We're about a foot apart and she's looking up at me.

HER: So I'm driving...
Me: Oh, you're going to drive? Or I could drive if you're tired.
HER: Nah, I got it, but hey, listen, I don't know about this...I mean, we JUST met and...I don't know, my place is so messy.
Me: Haha, if you think yours is messy, you should probably see mine. <facing her, pulling her in from her lower back to connect with my waist>
HER: Haha, you're THAT messy?
Me: Well, I haven't seen yours to be able to judge, but sometimes it's pretty terrible.
HER: Haha....but really, I'm so tired, and I don't now....Can we just be friends? We can get coffee! <Still looking up at me, like a wide eyed puppy>
Me: <Look at her deeply and intently, pause for five seconds>...yeah, I guess we can be friends...<and as I say this, pull her in for the kiss, which lasts ten seconds or so>
Me: So you said you were driving, right?
HER: Yeah, I'm driving.
Me: Cool, let's go!

We start driving and eating berries on route. The conversation on the way is light, and now we're really deep diving and opening up. I find out that out of her many daily activities are cross fit and being a yoga instructor; she's also extremely healthy and only buys organic. In addition, she's involved in some local politics in her town. The girl seems strong minded, educated and also quite sexually liberated. It was also clear that she knew what she was getting herself into (driving a stranger 45 minutes back to her place in her own car, with no way of him leaving) and seemed completely fine with it. Well, good.

I'll skip over most of the car ride, but as we got closer to her house she flipped a little bit:
HER: Okay, so, I just really need to tell you something because it's been on my mind.
Me: Go Ahead?
HER: I'm really nervous about this and I wasn't expecting anyone over tonight, and my place is really messy and we just met, and...I don't know...I don't want to head home first
Me:...perhaps you'd like a massage?
HER: Yeah, that would be nice, but I was thinking we can go to this park by the river first to hang out. It has a cool view of the river and the bridge, and we can talk.
Me: That's fine with me. Is it far from where you live?
HER: No, it's just two blocks.
Me: Cool, sure, let's see your city first!

In my mind I'm thinking "oh shit, she's going to ditch me, she's just using this to stall for time and figure out a way to drop me off somewhere." But I went along...lo and behold, she takes us to what seems like the high school make out spot in this town - a park right on the riverbank, with a view of a major cantilevered truss bridge (secret bridge nerd here!) and a very tranquil, serene setting.

We get out of the car, walk to the river, and then embrace again - kissing and now it's getting a little more intense with some passionate grabbing. I go ahead and pick her up, and she's very light and easy to move around. I notice that she's getting more turned on the more I handle her, and I can also lift her up very easily. This could be a wild night.

We find a tree and I tell her about how I used to like climbing trees when I was younger. So she challenges me and we both climb the tree. It's very fun and playful, like we're kids. Maybe ten minutes of this later, I propose we go to her place (pretty direct honestly), and she obliges this time after some more embracing.

It's definitely on.

----

AT HER PLACE, ~10:00pm

Pretty straightforward. We arrive, get out of the car and walk into her house and up the stairs. She has a studio apartment in a large victorian mansion in this small town. She actually makes me wait outside her room for ten minutes while she cleans (there were books to read), and it was on pretty much from the moment I walked in the room. No LMR, no resistance of any kind. She put on sensual music, lit up candles, plopped on the bed, I started giving her a back massage with escalated quickly into ripping our clothes off.

I noticed all sorts of "toys" in her room too - large feathers by the bed for touching and probably brushing, chocolate, and berries. She was intense and adventurous.

Let's just say that she was very light, easy to throw around and man handle! The first attempt I had ED because I was nervous; however, she was patient and maybe an hour or two later there was no problem once I relaxed a bit. It was funny too - I dominated her a few times by calling out "so now do you still want to be just friends, hm?" while in the act of hard penetration and her in moans of pleasure gripping me tightly. I've never tried that before but it turned her on more.

The SexKitten reference - after we'd had sex for a while, there was this moment where she was lying on the bed, sprawled out, and was giggling uncontrollably while giving me the most seductive feminine look. And I told her "you look like a satisfied sex kitten," and she laughed out loud before pouncing on me. Literally pouncing!

As we're cuddling between sessions, it also turns out this girl is pretty lonely in general - so busy with life and work that she doesn't seem to have enough time for friends or even guys. Good timing on my end.

----

NEXT MORNING

We spent about fourteen hours alone at her place, and slept for maybe four of that. Long story short, it was a lot of fun for both of us and we were completely exhausted.

After showering we got dressed and left for breakfast. While waiting for breakfast we had a conversation that went something like this:

HER: I want to say something that I think is probably a little silly, but it's on my mind.
Me: Go ahead babe, I'm happy to hear it.
HER: You know...while that was a really cool experience and fun, I feel some anxiety, because I wonder if it would have been better if we'd taken it a little slower and gotten to be friends first.
Me: Well, didn't it feel right the way we did it?
HER: It actually did.
Me: I think so too, and I think that we bonded far more this way, and got to know each other on a much deeper level, than if we had just gone for coffee and talked about work, what music we like, what we do, etc. I feel like we really opened up to each other.
HER: I think so too.

After getting breakfast she dropped me off twenty minutes later to a station on my train line, and we agreed we should do this again. She remarked that I still hadn't actually given her my number, and I told her with smirk I'd sent it over as a surprise soon enough. We parted around 12:20.

5/4
Me 1843: S***** - hey! Thank you for a lovely, fun evening in <city>. Save my number...-Osman :)
HER 2106: Ozzo - you're welcome. Thank you for joining me...you're such great company. It was fun :)

----

AFTERMATH

Out of the blue on Tuesday evening after work she gave me a call, just to tell me how she had a really fun time together. I suggested we meet again this weekend, and she's agreed. Hooray!

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Perfect persistence, my man.

Just one note that might have sped this up:

Ozzo said:
She ordered a margarita, it was quite spicy, and we took turns sipping for maybe fifteen minutes (and deep diving) before she said she thinks drinks were a bad idea, and she doesn't even want it anymore.

THIS was your first escalation window.

You might have said

Ozzo - Hmm, not feeling the drinks anymore? How about we just go chill at your place then?

You caught the second one, though. Good shit. You have a shot with M*****, still, too. Sounds like you were the boss of that afterparty.

Also this

Ozzo said:
HER: Nah, I got it, but hey, listen, I don't know about this...I mean, we JUST met and...I don't know, my place is so messy.
Me: Haha, if you think yours is messy, you should probably see mine. <facing her, pulling her in from her lower back to connect with my waist>
Me: Well, I haven't seen yours to be able to judge, but sometimes it's pretty terrible.
HER: Haha....but really, I'm so tired, and I don't now....Can we just be friends? We can get coffee! <Still looking up at me, like a wide eyed puppy>
Me: <Look at her deeply and intently, pause for five seconds>...yeah, I guess we can be friends...<and as I say this, pull her in for the kiss, which lasts ten seconds or so>

Besides your perfect persistence, this is where most guys would lose it. They think "oh, she just wants to be friends...I fucked up," and don't realize that this is ASD. You threw her objection back at her playfully and then ignored the entire previous ASD suggestions with "so you said you were driving, right?" Rewriting the script like a G.

Mah nigga,

Anatman.

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ozzo said:
Me: What are you doing?
HER: It sounds like you're going to go out and dance, but I'm pretty tired and it's time to head back.
Me: It's just an option for me, but I already told you we can get drinks or coffee, remember? If you're down for that still...
HER: Hmm...
Me: You're having a good time with me, right?
HER: So far, yeah
Me: And don't you think the night is too young to end?
HER: I guess so.
Me: Great, so why don't we continue?
Me: I'll meet you outside in a minute, let me just say bye to some friends

Good use of the yes ladder

This was executed well you easily overcame all her shit test by acting un phased and proceeding as a dominant sexual man

Well executed LR good job

@Ross the link = priceless

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ozzo:

This is beautiful. Just beautiful!

-Marty

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Life update: This girl and I have entered into a relationship, and it's everything I want in a partner. Back when I started posting on the boards, I had made a list of every personal quality I want in a partner, and this girl has fit the bill on 95% of them. She is sexy, passionate, independent, cares for me, and I like being around her.
Not to mention also - we have great sex.

It really is incredible how well the material presented on the website and in the boards works; I am beyond grateful for the insight and analysis everyone here. I highly doubt I would have gotten this far without everyone's help, and also without the guidance I have received here.

Keep pushing and don't give up, gentlemen!

ocantu1987

Space Monkey
space monkey
ozzo said:
Life update: This girl and I have entered into a relationship, and it's everything I want in a partner. Back when I started posting on the boards, I had made a list of every personal quality I want in a partner, and this girl has fit the bill on 95% of them. She is sexy, passionate, independent, cares for me, and I like being around her.
Not to mention also - we have great sex.

It really is incredible how well the material presented on the website and in the boards works; I am beyond grateful for the insight and analysis everyone here. I highly doubt I would have gotten this far without everyone's help, and also without the guidance I have received here.

Keep pushing and don't give up, gentlemen!

Congrats man, I hope to be there soon :)

>