LR  Offered a Ride Back from a Party, Quick Pull

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This LR was dumb luck. I think I was just in the right place at the right time. What really did it for me is nonverbal actions on my part. Short summary: I'm leaving a party, my guy friend wanted a ride home, but also offered a ride to his girl interest and her friend. I had not met her before or spoken to her, but us being together in this situation basically allowed me to escalate very fast (hand holding, caressing her thigh, sexual conversation) on the ride home and fuck her at her place when I dropped her off. Everything happened pretty fast.

----

I went to a house party last night, and while it was enjoyable I was striking out with women there all night. The crowd seemed to be older, in their 30's, whereas I am in my mid-20's. By around 12:30 I noticed that it was steadily emptying out, and I didn't particularly feel like staying either. I ran into one of my friends there, who was also going to head out soon, and I offered to drive him home since he's on the way. He accepted, but also had been hitting it off with a woman at the party, someone he knew and has been working on as GF material from what I can tell and taking it a little slower. When he asked me if I had room for two more and if her place is on the way, I said yes, I can go that route. We found her and her friend, who also wanted to leave, and I offered to drop them as well since it was on my way. While I knew my guy friend's girl, I had never spoken to her friend nor really noticed her at this party.

On the elevator down from the apartment, my friend and his girl were singing "Time of My Life" at the top of their lungs, clearly in some kind of connected zone between them and having a lot of fun. I broke the ice with her friend by introducing myself:

Me: I don't think we've met. What's your name?
HER: Hi, I'm P.
<I immediately picked up on an accent here, and she's short, in her 30's, brown skinned with dark black wavy hair and brown eyes. Big breasts, skinny legs, and what seemed like an average body. She had a very calm, sensual demeanor.>
Me: Hi, I'm Ozzo. Did you have fun at the party?
<The remainder of this conversation was pretty platonic and friendly until we got out of the elevator, building, and onto the street to walk to my car.>
Me: You have a very exotic accent...I'm going to guess Nicaragua?
HER: Close, but you're not quite there?
Me: Costa Rica?
HER: Getting warmer
Me: Panama?
HER: Almost there...
Me: It's gotta be Colombia!
HER: YES! You got it.
Me: I can tell...because you have a very sensual and passionate voice. I bet that's a pretty big part of who you are, right?
HER: Absolutely, I like to think I live life passionately and with excitement.
Me: So you had a nice, exciting time at this party?
HER: It was fun, but I think now I'm a little tired and about ready to relax a little bit.
Me: I know what you mean, it's been quite a night.

At this point my friend's girl was walking behind us and had her arm in my friend's hand. I looked back and noticed this, so I turned to P and said:

Me: Look at them behind us. We can't let them outdo us...put your hand in my arm and let's walk together.
HER: OK! <puts her arm in mine as we're walking>
Me: So, how did you end up all the way out here in the states?

She continued to talk about her life, how she ended up here, and what she does. I find out that she's a freelance writer/editor that enjoys writing short stories. I had her explain some of her stories to me and the themes, and then joked about some of them are erotic and sensual, judging by her sensual voice and personality. She agreed with me and shared brief tidbits about two of them, one of them about two girls that fall in love with each other and have a passionate romance. I talked to her about Fifty Shades of Grey and how maybe this is a similar genre. She disagreed and thought that book was pretty tame compared to her stories. As we got in the car and continued to talk, I had her explain what she meant.

The walk to my car was maybe ten minutes long. Halfway along it I repositioned my hand to by interlocked into hers, and now we were walking like a couple, her close to me. She didn't resist and accepted my hand immediately and interlocked back. My friend and his girl took notice and they let her sit shotgun with me as I drove, with the other two in the back seat. They were singing as I continued to talk to my girl about her stories. We then talked about the party and how sometimes you go to the party and people judge you for who you are before even getting to know you. I told her that the best way to live life is without judgment, and it's amazing to find people who are warm, open, and accepting of everything life has to offer. She agreed with me and remarked that she felt a warm energy resonating from me. I think my fundamentals were on point.

Logistics were perfect - I was going to drop off my friend first (20min away), then his girl (20min away), then my girl's place was on the way back to my own house (25min and 45min, respectively). This city is huge, so travel times like this are pretty normal. But it certainly allowed me time in the car to really get to know her and get the ball rolling.

While the other two were in the car the conversation was friendly, and everyone talked about the party. After dropping off my friend (for whatever reason he didn't go home with his girl), there were three of us in the car and I focused on her friend and engaging her. We shared tales from the party and how we've been to good ones and bad ones. Definitely a good time to bond. Periodically I took my hand off the wheel and stroked my girl on her knee cap and upper left thigh. She wasn't resisting and seemed to be slowly getting turned on and aroused.

Me: So you live on ### street in XXX neighborhood, right?
HER: Yes, that's it.
Me: Are you going to stay with your friend, or do you want me to drop you home? It's on the way for me, since I'm going further North.
HER: If you could drop me off, that would be fantastic.
Me: Sounds good, we'll make a third stop.
I dropped the friend at her place in the city, we all said bye and she wished her friend a good night, kissed me on the cheek, and now it was just me and my girl. Now it was time to go 100%. I amped up the tension on the ride back. We started talking about her erotic stories again, when I threw in:

Me: It's really amazing how relaxed and calm you are, and I like that you're so open about talking about sex, but I feel like there's some tension in your body. Perhaps you'd like a nice, quick massage when I drop you off, and then I'll head home? <I was caressing her thigh more as I did this>
HER: Yes, I'd actually love that! I was feeling like I really needed a nice massage while I was at that party.
Me: I know! Sometimes these things make you so tired, and you just need to relax.
HER: I think relaxing right now sounds really great.
<At this point she grabbed my hand that was on her thigh and started moving it dangerously close to her pussy. I love older women sometimes - they're so direct and upfront with what they want.>
Me: Do you live on your own?
HER: I do have a son whom lives with me, but he's staying with his dad tonight.
Me: So you're divorced?
HER: Yes, it's been a few years.
Me: It must be nice to have freedom to live on your own and explore what life has to offer you.
HER: Absolutely! It's what I really enjoy at this time in my life.

The conversation continued on a tense, sexual note for virtually the entire rest of the ride to her apartment. Where it got interesting is when I was going to park on her street. We noticed spots open, but there were also handmade signs that said "no parking on Sunday." I brought this up with her and suggested parking elsewhere, and she said "No, it's no big deal. I think they mean that you can't park during the day Sunday, but you'll only be here for a few hours." This was HUGE - I knew then that I was going to get more than just massaging in.

We parked and I opened the trunk to get condoms from my bag. However, she followed me and was looking, so I abandoned ship and just thought "here goes, I hope she has some." I luckily also carry one in my wallet.

It was now about 1:30am.

When we walked up to her place I took off my shoes, she showed me around the living room and some of her artwork. She went to the kitchen and grabbed water for us. I took the water, we both took a sip, and then I went in for the kiss. No resistance. We put down the water and then went to her room and had a night of intense, passionate sex. Lucky for me she also had condoms, which we used in addition to mine. I got her off once and she got me off once, and was very excited and passionate about it. I had zero ED issues until after I came after the second round - something about her demeanor was just incredible. I haven't had much experience with latina women. We had sex three times that night and the bed was soaked in all kinds of fluids.

I left at 6:45am in the morning and we exchanged numbers and agreed to see each other again soon.

I texted her later that day:
Me 1133: Thank you for having me over. That was a wonderful experience.
HER 1340: It was indeed very pleasurable.
HER 1343: Have a wonderful Sunday. Great energy is flowing through us today. Enjoy it.

Dern

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey ozzo,

It's been great reading your never-ending progress!

I liked how you made plentiful use of kino here to ramp up the sexual tension quick. Good job deep diving and turning the conversation sexual, eventually using it to invite yourself over to her place. After all, how could anyone ever decline a massage? ;)

Cool how you guessed where she was from too! You would probably kick my ass at geography haha!

Keep getting better bro!

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ozzo, nice job, man! Haven't had a chance to read it all, but looks solid! Keep it up!

~Nick

Casanovelis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great story. You might just end up in one of her stories someday!

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for your feedback, guys. I met up with this lady again last night at her place, spent the night and we had a great time. Seems like it's going to be another casual sexual relationship.

=)

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ozzo:

I admit failure to read this report in a timely manner... recently I've focused on a lot of stuff of my own on the forum, which is rather selfish of me I suppose (and I saw your recent comment to me, thank you). Let me attempt to remedy that. Nothing to criticize from my side, clearly, only positive feedback for you!

ozzo said:
When he asked me if I had room for two more and if her place is on the way, I said yes, I can go that route.
Very good call. Little to lose and much to gain. I admire your quick thinking. That's what I'd call "creating opportunities" for yourself (as is going to the party in the first place).

ozzo said:
I broke the ice with her friend by introducing myself:
Great timing and an impressive display of social awareness.

ozzo said:
Me: I can tell...because you have a very sensual and passionate voice. I bet that's a pretty big part of who you are, right?
Again, a very sharp way to communicate that you are moving with lightning speed. I can learn from this, oh boy, yes I can! I can imagine her thinking: "Where is he going with this??" :)

ozzo said:
Me: Look at them behind us. We can't let them outdo us...put your hand in my arm and let's walk together.
You deserve to win, Ozzo, you really do!! Four to love in the first set.

ozzo said:
Me: Are you going to stay with your friend, or do you want me to drop you home? It's on the way for me, since I'm going further North.
HER: If you could drop me off, that would be fantastic.
Now this really separates the men from the boys.

Discretion, logistics, plausible deniability, statement of intent and protection of her reputation, without pausing to draw breath. Quite possibly other stuff too, that I've missed. I'm beyond impressed.

After that, the rest of it was child's play for you. Even the bit about parking "for a few hours". All you needed to do was tie up the loose ends.

Marvelous job... you fully deserve the benefits of your new lover! And so does she!

-Marty

>