LR  HBGreece

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I had been in a little bit of a rut lately. Maybe guys truly do go through cold spells, like where you’re really feeling it and you know your game is tight, but the shots just aren’t falling?

To summarize the past month or so, mother nature has also went through quite a cold spell herself with the series of blizzards and sub-zero temps here in the Midwest. You’d think these girls would be looking for a man to snuggle up to and keep them warm, right?

Anyway, I had rustled up quite a few leads but none of them had gone anywhere.

There was the girl from the bench in the entry way to the mall, that when she stood up was about 4 inches taller than me (she did have heels on). So, I first (1) shat my pants and (2) was surprised when she still gave me her number and put a little lipstick/kiss emoji in with her name when I gave her my phone to type in the number. However, that dried up over text in a matter of a week or so.

Then, there was the girl who literally ran into me in the parking lot outside of the supermarket. It was icy out and as she turned the corner around the front, right side of my Avalanche and bounced off of me like a punter trying to tackle Adrian Peterson. I picked her up off the ground and brushed her off and ended up with her phone number, but again this one ended up going stale after I had made a couple fruitless attempts at scheduling a date.

I even misplayed what should have been an easy lay. A slender, somewhat drunk dirty blonde grinding on me as I stood by the bar one Friday night. I grabbed her and turned around and pulled her in close to me, to which she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and stuck her tongue down my throat. Her brother is there with her. This is not good. I have to explain to him (while she is laughing hysterically) that she’s a really good friend of mine that I know from when I used to be the towel boy for the girl’s volleyball team back in junior high school and it’s ok and not to worry about it. He apparently has no sense of humor, so that was the end of that.

There’s a couple more in addition to those, but you get the drift.

Anyway, I am going to go out with my friend Shitstarter last Saturday night. We meet this other guy at our first destination (whom I do not know, but we will call SkinnyCamo).

The girl bartending is this chick that just started there but also works at Hooters part time. After the three of us have been sitting there for a while we find out that although she’s born in the US, both of her parents are from Greece (they moved here and opened a restaurant years ago). She has nicely shaped breasts and beautiful long, black hair that goes all the way down to the small of her back.

When we had first arrived here, I couldn’t decide what I wanted to drink and she says with a smile: “make up your fucking mind, dude” So, I decided it was going to be a game at that point. I tell her that I'm one-third German and thus don't put up with backtalk from the Italian help here. She bursts out laughing and this is when we find out about her Greek heritage… “I’m actually Greek!” blah blah blah..

After a bit of back and forth I make her pick out what I’m going to drink and she chooses something I’m not familiar with so I ask, “What the hell is that?” and she says it’s 150 proof rum. Shitstarter and SkinnyCamo laugh, and I launch into an extremely short tirade about how she’s just trying to get me drunk and fuck me like all the other women do. So predictable, right?

Shitstarter is doing the clueless male chasing thing “hitting on” this girl, and I’m inadvertently soaking up all his value as he talks too much and my attempts to be quiet to let him lead just end up positioning me as the cool aloof guy.

We are there for about 30 more minutes and Shitstarter wants to go somewhere else for a while. I’m making progress with HBGreece, so I try to talk him out of leaving. SkinnyCamo also wants a change of scenery, so I’ve lost the vote 2 to 1.

I tell HBGreece that she should let us use her car since it has tinted windows (she had told me the white Nissan out back by the door was hers- she’s quite proud of that car). She says “no fucking way” which is instantly met by the three of us guy’s simultaneous snow job of honeyed words and insincere flattery.

After about 5 minutes she’s handing me the keys, but she writes up some fake contract thing on a piece of yellow legal paper that says her car will be back by 10 PM in the same condition as it is now, and makes everyone sign it. I make sure to exchange phone numbers with her.

We leave.

The next place we go to is packed to brim with middle-aged couples. It appears that everyone has had their afternoon nap as the joint is fairly lively.
Shitstarter begins to flirt with a woman who is behind the bar, but not fetching any drinks. After a bit, it sinks in that she probably owns the place. She’s probably in her late-30’s or early-40’s, but attractive nonetheless. SkinnyCamo seems kind of wigged out, but I’m following the conversations and everything going around me and just having fun anyway.

There are four girls at the bar being loud. They’re probably anywhere from late 20's to late 30’s. Three of them have wedding bands on. They begin to flirt with me. They ask me my name, and then start making up a bunch of stupid scenarios about how my name sounds like a movie star name. They are drunk. And stupid.

The one on the end farthest from me is giving me some liquored up eye spazz look like she wants to fuck. Which basically is the same look you’d get if you took a 38-year old woman, throw a half pound of makeup on her and a gallon of vodka down her throat, and then hit her in the face with a rake.

In the midst of all this I’d gotten a text from HBGreece: “If you guys hurt my car I’m going to do bad things to you!” This was sent probably right after we had left because it’s about an hour later at this point.

I send a text back, “I bet I won’t have to do anything to your car for that to happen!” and then put my phone back in my jacket pocket.
After a while I check my phone again and there’s a titty pic from HBGreece and the message: “Maybe I can show you more… if you are lucky :)

SkinnyCamo wants to leave. Shitstarter has been working hard on this MILF behind the bar, and he gets her number and we take off. We’re talking about what to do next, since we have the car for another hour. SkinnyCamo basically just wants to go back anyway, and eventually we all just decide to head back.

On the way back Shitstarter gets a text from his MILF and it says something like about how sexy he is, so he shows it to SkinnyCamo and I excitedly. I open my phone and show them the titty pic from HBGreece and they’re both saying “Who the fuck is that?!” and I tell them, but say that they better not mention it.

So we get there and I hand HBGreece the keys and the first thing Shitstarter says is he loudly tells her she has really nice breasts. I don’t bat an eyelash, but she gives me the death-stare anyway. I just said that I don’t know what the hell made him say that and promise her that I didn’t show them. I’m pretty sure she believes me, because I pretty much acted like it wasn’t a big deal at all.

We get the sexual tension going as the bar isn’t super busy so she spends most of her time standing down by where I am at, talking to me.
At some point this girl that I had hooked up with a few months ago (HBTaco) shows up and approaches me at the bar. We get into a conversation and she is touching me a lot. HBGreece swoops by and asks me if I can bring a couple cases of Bud Light up to the bar.

Not only is this just a reason for her to intervene between me and the other girl, but it’s also something I have no intention of doing whatsoever. I tell her maybe in a minute, I’m busy talking right now. HBGreece seems frustrated, has some other dude go get her the cases of beer, gives him a kiss on the cheek when he is done, and then looks at me to see if I had watched the whole thing unfold.

I did, but I don’t know if she really caught it or not since I was so busy talking and just kind of realized what happened since it all went down within my peripheral vision. I keep talking to HBTaco and her friend that had shown up and joined us in conversation a few minutes prior. Eventually I need a drink, but HBGreece pretends to ignore me as I try to get her attention. She’s either in auto-rejection or very close to it at this point. Standing up here at the bar trying to get her attention to get me a drink isn’t going to accomplish anything. But then again, neither is walking away.

I decide to exit the conversation with HBTaco and her friend and walk halfway down the bar and join another group convo where they are about to do shots. When I show up, they yell at HBGreece to get me a shot too so I can do it with them. She seems content now that I’d moved down the bar from HBTaco.

Random thought: The whole female competition thing is pretty intense. They either hate each other, pretend to hate YOU, or both.

So now that she’s laughing and smiling and talking to me again like nothing happened, and it’s getting later in the evening, I have to prep her for some late-night action with yours truly.

She had been drinking, but not very heavily. The bar is quite busy, but there’s another bar over in the other room where the pool tables are so it’s never like she is completely slammed or anything.

I get her to do 2 or 3 shots with me over the course of the next hour or so. I’m walking about, to-and-fro, talking to people. But, occasionally coming back and talking to her. It starts to get late, and it actually starts to snow heavily.

She starts bitching about the snow and driving home so I offer her to stay at my place so long as she doesn’t rape me. She laughs and says “as a last resort” that sounds good.

I’m like “ok”

It’s not 20 minutes after this (I hadn’t realized how late it had gotten) she is calling last call for drinks.

I go to leave, but as I do I make sure to get her attention one last time before I head for the door and tell her: “Remember, if you want to crash at my place just text me!” because I’m not hanging around this mess waiting for her.

She says “Ok, I will!” and smiles and eye-fucks me. I turn and leave.

I get home, grab a beer and sit on the couch and turn on the television, waiting for a text message. Eventually, my phone goes off and I realize I never texted her anything back when she sent me the titty pic. It’s seriously like a titty pic, and then “What’s your address?!”

I laugh to myself, and then send her the address.

She gets to my house and we sit on the couch. I want to re-create a little of that magical tension we had going on earlier, so I get her a beer out of the fridge and we sit down. I have some music playing.

We talk for about 10 minutes. There’s no deep diving though, really. It’s all super playful/sexual stuff like “What do you like about me?” and “Is that good? Does it make you all hot and bothered?” and she’s laughing and eating it up.

The music reaches a peak/crescendo and I’m looking her in the eyes and she’s melting and probably dripping wet. So I put a hand on her hip and grab her firmly around the body with the other and pull her toward me. We kiss.

This lasts for a short minute until she hops on my lap and starts humping me like a rabbit. I take her shirt and bra off, and the titties are as perfect as the picture she sent me.

I throw her backwards forcefully onto the couch, get the rest of her clothes off and we have some awesome drunk sex (really though, neither of us is that drunk I don’t think).

I let her stay over, and she basically raped me the next morning too. Woke up, turned toward me and felt my morning wood and climbed on top of me with zero hesitation and fucked herself silly one last time.

NJ

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
NarrowJ said:
So we get there and I hand HBGreece the keys and the first thing Shitstarter says is he loudly tells her she has really nice breasts. I don’t bat an eyelash, but she gives me the death-stare anyway. I just said that I don’t know what the hell made him say that and promise her that I didn’t show them. I’m pretty sure she believes me, because I pretty much acted like it wasn’t a big deal at all.

Shitstarter, indeed. Fuck this guy haha.

So, when she tried to garner investment with you by carrying the beer cases, did you refuse so as to not chase? I feel like she chased hard enough that helping her out would have qualified here enough so that she wasn't SO far behind in the investment balance. You'd already soaked up the preselection and it seems like you didn't want to fuck HBTaco. This would have also kept her from teetering between auto-rejection and the precipice. But, it does make your seduction that much easier if you bring her to the precipice, then reel her back in. I know why you refused, but do you think it would have gone smoother had you just helped her out?

Just like hearing about Ricardus' or Drexel's batting averages, it's humbling and encouraging to know that even you go through dry spells.

Great poker face when Shitstarter exposed you. Great job on the social value with your momentum around the bar. Fantastic on noticing the impending auto-rejection and breaking circle with HBTaco. Funny how her state totally shifted. Also, awesome the way you kept her in the chasing spot, especially at the end by putting the sleep-over in her court. You would definitely be chasing too hard had you stayed at the bar. Maybe if it wasn't such bad weather you could have plausible deniability (we need it, too!) , but it'd be hard to justify staying for purely personal reasons without qualifying her too much considering the weather.

You rock,

Anatman

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice report, this greek girl sounds like a sweet lay!

Anatman and NarrowJ you guys are both real experienced and I wanted to ask a question to both (I know there’s sort of a “who the fuck is this guy thought” haha but guess I gotta live with that for now till I get more posts up on this forum).
What do you guys do now approach-wise when (or have done in the past) you’re in a committed relationship? Do you guys stop doing approaches, or approach and then maybe get a number and not more than that or maybe just not be fully exclusive to the girl?

I’m a college student right now 19 years old and do approaches (I have a bit under my belt enough that I don’t mass approach anymore but will see a really fine girl and have to meet her; I have that driving impulse and will try to act on it as much as I can) and get to meet some really great girls; however, it feels sort of tough now to commit completely to one girl. I’m dating a girl right now that’s pretty great but in my head I know that I’m young and only low intermediate in my skill level: I have so many experiences I intend to have in the years to come with different types of women in different places, countries, etc. My skill level is so low in terms of where I one day want it to grow to and because of this, I can’t get myself to commit fully to a girl now without meeting and going out with new girls at the same time.

Chase had said he would do a similar thing and not fully commit to a girl when he was growing his skills; I feel slightly off morally but maybe I shouldn’t get into something committed now no matter how great a girl I find?

Curious what you all have to say; and I’ve been keeping real busy with my schedule but hope to post more on the forums at some point (soon or further on down the road).

-Gem

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@ Anatman:

I still find myself going into auto-pilot when I drink a fair amount. This isn't necessarily bad, but what ends up happening is I just do what I've programmed myself to (example: not doing "stuff" for women I haven't slept with yet) instead of improvising like I would with a clear head. The way I probably should have handled that was to acknowledge her letting me use her car so it frames things like I'm simply returning a favor as opposed to just doing something for her because I'm a clueless chump. But also bust her chops about it a little so she knows it's not a big deal. Like this:

"Hey! I aint no play toy, woman! I'm just messing around... It was really nice of you to let me take your car earlier. I can go grab that for you..."

@Gem:

I haven't been in a serious relationship since I started doing this. So, I feel like someone else would be better prepared to help you out there. However, seems you may be answering your own question here:

I’m a college student right now 19 years old and do approaches (I have a bit under my belt enough that I don’t mass approach anymore but will see a really fine girl and have to meet her; I have that driving impulse and will try to act on it as much as I can) and get to meet some really great girls; however, it feels sort of tough now to commit completely to one girl. I’m dating a girl right now that’s pretty great but in my head I know that I’m young and only low intermediate in my skill level: I have so many experiences I intend to have in the years to come with different types of women in different places, countries, etc. My skill level is so low in terms of where I one day want it to grow to and because of this, I can’t get myself to commit fully to a girl now without meeting and going out with new girls at the same time.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Narrow J,

I completely understand not complying with women you haven't slept with, but sometimes it seems like their requests are so trivial that it doesn't hurt to comply a bit. The way you phrase it keeps it from showing any signs of submission, though, so it adds an extra anti-chasing layer.

Gem,

It sounds like you don't want to be in a relationship. Chase admitted in an article that he refuses to teach his specific relationship model because guys will misuse it and hurt women (girlfriend is exclusive to him, but he's free to do what he wants). I actually pulled this off for a few months a 1 1/2 years ago. You spend as much time with the girlfriend as you normally would, but never label anything and make it clear to her that she's free to do what she wants. Inevitably, however, if you're a good lover and treat her well when you are with her, she will dedicate to you, while you are still free. I think Chase does something along these lines, though I assume it's much more methodical and honed by experience.

Personally, I lost control when the girl read a FB conversation between me and another girl, flipped out with "I thought we had something special" fits (even though she consistently stated that she "wasn't looking for anything serious"), and I submitted to an exclusive relationship. I should have avoided the entire mess by simply re-framing it as her invading my privacy, and set her on the chase to regain control. My mistake, but hopefully you learn from it.

For now, Gem, I'd suggest just being single.

Anatman

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey NJ:

Great lay!

I'm a little surprised at you (of all people) allowing yourself to be put off by a girl's brother, but I suppose discretion is the better part of valor and there's no point in getting mixed up with people who are potentially unpredictable, even if it is a little improper to allow him to intervene in other people's business.

But, to the HBGreece story, I loved it! Now I understand where your friend Shitstarter gets his name! Anyway, banged a Hooters girl huh? That's an achievement in itself!

I love the way you dealt with the female competition issue, defusing the potential blowup as well as turning it to your own advantage. And your opener is a classic... essentially it's a response to a very challenging, testing approach invitation. Impressive.

Thanks for a great read!

-Marty

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Great job NJ. Handling the crack about her tits was well done. I'm impressed you got pics of her so quickly too!

Gem, if you even have a bit of doubt about your girlfriend, drop her. We only get one life, why spend it with someone who you don't absolutely want to be with? Don't let yourself wonder about what could have been.

stratvm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A slender, somewhat drunk dirty blonde grinding on me as I stood by the bar one Friday night. I grabbed her and turned around and pulled her in close to me, to which she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and stuck her tongue down my throat.

Shitstarter and SkinnyCamo laugh, and I launch into an extremely short tirade about how she’s just trying to get me drunk and fuck me like all the other women do. So predictable, right?

In the midst of all this I’d gotten a text from HBGreece: “If you guys hurt my car I’m going to do bad things to you!” This was sent probably right after we had left because it’s about an hour later at this point.

I send a text back, “I bet I won’t have to do anything to your car for that to happen!”

true pieces of gems again NJ, thanks!

HBGreece swoops by and asks me if I can bring a couple cases of Bud Light up to the bar.

on a sidenote i wonder what she was thinking... who the hell would help a girl do stuff like this?

After a while I check my phone again and there’s a titty pic from HBGreece and the message: “Maybe I can show you more… if you are lucky :)

another excellent example how lame they are when it comes to chasing :D

-B-

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I tell HBGreece that she should let us use her car since it has tinted windows (she had told me the white Nissan out back by the door was hers- she’s quite proud of that car). She says “no fucking way” which is instantly met by the three of us guy’s simultaneous snow job of honeyed words and insincere flattery.

After about 5 minutes she’s handing me the keys, but she writes up some fake contract thing on a piece of yellow legal paper that says her car will be back by 10 PM in the same condition as it is now, and makes everyone sign it. I make sure to exchange phone numbers with her.

Am I the only one who finds this noteworthy. I don't know whats more impressive, the lay or convincing this girl you just met to let the 3 of you guys to take her car out for a little spin after shes been serving you alcohol. With the compliance momentum from something like that, you might as well have just took her outside and fucked her in the middle of the street.

Also its funny how your friends group (mainly shitstarter) seem to try and fuck over your seductions more then they ever help. Competition breeds excellence i guess.

Always have fun reading your reports

-B

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks guys for the tips/replies.

Anatman said:
It sounds like you don't want to be in a relationship. Chase admitted in an article that he refuses to teach his specific relationship model because guys will misuse it and hurt women (girlfriend is exclusive to him, but he's free to do what he wants). I actually pulled this off for a few months a 1 1/2 years ago. You spend as much time with the girlfriend as you normally would, but never label anything and make it clear to her that she's free to do what she wants. Inevitably, however, if you're a good lover and treat her well when you are with her, she will dedicate to you, while you are still free. I think Chase does something along these lines, though I assume it's much more methodical and honed by experience.

This sounds like the closest thing I can have to a relationship right now.

Reminds me of something that I read recently about how while men and women can both be single, only men and can actually check themselves out of the game. The woman can still get approached and moved on by other men while she is in a relationship; the man, on the other hand, chooses to hang up his spurs and not go out to hunt for game anymore.

So to some extent, we'll always have to keep approaching if we wanna be on that even level.

-Gem

>