FR+  SexySculptress

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don't know whether it's coincidence, selective memory, or the manifestation of some actual statistical law, but when I'm about to give up a day-game venue for a bad job, very often a last-ditch effort seems to yield results. Chase talks about this in his "Maxim #3", which reads "Learn to Assess Importance Objectively", in the article How to Be a Man Women Chase and Pursue.

It's Sunday. I am in my favorite city park and have already walked a couple circuits without seeing any obvious opportunities. As I am just about to leave, I notice a feminine figure on a swing-seat by the lake. The swing-seats face out over the lake, obviously, so I am seeing her from the back and from a distance of perhaps 200 feet. I can tell that it's a woman, and a young woman at that, but not much else.

Well, she's alone, so there's nothing to lose, I suppose. I casually walk over to near where she is sitting and take up position slightly in front and to the right of her, still about 15 feet away. The idea is that she sees me pass and can view me from the rear if she is so inclined. I adopt a confident "hero" pose and look out over the lake, not apparently observing her.

After some 30 seconds standing in this position, I turn back, walk behind her swing-seat and take a good look at her figure as I do so. She's the curvy type: certainly not overweight, but oversize breasts, round ass, prominent feminine hips. I normally go for the willowy sort, but okay, I can be flexible :)

Now coming around on her left side I stand forward of her again, for a shorter time, then turn my head and look at her over my shoulder. She's a brunette and, boy, is she cute. She notices me at this point, of course, and I engage her immediately:

• Marty: May I sit here, if you're not too busy?

SexySculptress: Sure!

Marty: (sitting) So you've been to the art museum, huh?
An easy conversation-starter. She is wearing a sticker that I recognize immediately as an admission identification to the city's art gallery. Obviously she has little to do today—before I opened she was sitting doing nothing—so I figure the conversation is going to pan out over the course of a half-hour or more. There will be plenty of opportunity to go direct later.

After a few minutes' conversation I ask her name, and give mine. She is visiting the city and has an arrangement with some friends here to help them during her visit. She flies back Wednesday morning to one of the states in the Rockies where she is currently undertaking postgraduate study in sculpture.

Another couple minutes pass and she takes off her eyeglasses, puts one stem in her mouth and gives me a sidelong glance. If she looked hot in her glasses, she looks positively delectable now. Deep brown eyes stare out at me from a creamy-white face, framed by hair the color and sheen of old, burnished oak. Her prominent cheeks and kissable lips, enclosing an apparently perfect set of teeth, complete the picture.

I can't help myself. I draw a sharp intake of breath and tell her she's sizzling hot and that I hadn't quite realized it before. I can't remember the exact phrasing I used.

She's delighted by my reaction... this is evidently her party-trick :) She explains that she sometimes wears contacts but didn't bring any with her to this city. I joke that the eyeglasses keep random men from pestering her. She takes it well.

We talk for around 45 minutes. She's highly intelligent and can discuss just about any subject under the sun. The whole mood is very relaxed and peaceable, on an unseasonably warm day at the lakeside in the park; I shan't bore the reader with details. The number-close went down as follows:

• Marty: What time are your friends expecting you back?

SexySculptress: I'd better get moving soon.

Marty: If you'd like to meet for coffee or a bite to eat before you leave our city, I'd be happy to see you again.

SexySculptress: I doubt I have time; I promised my friends I'd help out as I mentioned. (catching her breath) I do like talking to you though. Are you on Facebook?

Marty: (long pause, exasperated look) No. And anyway I don't do that with women I'm attracted to.
At this point she stares at me and undergoes a total transformation.

• Marty: I'll take your cell phone number if you like.

SexySculptress: Sure, just so long as you know I'm going to be a long, long way away. (hesitating for a moment) We could have dinner, once I get the job done.
She keys in her number and I grasp her briefly and kiss her on the cheek. I wish her well and she tells me goodbye. Then before getting up, she looks at me steadily and says with a wondering intonation:

• SexySculptress: You're very sweet.

Marty: You too. See ya.
We part at 5:00 PM. The ensuing exchange of text messages causes me some fair eyebrow-raising.

• Sun 6:00 PM—Marty: Delighted to meet a fellow lover of beauty ;) -Marty

Sun 6:00 PM—SexySculptress: Thanks, nice to meet you too!
That's right. She responded to my icebreaker in less than a minute.

That just doesn't happen for me. I figure that now would not be a good time to piss around.

• Sun 6:03 PM—Marty: How about dinner Tuesday?

Sun 6:05 PM—SexySculptress: Depends how much I get done, I'll let you know.

Sun 7:13 PM—SexySculptress: I think that should be okay.
Yes! That wasn't a typo. She comes back again unprompted. She goes on to say she needs to get to bed early in time for her morning flight; we send another 2 messages each to establish approximate time and location, ending with the following:

• Sun 7:55 PM—SexySculptress: Sounds good. :)
At this point I speculate that her explicit admission that I am "very sweet" and her swift and proactive text messaging must have some cause. Recently, I corresponded by PM with another GC member, -B-, who has been giving helpful guidance to a lot of beginners here recently, to ask his advice on my approach. -B- inquired about my physical appearance and I sent him a photo, whereupon he commented that I have the most ridiculous hairstyle imaginable and need to get it buzzed forthwith :) So the very day before I met SexySculptress, I asked my trusted hairstylist to do me a buzz-cut as per -B-'s suggestion. I don't know whether it makes me handsomer, but I think it is not a coincidence that I have seen a sudden improvement in women's responses. I met a lady yesterday who actually sent me an icebreaker less than 10 minutes after I parted company with her, using the number that came up on her phone when I made a canceled call to save her number. But that is by-the-by.

Next evening I get another unprompted text message:

• Mon 9:27 PM—SexySculptress: Did you still want to go to dinner tomorrow evening?
I respond almost immediately asking whether she likes tapas, giving the time and exact location of my reservation, and politely inquiring about the job she came to do. She replies that it went well and expressing approval of my plans.

The anti-flaking text exchange is revealing:

• Tue 5:21 PM—Marty: Heading out shortly. See you later :)

Tue 5:21 PM—SexySculptress: Leaving now, very much looking forward to our date!
That's right gentlemen, she used the four-letter word. The d-word, you know, the one we're constantly being told not to utter under pain of rejection? Seems girls are allowed to say it after all :)

At her own request (the advice of her friends apparently) the date is in an attractive, quaint town within the metro area, just outside the city limits; the restaurant is of my own choosing following consultation with my colleagues who live there. Laying her is unrealistic given her early flight, the off-base location and above all my own modest level of progress so far in this discipline. I therefore set myself the date objective of making out with her. Not a brief kiss for a few seconds, but multiple solid, wet, deeply satisfying make-out sessions lasting minutes at a time.

I wait outside, on high ground with a good view. She has some small difficulty finding a parking spot and around two minutes after the appointed time I see her skip hurriedly into the venue. I follow her in and she is already discussing my reservation with the hostess, to my amusement. I come up behind her and lay my arm on her shoulder.

• Marty: I've been following every dark-haired girl into this place.
This elicits a laugh from the hostess and an embarrassed giggle from SexySculptress. We are shown to a delightful little table; she says she hopes I haven't been waiting long and I reassure her. Immediately we sit, SexySculptress starts apologizing... it feels as if the power balance has been in my favor ever since I batted back her Facebook suggestion in the park.

• SexySculptress: I'm sorry I was so hesitant... I'm so happy you invited me... I'm not very experienced with dating... I've only had two boyfriends.
I profess mock amazement that "only" two boyfriends could possibly be considered a lack of experience and get her laughing again to break the tension. She explains that she loves being single now. This is news to me; until this point I've assumed she has some boyfriend tucked away in the Rockies where he can't do any harm. I say that I understand her hesitancy because women never quite know when to expect to be asked out... at least a man knows when he's going to do it. She starts telling me that men generally only ask her out when they are drunk. I'm not quite sure why she's trying to talk herself down in this way. It's not as if she could only be attractive to a drunk man. She drives me wild, and I hardly touch alcohol :) From this and a few other things I mention later, I think she has confidence issues.

We make wonderful conversation for about an hour. As well as responding to my prompting on deeply personal issues, the lovely girl places her intellect on display and speaks volubly about history, geopolitics, music and the arts in general, travel and even medicine. She tells me she's 25. Yeah, she's smart. And easy on the eyes with it :)

She orders modestly, drinking only iced water, while I have iced tea. For some reason she expresses a desire to pay a portion of the check, but I decline. (These American women sometimes overdo it a bit with the whole self-reliance spiel, don't you think? I do like their independent-mindedness though. And of course I love their beauty. Most of all, I admire their openness—giving out blindingly obvious approach invitations in the street, for example.)

I suggest a walk; it's a little cold, so I put my arm around her. She follows my lead well. The first kiss is simple:

• Marty: How well do you see without your glasses?
She says nothing, takes them off and looks at me as before, in the park. I grab her instantly and kiss her hard and long, much longer than I have typically done in the past with a first kiss.

After a few more minutes I actually tell her I want to kiss her again because she's going away soon, and she initiates. This one is longer still than the first and we really get into a serious make-out.

She tells me she enjoys kissing. She says she hasn't had a good, hard kiss for a while now. I ask how so, and she tells me that the dating pool in her little university town in the Rockies is severely limited. "Incestuous" is how she describes it, though I am not so unintelligent as to think that she means this literally. She tells me about one man who took her on a date. Apparently he was saying "I'm going to fuck you" to her repeatedly throughout the date. "You're hot, and I'm going to fuck you." She tells me that she replied: "No you're not. I know I'm hot, but you're gross." I'm not sure whether the point of this story was to illustrate the scarce college-town Rockies dating pool or to remind me that she's hot, she knows she's hot, and so do men. I express amazement that she accepted a date from such a man and she explains that he got very drunk during the course of the date... frankly I am left scratching my head.

I walk her slowly back to her car over the course of the next twenty minutes; we stop and make out several more times. When we reach her car I suggest that I get in with her and she agrees. "But that's all," she says. When I'm inside I ask her to explain. "That's all: talking and kissing." I give her the Okaaaaay look—this seems uncalled-for. Anyway, my objective is already achieved. She apologizes and starts prattling on again about her limited dating experience. I grab her and kiss her to shut her up.

We do exactly what the lady said—talking and kissing—for another half-hour or so. I qualify her on her body: frankly I can't help it, it's another instance of the words coming out of my mouth from sheer, sincere desire. I might not think I normally go for the curvaceous type, but when you see it set out in front of you... oh boy. She tells me it's "madmenesque", and goes on to explain that she has the exact same measurements as Christina Hendricks, who plays the office manager in Mad Men.

She drives me back to my own car. On the way she has the temerity to suggest again that I add her on Facebook, "even though we're attracted" as she puts it... not sure why she's making friendly overtures to a man she's just been kissing passionately for the past hour. I ignore this. When we reach my car, she tells me to think of her when I next see Mad Men and I assure her that I shan't be able to help it! We make out again for an extended period before we part, and as I say goodbye, she won't meet my eye. Perhaps she wants to protect her feelings, not get in too deep as she all but knows she won't see me again.

After her flight lands today in the Rockies I text her very concisely, expressing happiness at the times spent pleasantly together. It's an experiment more than anything... girls have seemed to disappear on me recently after kissing me, and though this one is out of physical reach, I'm interested to know what happens. She does indeed respond, in similar terms, shortly after. Well, that's a first.

I'm very happy at my own progress and grateful to Chase Amante and so many helpful members of this forum for helping me change my life. Since November 1 I have kissed four new girls (until then, I had been monogamous for 12 years, due more to lack of skill than lack of desire). Three of the four have been in cold approach: two on the first date off of day-game, and one on-the-spot in night-street game. The other, actually the first, was in peripheral social circle and on-the-spot (same-day of meeting the girl). I wouldn't have believed any of this possible a year ago. Thank you, friends.

-Marty

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Marty,

First, I want to say that I see progress in your development in this report. This is great stuff, man! My first thought was "smooth," when I was reading this. Really, really glad to see you're coming along!

Marty said:
The number-close went down as follows:

Marty: What time are your friends expecting you back?

Marty: If you'd like to meet for coffee or a bite to eat before you leave our city, I'd be happy to see you again.

SexySculptress: I doubt I have time; I promised my friends I'd help out as I mentioned. (catching her breath) I do like talking to you though. Are you on Facebook?

Marty: (long pause, exasperated look) No. And anyway I don't do that with women I'm attracted to.

Marty: I'll take your cell phone number if you like.

SexySculptress: Sure, just so long as you know I'm going to be a long, long way away. (hesitating for a moment) We could have dinner, once I get the job done.

NICE! Way to not play into her card. I like how bold you were with your statement, too (bolded and underlined): very direct, to the point, and basically telling her you mean the real deal. It sounds like she appreciated the honesty.

Marty said:
That just doesn't happen for me. I figure that now would not be a good time to piss around.

Sun 6:03 PM—Marty: How about dinner Tuesday?

Sun 6:05 PM—SexySculptress: Depends how much I get done, I'll let you know.

Sun 7:13 PM—SexySculptress: I think that should be okay.
Yes! That wasn't a typo. She comes back again unprompted. She goes on to say she needs to get to bed early in time for her morning flight; we send another 2 messages each to establish approximate time and location, ending with the following:

Clear sign of interest and attraction. I like that you let the ball sit in her court, and then she came back unprompted.

Marty said:
Recently, I corresponded by PM with another GC member, -B-, who has been giving helpful guidance to a lot of beginners here recently, to ask his advice on my approach. -B- inquired about my physical appearance and I sent him a photo, whereupon he commented that I have the most ridiculous hairstyle imaginable and need to get it buzzed forthwith :) So the very day before I met SexySculptress, I asked my trusted hairstylist to do me a buzz-cut as per -B-'s suggestion. I don't know whether it makes me handsomer, but I think it is not a coincidence that I have seen a sudden improvement in women's responses.

I'm slightly jealous about this ;)

Marty said:
For some reason she expresses a desire to pay a portion of the check, but I decline. (These American women sometimes overdo it a bit with the whole self-reliance spiel, don't you think? I do like their independent-mindedness though. And of course I love their beauty. Most of all, I admire their openness—giving out blindingly obvious approach invitations in the street, for example.)

GC seems to recommend letting your date pay for the check or her share of it. Usually in this situation I ask "you sure?" and then if she insists I agree.

Marty said:
When we reach her car I suggest that I get in with her and she agrees. "But that's all," she says. When I'm inside I ask her to explain. "That's all: talking and kissing." I give her the Okaaaaay look—this seems uncalled-for. Anyway, my objective is already achieved. She apologizes and starts prattling on again about her limited dating experience. I grab her and kiss her to shut her up.

This objection means she's already thinking about doing more with you, in my opinion. I like your deflection. I think that in the future this is a good opportunity to throw in something about how you're a sexual man and you won't judge her for moving fast or whatever. Seems to me that's what she was getting at: not wanting to be judged for wanting more. You can explain to her that you know women have needs, and sometimes in American society people tend to get judged for moving things along when people feel the passion there, but you're not one to do that; you like going with the flow.

Marty said:
She drives me back to my own car. On the way she has the temerity to suggest again that I add her on Facebook, "even though we're attracted" as she puts it... not sure why she's making friendly overtures to a man she's just been kissing passionately for the past hour. I ignore this. When we reach my car, she tells me to think of her when I next see Mad Men and I assure her that I shan't be able to help it! We make out again for an extended period before we part, and as I say goodbye, she won't meet my eye. Perhaps she wants to protect her feelings, not get in too deep as she all but knows she won't see me again.

Why didn't you invite her over to your place for a nightcap? Nothing to lose, in my opinion.

Anyway, great job Marty! Keep it up.

-B-

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This was an excellent read. You should be an author or something Marty. Youre so detailed and describe a scene very well.

Oh yea and about that message i just sent you... I wish i read this first because it definitely wasn't needed. You come of as an intelligent, cultured and socially sensitive guy whos also extremely bold and takes what he wants. I really like your unique persona and vibe.

Marty: What time are your friends expecting you back?

Marty: I'll take your cell phone number if you like.

She keys in her number and I grasp her briefly and kiss her on the cheek. I wish her well and she tells me goodbye. Then before getting up, she looks at me steadily and says with a wondering intonation:

SexySculptress: You're very sweet.

Marty: You too. See ya.

Really great persistence here. I love how she wasn't super into it at the beginning, but you completely turned it around. Being completely unaffected by women's responses and having green light mentality is something im still working on shaping and this was great to read.

Nothing to point out here. Just a lot to enjoy and learn from. Looking forward to more.

-B

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thanks fellas for your commentary!

Casanova:
Casanova.Jr said:
Did you know she was going to respond to your ice-breaker?
No, I never count my chicks before they've hatched ;)

Actually, I forgot to mention it in the FR+ but this chick told me to make a canceled call, ensured the number came up on her device, verified the spelling of my name, and saved it in front of me—in other words, did everything Chase recommends in his eBook, but not at my prompting, at her own volition :)

Ozzo:
ozzo said:
NICE! Way to not play into her card. I like how bold you were with your statement, too (bolded and underlined): very direct, to the point, and basically telling her you mean the real deal. It sounds like she appreciated the honesty.
Thank you. This was actually one of my proudest moments in my seduction experience to date.

ozzo said:
GC seems to recommend letting your date pay for the check or her share of it. Usually in this situation I ask "you sure?" and then if she insists I agree.
I don't like feeling like a cheapskate, Ozzo. I've been in employment with little in the way of interruption for the past 15 years; I think if I want to kiss a graduate student, I can treat her to dinner. It might be different in the case of a young attorney who earns twice my current salary fresh out of law school, of course.

ozzo said:
Why didn't you invite her over to your place for a nightcap? Nothing to lose, in my opinion.
You're right there's nothing to lose. She did specifically say she didn't want to fuck, though, so I didn't really see the point.

-B-:
-B- said:
You should be an author or something Marty. Youre so detailed and describe a scene very well.
Thanks. There's quite a lot of competition in that area, but I'd sure like to do that job. You can live anywhere you like and just email your work to the publisher... must be pretty cool.

-B- said:
Oh yea and about that message i just sent you... I wish i read this first because it definitely wasn't needed. You come of as an intelligent, cultured and socially sensitive guy whos also extremely bold and takes what he wants. I really like your unique persona and vibe.
Thanks -B- but I did appreciate the message anyway. I think I can do more to bring out the "rough", slightly impatient, no-nonsense side that I do have to my character. I never have any problem displaying it in the office ;)

-B- said:
I love how she wasn't super into it at the beginning, but you completely turned it around. Being completely unaffected by women's responses and having green light mentality is something im still working on shaping and this was great to read.

Nothing to point out here. Just a lot to enjoy and learn from. Looking forward to more.
Cheers. I seriously owe you one for the haircut idea :)

-Marty

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Marty I see you didn't deliberate too long waiting to approach this one ;).

I have to agree with -B-
This was an excellent read. You should be an author or something Marty. You're so detailed and describe a scene very well.
I'm guessing it's your British back round (weren't a bunch of famous writers British?).
Perhaps you could make an easy transition into painting sexual stories for women, might make for an easy transition to sex? https://www.girlschase.com/content/sexuality-game-making-her-wet-words
;) Just saying I think you'd be a good candidate for this one.

Apparently he was saying "I'm going to fuck you" to her repeatedly throughout the date. "You're hot, and I'm going to fuck you." She tells me that she replied: "No you're not. I know I'm hot, but you're gross." I'm not sure whether the point of this story was to illustrate the scarce college-town Rockies dating pool or to remind me that she's hot, she knows she's hot, and so do men
I think the point of the story was her saying she isn't easy and isn't ONS material. Even though that wasn't the best story to illustrate that.

"But that's all," she says. When I'm inside I ask her to explain. "That's all: talking and kissing."
Every time I've ever called out LMR or tried to talk about it I always shoot myself in the foot. It kind of puts you in a semi chasing position and it shows her that you take her words for face value, as opposed to reading her actions.It seems like her actions were saying "hmm this is enjoyable, I could almost get talked into more but I don't want to be seen as a slut".

I think it would have been cool to say "of course I wouldn't think of anything more" *mischievous smirk w/ EC* then continue to make out and initiate some hard core touch and see how she responds.

You're right there's nothing to lose. She did specifically say she didn't want to fuck, though, so I didn't really see the point.

Again I think this was her anti slut defenses kicking in.

Maybe you did but you never mentioned anything about turning on the touch and seeing what you could get away with (grabbing boobs, ass, feeling curves, hand up shirt/dress to feel skin). I think this would have been a good test to see what was really on her mind.

I do have to say you did a good job of intriguing her and getting her to want to go on a date with you, also the persistence over text. She turned right around and complied, always nice to have the unexpected happen!

I've never gone on an instant date and have a girl want to meet back up later prior to any actual intimacy (kissing etc.). So kudos there, she must've heard about you're sexy haircut ;).

Lastly it's definitely cool that you set a goal for the date and totally hit it on the head. Those milestones go a long way in getting you to feel like you're actually getting somewhere and your hard works paying off. I will also admit it's easy to get to the point of hitting your goal on a date or outing and saying "hey I'm happy with how far I got so I'm not going to push it anymore". But that just means next time you have to take it one or ten steps further!

Stoked seeing another milestone Marty!

-Rob

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm glad i recommended Mad Men to you ;) Love the fact that you are going direct. Girls like a guy that doesn't bullshit around. I expect an LR soon buddy :)

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She starts telling me that men generally only ask her out when they are drunk. I'm not quite sure why she's trying to talk herself down in this way. It's not as if she could only be attractive to a drunk man.

Its not that she's talking herself down. Its that almost no guys have the balls to approach girls when they're sober in college. I'm guilty of this myself. Its just another example of how direct day game sets you apart, and in a good way.

You should have invited her home man! Just because she says no fucking doesn't mean that she won't change her mind. A no doesn't mean never, it just means not yet. Girls LOVE to change their minds. For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMI0dkxRwWw (Start at 2:00)

This clip is BAD for a lot of reasons. The guy is being a bitch here. Don't do any of the things he does. But that isn't the point. The point is the girl makes up her mind to have sex with him, changes it (because he's being a chump), and then says she reserves the right to change her mind AGAIN (if he pulls his shit together).

Great job though! Milestone reached! Keep it up Marty :)

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thanks, gentlemen!

Verisimilitude, I was wondering who the fuck you were until I realized you used to be XCRunner :) I like your new screen name, it's a great word which is under-utilized in my opinion. Thank you for your input.

Mr.Rob said:
Marty I see you didn't deliberate too long waiting to approach this one ;).
Rob, I think the point is what I mentioned right at the start, as Chase said... often it's worth doing just one more approach before going home. Glad I did else I'd have missed out on some delicious kisses!

Mr.Rob said:
I'm guessing it's your British background (weren't a bunch of famous writers British?).
I hardly know whether you're joking, Rob. Anyway, seeing as we kinda invented your language, yeah, some of us can write it too ;)

Mr.Rob said:
I think the point of the story was her saying she isn't easy and isn't ONS material.
Mmmmm could be, but I never said to her or implied she was. Methinks the lady doth protest too much :)

Mr.Rob said:
I think it would have been cool to say "of course I wouldn't think of anything more" *mischievous smirk w/ EC* then continue to make out and initiate some hard core touch and see how she responds.
Yes and I also realized after the event that I could have inserted a "What are you thinking of, lady? Naughty mind!"–type remark here, but it didn't occur to me at the time.

Mr.Rob said:
Maybe you did but you never mentioned anything about turning on the touch and seeing what you could get away with (grabbing boobs, ass, feeling curves, hand up shirt/dress to feel skin). I think this would have been a good test to see what was really on her mind.
I know. What I really enjoy when kissing is running my fingers through the girl's hair, starting by touching her face and then pushing backward to lift it off. I had plenty of time to do that this time and the girl dug it too. Yes, I stroked her waist and thighs as we were kissing but I didn't really escalate "sexually". Good idea about slipping hands under her clothing, I like it and will use it in future.

Mr.Rob said:
Lastly it's definitely cool that you set a goal for the date and totally hit it on the head.
That's what I was so happy about. Next time I can set a more challenging goal, yes, but I really wanted this and I got what I wanted. Saw a girl in the park whom I fancied. Took her to dinner. Kept kissing her till she stayed kissed. A year ago, I'd have thought it barely possible.

-Marty

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Marty,

I'm on my phone here so it's hard for me to quote various pieces or give a long commentary, but this shows heaps of progress. You definitely could have laid her if you had a little more time with her, and she had a little more time she could offer being that she was leaving so suddenly. I am pretty sure you KNEW THIS though, throughout much of the final stages of things. I wish I had your self-control in that area, because I likely would have went into hard-sell/full-push mode and scared her away!

Fantastic job!

NJ

gijas04

Space Monkey
space monkey
Marty,

I had to chime in on this one even being the newbie that I am.

I had a similar experience a few years ago though nowhere as detailed as yours, the end result turned out quite differently. So I hope my experience helps you in some way.

I'm not going to bore you with the details here. I'll call her "wild one" in this story.

I met wild one by cold approaching her at a bar and grill in Nashville. Wild One was there attending a business convention and I was there on holiday(I was not a resident myself). I walked right up to her and started talking to Wild One like we were good friends. She responded enthusiastically inviting me back to her hotel room which turned out to be the most expensive hotel in town at the time. Wild One had a business co-partner with her that protested my advances which she-I completely ignored.

From the beginning Wild One told me that we could talk but that's it and that she was attending a conference in the morning and had to go to bed early. I would just smile and nod at her resistance not saying a single word. When we arrived at the hotel Wild One's friend went to bed and we sat up talking. This eventually lead into passionate kissing and the craziest sex I've had to date. From the hotel balcony to the bathroom counter and back again. Wild One's friend probably didn't get an once of sleep that night.

Every time Wild One would say the dreaded "NO" word I would smirk and give her this bedroom eye look. I would not say anything. She eventually succumbed to my persistence as I undressed her. In my opinion there is a solid line between "NO" and "Maybe." But I was reading her body language as a definite "YES" knowing the answer the minute I laid eyes on Wild One that I was going to fuck her. It was that obvious to me.

In your case I truly believe that the same result could have unfolded. In my experience woman will resist up to a certain point even if they are belatedly telling you to fuck them. This is a defense mechanism. But I was able to get passed all that with sly persistence and silence. I knew if I tried to convince her with words I would fail so I used my strongest assets (my body language) to do the talking for me. And it worked! Maybe you can take away something from my experience...maybe not but I will say you give me hope to continue advancing my skills with day game and cold approaching. I love to read your FR's. Thank you!

>