FR  Lingering Boyfriend Material

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sup Guys, I'll get straight to it(;

My Highschool in general is a weird place for seduction simply because everyone seems to be going for the same few girls. Those who aren't intimidated by the notion of asking a girl out all have little to no game. At all. Excluding me of ofcourse.
For a back story on this girl, who I stress is far above your average cute girl. See here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4142

Needless to say there are other guys in the picture. Doesn't really worry me. However there is this guy, school president actually who is a somewhat confused white knight/ nice guy. It seems like he wants to wine and done her or whatever.This actually happened in my presence.
Him: (something about a time he bought her food)
Her: (laughs) That wasn't a date
Him: It's was pretty late blah blah blah

I don't know why but a white knight attempting to 'seduce' a woman really irritates me. Anyway guys any advice? Should I still ask her out again or just physically escalate someplace in school.
And if the latter, what escalation windows should I be on guard for?
Advice is appreciated:)
-Nova

Ryan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Nova, I'll take my advice with a pinch of salt as to say i was awful with highschool girls is no understatement! But i'll be glad to help the best i can.

I think this could actually play to your advantage. You say he's the school president, so he's naturally got that masculine aura of authority which you simply don't. However, if you could make him look bad, or be twice the man he is in a particular circumstance, then you take away all his said qualities in an instant, and your desirability with your highschool lady will increase from it (assuming she's there to witness it). But only do this once or twice, otherwise you just look like a nasty person- which girls hate. Just try to maintain a teasing vibe, rather than a malicious one there to undermine his social standing.

Just to explain: assuming, you see her talking to her white knight, then interrupt them and ask how their 'date' went. (be sure to emphasise 'date').

Your girl will feel a bit embarrassed that people are thinking them two are dating, when of course she doesn't think it's anything like that.

Ask her (don't pay attention to the white knight), with lots of sexual tension and non-verbals, what she had for dinner with him.

She'd say, 'oh, just pizza and then i left'.

Then you say, 'you can come on a date with me later on'.

[pause] sustain sexual eye contact.

'But i can't promise you we'll be eating. ;) '

Then break eye contact with your lady first, and walk away. Before turning around completely, tease her knight by slapping him on the back in a mocking kind of way, and casually say 'carry on'.

haha, I really can't promise you something like that would work. But i hope that gave you a few ideas :)

Ryan

p.s. From my friend's experiences, escalating in schools is notoriously hard. There's always a fear of being caught by teachers or other students, playing in the back of her mind. Far easier to take her in a public place (where at least school rules don't matter) and escalate from there by isolating her and increasing sexual tension.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haha thanks Ryan. I can actually see this unfold in my mind. Really good advice:)

Mr. Wes

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey nova, personally I don't think he's a threat because...he's a white knight.
If he truly is a white knight, he'll dig his own grave.
There is absolutely no way a girl will like someone who kisses their ass and puts them ona pedestal.
It may be cute to them at first but ultimately, that guy will go into the friendzone.
I think you gotta develop a sense for what guys are threats and which aren't.
You should get to a point where you see a guy, observe his fundamentals and way of communicating with others and be able to tell exactly how much of a chance he has with a girl.

For you, doing any kind of "chasing" or "jealous" behavior doesn't look good. I don't know exactly how experienced you are but I believe you're experienced enough to come off as confident instead of panicking. (I mean, you're probably the only guy in school using girlschase tactics, you have an edge)

Then again, you DID say that most of the guys in your school are fighting over a small pool of girls so this could be a scarcity mentality.

Good luck to you.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks Wes,
I think scarcity mentality seems to be the case. I need to look into that.

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I agree with Wes,

There's no need to embarrass the guy or address it with the girl, better not to risk it and just move in and make sure YOU don't white knight her. This shouldn't even be a problem, just go about it how you would normally.

Jake

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the advice guys, all of you.. I'll take it to heart. Hanging out with her tomorrow and we'll see what happens. (;

-Nova

vanillakiller

Space Monkey
space monkey
Have to agree with Wes on this one, Jr. Im not sure where i heard this but there's a quote that goes something like 'in most cases, it's unneccesary to fight- just let your enemy destroy himself'

I've had this type of thing happen to me recently where some friend-zone orbiter interrupted a set and laughed at me for 'thinking I had a chance' with some girl I was talking to.

I just let him walk away, not saying a word, knowing he would continue to spend the next year holding handbags and getting nowhere while guys like you and everyone on this forum keep our noses to the grindstone to improve our skillset.

Good luck tomorrow :)

>