LR  Taco Delivery Guy

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alright, so last night I brought some tacos over to a girl’s house and then ended up inside of hers. Here’s the story:

I went out Saturday night, arriving at destination around 10 PM. I’m wearing a nice fitting pair of light colored jeans and a bright (damn near neon green) polo. I normally don’t wear sneakers when I go out, but I had found these Nike Shox I like and they really go with the outfit (grey and have neon green on them). I also have a green athletic wristband on. I recently started doing my hair in a fauxhawk, and have caught some flack from the guys about it, but I just laugh it off because of all the compliments on it that I’ve been getting from women lately. That’s much more important.

Fauxhawk:
5950f_Men_Hairstyle_zac-efron-faux-hawk_zps10a7ea84.jpg

Anyway, when I first show up- I hardly ever just *sit* at the bar. After I arrive and get my first drink, I like to stand with my back to the bar like this (except holding a drink obviously). I’m fucking locked in like a boss:
james_bond_bar_420-420x0.jpg

Ok, enough images and shit for now :)

I am standing there talking to some people, and the way I’m standing at the bar makes it seem/appear like I’m just here and people are gathered around me. But, it’s really just because I’m taking up the space at the bar and they don’t have anywhere else to stand to talk to me. Try being clever when you position yourself at the bar/club. Another tip: when a group of you head off to a different part of the bar, always be the first one to get comfortable / sit down / etcetera. It’ll make it seem like they’re all following you. Subtle, yet powerful ;)

Anyway, been getting texts from this girl (HBNerdyGirl) from a previous LR that I put up a few weeks ago here. She’s with some friends at a concert about 15 miles away. Here’s the convo:

Her: Hey NJ, where are you at tonight?
Me: I’m at ____. What’s up?
Her: Not much! We’re at _____. You going to be there for a while? We’ll come there.
Me: I might be here for a bit.
Her: Well are you, or aren’t you? I don’t want to go there if you’re not there lol
Me: Well I don’t know what I’m doing. If you guys are taking your time I may not be here
Her: Ok, don’t leave!

She gets up there, and has another girl with her (HBTaco) and two guy friends. They’re gay guys, and it’s quite obvious. HBNerdyGirl introduces me to all three. HBTaco is about 5’6” with long, brown hair. She’s slender and has really nice (not overly large) breasts. I am digging her immediately. HBTaco says she knows me because I hang out with DoctorWood, and then goes on to say she used to date DoctorWood’s little brother.

Note: Ok, important piece here is that DoctorWood’s little brother was like the quintessential big man on campus during high school. Star basketball player and wideout on the football team, homecoming king, blah blah blah. She’s qualifying herself here by pointing that out to me.

I casually ask when they dated, and she says “when we were like 17” and I give her a mildly disapproving look and laugh. She says “yeah that was like 5 years ago haha!” It’s like she is slowly digging a hole and burying herself in it, and she can feel it somewhat.

HBNerdyGirl interrupts us, and says she’s going out back to smoke and looks at me and tells me to come with. I say maybe later, I was just out there. She persists, “just come on! I want to talk to you” and so I am like ok, whatever and head outside with her and the two gay guys. I’m outside talking to HBNerdyGirl and the two gay guys (HBTaco stayed inside) and while we are out there talking there are three guys staring at us. I don’t really pay any attention to it. We go back inside after some time.

I go sit at the bar with HBNerdyGirl and the two gay guys, and resume conversation. Another girl I’m friends with, HBJami is sitting on my left, HBNerdyGirl to the right and the two gay guys are standing behind us. I’m talking to HBNerdyGirl for about 15 minutes or so and she says “I wonder where HBTaco ran off to” and I offer to go find her. I say I have to go to the restroom and if I see her I’ll tell her you’re looking for her.

I get up and head to the restroom, and see her talking to the three guys that I saw outside. I approach them and tell her HBNerdyGirl is looking for her. And she says “Are you my babysitter? Gosh!” and I laugh and just say “well, she just told me if I saw you to tell you” and she smiles. One of the guys starts making fun of my hair:

Guy: I see you’ve attracted a couple homos with that haircut.

*I start to get a bit apprehensive and nervous. But then… I remember that I am NarrowJ :)*

Me: (looks at him and smiles, then look at HBTaco) Do you like my haircut?
HBTaco: I *really* like it, NJ
Me: (still looking at her) I guess it attracts more than just gay guys then?
HBTaco: Haha oh yeah! (grabs hold of my arm and swings her hair)

*a couple of the guys are visibly frustrated with my presence*

Same Guy: So you have any dudes hit on you tonight with that haircut?
Me: No, well… one guy made fun of me, but then I beat the piss out of him.
Same Guy: (puzzled look)
Me: (turns to HBTaco) We will be out back, hun
HBTaco: I’m going too! (she turns to other guys) Nice meeting you guys!

We head out back and me and HBNerdyGirl and HBTaco and the two gay guys are talking. Eventually go back inside and sit at the bar at some point. We’re all kind of sitting in the same position before, HBJami still on my left. Now, HBTaco is standing between my seat and HBNerdyGirl’s seat talking to me. We make some flirty banter and I grab her phone # while HBNerdyGirl looks on. She’s frustrated. I can’t recall exactly what was said, but at some point HBTaco mentions that one of the guys in the band they went and saw was really hot, and says it made her all horny. She then says, “but I have a boyfriend, dangit!” and I respond to her “Yeah, like *that* matters” and she laughs and says “You’re right, it doesn’t” and smiles. At some point I break the bubble we're in and we kind of start talking to other people that are in the vicinity for a while. She showed her hand, so now I'm just teasing and toying with her a bit to really ramp up attraction. After a few minutes I get up to go to the restroom, and I brush HBTaco's hair behind her ear as I walk past her. I don’t look back to see a reaction. When I get back from the restroom, she damn near attacks me. I’m like damn, hold up, wait a minute here lady! HBNerdyGirl is sort of pissed and trying to hide it. Anyway, to jump ahead here (to shorten this) I basically have HBTaco “in the bag” hehe, and I’m trying to pull her home with me. HBNerdyGirl cock blocks me hardcore and basically drags HBTaco to the car (they're both drunk) and the four of them leave, and I’m left at the bar and just finish the night off with friends.

Anyway, HBTaco and I had exchanged phone #s that night. She texted me yesterday afternoon about 4:30ish:

HBTaco: Think you could stop bringing all the ‘awkward frogs’ (inside joke from Saturday night) into the bar with you? Jeez!
Me: That’s right. I bring the entertainment, HBTaco :) haha what’s up tonight?
HBTaco: Why do you ask?
Me: Just wanted to hang out :) Been craving Mexican food since you brought it up the other night!
HBTaco: Yum! Totally forgot!... thanks for reminding me! Lol. You should pick some up and deliver :)
Me: Hmmm. I could probably do that. I’m pretty hungry!

So I call her, and she wants tacos. I tease her about liking “tacos”, and ask if she wants the pink ones. She laughs. Eventually I hang up and go get the food and head over to her house. She answers the door wearing a skimpy (but fairly casual looking) summer dress and smells like perfume. Because, I guess, girls just sit around the house on Tuesday nights wearing skimpy clothes and perfume :)

Anyway, I go in and we sit on the sofa and eat together. We’re laughing and talking, and I’m touching her on her arm, leg a little bit. She keeps leaning into me and when she talks to me she like leans in to where her face is super close to mine. We finish the tacos and she asks what I want to watch on the TV and she goes to pick up the remote. I grab her arm and pull her into me and kiss her passionately. I remove the dress and her bra and panties until she is completely naked. She is laughing and asks me if I am going to take off any of my clothes or what. I tell her she has to undress me. She undoes my pants and gives me a BJ. After about 15 minutes, I flip her onto her back on the couch and pull her ass to the edge of the couch and I get on my knees on the floor. (You can really hit the g-spot this way) She has a couple intense orgasms and we go to her bedroom, she finally gets me undressed all the way, which is funny… I wasn’t taking any of my clothes off, I was making her do it. It was kind of a fun thing to do :)

So, as it turns out, I guess we both like tacos!
NJ

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haha, nice job J ;)

I think the two of you had different tacos in mind, if you catch my drift haha!

Seriously though, nice job handling the other guys trying to intrude, its so much fun making other guys reveal their true bitch nature! and gives you tons and tons of preselection, and dominance, and a whole bunch of other shit that works in your favor.

Your LRs are always a lot of fun to read, bro!

-Richard

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
NJ,

I recently started doing my hair in a fauxhawk, and have caught some flack from the guys about it, but I just laugh it off because of all the compliments on it that I’ve been getting from women lately. That’s much more important.

I rock a fauxhawk myself. It used to be more clean-cut like the one pictured in your post, but I've gone more "messy" since then because it lasts me longer.

Enjoyed this one! ;)

- Franco

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Guy: I see you’ve attracted a couple homos with that haircut.

*I start to get a bit apprehensive and nervous. But then… I remember that I am NarrowJ :)*

Me: (looks at him and smiles, then look at HBTaco) Do you like my haircut?
HBTaco: I *really* like it, NJ
Me: (still looking at her) I guess it attracts more than just gay guys then?
HBTaco: Haha oh yeah! (grabs hold of my arm and swings her hair)

*a couple of the guys are visibly frustrated with my presence*

Same Guy: So you have any dudes hit on you tonight with that haircut?
Me: No, well… one guy made fun of me, but then I beat the piss out of him.
Same Guy: (puzzled look)
Me: (turns to HBTaco) We will be out back, hun
HBTaco: I’m going too! (she turns to other guys) Nice meeting you guys!

well handled

Looking at all the experienced members posts makes me eager to start putting the theory into practice more

>