LR  "Fifty Shades Of Grey" VS "120 Days Of Sodom"

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is a lay report of mine I just felt like sharing.

Here are some of the topics I will cover in this thread:

• * Entering sex talk (transitioning into sex talk).
    * Escalating the vibe, with sex talk.
    * A quick interaction with non-verbal game
    * Troubleshooting: when the friend of your target becomes an obstacle.
    * Troubleshooting: when a male cockblock steals the female attention from you.
    * Escalating into sex – some tips
    * Lots of random observations on the social dynamic.

It should be noted that I will not add too many details of the first interaction (with hbcurly) and the third one (with hbswedish) because I would rather focus on the interaction that led to a lay. However, if anybody is interested in getting more details about these interactions, please do not hesitate to request it. Enjoy your read.

This Saturday, I was almost not going out. Carousel and I planned heading out, but I sadly got some serious herpes on my lips. The sore was almost 1 cm in diameter and a very deep. Beside that I had 2 other smaller sores as well – it didn’t look good at all. So I spent the little money I had on Zovirax (anti-herpes cream – it actually works!) and it helped, the herpes looked better, but still looked bad on Friday, but somewhat better on Saturday.

The night started out by me being by myself, reading about stuff, mostly about prostitution as I am writing a paper about it. I got bored out from reading, so I mixed a little (dj’ing). The vibe was really great. I ate pizza for myself and got myself ready for the night. I spent like 30 minutes trying to clean my sores and make it look all right. I also fixed my hair – which also took a while. So I dress up with a really funky black jean, covered with some white painting on some areas, a black nylon shirt and a dark blue dress-jacket – it looked really smooth. I added a flashy pocket-square and a black belt, with some black boots on me feet. Of course, I had to wear my red coat!

Here is a picture of the Red coat (I have a version of it tailored for men of course)

hm-red-coats-white~look-index-middle.jpg

It was almost one o clock when I was out, which is too late for my taste. I called Carousel but he was busy in another bar, doing his usual stuff. So I decided to head to a small bar by myself, which has a really good vibe, very social, and some music. I head in, and this place is very popular for guys at my age, so I met a few people I knew there. First of all, I met some good friends, of them; I met MR. Freakshow and Nicky. Mr.Freakshow was the guy I lived with in the apartment of Nicky, who owned an awesome penthouse in centre of my city. While he was in the military, MR. Freakshow and I took over this crib, where we invented ”the freakshow”, which was basically a huge fuck fest, where we invited groups of females over and fucked them. The vibe of the crib during our freakshow was ”sexually liberated” and the purpose of the crib was to ”release ourselves” and let it go”, generating into orgies, crazy sex games, threesomes and a lot of other crazy ass stuff. Now, Mr.freakshow has planned buying a house, and planning to call it ”Maison Freak” – and take over where we last left it – more freakshow’s to come. Either way, Mr.Freakshow and I went out for a smoke and talked about life – and chicks.

On our way in, I met ”war-machine” (in Norwegian ”krigsmaskin”), a chick that is Mr.Freakshows best friend. She participated in our freakshows back in the days, and have fucked us both – when we were bored, we simply double-teamed her. She was indeed glad to see me. Beside her was a cute girl, who Mr.Freakshow was fucking, but didn’t care much about – we’ve always traded women either way. She came up to me, asking me who I was and I answered her. Let us call this girl HBcurly. I mentioned that I was an old friend of Mr. Freakshow and one of the founders of the freakshow. She said she has heard of that thing – but asked me if I could explain to her what it really was. I laughed and told her it was an experiment I had with Mr.Freakshow, where we were trying to push the boundaries of human sexuality, and that she could ask Warmachine for further details. When she did, Warmachine started giggling and saying that ”oh I was never part of this stuff” – you wish….

Hbcurly, told me I smelled so good – for those of you wondering which cologne I used that night, Paco Rabanne: One Million, a very good cologne. She started smelling at me, near my nylon t-shirt that is wide open near the chest (kind of a V-Neck) – showing a lot of skin is indeed a good thing to do. She started touching me, so I touched her back. I pulled her closer into me and gave her a kick ass eye contact. Turns out she is 17, which is way to young for me, so I decided to not invest too much into this. She told me that she liked me – and that she has heard a lot about me. She asked me where my girlfriend was. I said she was at home, but I also had to ask her how she knew that I had a girlfriend. It turns out that rumours about me have spread as ”the guy who always is out, gets a lot of pussy while his girlfriend is at home”. I believe this directly communicated secret society membership, but at least, for what I could say – this girl seemed to really enjoy this aspect of me.

Paco Rabanne - 1 Million

7587.jpg

She grabbed my hand. A friend of her popped up and asked whether she wanted to go out and grab a smoke – but this was a rather failed cockblocking attempt from her. HBcurly seemed too into me, in facts she nodded a ”no” to her friend. In my taste, she seemed a little desperate. Especially, when she asked me if I could kiss her a few minutes later – ”Can you give me a kiss”. She was indeed a young inexperienced little girl who was searching for badass lover who has been into this game for a while. But then, I had to say no because of my fucking herpes – I don’t want to be too selfish and risk spreading it over to her. So I rejected her offer, and even gave her the true justification – ”I would but I have herpes”. Of course this ruined everything, but that was my choice.

So I left, met a few other people around, guys I went to school with back in the days. They seemed glad to see me again, wondering what I have become. At multiple occasions I have been complimented by both guys and women about my style – ”you look so badass”. This was cool. But my herpes was making me feel bad about myself. Either way I went to the bathroom. On my way out, I managed to bump into a chair with a jacket on. The bumping resulted in the jacket falling down. So I bent down and pulled it up. There was a chick with dark hair and blue eyes sitting next to the seat where the jacket was situated. I excused myself for having bumped into her jacket – just in order to be polite. But I excused myself in a very careless way. Turns out the jacket didn’t belong to her, but to some random drunk chick that just randomly asked her to watch out for it. I told the blackhaired girl that this person must have been rather dumb to give a stranger the responsibility of this jacket.

I then sit down and start talking to this girl. I grab her shoulder and pull her closer to me. I was now talking into her ear – which is a good thing as it breaks the physical barriers and escalates the vibe.

Me: about the girl who gave you the responsibility of her jacket… we often claim that human beings are rational and civilized, but I believe that for each beer a person drink… they get closer and closer to their instinct – a state of nature and hence it explains the stupid behaviour of that girl.
HBblackhair: Haha, yeah indeed!
Me: Oh many have argued that this state is bad, because humans becomes then so uncivilized, out of control, selfish in a society condition with no structure, full of chaos…
Hbblackhair: sounds bad…
Me: but actually, I think that this state is a beautiful thing… to see people just releasing themselves from the veil of society and becoming free!
HBblackhair: yeah… actually I do agree! It sounds really awesome! You seem smart… how you all know this (well… because I study philosophy and my main interest is contractualism… but I wanted to avoid the whole philosophy speech…)
Me: well I read many books! Most people hang on facebook and live a useless life, while others, well actually a minority, do productive things such as reading books!
HBblackhair: I love reading books! (PS: most women do.)
Me: Which books are you reading?
HBblackhair: X book, really good… (She was talking about a book… but I simply acted like I really cared)
Me: Well, do you like books that make you feel free, but at the same time challenges your own personal values, your own feelings and your spirit?
HBblackhair: yeah I like those kinds of books (PS: most women seems to give the same answer on this one)
Me: well I am currently reading a book called ”120 Days Of Sodom” by Marquis De Saade”, who was a French philosopher from the period of the French Revolution, which many would perceive as rather radical, but whom we might perceive as challenging to our own self, at least emotionally, but at the same time, his books are very liberating!
Me: oh… what is it about?
Me: The book pretty much describes a full list of crazy sex acts, and crazy stuff you can do while having sex. Some are indeed very hot, such as some dominance scenes – did you know that the term sadomasochism comes from the name of the writer (”De Saade”)? (oh, just for the information – the book is not hot at all, in fact it is very gross – he talks about stuff like making women eat your shit while you are fucking them)
HBblackhair: No I didn’t know that. That book sounds hot indeed! Well, I have been reading a similar book – ”Fifty Shades Of Grey”, have you read it?
Me: I haven’t read it, but only skimmed through some parts of it. Personally, I believe it is poorly written and the sex stories are… meh not dirty enough for me! Like I think 120 days of Sodom is a much more challenging read, because it contains a lot more dirty and even nasty sex scenes – such as pulling out teeth while fucking – things that would make even a sexually liberated person – which I consider being myself, feeling a little challenged – oh for that instance, I am not consider such acts as hot.
Hbblackhair: nah! Fifty Shades Of Grey is like this (oh… that is bullshit) – you should read it!

Here is a picture of Marquis De Saade:

images

Ok, as you guys can see I used a topic that is very flexible – such as books. By talking about books, I can switch the conversation into what ever topics I want, including sex – as it looks, starting to talk about sex doesn’t seem like a difficult task from that point. In fact it seems rather easy. Topics like books, movies, moral discussions (be careful on this one, you don’t want to sound like being a member of the moral police) and gender politics are great topics that introduces well into sex talk. There are of course many other topics that could easily be transitioned into sex talk. These are like ”key topics” in my opinion. But you can transition any topic into sex talk. For example, pick an object near you, such as a cocktail. You can easily talk about cocktails and easily transition into a funny sex story, or basic sex talk. For example, you can talk about the time where you drank that particular cocktail and it did lead to a funny sex story, or… you can talk about drinking habits – why women drink, and from there you can talk about people being scared of meeting other people, people feeling guilty for having sex (especially women in this case) and average people’s attitude with alcohol. Be creative.
Now onto some more sex talk – it is now time to make her want me badly by making myself perceived as a secret awesome lover – a secret society member.

Me: I will admit baby, you are right on one thing, namely that Fifty Shades Of Grey is written in a way that women love – it explains things in details, it covers the feelings and the emotional experience of each character of the stories. Women love to read about feelings others are experiencing, because I believe they then feel more ”absorbed” into the story!
HBblackhair: Good point… (Some rambling from her…)
Me: whereas we men want to reconstruct a visual picture of each acts, not that women aren’t doing so as well, but I believe women more than men are into ”feeling it” rather than logically ”understanding it”.

Showing some understanding is a good way to start. However sex talk, is very similar to physical escalation: you need to handle ASD, escalate it step by step, by starting a little light, and escalate it into something more intimate, dirty and exciting if her reactions allows it. Like physical escalation, there can be cases where you can start off by being really dirty if the situations allow it – like the typical situations that Mystery used to call ”the fools mate game”.

It is also good tip, while not being necessary, but of great use, especially for beginner in sex talk, to escalate the vibe (by increasing eye contact, more intimate touching, cutting spaces) according to the development of the conversation about sex. So when the sex talking gets dirtier, more direct and more intimate, escalate the vibe according to that. In my case, I did exactly that, when the sex talk was getting hot, I did indeed increase the touching, used a more sexual tonality in my delivery and the eye contact was more sexual.

HBblackhair: Well I like fifty shades of grey because the stories are interesting, but I also think they are so hot!
Me: I am sure they are… they are probably really hot, I am sure you feel so feminine, liberated only wishing that any of these stories could happen to you in real life when reading that book, but most of the time, they don’t – look around you, most men do look kind of useless!
Hbblackhair: they are haha!
Me: well… if they only knew what females were capable of when it came to sex, that would not have been the case, and I am sure most men woud behave like the men in Fifty Shades. In fact, I did read a book when I was kid, called ”My Secret Garden” by Nancy Friday, the book basically covers most of the female sex fantasies existing – some were really wild!
HBblackhair: that is so awesome, that some people have the balls to write stuff like this down!
Me: indeed! In fact, it made me realize that women loves crazy sex, and since then, I have lived a happy sex life – you know the type of sex that makes you feel like something more than human! Because in the end, women loves crazy sex!
Hbblackhair: they do… oh I wish I could meet more men like you (this is a good sign of interest)
Me: oh thank you, you feed my ego more than necessary!
Hbblackhair: hahah!
Me: well I believe… most women would love having some crazy sex… such as the sex acts described in Fifty Shades, but only with a few selected men – because most men lives under the illusion of women only seeking love and shit! Well sure most women want security compassion and love… but that is not the end of the story…
Hbblackhair: (angrily), that is so bullshit, no relationships lasts for ever… (blablabla – big rant from her – I like this… shows to me that she is opening up)
Me: but… they also seek sex for the sex itself, often with someone who simply fucks them just for the sake of fucking, no relationships, no asslicking – oh unless while having sex. Those men, I believe are the few and can be considered as "lovers" only - the men who gets to fuck all the women. Don’t you agree that there is always the same guys who gets to fuck all the women, while the rest of men gets nothing – because they are useless and lacks an understanding of female nature?
HBblackhair: yeah… (Nodding)
Me: Haven’t you fucked a guy, who was hot and who has fucked some of your friends – the guys who seems to get laid all the time – that all women want, because they are some kind of insiders in the world of females, who seems to truly understands women’s sexuality?
Hbblackhair: You mean guys like you hahaha (oh this is gold… she now perceives as a guy who fucks plenty of women – and understands her)

Ok, this seems like a big conversation, but really it is not. It just looks ways longer when it gets presented in written version. I maybe talked to her for 15-20 minutes. It went rather quickly. Of course this is a reconstruction of the initial conversation, but this time I added more details as I didn’t talk for too long, I remember the initial conversations, the topics I talked about, having an overall idea of how I did formulate myself, of course not word by word, I don’t remember the exact formulation but I can say with security that this is very similar to what really happened. Her reactions however, and everything she said, is way harder to remember. All I can say is that she gave overall positive – in fact really positive reactions to my sex talking. However, she did participate way more than listed in my reconstruction above, but as these were her own words, it is way harder for me to remember what she said. If any clear objections had occurred, it would have been covered, as it is way easier to remember those as they truly affect the dynamic. But in this case, the numbers of objections were low, in fact I was leading most of the conversation and she seemed to follow my words in a rather positive way. This makes me believe that what I said is of much greater importance than her reactions, while keeping in mind that she reacted positively – but did contribute more than listed above – like what I do remember is her talking about Fifty Shades Of Grey and how much she liked that book.

Either way, back to the initial report. I figured out her friend was around when I was talking to my target. I did pay attention to her and saluted her when I was busy talking to my girl, but exactly at which point in the conversation I did so I can seem to remember, but what I can tell you is that it was near the end of the our previous conversation (she wasn’t around when I approached my target… the friend did sit down beside my target later on in the interaction). Either way I stopped talking to my initial girl when I spotted her friend crying. Indeed, the friend was rather drunk. This was the typical ”crying when drunk” type of behaviour, which sucks and ruins the whole vibe by killing my targets and my own mood. Usually when situations like this occurs, it ruins the whole vibe and it is very hard to make anything happen as the friend will become a huge cockblock – do I need to explain why?

Either way, as lazy as I am, I just saw the hope of getting laid with that chick slowly disappearing. It sucks indeed, but keep in mind that it was not even 2 am and the bars/clubs closes at 3, so I still had time to find another girl, who might be as cool and as hot as my previous one, but without any stupid friends ruining the whole shit. So I simply told my target to take care of her friend, as she seemed to need her affection. I then left the set.

I was walking my way of out the bar, which is actually a very small venue. Suddenly, the bar manager bumps into me. I know him very well, as I used to hang in this bar with MR.Freakshow who has spent big bucks there. As a result, I usually get free shots and drinks from the bar manager. This time, the manager gave me a shaker full of cocktail (almost 1 litre of cocktail – which is a lot!) and a glass. I asked him what it was, but he simply told me ”I don’t know, simply drink it”. Good times. I took two extra glasses and went back to my previous set. I put a glass on the table and poured some cocktail into it and said out loud to the chick that was crying ”cheer up baby”. She smiled and said thank you. Her friend, my initial target loved me for being able to cheer up her friend so quickly. I gave her some cocktail as well (I am not a big drinker) and I drank from the shaker – like a boss!

The drunken friend started pouring cocktail on me (stupid bitch). I was like ”what the hell”. My target answered, ”haha, it is a body shot”. Then suddenly my target got some cocktail on her fingers. She asked me if I could bring over some cleaning paper to her – which of course is obviously a shit-test – shocking as it seems, I don’t seem to face them that often.

Me: Do I look like a guy who is about to walk up and get you some paper?
HBblackhair: no?
Me: exactly! I doubt the guys in the stories of fifty shade of grey where receiving such order from the females.
Hbblackhair: haha, you are right… do you need some paper as well?
Me: well… I guess so… you friend behaved rather wild toward me… as you can see (showing my wet shirt – but keep in mind, it wasn’t that wet).

She got some paper and came back. I thanked her for bringing some paper over. However, I did a little mistake – I didn’t sit on the seat beside my target when I reopened the set (when I did bring the cocktails). The seat beside her was free – I was in fact standing. So a random drunk idiot sat down beside her. Her friend, the drunk friend tried to reject him, but he, drunk as he was persisted and managed to steal the attention from my target. The guy was everything but attractive – I didn’t perceive him as a threat.

In situations like this, things can become rather dangerous. A wrong move can ruin everything. I could simply sense it: this is a major shit-test from her. Many guys in these situations end up being controlled by their instincts – they need to ”out-alpha” the cockblock, competing with him for the attention of a female. Even thought that might work, it most of the time doesn’t. The wisest thing to do in situations like these is to eject and approach the first hot available girl around. The reason this works is that you make the girl taste some of her own medicine and you show her that, she might have other options, but so do you… after all, you are an attractive guy. Another cool thing about this is that… you get to meet another woman, who might be even better than the previous one – that has occurred to me before – and things might work out even better. So even if, you get cockblocked by a male obstacles like this and he manages to win over your targets attention– who you actually ”stated up” – as when you give women a good time full of positive emotions, when you leave her to another guy, her state remains, making it easier for other men to take over (which sucks but happens sometimes), it therefore might be wise to talk to another woman.

In my case, I just saw a chick with red hair when I was walking away from my set. This girls was from Sweden, pretty hot actually, whom I figured out I have approached before. I opened her by grabbing her by the back and pulling her into me, staring her down. I was in ”state” – the situation when everything you do work. I told her – ”I remember you” and she was wondering where I knew her from. I explained it to her, not that this as of any great importance. What was of great importance was that I was fearless, in a sexual state and amped the sexual vibe very quickly as she seemed very receptive. My talking to her was fluff talk. As said earlier, I decided to focus most of the details on the set which led me to a lay in order to not make the report longer than it already is. But in case you want details, just ask me for them and you shall receive them

Me: you are from Karlstad (a place in Sweden)…
HBswedish: Karlstad? No… I am from Gothenburg….
Me: (in a flirty sexual voice)… oh… Gooootthenbuuurg… that is sooo sexy…
HBswedish: oh yeaaah…

I take her hands and put them around my neck (mutual escalation is key). She is now holding around me and we are facing each other. There was some sexual tension between us. The flufftalk was not interesting, because I was simply escalating and doing typical ”60 years of challenge” type of game, as many would call it. What matter here was my escalation. Of course this all worked because of my target selection – the girl was by herself, looking confused at the crowd (which means: “I am looking for someone to interact with”), with a rather open body language and of course, she was dressed like a typical freak. It should also be noted that it was 2 am and hook ups tends to be easier at that time. I didn’t kiss her because of my herpes.

Hbblackhair, my original target saw what was about to happen. I was indeed a little lucky that I managed to hook up with that Swedish girl so quickly. HBblackhair now tried to wave me over. This is a good example of the use of social proof in night-game – even thought I rarely use social proof, but in this case it worked well (works better in small venues such as bars than night night-clubs). I now had multiple options – the Swedish girl, or the black-haired girl. The choice was hard until the Swedish girl told me she was looking for a friend and asked me to help her find them. This made met think twice about proceeding with her, so I went back to hbblackhair.

Me: you waved me over…
HBlackhair: why did you leave me?
Me: well, you seemed busy and I met a female friend of mine?
Hbblackhair: you players… (in a flirty tone)
Me: be careful girl!

I talked a little more with her. I figured out she lived nearby, well not really, but not too far away from my place – which is perfect logistically wise. She was living with her friend. It was time to extract – as Gunwitch says ”close when the iron is hot”. I told her that her friend (drunk as fuck by now) should better get home and that I lived nearby (told her where I lived) and that her friend could get some rest, while me and my girl should grab something to drink and keep the conversation going, as the conversation was interesting and exciting. She agreed. She simply told her friend ”time to go home now”. Friend of course answered, but she was drunk and what she said didn’t make much sense. We grab our jackets and walked out. She told me she wanted to take a cab (cabs were stationed outside) – that was fine to me… at least when she pays. In the cab her friend almost passed out. I took the hand of my target and grabbed it and we eye flirted.

After 5 minutes of cab ride, we finally arrived their place which a sweet 3 room apartment. I almost had to carry her friend up the stairs. After entering the apartment, the drunken friend passed out of the couch. My target said we had to undress her and get her into bed. So I carry her to her bedroom and we undress her and give her a good night kiss. Hilarious. My girl and me then went back to the living room.

On the couch my girl and I talked further while grabbing some white wine (eeew). She tried to kiss me multiple times but I resisted it, turning my head away. However, in order to not kill the mood, I sucked on her neck. I told her that ”kissing makes it too romantic, we want to make this more exciting, more ”Fifty Shades” alike, when there is more mystery in the picture”. She agreed and smiled. I started sucking her neck even more while touching her whole body. I then made her sit on my laps, but not in the usual friendly way, but instead in the more sexual way, where she faces me and both her legs are around my hips – like if she was riding my dick. I grabbed her ass, while sticking her hands under her panties, stimulating her asshole.

Me: you like it dirty… you girl!
Hbblackhair: I do!

I then dragged my hand further down to her vagina. By touching a pussy from behind, by going trough her ass first removes some ASD according to a seducer called "Sleazy". This is something to note. I got really hard. I told her she was making me hard… I pull her away from my hips and put her hand on my cock. She feels it is hard. From there, she unbuttons my jeans and takes out my cock and starts sucking it. I tell her to stand up and bend over, with both head and hands on the couch. I drag her pants and panties off. I see that hot ass and pussy and get even harder. I put on a condom and ordered her to make it wet. From there, I ordered her to close her eyes… and she did. I then I inserted my dick inside her pussy, and started fucking her really hard. Something that made the whole situation more exciting was that her friend was sleeping in the room nearby and could pop up anytime.

After fucking for a while, I sensed that she was VERY comfortable having sex with me, so I decided to take things further. I took my belt and tied her hands together (like if my belts were a pair of handcuffs). She loved it and laid down on the couch with her legs up. I stick my dick inside her pussy and fucked her while she was tied up. Something I did that she seemed to enjoy…was me keeping my mouth shut during sex (which I rarely do) and instead only making noises, making the whole sex very ”impersonal”. I also put my hand over her eyes so that she couldn’t see anything. I also used some choking moves… of course very light.y (for beginners – don’t do this unless you know how to do it properly, you can actually kill someone this way). I finally took off the condom and came in her mouth.

After fucking, she was giggling and very happy. She told me we could finally kiss now. But at this time, I told her I had herpes. She was actually really glad that I spared her from catching it. So this was a positive thing. I finished my glass and talked a little more before I left.

On my way home I grabbed a kebab, met some lesbians who apparently hated feminists. . I arrived my place at 4.30 and got a good night of sleep.

Questions and comments are welcome. However, It should be noted that my intention is not leave the readers (especially beginners) with a feeling thinking that I got magical skills – which I don’t. I don’t want them to feel “awesome stuff, good job... what the fuck just happened” – accepting the results but not understanding that it is all caused by some outer game. I really want to motivate the readers into trying to understand what caused me the lay -I want them to understand each steps. I did my best to put in as many details as I could, but in case there are anything that remains unclear to the reader, or anything in this report where the readers would like further explanations, please request it. I want people to feel that everything in this report is doable and is actually caused by proper game - not magical skills - of course experience plays its role and not everything can be explained by words, but let us do our best to make everything as understandable as possible.

Hope you enjoyed this report.

Last edited:

Desert Eagle

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fun little read. I've noticed that if you talk about anything remotely taboo or questionable with a good thought process behind it, most women will play along and consider you a mysterious man. It works especially well if you take her interests and gauge them, then follow up with something that goes deeper than their thinking, such as what you did when you took her thought about Fifty Shades of Grey being a fantasy, and then taking it a slight step past that. This is probably the only thing that I've really had success with.. time to work on the rest!

Something that I am quite interested in is creating new sexual experiences which blow out others in terms of pleasure, memorability, and fondness. You know; doing things so crazy that they are illegal for the both of you, but you don't really care for those laws because they don't match your personal beliefs. Things like public sex, having a harem of women in your apartment in a big fuckfest that wakes up the neighbors, etc. Is the best way to go about these things simply to

Also something that I noticed in the specifics of the report; when you were being waved over by the black-haired girl, did you find it wise to go backwards? I feel that it may have been a good idea to instead gotten her to get up, unless of course the drunk suitor was somewhat blocking her from doing so. Looking back on it, would you think it'd be a good idea to motion her over as you walked towards you so that you could already get in the process of getting out of there, or would you think that sitting down and hashing the logistics out was the better move?

Looking forward to your future articles Alex; mostly want to hear about your views on dating, as I feel that you have a mindset that is similar to mine on that matter, which is rare to find ;).

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Alek-

Fun read. Good use of the book topic for transitioning quickly into sexual conversations, and nice job on the jealousy plotline with the Swedish girl when that other guy jumped in. I like the idea of tying up the girl's hands with your belt!

Alek Rolstad said:
I gave her some cocktail as well (I am not a big drinker) and I drank from the shaker – like a boss!

The only way to do it ;)

Chase

Jano23

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Alex,

Great layr report. This was something i posted on the main site but on mybphone so im not sure if it posted so i decided to post here. Well written and highly informative LR. I've had this kind of sex talk but didn't know how to escalate it properly.

This will help me out tremendously! My only confusion now is how is this used in day game. Let's say I approach a girl on my campus and only have like 10 mins or less to talk with her. Is there anything I should focus on during the initial convo and what should I save for the date?

Right now nightgame is a tough thing for me to go out and do right now so getting a feel foe this during the day would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
After reading this report I decided it was something I had to try :)

I actually used the Fifty Shades topic the other night while out at a bar. I'm writing up the LR now, will post it soon.

NJ

DAMKY

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alex-

Wow, great report!
I really like your style of pickup (have also read your main site article about threesome).

Few things that got me wondered (I leave it in sections for convenient):

1. Can you elaborate on Hbcurly talk? (Her fast interest got me interested) also, too old? how old are you? is it illegal in your country?

2. You have a girlfriend? (is it open relationship? Just interested in your Perspective)

3. I like your way of escalate into sex talk, it's even easier than the way you do it in your threesome article.
The problem is that I don't read books that much – so I don't want to get to that subject (that she will probably know better than me). Do you have other Book-like topic (movies for example, that can lead to sex-talk – an movie example would be great)? (the cocktail example in my opinion is more forced and far less better than your book-sex talk).

4. You seem a little bragging and hinting, how that settle with the concepts of being humble, and "if you say that you have it, you probably don't".

You did it in (your important things bold, my notes bold & bigger size):

Most people hang on facebook and live a useless life, while others, well actually a minority, do productive things such as reading books!

these stories could happen to you in real life when reading that book, but most of the time, they don’t – look around you, most men do look kind of useless!

indeed! In fact, it made me realize that women loves crazy sex, and since then, I have lived a happy sex life – you know the type of sex that makes you feel like something more than human! Because in the end, women loves crazy sex (also, you told her that you know all the things just from a book, is that good?)

because they are useless and lacks an understanding of female nature?

and the most prominent:
Me: Haven’t you fucked a guy, who was hot and who has fucked some of your friends – the guys who seems to get laid all the time – that all women want, because they are some kind of insiders in the world of female, who seems to truly understands women’s sexuality?
Hbblackhair: You mean guys like you (oh this is gold… she now perceives as a guy who fucks plenty of women – and understands her) (it could even be sarcasm?)
is it not too much of bragging? when it's obvious that you talked about yourself?

5. how did you respond to:
Hbblackhair: You mean guys like you

Or you didn't respond at all?

6. When you come after she waved, how you do in good way? (without give her too much compliance - it's could be shit-test?)

7. How do you manage to look good after the "pouring cocktail" incident. (I'm not talking about the shit-test, but before of that)

8. Do you both undress her passed out drunk friend.. just for me it's sounds very weird (or did you just take her jacket off?)

9. Did you take her number for casual or you are the type of just one-night?

Sorry for the length.

Great use of jealousy, and sound like great sex of course!

Thanks.

Masterluver22

Space Monkey
space monkey
She asked me if I could bring over some cleaning paper to her – which of course is obviously a shit-test – shocking as it seems, I don’t seem to face them that often.

Me: exactly! I doubt the guys in the stories of fifty shade of grey where receiving order from the females.
Me: well… I guess so… you friend behaved rather wild toward me… as you can see (showing my wet shirt – but keep in mind, it wasn’t that wet).
She got some paper and came back. I thanked her for bringing some paper over.

My question is what should I tell her when i refuse to supplicate (in your case fetch her the napkins) and do what she asks? You used the 50 shades of grey as your justification, but in general what should my response be? And how do i do this without coming accross as a total asshole?

lingua

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Masterluver22 said:
She asked me if I could bring over some cleaning paper to her – which of course is obviously a shit-test – shocking as it seems, I don’t seem to face them that often.

Me: exactly! I doubt the guys in the stories of fifty shade of grey where receiving order from the females.
She got some paper and came back. I thanked her for bringing some paper over.

My question is what should I tell her when i refuse to supplicate (in your case fetch her the napkins) and do what she asks? You used the 50 shades of grey as your justification, but in general what should my response be? And how do i do this without coming accross as a total asshole?

You don't necessarily have to reject all of her requests. I remember Chase saying that, as you start out being an asshole, you can use the idea of "If you want something from me, you have to give me something bigger in return" What she gives you in return doesn't have to be something tangible, heck you might even tell her to kiss you or tell you something that she was hesitant about or whatever, if she wants you to bring her napkins.

I love this LR as I'm not very experienced with being an asshole myself at the moment, as I need new interactions to shed my sweet and nice guy indoctrination that I've inevitably picked up from society and mainstream advice.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Oh shit, realized I forgot to pay attentions to the comments in this one. If any of you are still around, let me know and I will try to responds to the comments to the best of my abilities (I have forgotten specifics linked to this exact report).

I digged this report up and I am finding reports for my coaching students.

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Alek

I'd be interested in your responses to DAMKY questions 1-9 above, although I don't particularly agree with him about bragging. I do accept there is a fine line between having confidence and bragging, my take is that you are on the confident side :)

Thanks for a good read, I will use some of your examples as a base for my next outing.

>