Convert Journals to Field Reports

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi GC Forum members!

There are a few members who have been making good, steady progress in the Journals section of this forum. I am really glad to see that. Recording your outings can help really give you some perspective as to where you're at, what you need to work on, and how other members are progressing along with you!

I mention this because I've noticed some members in the Journals are getting stuck at the same point repeatedly, and besides actually going out and trying new things, one of the best ways to get past these sticking points is to get help from other members on the board -- but the other members won't know about your sticking point if they aren't reading your journal!

So with that being said, if you are keeping a journal on the forum and if there are any questions you have about a particular interaction you had with a girl and why it didn't go the way you were expecting it to, then make sure to make it a field report and post it on the boards! That way, other members can give you feedback and help you progress and succeed.

Keep up the good work, everyone!

Cheers,

Franco

>