LR  8+ daytime pull

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Went out to a bar near the beach on sunday. i went with my friend, his girlfriend, and their cute dog. i hadn't seen them much recently so i pretty much stayed seated with them on an outdoor couch.

there had been one girl who i was decidedly interested in. when i had gotten up to use the bathroom i made pretty long eye contact with her. she had remained in my vicinity for probably an hour. i don't know that it had much to do with me. her friends were also there. probably a coincidence.

my friends decided to use the restroom and left me their adorable dog all alone. i knew i was gonna be approached but i was only interested in one girl. low and behold that girl approached me within less than a minute. as soon as they were gone i could hardly blink before she came up and said "cute dog blah blah blah."

i had planned earlier to tell her she was beautiful. there were several hot girls in the bar, but only one truly beautiful woman. if you like and appreciate beauty like i do as an aside you should check out the alibaster girl by zan perrion. he has a lot of videos on youtube. he's a guy that in the time of the game was considered the best in the world. he has a unique perspective. he's now old and full of botox.

but i digress. i ask her "do you take compliments well?" in an accent she replies "yes what is it?" i was like "nevermind it's stupid." i build intrigue early and often with questions like this and "can you keep a secret?" anyway she says "no tell me." i'm like fine, but you have to promise you won't get cocky." she's like "TELL ME!"

so i bring her closer to me. i am sitting and she is standing. i tell her "there are several hot girls here, but you are the only beautiful one. i knew if i got the chance to tell you i would." she was floored. she was like "wait do you mean that. have you told all the girls that?" i was like "yes i mean it. i've been sitting her right in front of you the entire time. i haven't told any girls anything."

she sits next to me. she is in the states temporarily from colombia and her english isn't that great, but manageable. she has sandy blonde hair and she's one of those gorgeous european looking latinas with a sophia vargara accent. she is absolutely gorgeous. we talk for about an hour. mostly slow because of the language barrier. the conversation is very romantic. we tell each other we like each other. we are very close at times. our lips brush each others with brief kisses on maybe four or five occasions.

she then says her and her friend have to leave. i tell her that's fine if she must go but i'd like to see her again later today. she is down, but she says we're not having sex. i was just like i don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. but i would like to have sex with you today.

as soon as she leaves i'm like okay her emotions are no longer spiked and the arousal has probably worn off so i won't see her again today. also i know if i don't see her again that day it won't happen. it was just too much too fast.

she had already taken my number and called me to make sure i had hers. this was all done by her. within a couple minutes of leaving she then also texts me. we text back and forth and within twenty minutes my friends and i are picking her up to take us to my house.

on the ride home i ask her if her friend approves of me. obviously she did enough to let her go to a stranger's house. she says no because she doesn't know me. i ask my friend if he approves of her. he says yes. i ask his girlfriend and she goes psycho. she's like i just no i wouldn't go home with a guy i just met. then goes off on a tangent. i tell her she is lying and to shut up. colombiana wants to her what she has to say.

my friends girlfriends little tirade had not real effect. she was down for me.

we get to my house and watch a movie. no subtitles and poor english on her part made her get bored and just wanna make out. we mad out for like a couple hours. then like a switch she was dtf. we hooked up a couple times that night. around 1 am i called her a car.

helloladies21

Space Monkey
space monkey
naturalmikey said:
she then says her and her friend have to leave. i tell her that's fine if she must go but i'd like to see her again later today. she is down, but she says we're not having sex. i was just like i don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. but i would like to have sex with you today.

Did you say this jokingly or with a straight face?

>