FR  Bold approach in the club

Chubadoo

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is my first post ever and FR on here, thoughts and suggestions are more than welcome.

So about a month ago in mid August I went with a couple friends to meet another of our guys who's been hanging out with some other people with whom we're not very close with, in this beach bar/club place at around 2 or 3 in the morning.

The inside of the place was packed, its' balcony however from the beach's direction was pretty empty so I grab a chair and crash there for maybe an hour, just occasionally laughing off with my pals like a bunch of retards lmao. Note that the music was kinda crappy and it was killing my mood.

Anyway at some point I spot Blondie peak around the corner of some pillar looking left and right as if she was looking for someone, I glance towards her direction and she must've smiled the first time, don't quite recall as it was a month ago.

A while later she did the same thing, this time she definitely smiled towards me and I waved/gestured her over for the lols, nothing came out of that. So the crowd is starting to get scarce and we're finally able to get up and grab a table further inside where the rest of the world is partying at. We pop a bunch of bottles, I down like 2-3 drinks within the hour, our group of like 5-6 guys and a couple of girls was hanging out right beside Blondie 's, who were around 4 ladies and like 6-7 dudes, all of which were in their late teens or early 20s, we were in our early 20s ourselves but they were defo younger. Alongside those kids there was a ripped, tattooed and bald guy in his 40s.

So as I'm chilling I notice Blondie giving me all sorts of smiles and winks to which I reply by smiling back, but she's been standing on the most furthest part of her group's circle, behind her and around here there were couches, tables and other people chilling so walking around her group to reach her was kinda hard, + there was the ripped guy hanging around her + all the other dudes so I'm like "fk that".

At this point it's like 5 am, and I down 3 drinks within 3 minutes and a couple more shots a while after. I haven't had seen my pals in forever nor have I been in that place in ages, so I'm like "fuck it, yolo". So the booze hit me real hard and the world's spinning.

That's when I spot Blondie, she's made her way across from where she was originally standing and she's now inbetween my group and hers, with her back turned against me, within reach. So I'm like "Aight this is it" and walk up to her BALLS DEEP, take her by the waist and we dance for maybe a minute, she grinds against me HARD. Then her sister (the 3 of the 4 girls looked identical, they were related) pulls her the fk away from me, with both arms, just sent her flying across the room, lmao. And I'm stuck there dancing on my own looking at her girlfriends like "...Why? " Whatever, so I just laugh it off and carry on doing my own thing.

So I assume my fuckup is that I was too forward there, I didn't chat the girl up or her group to seem like a decent person, I actually hadn't exchanged a single word with any of them prior and right after that interaction. Blondie was giving me IOIs, but I guess her girlfriends/relatives were clueless of that, and they suddenly see their friend grinding against some random guy like ?!

Anyway, a minute after that she returns to me. We go smoother this time, we chat each other, what do you do, what do I do etc, where she's from and all that small talk. She actually tells me I'm cute inbetween the conversation, to which I reply "So are you". During this she mentiones that she'd be staying over around my area for another 10 days roughly, then she'd be returning home, across the ocean. She also mentions that her friends think that "I'm a player" (Lmao, and I'm thinking to myself.. me, a player....???) So her sister shows up a moment after and asks me what my name is, I still hadn't introduced myself to Blondie by then, and never even did LOL. So I chat with Blondie's sister for a second then she leaves.

Blondie and I are hanging out, her sister returns, grabs her again and sends her flying across the club, towards the exit. So I walk after like "Heyy, give me your number, how am I gonna contact you". Fun stuff. So she wants to give me her Insta but I 've deleted mine so ask for her viber/watsapp. She gives me her number so we say our byes and I return to my group. About a minute after I see the blondie return. Lmao so I chat her up again and tell her to give me her # for the second time, in case I had mistyped a digit.

My 2nd fuckup here was that I didn't add her/confirm her info straight away and send each other a text on the spot. But I was fucking wasted so. That and the fact that I never even got her name and still don't know what it is to this day.

So the following day I try to add her number (foreign one) but I was getting the regional codes wrong so it took me a while, meanwhile I've been sending texts or trying to call and see if I had gotten it correctly. One call went through eventually so I assumed it was the right one, added it on watsapp and I sent it a text, something like "Hey, it's X, how are ya feeling after last night? : )"

She never replied to that even though I saw her go online some time after the text was sent. I forgot to mention that a friend of mine had chatted her sister up, and her sister told him that Blondie had a boyfriend back at their hometown. So my guess is that Blondie was slutshamed by her relatives or whatever and she felt real embarrassed, + they thought I was a player ...

So 2-3 days later I send an apologetic text, something along the following: "Hey I'm sorry if I was too bold and spooked your sister or something, haha. Also if you've received a bunch of unanswered calls it was due to me trying to fix the regional codes. Was real fun meeting u and hope u enjoy the rest of ur holidays"

Aaaand, she texts me, like 11 days after our first interaction (day of her return home +1). The text started like "Hey dude.. " (bruh?) and she'd tell me how I hadn't scared any1 off, all was fine, thanking me for the text and telling me that I was a sweet guy and to enjoy the rest of my summer holidays.

We exchanged a few texts after that but it wasn't going anywhere so eh, yeh.

Blondie was a cutie but not really my type and I wasn't really into hooking mood that night, but seeing her signals I was like "sure, why not", then messed it all up. Her complimenting and her friends calling me a player was something new though.

Thoughts?

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chubadoo said:
So I assume my fuckup is that I was too forward there, I didn't chat the girl up or her group to seem like a decent person, I actually hadn't exchanged a single word with any of them prior and right after that interaction. Blondie was giving me IOIs, but I guess her girlfriends/relatives were clueless of that, and they suddenly see their friend grinding against some random guy like ?!

My 2nd fuckup here was that I didn't add her/confirm her info straight away and send each other a text on the spot. But I was fucking wasted so. That and the fact that I never even got her name and still don't know what it is to this day.
I feel like your intuition is spot on. Take that with a grain of salt tho because I don’t have have much recent experience with night game.

Very cool she did end up replying though. You definitely made an impression on her.

My overall thoughts are that you could be a bit more strategic about the interaction, having an end goal in mind, and making progress towards it. Hard to do when you’re wasted partying with the boys tho lol. Sounds like a fun night nonetheless.

And props for posting your first FR! I just posted my first one too mate.

>