FR  Simple bold style #close

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Out w some friends. Celebrating a BDAY of a friends girlfriend. so a night w private dinner and party w me him and 12 girls.

After a bar-dance space w. end up at a local gay club. Im not doing any sarging, just out w friends enjoying myself. But i do a few little important thnings. one is my vibe and entrance which is one of grounded purposefulness. another is to all times when in the group standing open to outide and screening out right or left.

Lesbian group comes in, i like their vibe, a very nice feel to them - they seem pleasant and grounded - the sorta people you can have a good time w. no smartness, heartfull. One of the girls is gorgeous and has the best ass ive seen in awhile.

i do see some idiots approaching them - obvious PU type. he opened me w a girl outside too and is the type that talks and shifts continuesly asking new things in techincally good ways. But hes a pain in the but. talks all the time type bad sales man. i just back turn him at a time almost mid sentence, lazy sorta like a cat can do it to people like they dont matter. and the girl leaves him coming to my side. He also engaged them but theres such a dissoance between his vibe and them that i squek inside.

i sense theyre closed off so i just wait a lik. as im outside PERFECT ASS comes out and smokes alone in the perimeter of where we stand. I gently nod her on the shoulder and she turns and faces me
OD: can i say something bold?
PERFECT ASS: yeah.. intriqued
OD: you have the best ass ive seen in ages
PERFECT ASS: laughs, youre not sad
OD: haha nah, you have nice english i note nuances of british in it
Girl: thank you, im not sure where i have it from

I ground myself in my body and just feed of the vibe between us.cant remember much more of our convo - i just followed the energy that rolled of the boldness and my vibe there (this is why i can open successfully like this). I like her character and our exchange is very alive - feels like an explosion of feisty energy + grounded perceptive talks. No bs - just real convo. I get her # and meet some of her lesbian friends who seemed cool. But decided to make it a quicker-strong move and just grabbed her number for rendevouz as my friends were the my priority.

One strike - one close! cute and prob a personal 8-9er or so w a 10 ass. This is how i love my "seductions".

good :
- taking my time, timing the opening to perfection
- best energy in my bold statement, grounded, sincere, expressive, confident. A deeper nuance than what ive felt before.
- prestatement was good too as it provides a polite, perceptive nuance to her and she gets to see me/ready to listen. remember this.
- variations of vibes
- stayed in something that was alive and real all the way - aliveness. #embodied #collected #rocksolid

To remember..., take my time, strike at the right moments + position for them slooowly (they sorta form as a flow i just step into from instinct), stay in the grounded/embodied vibe expressing the emotion she ignited in me.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok, so you go straight from open to grinding into her in the smoking area, boner to ass ?

How drunk were both of you ?

Bold play ... and that was that, no comfort etc ... lets us know if it goes further

>