LR  Street Approach, Same Evening Date, Late Night Third Meet to Close

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It’s Tuesday after Labor Day, the city was kind of slow. I didn’t really approach much, was just pretty exhausted from spending Monday night with a girl <this one: > and working all of Monday playing catch up. Somehow during the day I spontaneously set up a date in the morning with a Blonde German girl I had met two weeks back – we had talked about meeting up this weekend, but in the morning she mentioned that she’d be free after 6 that evening. OK, great! I quickly set up a date.

The other back story worth mentioning is that on Monday night I got a random text from an old FB from earlier this year – she was in Midtown near my area and mentioned that she thought of me, and reached out wanting to play again on Monday evening while she’s in the area. Unfortunately I already had plans with a different girl – so I told her not tonight, but we could do Tuesday evening instead. She mentioned that she’d be able to meet up Tuesday evening after 10pm – and I confirmed.

So by the time it was 4pm on Tuesday I had two “confirmed” dates – one with the Blonde German girl at 6:00pm, and one with my ex-FB (who is Chinese) at 10:00pm the same evening. If the first one didn’t work out, I figured I’d still have the second one.

I left my client’s office at 5:30pm to start walking over to the date spot, figuring I’d probably approach some girls and grab some numbers on the way to meeting the German girl. This was later than I planned, so in the end I ended up being in kind of a rush to meet the German girl.

Well, about ten minutes into my walk I was approaching an intersection and saw a cute Asian girl cross the intersection perpendicular to me – she looked left and we made eye contact. I smiled, she gave me an immediate look of strong attraction. Then, she stopped at the intersection about to cross and started looking at her phone – the path forward (she would be walking in the same direction as me) was still at “Do Not Walk,” which it stayed for seven seconds while I pulled up next to her.

Used my confident walk opener on her – and after a brief conversation I realized that she barely spoke any English. LOL…another one of these – I guess my fundamentals right now are extremely attractive to Asian travelers (it’s not a bad thing though, I often find them more attractive than American Asian women). Quickly asked where she’s from – Japan – and how she likes New York so far. I learned that she’s from a smaller city in the middle of the country, and came to New York from Toronto, having just been in town for the last four days.

Then she asked for some help with directions – “where is the 59th Street Subway station?” Oh man this is perfect – I was actually going right to that station anyway, so I just told her that I’m going there as well and she can follow me. It was just a block away and on the way to the subway I learned that she was only in town for another night, leaving the next afternoon (at first she said Thursday, but later I learned she actually meant Wednesday). It was again not easy to actually talk to her because of lack of English, I just focused on walking close to her and leading her with me through the station.

Once we got in and were waiting for the train I asked where she was going – apparently to go see a Broadway show that she wanted to buy tickets for. I had her show me on a map what station she was getting off at, and it happened to be exactly my station. Perfect! We sat together in the train and I learned that she’s a student in Japan having moved from a small country city to a bigger city, Nagoya. We compared her experience there to that in New York, and I told her a bit about myself and what I do. It was really hard to talk to her, so I again had to use my vibe and body language to communicate things.

Once we got out of the station I decided that I’d direct her where she should go to buy tickets, but also suggested (after inquiring what her plans were after the broadway show) that we should get drinks once she’s done. I learned that she was meeting with a friend later that she’s traveling with to go grab drinks, so I simply told her that we should exchange numbers and then we can figure it out later if something works out for drinks. I also told her that I live in the general area in Midtown, and that I have to grab dinner with a friend, but that I’m free right after that. I also learned that she was staying in a totally different area, in a hotel near Chinatown, NYC (which is way downtown from where I live).

We exchanged WhatsApp contacts – she had a lot of trouble with wifi in the city, so I showed her a network to use (more leadership) and then she wanted to take a picture with me on her phone, so we did. I hugged her goodbye and told her I’d text her later, then walked off to meet the German girl.

German Girl Date Failure Leads to Meet #1

At 6:20 or so I met with the German girl, she was about twenty minutes late, and during this time M actually texted me at 6:25pm:

HER: Hi GP! I’m M!!
HER: <Image of Broadway ticket>
HER: I can get this ticket
HER: After the show I will probably meet you

I felt my phone buzz a few times early into my date with the German girl, and early on I excused myself to go to the bathroom – if I had to look back on it, this was probably a bad move for the German girl – but in the end this is what I had to do for the other girl in some ways.

I quickly texted M in the bathroom:
ME: Hey, M!
ME: That looks like a really good one :) always wanted to see that!
ME: Sounds good, what time is it over?
In retrospect I spent a little too long in the bathroom texting so the German girl might have felt suspicious.

My date with the German girl was just okay, she had a really pretty face but a body not as nice as I’m now accustomed too, and it seemed like she was resistant to my sexual frames and my sex talk unfortunately. She clearly liked me enough, but I think I might have overdid it with my strategy. Ah, this does happen with less attractive girls now – everything tech wise just seems to work more powerfully for me with hotter girls.

In the end we bounced to two venues and had a beer each, but once I invited the German girl to stay and spend some more time with me over another drink, she declined – and it also seemed like she didn’t want to kiss me at the end of the date.

Okay, well that sucks and ended up being a dud. My date with her was kind of rushed, and it wasn’t of the right energy to really intrigue her and keep her.

I walked home and got there around 8:15pm or so. In the meantime, M texted again at 8:10:
HER: Actually 8:30 is finished
HER: No I was wrong…. More late…maybe….
ME: Cool – let’s grab drinks after? :)
HER: Yes! Fine!!

At this point I was already pretty tipsy from my drinks with the German girl and super tired from work (call it old age, haha) so I started to take some mini naps and doze off on my couch at home. I happen to live in an area very close to the show she was watching, so I already knew that once this show ended I’d just go over and invite her to a bar nearby.

I set timers and periodically woke up from my nap to see if she texted me.

ME <8:45>: Cool – maybe around 9? ;)
ME: Send a text when it’s almost over :)
HER <9:14>: Maybe 9:30
HER <9:30>: I finished now

By this time I had already woken up, thankfully – so I sent her the address of a place:
ME: Cool :) want to meet here?
ME: <Bar and Address nearby>
HER: Okay! I’m going there

Meanwhile after seeing this I quickly got up and got ready and dressed, and headed out to this place by around 9:40, and got there by 9:45. She wasn’t there yet, so I quickly went home to go change a bit more, only to get a text from her at 9:50 that she was there. So I quickly rushed back! She was standing outside, and we hugged each other before walking in to the bar.

This is one of those advantages of living in the city.

Meet #1 and ex-FB Flakes

At this point my ex-FB still hadn’t texted me about meeting up (she did say to meet after 10pm) but she’s also been extremely flakey, which I did expect her to potentially do with me today as well. Lo and behold, she ended up texting me a flake message right at 10pm.

I had made the right choice all along to go with M.

However, M was a foreign traveler and also could barely speak any English! This made it extremely difficult to talk to her – I once again was left with using my vibe, leadership, and touch to communicate virtually all of my intentions. On top of it all, the bar I had chosen is a live music bar, which I thought would be very entertaining, but also made it extremely difficult to have a conversation.

We’ll see how well this works out…

I first had us sit at the bar, and we each ordered a cocktail which I paid for. I asked her more about the show and her travels, and she started to show me photos of other places she’d been to in NYC. Then she mentioned that she hadn’t actually eaten any food. Oh, this is true….

So I got up and went to a server, and had us moved to a table where a server gave us a menu for food. We both picked a pizza to eat, and right after the order the live music started – it ended up being so loud that M and I could barely talk to each other. However, I continued to exercise incidental touch, and soon after that overt touch – at some point 20 minutes into the meet as we were both on stools watching the music, I just placed my left hand on M’s right thigh and held it there, and she didn’t resist or feel weirded out by it. We made small conversation as I showed her photos on my Instagram as well as saw her own on her phone. We took some videos of the music, and shared our food together.

The vibe was really good, and I made sure that whenever I actually talked to her, I was physically close with both my body as well as my face to hers, which seemed to make her do the same thing. Strong attraction on both sides.

However, I also noticed that she was periodically texting someone on her phone in Japanese. Hmm…

Meet #1 Ends with a Wild Card

Suddenly around 10:45, M started to say that she had to leave soon to meet with her friend. Oh, shit… I thought that actually wasn’t happening period, but now it looks like it is. Oh great, not really sure what to do here. We started to settle the tab with her chipping in this time as well, but now I wasn’t sure what to do and started to doubt my whole strategy. It sounded like her friend was coming up to the area around 11, and they were going to have drinks and food together.

I didn’t want to impose myself on her, but did start reiterating to her that I was having a great time with her. She said the same thing, and we were still super close together. I suggested that maybe after she meets with her friend, if she’s still in the area we can meet up and have another drink together. I started to tell her about a jazz bar nearby that I like, as well as a rooftop bar – to which she replied that she’ll see how it goes with her friend before. In the end we agreed to stay in touch.

We walked out of this place at 11 as her friend was coming up to meet her, and I walked with her around the block to the place we would part ways. My arm was wide around her, and I could tell he she was having a great time – which I again reiterated that I was, too.

As we parted ways I hugged her and our heads and nose connected, and we held it in place as if we were about to kiss – but I made sure NOT to kiss her. We held it like this for a solid ten seconds or so, and I knew she wanted to be kissed badly, but in retrospect I think this is what saved me – if I had kissed her, I would have released every bit of tension I had built up. So I’m really glad that I didn’t. I told her to stay in touch and that we should meet up afterwards, and she said she’d text me.

Set Up for Late Night Meet #2

It was already 11, and I figured that if she would text, it would be in a half hour or so. I was so tired that I ended up lying down on my bed and dozing off without texting her again or setting an alarm – big mistake. At the very least I should have set an alarm for ten minutes and checked on her messages every ten minutes. When I fell asleep it was 11:10.

Luckily I woke up about 70 minutes or so later – only to find that at 11:18 she had actually texted me

HER: If you don’t mind, can you join dinner with us ??
HER: But I tell my friend, I met you in Broadway

Shit! And now it was already like 12:05…. I decided to quickly text her and see where she’s at:

ME: Hey!
ME: Yes, I can join
ME: Where are you having food?
HER: Oh….sorry….
HER: We finished now…
ME: Ah, I see – just saw this
ME: Shall we all grab drinks nearby?

This was at 12:10. She didn’t text immediately and I again dozed off, to wake up at 12:50 and saw that she texted again at 12:35.

HER: Yes…it’s okay ;)
HER: Can you come near China town???

Shit, this again… now I quickly texted at 12:50:

ME: Where are you guys?
HER: Now I’m back in Chinatown

I had to think quickly – there’s no way she’s coming back to my area, I’d have to go meet in hers…

ME: There’s a cool drinks spot there I know of
HER: Near Canal St Station
ME: Been to <bar name>?
HER: Is it a bar??
ME: Yes
ME: <sent a Google Maps link of the location>
HER: Okay!
HER: I can go there
HER: If you almost get there, can you send me a message?
ME: Where are you now? Still near Times Square or back in Chinatown?
HER: Back in Chinatown
ME: Okay…
ME: Don’t fall asleep, heading over
ME: Let’s meet there in 20min?
ME: I’m in a taxi
HER: Okay !!!
HER: At 1:20 we will meet right ???
ME: 1:25
HER: Yes!

Wow, fuck…this is going to be an adventure.

Meet #2 and the Pull

I quickly got ready at 1:00 and was out the door by 1:05, jumping in the first cab I saw down the street. My phone was about to die, but luckily the cabbie had a charger which saved me. The cab ride at this time was just 18 minutes, so I texted her that I would get there at 1:25am and to meet me:

Once I arrived it was exactly 1:25, and I texted her that I got there. Predictably she wasn’t there yet – and after approaching the bouncer I confirmed my fear, that the bar had already done last call and was about to close. I didn’t bother to argue with him or anything – I knew this was a risk, and M still wasn’t here. So I just stood back and waited for a while for her to show up, and she did five minutes later.
Upon seeing her I suggested we go try to find another place to go find a drink. We wandered around for the next fifteen minutes trying to find a bar to go to.

In the middle of this I suggested we go to her hotel room, but she seemed hesitant and didn’t say anything – I suspected there was something else going on here. So that didn’t work out at all… we kept walking and trying to find a bar to no avail. There’s really nothing open late in Chinatown, not to mention it’s an extremely dingy area that doesn’t even have the vibe of a sexy spot.

Finally found literally one bar that was still open, tucked away in a corner of Chinatown closer to the LES. Everything was still completely dead, so we were lucky. It wasn’t the greatest bar, but it was good enough to hang out in – had a decent vibe and just three or four people in it, mostly men.

We each got a cocktail and sat close to each other at the bar – my hand was again on her thigh. I started to ask more about her – for some reason it sounded like her friend might have been a guy, so I asked her if her friend was open, and she said yes. We talked about some other stuff that I can’t remember any more for like 10 minutes while looking over the menu. Then I started to suggest that she come back to my area with me and we could hang out more. At first she seemed hesitant, but body language said opposite – so after we ordered our drinks I went for a very slow, drawn out kiss – between when our heads met and when our lips met was probably a solid two minutes, and this turned into a strong make out between us and lots and lots of touching.

This persisted for a while as I started to feel up her body, hair, neck, and back – and she was quiet but loving every bit of it. Unfortunately while I was nibbling her ear she opened her eyes to look behind me, and saw this really creepy dude looking right at her watching us, and freaked out. Shit…. Just broke the social frame.

“Everyone’s looking at us…” she said sheepishly.
“Don’t worry, you’ll never see him again…”

I broke off for a minute, then pulled up Lyft on my phone and calculated the way home. I again asked her, let’s go and hang out at my place for a while. She thought about it for a second, then I watched her grab her drink and literally pound it down in a few seconds. OK wow, it’s on… I did the same thing and as I had already paid the tab when we had gotten the drinks, we both got up and walked out.

She held my hand tightly as we walked out the door and waited for the uber, and put her head on my shoulder.

Lyft came, and we literally spent the entire 20 minute ride making out – and I also put one of her legs over mine in the Lyft. Driver must have seen quite a show if he was watching us.

Semi-Auto Rejection and Departure

Once we got home it was on instantly, and I escalated on her hard even before we got into my elevator to go up to my place. I body slammed her and made out in the elevator. She was already moaning and breathing super heavy, and I knew she was going to be super, super wet once I got all her clothes off.
We got off the elevator and I quickly opened my door, and then grabbed her and made out with her once again just inside my place. I started to unbutton my pants as we were making out heavily and pulled my hand into her skirt and started to finger her pussy – as suspected she was soaking wet. We quickly stripped off all our clothes and I took off my coat, shirt, and jeans near the front of my apartment. I didn’t even bother with her upper clothes – I literally just focused on her skirt and panties as I quickly picked her up and carried her to my bed.

All of this was probably just a little bit too fast, and once her clothes were off and right before we were about to have sex, she asked me to shut off the lights. All of this is Anti-ASD more or less. I noticed she was really nervous… in retrospect she started putting up some weak emotional resistance because I was just moving too quickly and with not enough comfort and reassurance for her. By the time she was on my bed her upper clothes were still on but her skirt and panties were off, and my pants and shirt were off with my boxers still on. I fingered her a bit and could feel her so wet that she started to squirt a little onto my fingers as I was inside her. After making out with her some more and licking her neck and ears, I went for a condom and put it on and went to go fuck her.

She was extremely tight – tight enough that I didn’t get in on the first try. After one attempt I went down on her and started to lick her clit with my tongue, as I could feel her getting even more aroused and horny. Now I reached behind her and took off her shirt and bra, and started to feel up her tits. Great body of a young 23 year old Japanese girl. I suddenly got hard again and reached for another condom, and this time I was hard enough that I could enter her – and started to get even harder as I thrusted inside her. She started to moan really really loudly.

We fucked in missionary and with her on top of me for maybe 15 minutes before I came inside her in a condom, which felt great. By now it was around 3:20am, and I went down on her once more because I wasn’t sure if she came or not (I don’t think that she did this time). We cuddled after that for maybe 10, 15 minutes, before I had to go to the bathroom to pee – and once I came back, I noticed she had already started to put on her clothes and was getting ready to leave. The time was around 3:45am, and she said she was worried for my work (I usually wake up at 5:30am to head to work on weekdays – this time it would be 6:45, which was too late though), but also had to get home. I tried to chill with her a little after, but just had her connect to my wifi so that she could call an uber. Told her to hit me up next time she’s in town, and she told me to do the same if I ever come to Japan. She left around 3:55, and I told her to text me that she got home.

Aftermath

In the morning I saw that she did text me that she got home safe, and in the morning she also thanked me for the night. I tried to meet for coffee the next day, but she didn’t have time – however, we still have texted periodically this week as she shares more photos from her travels.

All in all a good experience, I think I could have done a bit better with my comfort during sex.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Another excellent LR.

I made sure NOT to kiss her. We held it like this for a solid ten seconds or so, and I knew she wanted to be kissed badly, but in retrospect I think this is what saved me – if I had kissed her, I would have released every bit of tension I had built up. So I’m really glad that I didn’t.

This is one of the most interesting parts. I've had mixed results with kissing on dates before sex.

I wonder if you could let us know how you know when to kiss in public, when does it help, when does it hurt, or if you have any guidelines on the subject.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Científico said:
Another excellent LR.

I made sure NOT to kiss her. We held it like this for a solid ten seconds or so, and I knew she wanted to be kissed badly, but in retrospect I think this is what saved me – if I had kissed her, I would have released every bit of tension I had built up. So I’m really glad that I didn’t.

This is one of the most interesting parts. I've had mixed results with kissing on dates before sex.

I wonder if you could let us know how you know when to kiss in public, when does it help, when does it hurt, or if you have any guidelines on the subject.

Quite honestly, literally every single time I’ve kissed a girl at the end of a meet or date without us going home or having agreed to go home, it’s backfired and I’ve never seen the girl again.

However, if I’ve kissed a girl during a meet for the purposes of arousal and getting her turned on enough to pull home smoothly, it’s always worked - provided she has already decided that she’s comfortable and open to that.

This report is a great example - I didn’t kiss her at the end of meet two, which set up meet three because the tension was still there, and during meet three I kissed her and ended up creating the decision for her to go home with me.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok so back to that not kissing a girl on a first date. I have had a few dates recently where I knew it was not going to happen, conservative girls, day time date, yada yada yada. In that situation do you think its best not to kiss at all ?

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
sumwunimetonce said:
Ok so back to that not kissing a girl on a first date. I have had a few dates recently where I knew it was not going to happen, conservative girls, day time date, yada yada yada. In that situation do you think its best not to kiss at all ?

It sounds like you shouldn't kiss until 1. she's ready, and 2. she's isolated.

That's also my general rule for kissing:
1. Is she ready to be kissed? This is attraction+comfort+compliance.
2. Do I have the logistics to move further if I kiss her? Has she decided that she wants to sleep with me? If yes - kiss. If no - don't kiss.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I certainly do not get laid as often as Grand Pooba (yet), however my most recent was a girl that I kissed on the first date then took home on the second.

I did not write a LR but mentioned it in my journal - basically, the first date was a standard two-venue set-up, in which I attempted the bounce-back after the second venue. She refused to come home with me, but after I asked, she planted her face on my shoulder clearly ASKING for the kiss. I gave it to her, then continued persisting in a playful way to try to get her to come back. Did not work, and she ended up dropping me off at a metro station.

Second date, I picked her up from another happy hour venue she was already at and went to a place that had latin music, we danced, I asked her again to come home for some drinks and more music, and this time she agreed. We had sex everywhere in my apartment, no resistance.

Thus clearly there are exceptions, at least for me. Though it could easily be that kissing when you don't have logistics, or she isn't ready, simply DECREASES the chance that you will bed her later.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Científico said:
I certainly do not get laid as often as Grand Pooba (yet), however my most recent was a girl that I kissed on the first date then took home on the second.

I did not write a LR but mentioned it in my journal - basically, the first date was a standard two-venue set-up, in which I attempted the bounce-back after the second venue. She refused to come home with me, but after I asked, she planted her face on my shoulder clearly ASKING for the kiss. I gave it to her, then continued persisting in a playful way to try to get her to come back. Did not work, and she ended up dropping me off at a metro station.

Second date, I picked her up from another happy hour venue she was already at and went to a place that had latin music, we danced, I asked her again to come home for some drinks and more music, and this time she agreed. We had sex everywhere in my apartment, no resistance.

Thus clearly there are exceptions, at least for me. Though it could easily be that kissing when you don't have logistics, or she isn't ready, simply DECREASES the chance that you will bed her later.

Nice example. I'd say this is a good situation in which to kiss - because she doesn't want to go home with you yet but also was asking for the kiss in response - in which case yes, you should reward her interest. Because she was effectively saying "I like you, but I'm not ready to go home with you yet..." To NOT kiss would send the wrong message there.

Anyway, you've got to figure out what works for you and your game style. For me, pretty much every time I've kissed at the end of a date, I've never seen the girl again - it's been 90% of the times I've tried it (and part of it has been how I was kissing them to be perfectly honest - doing pecks on the lips, rather than actually engaging in a deep kiss for a minute. Practicing this method is unfortunately pretty hard, since it has to be at the end of a date, and then there's the risk of never seeing her again if it goes bad). However, Franco has reported that he's had success with kissing girls at the end of a date and then breaking off before they've gotten satisfied. Personally what's worked well for me is to hold my head against the girls as if I'm about to kiss her (building strong tension), but then smile and disengage, and not actually kiss.

So yeah, this is definitely something I'd like to experiment more with.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
I guess this also varies from girl to girl

I had a date last night where the girl strongly indicated she wanted to be kissed, she was a little more forward than women I have been on dates with recently and kept trying to take the frame.

I just kissed this girl, she was looking for it and may have felt rejected without it. I did kiss her several more times deeply as we walked and talked after dinner.

That said, she may not have felt rejected if you made it clear that you want to kiss her and are attracted to her but are holding back. The frame would be very attracted but restrained, and she chases.

In my case, once we had kissed, it was important not to leave the impression i was a horny teenager so backed off, fractionation etc before the date was over.

GP, I think this is really interesting topic in general as its tease/fractionation/chase stuff but for this

For me, pretty much every time I've kissed at the end of a date, I've never seen the girl again - it's been 90% of the times I've tried it

Do you think this could be due to situational factors, mainly NYC's super fast dating scene, lots of ONS girls, 'now or never' mentality (I have heard) and the women you date ? I question if this 90% figure would stay the same for you or anyone else in different places

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
sumwunimetonce said:
I guess this also varies from girl to girl

I had a date last night where the girl strongly indicated she wanted to be kissed, she was a little more forward than women I have been on dates with recently and kept trying to take the frame.

I just kissed this girl, she was looking for it and may have felt rejected without it. I did kiss her several more times deeply as we walked and talked after dinner.

That said, she may not have felt rejected if you made it clear that you want to kiss her and are attracted to her but are holding back. The frame would be very attracted but restrained, and she chases.

In my case, once we had kissed, it was important not to leave the impression i was a horny teenager so backed off, fractionation etc before the date was over.

GP, I think this is really interesting topic in general as its tease/fractionation/chase stuff but for this

For me, pretty much every time I've kissed at the end of a date, I've never seen the girl again - it's been 90% of the times I've tried it

Do you think this could be due to situational factors, mainly NYC's super fast dating scene, lots of ONS girls, 'now or never' mentality (I have heard) and the women you date ? I question if this 90% figure would stay the same for you or anyone else in different places

In general I think that after reading everyone's feedback and matching it with my own experience as well:
1. Kissing can work well in the middle of the date/meet to lead the interaction forward, especially if she wants to be kissed and/or if this is used as a transition move of sorts (like before a venue bounce, or before a pull home).
2. Kissing does not work well as the very last move on your date before you let her go without inviting her home. It's better to seed tension there, but not actually kiss. My experience in this has been that of not seeing a girl again.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Grand Pooba said:
In general I think that after reading everyone's feedback and matching it with my own experience as well:
1. Kissing can work well in the middle of the date/meet to lead the interaction forward, especially if she wants to be kissed and/or if this is used as a transition move of sorts (like before a venue bounce, or before a pull home).
2. Kissing does not work well as the very last move on your date before you let her go without inviting her home. It's better to seed tension there, but not actually kiss. My experience in this has been that of not seeing a girl again.

I have experienced #1. Venue bounce in our first moment alone after under the table kino. Also after meetng in a bar and get on an elevator together.

#2 I've experienced if the first makeout is public, and she is there with friends. They will pick her up and carry her home with them. And usually you are not invited.

I'll add a situation #3 - After prolonged conversation and a delayed time to first meet. Anticipation was high and a passionate kiss upon first meeting just kicked it off dripping sexual intent...Lots of comfort was built over phone and text.

Rough rule of thumb...establish you are going somewhere together THEN kiss her.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Fuck This said:
#2 I've experienced if the first makeout is public, and she is there with friends. They will pick her up and carry her home with them. And usually you are not invited.

Actually a good distinction to add here for sure - it's even more pronounced if it's in public, whereas for situation #1 it doesn't really matter how public it is, because it's leading right up to sex. Whereas for #2 it has the chance to destroy the entire encounter, and even more likely if done publicly. Lots of backwards rationalizing going on after that.

Fuck This said:
I'll add a situation #3 - After prolonged conversation and a delayed time to first meet. Anticipation was high and a passionate kiss upon first meeting just kicked it off dripping sexual intent...Lots of comfort was built over phone and text.

You are SO right! I've had this happen a few times as well when I was younger, and in fact Open Marriage girl was kind of like this too -
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21254

Great adds FT.

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I unfortunately just had a situation of a girl friend-zoning me when I asked for the second date, after kissing her on the first date WITHOUT asking her home. Thus, the rule held true here. I made a big mistake not moving fast when I could have. I’ll write about it in my journal and might even turn it into a FR. Classic mistake, and I’m almost surprised I continue to make it.

>