FR  Short interaction with girl waiting for driving lessons

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
There's a driving school right next to my place. I saw a girl drive over to the tree in the sidewalk and park her bike there. I thought she was somewhat attractive. I said hi in passing (while getting my own bike), she said hi back in a friendly way and we did lock eyes for slightly longer than would be normal. I saw her glancing over at me when I was going away with my bike (she must've seen me look over my shoulder at her - note: too much investment?).

When later, I arrived back home I saw her standing there on the sidewalk. I asked if she was waiting for someone. She said "yeah, for this guy", indicating the car that was parked waiting for her driving instructor. I saw her smile a little bit, and we made some eye contact. All the while I was parking my bike, chaining it to the tree, so I appeared pretty much pre-occupied and laid back. She told me she was having two driving lessons, one motor cycle lesson later and I said "two, that's a busy day for you". She asked me "I'm sure you see what is going on at the school all day", so I replied "yeah sometimes I hear a motorcycle and I look to see what is going on". I didn't really know what to talk about and my bike was secured by this point, so I decided to walk and say "well, have fun!"

She must've caught a vibe because when I said this, she said "thank you" in a way that said to me she really meant it. She also leaned back and looked me right in the eye, but she didn't attempt to engage me further. I think she liked our interaction, as I was non-needy and as relaxed as I can be (it certainly helps that I have Married Woman as a fuck buddy). She was attracted but not immediately thinking "I have to bone this guy", or she would've made an attempt to engage me further. The conversation itself wasn't exciting enough, I suppose, or maybe my vibe was not intense enough. Maybe I'll see her again later.

As I opened the door I thought "dammit, I could've gotten more of this interaction", but I don't really know what else I could've said or done to make the conversation more interesting. It was clear she knew I liked her, and she seemed to like the attention as well.

On the other hand, it's fine. I think it's great to just make a habit of talking to random women who happen across my path. It's not exactly the same thing as cold approach on the street, but it's more relaxed. Once I get that habit going without having too much pressure on myself, I can introduce some banter and teasing.

I also just realised this driving school is a logistics dream, if I do happen to hit it off with a girl I can always invite her in "for a coffee". And there are plenty of young women that take lessons there, I suppose. And since the legal driving age is 18 here, it's guaranteed they're legal to fuck, as well ;)

Now to find a way to be on the lookout for girls at this place without being a creepy stalker guy that's just hanging out waiting for chicks.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"If you are looking to kill some time between lessons, let me know. we can grab a coffee or lunch"

Use it as an informational date if it is like a 30 minute break. If it's a couple hours you might escalate.

>