OR  Intrigued by interesting woman

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I was at the Market (TJ's) picking up ingredients for a Risotto that I was going to fix special for my girlfriend. This Market tends to attract earthy hippies, and affluent women while also being a pretty good value. i was focused on getting my ingredients but i found myself perplexed by this woman who wandered into my path.

She had dark hair that was cut short and bleached blond with roots that showed. Combed straight back and about earlobe length in back.
Tanned, and a tattoo on the left fore arm peeked out from her sleeve.
Slender but looked fit. Strong and trim jawline. Dangly earrings.
Leopard print blouse and black slacks.
No Ring
Had flower bouquet in her basket, along with some spices, and maybe some wine bottles and assorted groceries.
A confident air, but glanced my direction a couple of times. Maybe anAlpha Widow?

I was really confused about what intrigued me about her. Was she an older woman who was in really good shape or plastic surgery? Was she an avid athlete who was a little weathered? I couldn't find a discreet way to satisfy my curiosity. To be honest I was also busy trying to get my ingredients and get home in time to prepare dinner. The Transvestite checking out in the next aisle was entertaining too. 'twas a homely man that made for a hideous woman...quite the opposite of the woman i was transfixed by...

>