LR  Street Approach, Instant Date SDL

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It was the tail end of a busy, busy week. I always get slammed with work right before a holiday. I try to keep my week stacked with dates, but sometimes that doesn’t always pan out. So instead I’ve been trying to stagger heavy approach days on the days that I either get flaked on or don’t have dates lined up. Thursday August 29th was one of those days – I tried to schedule some leads for that evening and nothing panned out. Instead after finishing up some of my work on Thursday around 6pm, I decided to get approaching in the SoHo area of NYC.

6pm is a little later than I usually like to start. Unfortunately on this day I was also sick, and my throat was sore. Ironically this actually made my voice much deeper and more raspy as I started to talk to girls, which made all of my approaches much more polarizing unintentionally.

My first successful approach happened about three or four sets in – a girl whom was wearing literally next to no clothes, and what looked like no panties or bra. She was Japanese and only had a very revealing top on with sneakers, and was walking fast. I paced her and did my confident walk opener, and she hooked quickly. We started walking together in the same direction talking about where she was going – she was about to house-sit someone’s apartment and have drinks with a girlfriend while there. In the process she actually showed me a drink she made and was carrying – and made me try it. It was sour and alcoholic, and I complimented her taste. That’s pretty cool, as I was a stranger on the street and I tried a random girl’s drink whom I approached. I guess I made quite an impression.

I followed her along until she actually got to the front of that apartment building – I told her that I was on my way to grab dinner with a friend of mine, but asked her plans for later. I showed her a cocktail spot in the neighborhood I wanted to try and suggested we meet up there later; instead it turned out she wanted to go have steak at a good steakhouse nearby, and suggested that I join her. I gave her my number and she texted me right away, with us making impromptu plans to have dinner and then drinks with her after she was finished with her girlfriend. She told me she’d text me when she was done and I agreed we’d meet up Great!

Anyway, now with this set up I decided I’d keep on approaching. My next couple of sets didn’t go as well – the raspy voice was really hurting me in some ways. Finally after another 5 or 6 girls whom I fucked up with I saw a great target coming my way down the street. A sexy Korean girl, dressed to the 9s in heels, walking with a purse and a shopping bag. As I passed her I made sure not to look at her, but turned as she was walking by and caught her looking at me discreetly. This was the one….

I turned and paced her, and did my confident walk opener. She slowed down and stopped almost instantly.
HER: Wow, I’ve never heard that one before.”
ME: Well, it’s true… Going anywhere interesting?
HER: Just shopping around NYC, how about you?
ME: Just got off work, about to head home in a bit though. You don’t seem like you’re from around here…”

This segued into a conversation about her visiting town from Korea for the last week, and I immediately started talking about how Seoul is one of my favorite cities in the world. I asked her if she’s a creative type, and immediately she started to ask me what I do. I shared that I’m somewhat creative and I also do some photography – as it turns out she was into photography as well, and instantly took out her camera and started to show off different pictures that she’d taken on her trip in New York. I asked her more about her trip, and turns out she travels often to different cities, but it was her first time in NYC.

I quickly learned that she’s a Doctor from Korea doing a residency out there, and this just happened to be the last evening of her week long holiday in NYC. This could literally be the perfect scenario – as we were talking I started to qualify her if she’s adventurous (yes, she is). We were talking with each other at a 90 degree angle, and I learned that she had plans later with friends to go to some jazz bar in another part of the city. That was around 8pm that she’d have to go meet them, and the time for us was currently 6:45pm.

I asked her what time she was leaving tomorrow – around 2pm was her flight, she said. OK – so logistics are actually pretty good here, at worst because she had plans with friends around 8pm I would just have one drink with her and it wouldn’t work out, and she’d carry on with her plans. My main obstacle was to disrupt this and convince her to spend the night with me instead.

So after chatting with her a bit I told her that she seems interesting and fun, and started talking about a drinks spot nearby that my friend had told me about and that I wanted to try. I suggested we go grab drinks before she meet with her friends, and she agreed. We started walking to this spot, pacing each other with some incidental touch as I learned more about her trip.

Move to Drinks Spot

Took her about a block and a half away to a place that my friend had one recommended – an upstairs cocktail lounge that was sort of rustic but classy, and had really nice drinks. We sat next to each other at the bar, and we caught the very tail end of happy hour – she got a spicy cocktail and I got one a little more subtle.

As we sat and had drinks the incidental touch continued. I spent this time getting to know her more – asking about where she had lived in the world and everywhere she had traveled to. It turns out she used to live in Minnesota once upon a time for a year, but has spent most of her life in Korea. This is why she had such good English. We talked about winters in NYC and Minnesota, and she shared stories of her travels and how she became a doctor. I learned that she lives at home, but also became a doctor after doing a regular business degree in college out there. She told me more about life in Korea.

We tried each other’s drinks a few times – she kept telling me that she really likes the drinks spot that we went to, and I reiterated once or twice that I was having a great time with her. She agreed with me. Our vibe was perfect.

I also seeded non judgmental and discretion frames over drinks – how it’s unfair that girls get judged for their sexuality (but I don’t care) and how most guys aren’t discreet about sex (but I am).

Cancelling Her Plans With Friends

The biggest logistical obstacle I faced on the entire pickup was this. She had told me at the get go that she only had about half an hour to get drinks – we met at 6:45, and she was going to leave at 8:00 to go to Penn Station to meet up with her friends. After reaching sufficient compliance, I first proposed that we go grab drinks after she goes and meets up with her friends. In the process I got her phone number and saved it in my phone. Probing further, I learned that she had just met these friends through some kind of inter-Korean meetup – they weren’t from her home town or long time friends, they were just random Koreans in NYC that she went out with a few times.

Soon after this I suggested she ditch her plans to meet with her friends, and asked her if she’s been to a rooftop in NYC. She shared that she was supposed to go o a rooftop tour of 3-4 venues, but it didn’t work out after someone in the group got denied to a venue – and she ended up going only to one. I started showing her pictures of the one I wanted to go to – it happens to be 15 minutes walking from my place, but the views are spectacular and I showed her some pictures. She was intrigued.

She started to text her friend with whom she was going to meet up, and I kept the conversation going.

Then I asked her, “so who are these friends – are these people from home, or just people you’ve met in New York?” Obviously they were just Korean friends in New York, so after she answered that as I expected, I asked “okay, so are you going to see these people again?” She thought about it briefly. I changed conversations for about a minute or two, and then brought it up again – “the sun is about to set, this rooftop’s going to be great. If we leave right now, we can catch it just in time.” I continued general conversation. By now it had been like five or ten minutes since she sent the first text to her friend.

It was a big risk, but to my utter surprise, she pulled out her phone and verbally said “oh, he hasn’t responded” to whatever she had sent before. Then she started to text in Korean what I could tell were flake texts – she was in, and we were about to bounce to this rooftop. I again reiterated that I was having a fun time with her, and she said the same back.

By now she had a few exchanges back and forth with that friend, but I simply said “let’s get out of her now while we can still catch the end of the sunset.” She agreed.

Moving to Rooftop Lounge

Once the plans were cancelled, it was around 7:45pm. I immediately called a Lyft and set the pickup for a block away. I also paid the full tab quickly and we left after about one minute. Immediately when walking out of the venue I grabbed around her shoulder so that the two of us were walking like a couple.

We talked more about travel adventures in the ride, which took like 20 minutes. I sat right next to her and had my hand on her thigh.

At the rooftop, which happens to be just a fifteen minute walk from my place, we made it just in time to catch the end of the sunset with all the city lights coming on. It was absolutely beautiful. She had me take photos of her with the backdrop, I then had her wait by the pool for me while I used the bathroom.
Once I got back, I moved us to a couch seating area outside that was more secluded. It was now dark. She sat right up next to me and against me, and at various points I was either doing incidental touch, or had my arm around her.

Got us two cocktail drinks, although honestly she didn’t need them. By the time she started having the second drink she was already plenty tipsy – and it seemed like she was quite horny, too. I made sure that the waitress closed my tab on the spot, so that it was clear we’re only staying for one drink, and that would make the pull time much simpler.

I spent about 30-45 minutes at this venue just chatting about New York, some work, and showing her my photographs on my Instagram. She also told me more about some of the things she had done on her travels, including some of the purchases she made in the city and outside of it while she was shopping.

Somewhere in the middle of our conversation I saw my phone buzz with a text – the Japanese girl texted me “done w drinks.” Aw shit – I knew that was going to be in the bag, but unfortunately now I had a different lead to pursue, and I’d have to ditch that one to make this one happen. Such is the unfortunate nature of the game sometimes.

Pull to Home

Everything felt simple enough at this point, Korean girl was already down and seemed DTF. Now I just needed to pull and close – so, I asked her if she likes art (she does), and then proposed that we go back to my area and check out my art, and I’ll show her my rooftop while having some drinks. She immediately said yes, and I told her that we should go. We quickly got our stuff and proceeded to get out of the rooftop lounge, and started walking towards my place.

The setup this time was simple enough because she was already aroused and ready to go. My biggest issue here is that the rooftop lounge where I ended up was still a solid 15 minute walk from my place, so making that walk was actually quite difficult for me. I knew it was already going to be a done deal, but I noticed by the last five minutes she was getting a little tired from the walk and uncomfortable – she was wearing wedges, so it might have just been better to have taken a cab and saved that effort on her part.

Fucking All Night

The moment we walked into my apartment building I pressed the button for the elevator – and started to make out with her almost instantly. It was so on. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately, and once the elevator arrived we went in – and I kissed her even harder, slamming her against the wall.

The moment we kissed I knew it was going to be a fucking hot night – our chemistry was incredible already.

Once we got into my place I had her take off her wedges, and then started to unbutton my jeans, and made her put her hand on my cock. I was getting harder as soon as she did. After a little bit of this I then just picked her up and slammed her on the bed and started to take off her clothes, fast. Went down on her on the bed for a few minutes – she was soaking wet, and just ripped off her panties (with her bra still on) and went for sex, raw. Started fucking her hard and fast within just a minute or two, and she kept begging me to go harder and deeper inside her. She came quickly and fast, before I also felt my own urge to cum – and blew a fat load on the bed after pulling out of her in missionary.

She already thanked me and told me it was already her best night in NYC, and we were just getting started.

In the end we had sex a total of 8 times through the night and into the next morning – I was lucky in that I could work from home the next day as it was the Friday right before Labor Day. After the first round of sex and me cumming, I took her to the rooftop – naked – and she gave me a mini-handjob on the roof. I needed to recover as the first session was so hard.

We came down and had two more rounds before going out yet again. She told me to choke her in the second round, and I grabbed her throat and rammed her hard as I mounted her in the folded legs missionary and stuck my cock as deep and hard inside as I could. She came many times over before I came as well. After the third round I took her to a live music spot just a block away from me to have a cocktail and dance a little bit. We stayed there until around 12:30am, when I proposed we come back and go to sleep – and this time we fucked for a solid half an hour straight in many different positions until we both passed out after she came many, many times.

I woke her up in the middle of the night twice and fucked again both times; and in the morning we had sex again before breakfast, and then I ordered Seamless breakfast at my place. I warned her that I had about half an hour of work to do in the morning and a call to take – so from 8-8:30am I jumped on my work call, while she got the breakfast and prepped it for us. After eating we fucked again one more time before she left for her Airbnb hotel at 9:30am, in time to finally pack and check out by 11am and get to the airport for her flight back to Seoul at 2pm.

In the morning laying in bed I learned that she had a boyfriend back home, but ever since then we’ve been texting – and sexting – once a day, and planning for the next time that we get together again and fuck each other all night. We’ll see how it works out when she gets back to New York.

From today, she texted me “I am so glad that you came up and talked to me.” This is why I learned the game…

In the end the Japanese girl autorejected HARD after I texted her back with some excuse about not meeting up. That’s just how it goes, unfortunately.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Absolute LAD

Firstly this story really captures the buzz of NYC, its such a cool city, throbbing with life, energy and HOT women. It also includes some inspirational and poetic information on the bang !! 8 times ... shiiiiiaaaaattttt.

My favourite bit of this were
- Getting her logistics early about the next day with the flight which must set your own expectations of whats possible.
- Subtly finding out her relationship with her 'friends' and seeding the right plan that was tempting enough to get her to blow them off.
- All round great logistics game. You go out in a good area, know a good bar, know a good rooftop, live in a good area and have an excuse to go home. Oh Pry was talking about
how knowing your city really well is key, also means you got 100% leading frame.

The report also contains most of the key elements of any good seduction, open, stack, comfort, attraction, bounce, bounce, home. If there is a wall of case study pickups this should be on it.

It also shows that if you do this a lot you get your rewards, in this case a hot tourist visiting your city alone with nothing better to do that night !!!

Great work.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Also, whats the confident walk opener

Walk along side, you have a very confident walk ... maybe your a CEO / rocket scientist ??

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
sumwunimetonce said:
The report also contains most of the key elements of any good seduction, open, stack, comfort, attraction, bounce, bounce, home. If there is a wall of case study pickups this should be on it.

Thanks for your kind words!

sumwunimetonce said:
Firstly this story really captures the buzz of NYC, its such a cool city, throbbing with life, energy and HOT women.

Yes indeed - for the type of game I run, it's quite perfect. I think only Chicago and Miami can really compare in the sheer amount of volume and options available, at least in the US, for this game style (high foot traffic and street approaches).

sumwunimetonce said:
It also shows that if you do this a lot you get your rewards, in this case a hot tourist visiting your city alone with nothing better to do that night !!!

This is a really important thing to remember - if you run into a tourist, there's a strong possibility that part of her desire on her trip is to hook up with a sexy guy on her trip, especially a sexy foreign guy that she may have never been with before, and doubly so if she has a boyfriend back home who just isn't that exciting to her.

When I meet tourists or travelers I always screen for their logistics, how long they're in town for and what they're actually doing for their remaining days.

sumwunimetonce said:
Also, whats the confident walk opener

Walk along side, you have a very confident walk ... maybe your a CEO / rocket scientist ??

Can't share this one yet unfortunately...
But I will say that since using this opener style, I recommend that "direct" street approaches be done in a semi-direct fashion. It has to be a unique opener, and one that's direct enough to compliment her, but also one to make her laugh and intrigue her.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think I have enough to go on with the confident walk opener ... of course we should all use our own creativity in this game ... what kind of player would I be if I lacked my own imagination.

As for NYC, for me its the peak of all Western cities ... there may be hotter girls on certain days in Prague or Madrid but NYC has hands down the most epic choice of venues in the world, banging women and a very free attitude which may make in (when combined with salary prospects) the number 1 choice for a single western man.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Very nice SDL - inspiring to see you flow of things.

You mention pacing a few times especially in the beginning part - could you elaborate on the pacing youre doing?
My first successful approach happened about three or four sets in – a girl whom was wearing literally next to no clothes, and what looked like no panties or bra. She was Japanese and only had a very revealing top on with sneakers, and was walking fast. I paced her and did my confident walk opener

A sexy Korean girl, dressed to the 9s in heels, walking with a purse and a shopping bag. As I passed her I made sure not to look at her, but turned as she was walking by and caught her looking at me discreetly. This was the one….

I turned and paced her, and did my confident walk opener.

working on my own pacing these days, and curios to your angle on it.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Overdoze said:

You mention pacing a few times especially in the beginning part - could you elaborate on the pacing youre doing?
My first successful approach happened about three or four sets in – a girl whom was wearing literally next to no clothes, and what looked like no panties or bra. She was Japanese and only had a very revealing top on with sneakers, and was walking fast. I paced her and did my confident walk opener

A sexy Korean girl, dressed to the 9s in heels, walking with a purse and a shopping bag. As I passed her I made sure not to look at her, but turned as she was walking by and caught her looking at me discreetly. This was the one….

Hey Overdoze,

It's simply walking alongside a girl as I approach her and then delivering the pre-open/opener. I used to run in front of her and hook around to talk to her, but I have found it better now that once she passes me, I just turn around and catch up and then walk alongside (maybe slightly in front like 4" in front and to the side so she can see me in front of the line of her shoulders) and then open.

Sometimes I wave my hand in front of her to get her attention, other times like in this situation if she already noticed me before, then she'll see me coming and give her my attention.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Grand Pooba said:
Overdoze said:

Hey Overdoze,

It's simply walking alongside a girl as I approach her and then delivering the pre-open/opener. I used to run in front of her and hook around to talk to her, but I have found it better now that once she passes me, I just turn around and catch up and then walk alongside (maybe slightly in front like 4" in front and to the side so she can see me in front of the line of her shoulders) and then open.

Sometimes I wave my hand in front of her to get her attention, other times like in this situation if she already noticed me before, then she'll see me coming and give her my attention.

Cool. So pacing is pacing her/getting the same walking tempo while moving into the position a lil in front of her shoulder line as i understand you. I can see how it may provide a nice flow to things especially in a crowded place compared to a full stop.

Do you continue walking side by side or does it create a natural stop?

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Legendary post, and very inspirational. It illustrates the power of cold approach pick-up, especially how you were able to get her to change her plans. Compliments on your writing style and the way you incorporate all the relevant details in a fluid and readable narrative.

I was also going to ask about this "confident walk" opener - let us know when you are ready to share it. Until then I will have to use my own imagination.

Kudos to you man, I hope to accomplish similar feats soon.

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Appreciate the write up dude! Thing I’m most impressed with is how you went 8 rounds while sick!

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Overdoze said:
Cool. So pacing is pacing her/getting the same walking tempo while moving into the position a lil in front of her shoulder line as i understand you. I can see how it may provide a nice flow to things especially in a crowded place compared to a full stop.

Like I said I used to kind of circle around a girl and stop in front of her, but this creates a feeling of her being trapped.

You have to also imagine that there's a plane that extends out from a girl's shoulder line - so when you pace her and walk next to her you want to be slightly in front of that so she's aware of your presence. I preopen either by waving in front of her or by lightly brushing the side of her shoulder with the back of my hand. Very important to be smiling as you do this and do not look threatening - must look like you're just excited to meet her.

Usually if a girl is very attracted to you she'll stop immediately, and that's a very good sign. For other girls "yellows" they'll keep on walking and you have to build more compliance and interest from them.

Alchemy32osp said:
Thing I’m most impressed with is how you went 8 rounds while sick!

When you have good chemistry with a girl, this is what happens, at least for me!

Científico said:
Legendary post, and very inspirational. It illustrates the power of cold approach pick-up, especially how you were able to get her to change her plans. Compliments on your writing style and the way you incorporate all the relevant details in a fluid and readable narrative.

Thank you :) keep working hard!

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Grand Pooba said:
Overdoze said:

Like I said I used to kind of circle around a girl and stop in front of her, but this creates a feeling of her being trapped.

You have to also imagine that there's a plane that extends out from a girl's shoulder line - so when you pace her and walk next to her you want to be slightly in front of that so she's aware of your presence. I preopen either by waving in front of her or by lightly brushing the side of her shoulder with the back of my hand. Very important to be smiling as you do this and do not look threatening - must look like you're just excited to meet her.

Cool - thanks for the refined details. i know they matter a lot and are well-earned. Appreciate the sharing.

>