LR--  LR-- Dry humped married woman in the park

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
At training, I saw the married woman again of course. Before training, I asked her how her vacation had been. She said it was beautiful. The cool but not super hot chick chimed in; she touched married woman on the shoulder and asked "you went on vacation?" and sort of hijacked the conversation (she was standing on the other side next to her). This didn't seem to matter; I sort of ignored it. Not sure that's the best way to respond to something like that.

After training, she took charge for the most part. She suggested we go with our bikes in the direction of the park (which we'd done before) but then sit down on a bench somewhere. She wanted to show me some pictures from her holiday. So she showed me vacation pictures of her cats, daughter and husband. She was a little hesitant whenever she talked of her husband, which is only natural.

She asked me how serious I was and if I wanted to be other than single. I evasively said I am not looking for anything serious currently "but who knows what may be". She also asked me in a stern way if there were other women. I simply replied that there weren't any at this moment (which is true). I could've handled that more playfully, but from her tone I could also tell she wanted to know for sure. She also asked me if I liked foreign women. I said I preferred foreign women over local ones, which is the honest truth. I responded, and she seemed to like my answers. She assumed I'd been with many women already because I am single. I told her something like "you'd be surprised". She thought I was lying. Anyway, she said she never felt like this in a very long time and put her head against my shoulder. I stroked her hair and put my arm around her and started to caress her a bit. She mentioned I had such strong hands. I told her that she knew that already.

She implored me to keep quiet and not tell a soul about us. I tried to reassure her. She said "I can *see* you've told someone about us", trying to put me on the spot. I said I really hadn't, except that I'd mentioned to my mother in passing that there's a woman at training who is interested in me. She was also rather unsure and saying things implying she didn't want to move too fast. So I reassured her that we'd go at her pace.

She asked me about myself. She kept saying I should say something. I had nothing to say, really. She told me a few things about her character, that she was sweet to people who are sweet to her but not nice to people who are not nice to her. She also said she was a bit dominant "in the evening" and I didn't quite understand so I asked "in bed?" at the same moment she said "with sex".

At some point when she was lying against me, she looked up and said she felt a bit exposed (the bench was on the side of the road, not even looking towards the park). It was not an ideal location. So we went into the park. She chose a spot where we could sit down, by the pond. She mentioned at least twice that she'd had plenty of opportunities with men but she never gave anyone her phone number. I said I was honored that she had given it to me.

As we were sitting she kept looking down and pulling the hem of my shirt, trying to look down it at my chest. She did this a few times. So I reciprocated in a funny way like a certain dating coach does in his video, by pulling her shirt and looking down it. She did this a few times and then made a mock motion of pulling my shirt over my head and said "I really want to do this right now" (meaning, ripping my clothes off!).

She started to kiss me. At first just on the mouth but after a while it intensified and she started to use her tongue. I kind of enjoyed the feeling, at least her tongue was nice and soft, not rough like the only other woman I've ever french kissed (a drunk woman who tried to pick me up many years ago; I was too much of a pussy to go home with her, even though she invited me in. She was very fat, and I wasn't attracted to her though...). At one point she touched my dick briefly. She commented that it was so hard. I also touched her pussy through her pants for a bit and she said we shouldn't. I laid on top and I started to dry hump her, and she started to moan, but she wanted to stop because people were walking their dogs and might see us. I told her she could come with me to my place if she had the time. She said she didn't have condoms, and I reassured her that I did. She didn't have the time to come with me though. So we made out a bit more.

Eventually we wound it down as it was clear we weren't going to have sex today. I then said we should get up because I was being pestered by mosquitoes. We moved back to the bench to talk a bit and she said she'd like it if we could eat together sometime. I asked her when she was free. She said Friday, but I have a visitor. I asked her next week Friday, at eight in the evening. She didn't really agree. I'm not sure exactly at what point but she bit her lip. That's when I realised she was still very horny. In retrospect, if I had pushed for it hard enough, she might have come home with me then and there.

Then she suggested next Wednesday (that's two days from now!), so I asked if she had time after training. She said to meet up *instead* of training, but then I said I would only have time to go to training twice this week. She then suggested going after training. I asked her if she'd have the time. She said she'd only have an hour, so I asked cheekily if that would be enough. I told her she'd have to bike back which is about 20 minutes. She said we could make it. And she asked again if I had "those things" (referring to condoms). So it looks like it's on, Wednesday!

What I can learn from this:

• It isn't absolutely impossible to get somewhere with a woman if you allow her to lead. If she's interested enough she will take the lead. However, I really need to work on this, as it is the major weak spot in my game. When push comes to shove, I need to be able to make swift decisions, strongly.
  • Being evasive works better than honesty, especially when the woman is grilling you with questions. By not answering definitively, she'll hear what she wants to hear (I actually learned this from my psychologist as he gave feedback on an earlier date with another woman who I'd still like to get with but is probably not going to happen).
  • I still need to learn better how to spot when a woman is horny. I didn't realise she was really looking for a heavy make-out session until we were in the middle of it. Or maybe she didn't really plan it?
  • Logistics are key! If she'd had more time I could have taken her home with me.
  • Not talking or knowing what to talk about is fine, but if she had been less into me I'm not sure she'd find this okay. I need to work on finding things to talk about. With this woman I am lucky because she's totally over the moon for me.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good work, so what kind of training session was this ?

And she is just a full on horn dog cheating on here husband with you ?

Did you put in much effort before or was she just good to go ?

I find with older women they often do not get too much sex so can be very easy, especially when they have kids and are out of the mating game.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
If you want to know more, you can read my journal here.

But in a nutshell: It's a martial arts training and the woman had been giving me extremely clear IOIs before (smiling clearly at me, and even raising a finger to say "hi" when I smiled back). I managed to get her to spar with me (we can choose different sparring partners every time), and we touched a lot. But she was difficult to get a hold of, as she would always disappear quickly after training (there are no showers at this place, so people usually just go home ASAP).

But at some point I caught up with her, we talked a bit and she touched my chest. And at one point I walked home with her (there's a FR for that here as well), and I asked her phone number on the next training. She's tired of her marriage and looking for a new husband. I have to manage this properly to avoid getting entangled with a woman that wants to marry me. But, on the bright side: we had sex today (which was my first time ever)! I'll post the LR shortly.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok so you not lost the V plates, yet ... you sounds much too cool ... crazy, met a guy back when i was doing game the first time like that, cool guy, photographer it just had not happened.

I would not worry about her marital status, you just need lays.

I will try to reply to your posts as this forum is a bit quiet, if my advice is poor or unsolicited then apologies in advance

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
sumwunimetonce said:
Ok so you not lost the V plates, yet ...

Not when I posted this LR--. The -- means it's not actual penetrative sex nor oral (that would be prefixed LR and LR-, respectively).

But I lost the V plates, today! See the LR I just posted.

sumwunimetonce said:
you sounds much too cool ... crazy, met a guy back when i was doing game the first time like that, cool guy, photographer it just had not happened.

Yeah, apparently that's something that happens to guys who don't focus on women (and don't have a lot of them in their lives). I also have trouble "reading" people, so that is an extra handicap.

sumwunimetonce said:
I would not worry about her marital status, you just need lays.

Agreed, but she scared me a little bit today with her talk about divorcing her husband and looking for someone to spend the rest of her life with. My current focus is going to be to get that idea out of her head.

sumwunimetonce said:
I will try to reply to your posts as this forum is a bit quiet, if my advice is poor or unsolicited then apologies in advance

Advice is always appreciated! Many thanks for offering yours. You're right, the forums are a bit quiet at times, and I had hoped to get some more feedback from the really experienced guys/mentors here. But I made it, regardless! Of course this woman was extremely easy because she was so incredibly into me. It probably means my fundamentals are decent, but my game isn't, yet. So far I've only been able to attract less-than-attractive woman (mostly fatties). I "lowered my standards" a little bit for married woman because I had a goal to get laid and the opportunity almost presented itself on a silver platter. But I like her vibe and she's definitely not hideous. But to say I think she's hot... no.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Great work, amazing !!! You did it.

I always wonder why in your situation you just did not sleep with hookers ? Would that not have got the monkey off your back to some extent ?

Agreed, but she scared me a little bit today with her talk about divorcing her husband and looking for someone to spend the rest of her life with. My current focus is going to be to get that idea out of her head.

Women say stupid shit all the time ... ignore it, I guess you should be making it clear what you want. Sexual frame etc, or literally stating it

Regarding only attracting fatties, honestly how well dressed / in shape are you. These are things that will do plenty for you with the time and effort and are pretty rewarding.

Congrats again on the lay, huge step

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
sumwunimetonce said:
Great work, amazing !!! You did it.

I always wonder why in your situation you just did not sleep with hookers ? Would that not have got the monkey off your back to some extent ?

I've honestly considered it, but I would not feel like a man if I had done so. It's just weak and stupid and "cheating". What I really wanted is for a woman to want me. Sex is just the ultimate expression of that: proof of love/desire. I can use my hand to get off, and IMO a hooker is basically just masturbating with the aid of a woman who you pay.

sumwunimetonce said:
Women say stupid shit all the time ... ignore it, I guess you should be making it clear what you want. Sexual frame etc, or literally stating it

I hope that's it. I'll be asking my psychologist for some advice regarding that, tomorrow.

sumwunimetonce said:
Regarding only attracting fatties, honestly how well dressed / in shape are you. These are things that will do plenty for you with the time and effort and are pretty rewarding.

I understand why you say that, but I'm in the best shape of my life (been working very hard on that this past year). I've always been very skinny. I still am a bit too thin IMO (and I've even heard that feedback from a hot woman I want to sleep with), but now I'm a lean kind of muscular that I think women like. And I definitely get looks, sometimes from hot women too. I do need to work on my dress style a bit, but I don't go around dressed like a slob and my clothes are always clean. I throw out stuff that looks too worn or washed out, or is visibly damaged.

I know my limitations, and those are mostly my social skills and lack of initiative. My theory is that fatties have learned to actively make approaches because otherwise they'll get no action. Hot women just have to wait around for cool guys to show up. I've been working on improving that too, but it's a bit harder to learn than working out, I think. The feedback is much more indirect and hard to get (especially when you have trouble reading people).

sumwunimetonce said:
Congrats again on the lay, huge step

Many thanks!

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok fair enough about the clothing, being skinny ripped sounds like the optimal state ... and if you need to put on some mass then its possible, although I hated over eating

Something I have just got into is boxing, (I actually tore my ankle ligaments doing it so been out for a while) but felt it did great things for my body language and fitness.

If your style is average that sounds like the easiest win in the game !! Try fashionbeans.com ... good advice.

I do not want to probe too much, not sure its my place ... but if I may just a little
I've honestly considered it, but I would not feel like a man if I had done so. It's just weak and stupid and "cheating". What I really wanted is for a woman to want me
Some mentalities in this statement ... cheating ? weak ? would not feel like a man ?

Maybe it would be interesting really exploring these attitudes you have towards sex, amongst other things they may have been holding you back.

I am certainly not advocating or suggesting sleeping with hookers but that statement stood out to me.

Anyway good luck, keep the reports and posts coming, I will start one similar to you too.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
sumwunimetonce said:
Something I have just got into is boxing, (I actually tore my ankle ligaments doing it so been out for a while) but felt it did great things for my body language and fitness.

Yeah, boxing is awesome. We sometimes do it as part of the training, and there's a new boxing+fitness program that's now part of my monthly subscription with my gym that I want to make part of my schedule. I've done it 4 times so far and it's totally exhausting but great fun to do.

sumwunimetonce said:
If your style is average that sounds like the easiest win in the game !! Try fashionbeans.com ... good advice.

Thanks, I'll check it out!

sumwunimetonce said:
I do not want to probe too much, not sure its my place ... but if I may just a little
I've honestly considered it, but I would not feel like a man if I had done so. It's just weak and stupid and "cheating". What I really wanted is for a woman to want me
Some mentalities in this statement ... cheating ? weak ? would not feel like a man ?

Maybe it would be interesting really exploring these attitudes you have towards sex, amongst other things they may have been holding you back.

You're probably right. I suppose reaching your thirties without having had sex does a number on your ego and thought patterns. I had (or maybe still have?) quite some feelings of shame surrounding sex as well. I am currently seeing a psychologist, who should be able to help me with some of this. And this first experience definitely helped clear up the air for me, mentally. This morning while I was shaving I finally had the feeling I could truly relax; I had this big barrier out of the way.

sumwunimetonce said:
Anyway good luck, keep the reports and posts coming, I will start one similar to you too.

Cool, have fun! I'll definitely read your posts and give advice where I can.

>