LR  Street Approach, Open Marriage

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Was on my way from one meeting to another meeting on Tuesday, got out of the subway at 10:55am and was just one block from my destination when a cute tall Chinese girl in a tight fitting dress speedwalks by. She gave me a look as she walked past and I looked right back at her. Seeing that I still had a few minutes before my meeting began at 11, I said fuck it and went for my first approach of the day.

I turned around and caught up to her, walking to the side and did my now standard “confident walk” opener (can’t share this one yet unfortunately, it’s too good). She loved it, and I asked where she was going – turns out she was on her way home because a coworker in her very same private office just got fired, and she was actually super flustered. Apparently the whole office got sent home. I empathized with her and asked more about what happened, how she reacted, and how crazy people are when they get fired – apparently this one really lost her shit.

Then I found out more about her, that she has lived in my city for ten years, found out where she’s actually from in China, asked her what she likes more and we talked about how she likes being in this city way more, and where she actually lives in New York. I also qualified her by asking if she’s adventurous, set a time constraint that I’m actually running to a meeting and have to run, but that we should get drinks later, and finally also remarked that because we live on different sides of the city we’ll never get along. She loved that last part and counter qualified that she actually loves the area I live in. I looked at my watch one last time, had her repeat her name, and then said mine, and then turned and left. My vibe at the part was very rushed and I was basically like “shit…I gotta go, but I’ll text you later” as I looked at my watch, and kind of ran off.

I thought this approach was actually going to be a dud, since it was the first one of the day and I didn’t leave it on exactly the best vibe. When I looked at my watch it was already 11, and now I was going to be a few minutes late.

So I just texted her as usual through the day:
ME: <one hour later> Hey X, it's GP... Save my number :)
ME: <later around 7pm> How was working from home today - you a bit less flustered? =P
HER: <at 11:30pm> Hi
HER: Something you should know. I'm married. But it's an open marriage (hence you for my number).
I was still up when I saw this – and I got really, really excited. This was sure to be a lay-up if I just played cool, fun, and gave her what she wanted. My mentor told me to cool my excitement a little bit and text her more calmly the next day.

Wednesday:
ME: Oh? That's intriguing... ;)
ME: I'd love to hear more about that over drinks. Currently Thursday or Sunday evening are workable for me, how about you?
HER: Thursday evening should work for me. But let me double check
HER: ;)
ME: Sounds good :)
HER: What do you do by the way ?
ME: <tell her a two sentence description of what I do, detailed enough>
ME: How about you? :)
HER: Very interesting :)
HER: I work in a <company> in midtown
ME: Very cool - Have some clients in that world :)
HER: May I know your last name ?
HER: ;)
ME: Time to stalk me on the internet? Lol ;)
ME: It's "Pooba"
HER: Well it's called "due diligence"
HER: :)
HER: But I didn't get anything.
HER: So how can I find you
HER: <ghost emoji>
ME: Hahaha... my full name is Grand Pooba, but I go by GP
ME: Or, you can wait at <intersection where we met> and maybe you'll find me walking by again ;)
<she waited a while to respond and texted back again at 11:30pm>
HER: Finally found you =P
HER: <profession>. So cool

At this point I began to realize that she might be seducing herself. She probably found me on LinkedIn and Facebook, vetted me out, and decided that I was still sexy. But the language now that I’m writing this makes a lot more sense in retrospect.

As a side note, I still hadn't heard from her confirming Thursday - and actually had two other dates already scheduled for Thursday. I was about to be triple booked, and throughout the day Thursday I cancelled the other two and picked this one, it had the highest probability of fast sex.

Thursday:
ME: <in the morning> Haha, I don't disagree ;)
ME: How's your evening looking for drinks? :)
HER: Early evening should work for me. What about you?
<I canceled both my other dates after seeing this>
ME: Same - how's 6:15 or so sound to you?
HER: Sounds good to me
ME: Cool - let's meet at XYZ Bar on Cross/Street :)
HER: Great!
ME: See you then :)
HER: See you!

I usually add an art gallery to my date repertoire – it suddenly turns a single drinks date into a multi-venue date, and for whatever reasons girls usually get a lot more comfortable with me by the end of the first venue. I did the same thing here, texting her around 4:45pm:
ME: So there's an art gallery nearby with a new exhibit I've been meaning to see - want to meet there for a bit before drinks?
HER: Interesting. What kind of exhibit?
ME: It's called <Jazz exhibit> by <Artist>
HER: Sounds good! Love jazz.
HER: Where is it?
ME: Cool :) it's XYZ Gallery, at Cross/Street
HER: Awesome! But I can't leave too early. I can get there at around 6
ME: 6:15 or so is better for me, actually
HER: Perfect!
ME: See you soon :)

I had to leave a meeting I was at a little early in order to make this, and basically rushed home, showered (was sweaty that day), shaved, and looked as good as I possibly could in 15 minutes before heading out. I texted her that I was running late, so when we actually met she was already inside the gallery looking at art.

When we met she greeted me by getting super close, and I had her kiss my cheeks on the side. I was wearing my standard blazer, shirt, skinny jeans and sneakers combo, with jewelry. We started to walk around the gallery and started talking about the art – it was paintings of jazz musicians painted by a famous artist who drew them on the spot. Very beautiful stuff and inspiring, and in the process I learned that she’s learning jazz piano herself and used to be a pianist. I led her around the gallery and used incidental touch, plus light leading by the back, where I could. I could feel her getting physically closer to me, and she was just following my lead the whole time.

The gallery was going to close in about 5 minutes unfortunately, so we weren’t able to really enjoy the art that much – it wouldn’t really matter.

I walked her out of the place and gave her a few options of places to go to – and when she said that I should pick, I described a place that has sour beer and asked if she likes tart things. As she described it I was like “okay, follow me and we’ll go try it” and I grabbed her around the shoulder and led her down the street like a unit.
On the walk over we started talking more about her crazy coworker and what a mad day that was when we met – and I also noticed that we were walking perfectly in sync, total unison. It was quite magical. She started to talk about travel and moving here, and I started to learn that she actually has quite a wild side, having spent several years just roaming around the world and loving it. She mentioned Egypt as being one of her favorites. I started to describe my own travels as we were walking, and I would bring my face extremely, intimately close to hers at times – and she did exactly the same thing. Now suddenly we both started to get quieter as we started into each other’s eyes while walking.

We get to the bar and it turns out to be packed full of people (normally it’s quiet) to the point where there was really nowhere to sit except in this corner by the front with a lot of sunlight shining. Not ideal – I showed her where to sit and asked “do you trust me?” She said yes – so I went and got us each a drink, then came back and sat down.

She tried both drinks as I told her about them, and she loved both. The sun was shining straight in her eyes, and she remarked “wow it’s really bright here, the sun’s setting soon.” Then the magic happened – we made eye contact and froze. I looked at her eyes with the sun shining in them, and said “wow, your eyes,” and she looked right back at me and smiled, speechless. We didn’t break eye contact – and brought our foreheads and noses slowly together, and just held it in place for a few minutes, very slowly. The tension was crazy.

After about 2-3 minutes this turned into a soft kiss, which then turned into a full blown make-out, which then turned into each of us going around and kissing around each other’s neck, ears, and biting around the face. I started using my hands to massage and caress her head and found her just falling into me – this girl is a total freak, and I know it. But, we’re in a full bar and everyone was watching us lost in each other.

After like 15 minutes of this I got up and looked her in her eyes and said “I know this great rooftop nearby” and smiled, grabbed her hand, and started to lead her away. She pulled me back and remarked “I need permission first.” Oh right, this is how it works in this world – her husband’s ultimately in control here, so I need to follow a few rules and play by them, and I should be good. “I have permission to have drinks with you, but not to go home with you,” she said as I sat down again.

No big deal – I didn’t say anything and just went right back to kissing her, caressing her, and making out with her. This time I went above and beyond, by touching and grabbing her hard around her neck, hair, body and back, and I started whispering dirty things in her ear as she started to kiss me – then moan somewhat loudly. There were two guys right behind us having a serious conversation, and I can only imagine what it was like from their perspective, because they didn’t skip a beat, and by the end of the next 15 minutes this girl was moaning, grabbing my cock through my jeans, and really wanting to fuck me. “So hot…” she kept muttering, and she kept looking at my eyes and at me and smiling like crazy – must have thought I was the hottest thing ever.

Finally I paused for a second to grab the drink (which we had barely touched), and she started to get up. “I’m going to go ask for permission” with a gigantic smile, and she walked off and took her bag and went to the other side of the bar. I paid the tab, then sat down and played with my phone – until she came right back 5 minutes later with a huge smile on her face and said “let’s go.”

The walk over to my place was just two blocks, but difficult. I had aroused her to the point where she could barely walk. At one point right outside the bar I grabbed her again and pulled her in for a kiss, and she literally melted into my body and made out as hard as she could, to the point where every single person on the street around us stopped and gasped, and started to remark things like “wow look at that, holy moly” and “you two look great together.” The attraction was sky high and it was so on.

The five minute walk took something like 10-15 minutes as we kept stopping and making out – and we literally didn’t say a word to each other, the energy was totally in the vibe. Crazy sexual tension, this girl couldn't wait to be fucked. I got to my place and called the elevator – and then wall slammed made out with her while waiting for the elevator, then again in the elevator.

Once we entered my place I shut the door and just grabbed under her skirt and took off her panties, and went down on her right there. She was so wet and she wanted it so badly. We each stripped off our clothes in a few seconds (my jeans got stuck and was annoying to get off, took like one minute), and I led her over to the bed and threw her on it.

“Fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can.”

Put on a condom and went down on her, and I saw myself get rock hard and I got up and stuck it in her in missionary and started pounding away. “Fuck me hard, harder, harder” she kept saying, and I went as hard as I could until she exploded and tightly squeezed my cock as she was cumming. She wanted more, so I did it again – except this time I would be the one cumming, and came inside the condom as she was on her way there. I think she made it.

Flipped her on top of me and had her sit on me as I ate her pussy. Started saying dirty shit as I was going down on her, then used my hands to bring her to a G spot orgasm. Got tired and sore from that effort.

Picked her up and flipped her over again and started to bite around her neck as I whispered dirty shit in her ear, she moaned loudly and loved it, and kept grabbing me and looking at me deep in my eyes, loving every minute.

Fingered her again and then gave her another orgasm with my other arm – but it was already getting tired.

After like 40 minutes we took a water break. I told her to put on her clothes and come with me to my roof. Walked up out of my window with water and chairs, and pulled up to see the skyline of this city. Great space. She remarked while sitting down catching her breath “I’ve never met someone on the street before,” to which I said “I saw the way you looked at me, you think I wasn’t going to come talk to you after that?” I then added “I’ve done this a lot before, I used to be a third in threesomes for a lot of married couples, so I have some experience.” True story, by the way. She was shocked, and then I said “do you only see a guy once, or multiple times?” She thought about it and slowly said “it’s up to me….I don’t need permission…we can come to an arrangement…” We chatted about random shit for a little while and then she remarked “I was supposed to take videos and send it to him, and I forgot…oops.”

Interesting…

Got up and picked her up as if I was standing fucking her, brought her closer to the side of the roof – and then put her down standing, and got on my knees and started to eat her out on the roof with the view of the city. She came hard, and then I said “have you ever done this before?” “No!” “Well, that’s two new experiences tonight.” Grabbed our water and took her back down.

Round two was super fun – she pulled out her phone and started to take pictures, then videos, of herself. I put on another condom and started railing the crap out of her in missionary, butterfly, and doggystyle. She was taking hardcore videos of herself as she was cumming and texted them to her husband in real time, and I sometimes took the camera and started to video myself fucking her too.

So fucking hot.

After she came another couple times I busted in the condom in doggystyle and…we were both done.

Quickly went to the bathroom and then grabbed some water. As I did, it was already 9, and she said “I have to go, but I’m so sore…it’s going to be a tough night for me.”

“So does he like to redominate you when you get home?” She nodded and smiled, and I said back “Haha, see, I know how that’s like…”

Before leaving my place we embraced each other with our noses touching, and agreed that we should do this again soon.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Fun read. Good shit man!

“So does he like to redominate you when you get home?” She nodded and smiled,

Laughed out loud at this hahahaha. Such a good girl (;

>