FR  getting back into cold approach

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Been about 2 months since Ive posted on here due to circumstances at work. Ive been sticking to a couple regular girls and haven't been approaching much/at all.

Last night I met up with a guy friend of mine who's a model in the city, so he's always hanging out with 3-4 hot girls. We went out to some nice clubs and I did a couple of cold approaches:

Apartment

I meet my buddy at his apartment and its before the girls come over. He has a roommate who's a chick and she has a friend from Israel and Australia who are staying with them, but they were out. My buddy tells me the Israeli is really hot, but that she has a long-term BF. I say fine, but we'll see how things go ;)

He was right. All 3 girls are super hot, especially the Israeli. That night I was practicing being low effort, so my vibe was relaxed and I wasn't trying to say much upon meeting them.

I think I came across as mysterious so the Israeli started hammering me with screening questions like what I do, where I work, where Im from, etc. She's being super direct so each time she asks me a direct question, instead of answering her immediately I turn to my buddy and give him a "is she serious?" look. The girl continues to invest in me by asking more questions. Im thinking she's interested in me.

We take a couple shots and head out to the clubs.

Clubs

We go to a club with many hot girls, and my social proof is good since my buddy and I are with a few.

I cold approach one girl next to me at the bar by giving her a compliment, however, she just hold up her hand with a wedding ring on it. Oh well.

I then turn so my back is facing the bar and I see a hot girl in a satin dress and lots of jewelry. I lean forward with my arm extended to get her attention:

Me: hey, I like your dress :)
Her: thanks :)
Me: how are you?
Her: im good

she's acting aloof, so I act more aloof and turn half away from her. Theres an awkward silence between us, but then she reopens me. Nice.

Her: have you been here before?
Me: yeah, once.
Her: no :)

At this inopportune moment I see my buddy waving me over because apparently our girls want to bounce:

Me: hey I have to go soon, but let me get your number so we can go on a date.
Her: wow, I can't say no to that.
Me: okay when are you free this week?
Her: I can't say right now.
Me: fine, ill just text you
Her: *puts number in phone*

In retrospect, not a very strong number since she wasn't willing to schedule a time with me in person. However, Im happy with how I started in terms of getting back into cold approach.

We wound up bouncing from bar to bar, but then some bullshit happened where one of the girls lost her phone and the others were tired and my buddy had to get up tomorrow for work, so we all went home.

In the future, Id like to increase my volume of approaches and maybe get into some rapport-building and playful banter/flirting. Will keep you guys posted.

Cheers,

BigS

>