FR  best night i’ve had in a while

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
before going out i watched some rsd max and rsd julien infield’s. i haven’t run a rsd state based game in a long time.

anyway, i get to the bar at like one and i know everyone. the first half hour i’m catching up with friends. then around 1:20 i’m like time to find a chick.

i walk to the dance floor and this cute chick is looking at me. i silent open her, just looking at her. i then put up my hand and when she high fives me she holds on. i love getting compliance early. so i spin get around. i ran a very “gamey” game. it’s 2019 and no one knows game anymore so this shit is firing on a cylinders. i used some julien lines like “tell me you’re teelve. now call me daddy.” this chick was like who the fuck is this guy.

i wasn’t really aware of the situation. i kept asking her why she was out alone. she kept telling me she was with her brother. anyway all of a sudden she was like “i gotta go.” my friend then told me she was married and had a ring on. had i known that i would’ve escalated fast and validation stripped. but i didn’t know. she was with her brother and it would’ve been dificult to get her in the bathroom anyway.

regardless this was one of those sets where the girl lit up with bambi eyes. onlookers probably thought i was some sort of wizard being able to connect that fast. i even told her i felt like we had a connection. i really did everything right and under different circumstances would’ve got her home.

after we leave a dude pushes my friend twice. so i hit him. then my friend kicked hi friends ass. i felt so amazing. i was so glad shot didn’t work out with that girl. i had a situation recently where i didn’t stand up for myself and standing up for a friend really changed everything for me. i haven’t felt this good in so long. ducking fake alpha guys are so reatrded. these guys really had it coming.

>