LR  first kiss leads to first lay

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This all happened a while ago and I’ve been meaning to write this for a while, but I’m proud to write the first LR, and I have a lot of questions because of it and everything that has happened between them and now. The story starts May 18 to give u an idea of time frame. It was a second date lay sort of thing, so I write the first night aswell just bc I feel it’s important.

I first heard of her that day around 6:00 at a poker game with my group of friends that play poker together. She got brought up in our large group chat bc apparently one of that guys that are in the group chat is close friends with her (side note none of us are huge fans of this guy) he asked if she could come (we’ll call her g) and everyone thought it was funny but said no. I asked who g was and they said she isn’t attractive or anything but she’s really fit and has a fat ass. Me, being an ass man, was like, oh okay maybe I’ll try to fuck if it easy, yuh dig? So I snap in the (it’s on Snapchat) group chat, “tell her she can come if I can put it in her ass” so the guy shows her the snap I guess and he replies with a pic of her saying “she is not pleased. Lol” so I said “tell her neither am I if I can’t put it in her ass” he replied “lol she’s mad.”

A few hours pass (like two or three) and the guy dropped off g at her house and came to play poker with us. And he asks me he says. Hey young “do u like... actually want to put it in her ass?” I was like “I mean yea I guess. Tell her to add me on snap” So he did. At that point I kinda didn’t think she would add me on snap because perhaps I came off as overly aggressive. But she added me on snap and I was like oh okay so I guess it’s on lol, bc she knows my intent. So poker finishes up around 10:00 and I go home, lay on my bed, and get on my snap. I send a snap to three girls saying “sup doll” one of the three girls being g. She replied...
G: hello good sir
Me: u look happy
G: shut up you look like Tarzan
Me: Well I guess that makes you Jane
G: omg the movie is so unrealistic Tarzan would only clap monkey cheeks
Me: eek does that make u a monkey irl then?
G: omg no ur not clapping my cheeks, my cheeks are sacred
Me: then I guess that makes me a prophet.
G: $10 days ur only in it for the cootchie
Me: $10 says ur right.
G: ur probably just acting like a fuck boy but ur actually a virgin
Me: what does fuck mean?
G: Omg
Me: come over Rn
G: bro my truck is loud asf tho my mom might hear
Me: ...
G: okay I’m on my way

Okay, so when she said she was on her way I kinda didn’t believe her bc we’ve never met in person let alone talked before. Sooo I didn’t take it seriously so I just FaceTimed a friend and went down stairs and told him about the wierd convo we just had and said she said she’s coming over lol. So he’s laughing pretty hard and I’m going outside to take a walk or something. And then this BofA’s car pulls up and starts slowing down and I thought they saw me out past curfew and was a cop that was gonna do something about it or something. So the car stops a few houses down the road and I start flipping thinking something bad was gonna happen so I run back inside. And as I’m taking to my friend. I realize: that’s probably G’s truck. So I gather my testicular courage and walk up to the unknown car at around midnight. I get to the window right as she steps out of the car and I tried to wave but she didn’t see me. I called to her and she turned around, a little startled. She said oh... hey.
Me: hey lovely, I can’t believe u came lol.
Her: yea me neither To be honest

So I go up to her and grab her by the waste and say “shall we go for a walk” to which she replied sure why not, then we began to walk while we conversed. She was talking and I was paying virtually no attention to what she was saying but acting like I was paying attention by occasionally saying things like “ah,” oh really?” And “of course”

No more than 5 minutes of walking we get to the house behind mine, and I take her by the hand and run through the neighbors years to get to my place. She says where are we. I say “this is my place” she says “ohhhh” with a note of eerie ness in her tone. I walk her to the door that enters through the basement, the door I always sneak in and out of, and as we are standing outside of the door about to go in I step closer to her stroked her hair behind her ear, look at her lips and back to her eyes, and I go in for a kiss and she turns head sideways and kinda pushes away and says “mmmmm what are u doing?” (At this point in my life I had never attempted to kiss a girl before, so I didn’t know what her reaction meant exactly, how I was supposed to respond, or if it meant I did something strange.) I was very confused at this.so I just look at her and then look to her truck in the distance and say”no?” She says “no not-not yet” after she reject my kiss I was half expecting her to leave and go home, but she stayed to come inside. So I felt a bit of awkwardness her but I kept my cool and gave her a brief tour of my basement once I snuck her in holdeing her hand. 3 minutes ish later I can tell she regained comfort with me mostly (maybe she never lost it but I was just now comfortable with myself again lol) so we go to the room with the TV and I ask if she wants to watch a movie or something. (My friend has told me stories before about where when he’s at girls houses and they “watch a movie” they literally start making out 3 seconds in lol.) so I tried to replicate this.

So I started to get the TV ready to watch something, but I couldn’t figure out how to make the tv work, so I sat down with the remote. Looked her dominantly I n the eye and said in a stoic tone of Boise while patting my lap, “here come sit with me” she comes over to me and obeys like a good little girl and goddamn dick to ass contact is quite pleasurable. I started laughing a lil bit and said “sorry but I can’t get the tv to work” she said oh okay, like she’s confused and slightly not believeing me there. So she’s sitting on my lap and I go for the kiss again and this time she reciporicates. Bam! My first kiss. Thanks y’all. So we start making out and I keep trying to escalate but everytime she is playfully saying no and telling me she doesn’t want some short term hook up and she isn’t putting out for at least a few weeks. (Not exact words, but that was the message.) so I keep being persistant in trying to get may hand down her pants about every five minutes or so to see if she changed her mind. She didn’t. So I get I needed to get creative. At the current time my methods of thinking and whatever were very scattered and unusual, so I was just trying to remember how I see people get sex in movies and stuff once they get into this situation.

My first thought was that to have sex obviously I need to not have pants covering my penis right? So I pick her up off of me and sit her on the chair and without saying anything shop out my dick and start getting closer to her. She starts telling me to put it away (in a tone I was interpreting as playful) so she would cover my dick with the bottom of my shirt and I would whip it back out bc I thought she was playing games, but after about 4 religions of that I gave up on that thought.

My next thought was “aha, usually people take off their clothes to have sex... so if I take off my clothes obviously she’ll start taking her clothes off. Duh” so I take off my shirt and she flips saying holy shit I could wash my laundry on those abs goddamn they better than mine. So I return to making out with her and I start trying to take her clothes off and she tells me I’m not gonna get away with that sneaky stuff and it’s not gonna work on her (?) after trying a lil bit more I basically completely give up and just make out a lil bit more and then rest my head In her bc my mind is racing at this point from everything that’s going on and I’m really tired.

She starts talking again and just like earlier I just cannot have normal conversation. Eventually I stand up and say “well” she says “what” I say, “I’m getting pretty tired it’s getting late.” She asks, “should I leave?” I say yes and I walk her to her car. And I start getting scared being outside and I tell her to leave bc she’s fucking with my mind. and then I run back inside and get to my bed. I look out the window and the truck is no longer there and I start to believe that the whole thing never happened and I just dreamed it or something. I start texting her to find out if anything. Happened, then I get an unrelated text saying “u crazy motherfucker” (this was from a friend who I told about what was happening) but I misunderstood the circumstances and thought it was the girl. Then I got a bit worried.

I talked things over with the girl the next morning and confirmed that everything that happened did in fact happen the way I remembered it. And everything was consensual. And that we didn’t have sex but I tried a lot. I said I was sorry for whipping my dick out in her face. And she said”honestly, surprisingly I didn’t really mind.” I asked if she ever wanted to do It again she said” sure if u promise ur not on anything this time” I said “deal, tonight” she said, “honestly... why not” so plans are set for round two.

This time, I decide I need to build more comfort and deep dive first or something, be a little less fuck boy so she feels I’m more attainable. So I plan to do things simalarly to the first time, but slightly more conversation and a more romantic vibe. Only a little bit tho. (Funny’s Enough I Actually started writing a FU to post here to ask for advice for the second night but I either came up with ideas I liked myself or got busy and didn’t have time.). So the only thing I planned differently is Bedford we would go to my house I would tell her we were gonna walk somewhere else this time and go sit on a hill and talk and stuff. Then we’d go back home and essentially repeat the process, just in a more calibrated way.
She arrives around midnight. I throw my arm around her and lead her to the hill area. Don’t remember much of the conversation on the walk over, but it was about a 10 minute walk. We get there and I deep dive a bit. I tell her some of my secrets that make me sound kinda dangerous and “bad” I learn more about her life, how she grew up, ehat she likes, her relationship history, he views on life and whatnot. We talked about a lot probably over the course of 30 minutes to an hour. And then we started kissing. I was grabbing her ass and tits and she was cool with that but a few minutes later I slid my hand up her inner thigh to go for her pussy, but she stopped me and asked, “why do u want that so bad” I replied “because I’m a man” she started talkin about how she thinks vaginas are gross and I tell her that I don’t think she’s going to be able to change my sexuality lol.

We walk back to my place.

“Watch a movie”

She sits on a different chair from me to start, then a few second in I tell her to come sit with me again, but she sat on the arm of the recliner instead of on my lap this time.
This time I actually put a television show on but we didn’t really watch it for more than a minute. It opened on two teens making out and getting intamate. I say” hey look it’s us” she laughs then a minute or so later she says “hmm let’s see, how can we make this more comfortable?” And sits right down on my dick and at this point i am 100% confident I’m getting laid tonight. I started escalating by rubbing her nipples under her shirt while we were watching. Then working my hand up her thigh while we were kissing, and eventually at some point she finally let me put my hand on her lady area through her pants. Things went from there and I got her naked and started fingerling her during the show (first time fingering a girl) and then I can tell she’s getting really turned on. She’s says I feel bad I’m not doing anything for u. I said, suck my dicm, she said why not. I sat back and was disappointed. Damn lol. I tell her I’m going to get a condom and she says she wants to but she doesn’t want to act like a ho. I just ignore it and leave come back with a condom put it on I pick her up throw her on the chair she closes her legs, I say come on now and touch her legs and they open like a clam. With her help, I stick it in and we had to experiment around with positioning and stuff, but basically we fucked for about an hour and I couldn’t finish damn. It was fun tho and a cool experience.

She tells me, “u only want me for sex.” I said, “oh really. She said yes, I said that’s not true we can hang out and stuff too, so she says “what does that makes us then, like friends with Ben if it’s?” I sais “yea pretty much, just think about it it’s not so bad” she’s like, “yea but I told myself I wouldn’t do stuff like this and having friends with benefits, but here I am.”

Over the next month roughly. We she would sneak over to my house once or twice a eeek and we would bang, we only hung out with out having sex once. We said our goodbyes at some point and we ended on good terms, but then a week or so later we got back in touch and had sex a few more times, and then I told her I wasn’t interested in her anymore and this isn’t going anywhere and essentially that I was bored of what we were doing, and I needed to focus on other girls. (We both knew we were talking with other people) we needed on good terms, but she worshipped me honestly, I guess that’s the power of a good seduction, she would’ve done anything to keep me. But I needed to progress, and she was making me lazy just like masturbation used to. It was valuable education and an enjoyable experience over all.

Questions:

When a girl resist so consistently from u touching her pussy but she’s fine with like everything else... how do u go about getting to that point?

Did she eventually allow it bc I got her horny by using touch?

When a girl keeps rejecting, but you keep being persistent it very much feels like chasing, doe this effect the dynamics of the relationship in the future typically?

Any idea why she came to my house the first time? Was my text game good, my value was really high, or she was attracted physically.

Is this similar to how cold approach works?

Why didn’t she kiss me the first time?

Did I do anything wierd in my escalation? And was telling her secret stuff abt me a bad idea or good?

And since she’s much lower value then me back at school would it be bad if people found out? How bad and if so how would I deal with it?

But yea if y’all could answer any of those questions or give any other sort of feedback it would be much appreciated. Love this community, and I’m so thankful I found it. I don’t know if my eyes would have ever been open to the things this journey has showed me had it not been facilitated through this forum and through this website and hectors videos.

Cheers!
Young

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Whats up Young!

Hahaha this was a very funny and entertaining LR! Super awesome man! You have some balls... that's what girls want!

The texting was good and she was intersted in you from the beginning!

The sexual escalation process was not good, but as you didn't give much of a fuck -and she liked you- it didn't endend being the end of the world haha; so you got the 2nd date! PRO TIP : Get her hand and put it on your chest, then move it down until she grabs your dick. This disminishes LMR a lot.
Also this "chasing" of yours can really affect how turns out a relationship, but since she was so sold on you; it didnt matter much. Try to get to persist in other ways thought.
This is (extended) social circle + online gaming anything to do with cold approaching, but in the end it's doesnt matter how you got laid!
She didn't kiss you the first time because it was not very calibrated, and to prevent herself to being perceived as "too easy".

Hope this helps ;)
Klimax

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Klimax, I appreciate your feedback. I’ll be brief but I’d like to ask a few follow up questions if u don’t mind

1. What exactly about the sexual escalation process was “not good” what should I have done differently or what specifically was bad about (I mean I’m not surprised bc I never even kissed before so can u blame me lol, just would like more detail on that)

2. What parts of my actions and behaviors were ‘chasing’?

3. You say persist in other ways, but how so?

>