FR  12.7.2019 Short Approaches

fearlessuk

Space Monkey
space monkey

Corrections in my approach

+ I notice when I approaching girls, I'm not giving them enough time to register me, It's like a sudden stop. That is not good, as it can scare girls away and put them on a defence. They don't know, what the hell is happening. Now I will make sure they see me from a distance before I stop them. There must also be eye contact from the start and I must make sure there is a big enough gap between us.

+ When i day game, I must have good body language and just look straight without looking at them. Act like you have core confidence and un stifled and enjoying the environment. In order words empty your mind. Don't move you head around and always walk with a purpose. Some girls look around the surroundings and if you do this, she be more opened to talk to you.

Japanese

F: excuse me

HB walking away but stops a little

F: Can I just say one thing.

+ I get in front of her, blocking her way

HB: ok

F: I think you look very pretty

HB: okay thank :)

continues to walk

F: just 2 seconds

continues to walk, so i walk with her side by side. My heart is beating because I don't normally walk with them. I normally just let them go. It feels very weird actually

F: my name is F, whats your name

HB: Misuki

F: oh your from Japan

HB: yes

F: door more ka knee chi wah

HB: smiles

F: what are you doing down here, studying or?

HB: studying

F: your studying, you look like a sushi chef

F: do you make sushi :)

HB: no haha

F: no just kidding

HB: British joke? haha

F: yes British humour

F: how you know I'm British :)

HB: huh

F: why you know I'm British, why you so smart

HB: just guess haha

+ Broken English so I speak slower

F: have you, do you, have you been to Uk

+ I stutter for a bit because we are still walking. I felt a bit nervous but I decided to plow. When my game improves, I believe there is a possibility, she will stop and chat to me instead of just walking

F: so you are studying here

HB: yes my first time

F: oh how long you been in UK for

HB: i came to London 2 months ago

F; do you like it in London or you don't like

HB: I like

F: you like the people here, you like Oxford circus :)

HB: I like cosmopolitan city

F: like busy city, like Tokyo

HB: Tokyo is not international

F: I think many people, may er

+ letting the crowd walk through the narrow street

F: Like Oxford Circus is very busy, it the similar thing

HB: and crowed but its not international in Tokyo

F: really

F: you must know because you were born there, you must be smarter than me

HB: haha

F: what do you study then?

HB: just study English

F; but you English is good, you don't need to study, you can become an English teacher

HB: haha

F: you look like, you are a Harry porter fan

HB: yes

F: really

F: you look like a Harry Porter fan, I can imagine you with Harry porter glasses and a Harry porter magic wand. and you do magic kind of thing haha

F: kidding

+still walking

F: what do you like to do for fun?

F: you look like, you like to go shopping

NOTE: I like the way you use the word: you look like (pause)
+very good

HB: working

F: work really

F: that's not fun, well it can be fun

NOTE: a better response we be "your so boring"

F; what do you like to do, when your not working

HB: I like traveling

F: you like travelling, have you been to Prague or Madrid

HB: confused
+ English is bad.

F; where have you travelled

HB: haven't done it yet

F: oh you haven't done it yet, oh you have to so asap

HB: I have to make a plan

F: you look like the oldest in the family, are you the oldest

NOTE: good: you look like (pause)

F: you look quite mature, like the boss in the family, telling your sister what to do

HB: youngest

NOTE: you can tease her by saying "you must be the naughty one then". If any girls, say they are the youngest, always say "you must be the naughty one then, always misbehaving"

F: you don't look like the youngest because you look very mature.

NOTE: complimenting her is good, but you need to self amuse more, until she invest more into the interaction. She is STILL WALKING which means you have to tease HER harder. Self amuse more until she opens up more or becomes more real with you. Use you gut feeling and always be in the present moment.

+ she wants to know if you are strong and have good boundaries. If she feels this, she will be hooked. It doesn't mean she take things further. It means she is hooked and intrigued. Some girls will reject you because your a stranger but this increases the odds.

F: are you the mature one in the family?

HB: huh
+bad English

+ I can't wait until my escalation becomes better lol

F: you mum and dad, what do they do

NOTE: it's good you changed topics because she doesn't speak English well. Repeating yourself might lower your value but changing topics doesn't

HB: they already retired

F: retired really, they are so lucky. Now you have to give them all your money now

F: I'm just joking, did you, what are you doing down here today, are you shopping?

HB: I''m meeting people.

F: can we stop for 2 seconds, can we stop for 2 seconds?

+ we stop

F: I know your busy, you meeting your friend right?

HB: yeah

F: I like to meet you, not today

HB: nods

F: for a cup of coffee

HB: sorry

F: why? why you break my heart

HB: sorry :) haha

F: just for coffee

HB: no thanks

F: okay you take care

------------------------

What did i learn from walking with girls?

It's not as scary as you think. Some of them enjoy it, even if they don't want to see you again. Some still love the attention they get from men, it makes them feel validated. It helps you to warm up with other girls. It helps you plow through resistance with girls that are into you, it's good practice. Persistence with self awareness is attractive. It makes you stronger and not be so afraid, it gives you an other tool or technique to get other girls.

It's kind of scary as other people might watch but you soon get over these feelings. Over time it can be normal.

Walking with girls is great and I will do it again, the more reference experience, the better.
------------------------

Sticking point

Some times I let girls walk away because I can't be bothered to open. This is not true, this is an excuse I tell myself because I'm afraid. I'm afraid and I talk myself out of it.

Excuse I make for myself " it has to be like this, and it has to be like this, and it has to be like this, before I open, if not, I will let the girl go. It's just an excuse. I like to imagine the best situation to open but this mindset limits me. If I get more reference, the quicker my game improves

In certain situations, I'm more afraid and that's why I can not open the girls. In certain situations, I'm less afraid. If I feel the girl has seen me, I don't open (Again it's because I'm afraid). I'm afraid of what the girls think, I have a story in my head of how bad the interaction will go. I created these thoughts in my head. It hasn't happened anyway but i lose because I created this image, there is a possible it can turn out very good if i can empty my mind

I'm afraid of other people looking at me and stopping me.

Some places are more crowed and that scares me, I'm so scared, I don't open. I must open because i want to be free of this thought. Opening at crowed places are good because you might miss an opportunity if she walks into a shop

When girls are in a hurry and walking fast, i don't open. I tell myself, she won't have a coffee with me. This is a limiting believe, it can be true but it might not. I shouldn't and must not rationalise. Just open and let her make up her mind. Run, don't miss the chance

Everything is an opportunity, go for it!!

>