FR  Opening Hired Guns

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Set the Stage...I'd just finished a hot sweaty run that started and finished at a local pub. My endorphins were high and I think I had a T-spike from the exertion. I had a basketball game to get to so I changed quickly in the bathroom back into street clothes. No shower, wiping off sweat with a clean dry t-shirt. Slapped on some pit stick deodorant but still residually sweaty. Make it to the game after it had started and brought my basketball player home after. Called ahead to the Restaurant and order a couple of Burgers to go as we get on the road. So to be clear I was not particularly clean and showered....

Arrive at the restaurant (where I had done the same thing the week before). Hit the restroom then go sit at the bar portion. One of the 2 waitresses I recognized from the week prior. Her colleague Was WAAAAY hotter though.
They both greeted me as I sat down and I told them I had a To-Go order. They asked My name and I told them, and the Hot colleague brought over the order, apologizing that the to go containers might tip over in the bag. I joked that "I had very high expectations and I might need to...." ( I was going to say "get your number" but I halted myself)

She quickly said "but if there are any problems, just call and tell them it was Emily" ( I was pretty sure Emily was the girl from last week. So I smirked and raised an eyebrow)
I replied with :
"Hey, Emily is my A-Team. She always takes care of me....nothing against the B-Team, if you want to try out for the A-Team"
I was in full DILLIGAF ( Do I look Like I give a Fuck) mode. Hot Colleague laughed and went on about her work commenting that she had never heard the reference to "B-Team". I think she wasn't used to guys not kissing her ass. I wasn't discounting her so much as shining a light on Emily, her workmate. She had to prove herself.

I settled my tab with Emily as Hot Colleague worked her way around towards my path of exit. As I grabbed my bag to go she made eye contact as she walked my way and said " If you do need anything my name is Candice." I took a step or two her direction and threw out my left arm in the universal "Hug-it-out" gesture and she put an ample breast into my chest and hugged me. I thanked her by name and left while keeping eye contact. My only intent was to keep a flirty intrigue. I'm not going to go back there to ask her out. But I maintained a base line of physical greeting in a more or less platonic situation. I kept the mood light, and friendly. It was encouraging to have a woman at work return the banter and I think it helped her set a good mood that would result in better tips for her down the road. Total time of interaction? 5-10 minutes..

I've noticed at places where I flirt with the female help, without overtly trying to pick up, I get better service and Huge social proof. Women notice, when other women notice you...

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This,

I've noticed at places where I flirt with the female help, without overtly trying to pick up, I get better service and Huge social proof. Women notice, when other women notice you...

I think you're definitely right. Its a great idea to flirt indiscriminately while being outcome-independent--it helps you incorporate flirting into your natural personality.

"Hey, Emily is my A-Team. She always takes care of me....nothing against the B-Team, if you want to try out for the A-Team"

I think this line is good in several ways:

1. it sets a hoop for the girl to jump through, and if she qualifies herself it will do wonders for her investment in you
2. it qualifies as banter because you are challenging her by implying that she is currently on the B-team
3. it almost sets an "us against the world" frame because you are saying she is welcome to join this exclusive team you have.

Im interested to hear more about your "server game" as I'm regularly attracted to servers and that's an easy interaction to have.

In the past Ive gotten a few numbers from servers, but they didn't turn into anything. Do you think that the servers feel obliged to give out their number in the restaurant because if they turned you down it would hurt their business? Just wondering.

BigS

>