LR  What works the best for me

matteo-d

Space Monkey
space monkey
I will post here when I have a lay report, I like to analyze and see what made me succeed or not :p

matteo-d

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: Lay report details

First one, happened 3 days ago:

Totally unexpected but very cool story, fired a pattern just before sex, which has probably opened the door literally

So I've got a female friend who's celebrating her birthday, we are a group of five in the restaurant, cool place.
Then we go to a first night club. Arriving there, 3 filippino girls bump into me. I play as if one of them had really hurt me (and she believed it lol) I chat 1 mn but her friends are telling her to go... Anyway, was a good warmup

We start to go and dance with my friends, after about 30 minutes, I meet the filippino girls again on the dance floor, I start to dance with all of them, taking video and doing highly sexual dance with the one I talked to before. Was starting to get hot. And now she tells me she has a boyfriend, but she keeps touching my chest LMAO

Anyway, the place is closing, the filippino girl took my number and said "we're going to go out tomorrow, you join us ?" I said yes

We arrive to the next nightclub with my friends. They start to dance all together once again and I'm like "okay, that is boring", what I like is meet people, not do autistic dance for 4 hours in a row... I order a drink and start walking into the club and notice every opportunity to make small talk or interact with people (Something I trained for months).
I meet a chinese beauty with whom I start to do sexual dancing with too. Then we go outside because she wanted to smoke. Have some small talk about you and me. She said "actually I never let guys approach me in a club but I saw you dancing earlier with the 3 girls and you seemed like really cool and they liked you, so I was okay".

Side note: that is huge example of social proof and building momentum when you approach. You never know in a venue what interaction is leading you where. And if you're a douchbag with one, you can kill your chances with all the others... As the reverse is true like here
Then we go back to the dancefloor but this time I shift into second gear. I grab the back of her neck with my hand (that's usually where they surrender) and we start to kiss and make out like beasts !

Club is closing, we go out and go on talking, she has debates with her friends about what they're gonna do. At some point she grabs her google translate app and translate "I really like you" into my mother tongue, was really cute.
She doesn't seem sure if she joins her friends or if she stays with me. I say "listen, I really like you too and you're the first chinese woman I meet, I just want to keep on talking with you, I want to discover more about you" and I see some lack of responsiveness on her body language.
So I fire immediately: "I don't want to bring you home by the way, and I don't want you to bring me home, I don't know you enough for this right now" (pacing her values), I see a huge validation and relief on her body language after I say this.

Guys, the point here is: I was legit on that, I really wanted to learn more about her, at this point I was not even thinking about sex yet.

We go have some food and talk more, kiss more but much more mellow this time, take some photos...
Then I suggest to go into her car to be more chill.
We get there and we sit on the back. We start to hug and talk soflty, really cool.
Her back on my chest, my arms around her, We talk about relationships and sex.
I don't really have any "memorized pattern" I just trained a lot to use hypnotic language on the fly so whatever thing I say now can have the value of well crafted pattern. And I say:
"You see, for me, there are different ways of having sex. And the one I love the most, by far, is when sex follows an emotional connection. Feeling an emotional connection with a woman is what I love most on earth.
Sometimes I had sex for just a one night stand and I didn't really liked it, it felt empty. Whereas when you FEEL THAT CONNECTION first, sex is really beautiful. And it doesn't have to take years to build that connection. Sometimes it can be really quick, sometimes you just meet someone and you connect with him really fast, and it's still really strong nevertheless. That's the way like to have sex."

My voice is super slow and soothing while saying this, 3 times more than usual.
She starts to caress my hand and my arm, things escalate, we kiss, we feel, we breathe heavier and faster. And here it goes, sex happens, no mellow anymore, now it is beast mode. she energetically grabs my dick and blows me. She is really horny.
I use some sexual commands with a very authoritative voice to amplify pleasure when she blows me. "Show me how bad you want it", "Feel it filling your mouth", "Show me you want it to explode", "Show me how fast you can make me come". She moans more and more as I am saying all these commands. I slap her face gently and she moans even more. We go on having sex and after that, we go back to gentle mellow hugs. It was really soothing. Loved it.

We're gonna see each other soon, I think it's gonna be good !

>