FR/FU: 15 approaches and nothing, help me out, give me advice.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Saturday was an active day for me, one of my roommates has been getting laid like crazy so I wanted to bring some girls back, going to walk you guys through what I did and number all of my approaches.

Started off the night at a friend's birthday, he was turning 26. Started chatting with this tall southern blonde and things seemed to go okay but it was a party so we were drifting between conversations with random people. She told me that she was born in Russia but raised in Tennessee, where she wants to live long-term, her job in finance, how he wants to eventually move to the UWS, her style being more calm, and how on weekends she really only does errands and hits the gym. I told her about moving up to NYC, how I have had a lot of fun so far, my job but not much about it, and how life is like in Manhattan because she is currently in Queens. A chubby redhead joins in on the convo too. She goes to get a drink and disappears to another floor, comes back talking to some gay guy (like super flamboyantly gay).

Meanwhile I talk to others at a party, guys and girls.

Try to talk her again an hour later, she is talking to another girl who I also chatted with. The redhead is engaging but the Russian gets cold, she says she wants to leave the party and I say we should stay in touch since I felt like leaving too. Did not ask me to give my cellphone or anything, I kind of chickened out tbh.

Leave party and go a couple local bars near where I live, one which is packed and my roommate pulls from a lot on Thursdays although I went on a Saturday. I will number the approaches since I would occasionally sit down and put it on the notes on my phone. Here are approaches at bar 1. Damn the music was loud as fuck so definitely made it tough.

1. Approached two blondes, one tall and one short and fat. Tell the tall blonde who is around my height "you're making me insecure right now, how tall are you?", she says she is 6 ft. I then say "so look guys, I know interns are in town for the summer and I am an undercover bouncer, gonna have to ask both of you to leave since neither of you are 21". The tall blonde laughs hysterically and we chat a bit, she lives a couple blocks up so basically my neighbor. I chat a bit more but then her friend and her go to get drinks, tell me she will be back.

2. Approach tall brunette with the same line of making me insecure, we stand back to back as her friends determine who is taller. She is from Brooklyn, I ask her about it but damn the loud music. A couple minutes later a few guys come up to us, they are on a college reunion and she tells me she has to get to it.

3. See two blondes in a nice black dress, approach them saying "excuse me guys, so neither of you are 21, I am an undercover bouncer, gonna have to ask you guys to leave because I know how you interns are". They get hostile as fuck and say they know the bouncer, even said out loud "I know the fucking bouncer lets go talk to him right now", one in pony tail was really rude and hostile. Could not take a joke at all so I tried to get out of the situation ASAP.

4. Walk around the bar a bit and approach this one girl on her phone, right when I do her friend comes in, and I go away since she turns to talk to the friend.

5. Approach these two brunettes, asked them where they are from, say they are Manhattan born and raised. I ask if they went to NYU, they say they went to some fashion school which I mispronounced a couple times. One girl was trying to correct me a couple times but her friend said "yeah its (how I pronounced it)" while turning to talk to her friend. I tell them they seem to not be in a party mood, they told me they were talking about something serious. An hour later I see them dancing and getting wasted.

6. I was trying to get through the bar, walk around, hard to do so as you were squeezed. Behind me was this tall brunette looking at me, I get through and turn back to tell her "I told the people ahead you were gonna beat me up if I do not get through". She gaves me a stink-eye and goes to her circle, overall an icy bitch though.

7. Approach a blonde in Leopard dress, talk to her about where she is from and all that for a minute, friends come to say they need to go to the restroom to her. Cockblocked.

8. Approach this Polish chick at the bar, we chat for a bit but I shoot myself in the foot and ask her "am I annoying you right now? Would it be better if I went away", she was like "well I mean we are just here to chill". I walk away....

9. Ask two blondes standing around where the party is at, they point me to a direction in the bar and laugh.

10. Approach two girls, one looked Jewish, ask them the best bars to party at. Guy who is her boyfriend comes up to hug her, I get out.

Move to bar 2:

1. Three girls stand near me at a long bar, ask one with platinum blonde hair if she is from Chicago and she says she is. Her friends get her to leave the bar a minute later because the bartender will not serve the drinks.

2. Standing around, girl bumps and tells me to move, find out later on in the night she is a bartender at the bar. She is with her friend, they get two stools to sit down on. I try to talk to her, one word answers are all I get, she was icy.

3. Approach a blonde in a red skirt, ask her this bar or bar 1, she says the current bar is better and turns away.

4. Approach blonde with a hat and sun dress, she gives one word answers, ask her "am I annoying you right now?", she says yes and tells me to go away. Come to find she is there with a guy.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
too much practice not enough results.

you need to start trying to get laid. try going out an hour before closing and only approaching lone wolfs and escalating. you won't get the best girls this way, but the dificulty level is turned way down.

also, start trying to get dates. dates give you good one on one opportunities to work on your game. free associate and escalate. start a tinder if you don't have one. i can give you advice. i use jmulvs script and it's like shooting fish in a barrel if your getting matches.

also, do you have any structure to your game at all?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I already have had success with dating apps you fucking imbecile, read my post history before blindly giving advice. I have got laid off of Hinge and could do it again if I wanted to, I am doing this to get good at night game because I am in a city with a great night life. Think before you speak and stick to gaming whales you fucking bum, I rather hear advice from people who know what they are talking about.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
do women a favor and don’t bring your negativity around them. it’s cancer and would make
for very toxic relationships. you need to get ahold of your emotions. if you can’t handle advice (from someone who fucks models btw) then how are you gonna handle getting shit from a girl you could ha e a chance with.

and that’s cool you fucked a girl from hinge. my first year in game i fucked over fifty women just from tinder. this did more for my game than anything. i don’t know if it would work for you though. you have to be good looking to get those kind of results.

itsbobbybitch

Space Monkey
space monkey
Toby said:
I already have had success with dating apps you fucking imbecile, read my post history before blindly giving advice... Think before you speak and stick to gaming whales you fucking bum, I rather hear advice from people who know what they are talking about.

LMAO

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
naturalmikey said:
do women a favor and don’t bring your negativity around them. it’s cancer and would make
for very toxic relationships. you need to get ahold of your emotions. if you can’t handle advice (from someone who fucks models btw) then how are you gonna handle getting shit from a girl you could ha e a chance with.

and that’s cool you fucked a girl from hinge. my first year in game i fucked over fifty women just from tinder. this did more for my game than anything. i don’t know if it would work for you though. you have to be good looking to get those kind of results.

loooooooolllllll

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Toby,

Most of your interactions sound like they had low social calibration.

I'll just focus on one thing you said, rather than dissect the whole thing.

Your frame is not as strong as you'll want it to be when saying things like "you're intimidating me" as a way to poke fun at girls' heights. I'm assuming this is you trying to be funny or be polarizing.

At best a line like that is self deprecation (which really only has a place in seduction once some of your value has already been established through solid fundamentals, charisma, and/or charm) or a playful elbow nudge that can be used as a conversational joke if you guys were already talking about their height for some reason.

At worst it's literally going up to them and weirdly making fun of them for being tall while framing yourself as a pussy. It's a total faux pas, and comes off as socially unaware. Plenty of guys are competing for them and may find their height very compatible, and then here's this guy who's first thing is to say that their height is giving them negative emotion? It says "your height is a problem" in one way or another.

Why would this guy be in the competition pool, compared to someone who either genuinely compliments them, or makes fun of them in someway that's more inclined to their behaviors in the context of the club?

Simply put, it's a pretty odd thing to say to someone as an opener. Where does that conversation lead to? There are plenty of better ones and a wealth of options you can find in FR's, LR's, and articles on the main site. Try taking an opener that has been proven to work and using that instead of coming up with your own, for now.

Right now you want as much experience as possible in social interactions, and you can get that from using simpler methods of conversation and building them into bigger ideas and topics.

Or you can be polarizing and say rather unorthodox things from the get go, but as someone that goes out and does night game a lot I can tell you that most people will be repelled from that type of behavior, rather than intrigued or welcomed by it.

Before you take everything I've said personally, I want you to know something:

Starting out I made almost the EXACT same mistake.

My buddies were in town and I had just discovered pickup, and just gotten a few more lays under my belt. I wanted my friends to think I was good at picking up randoms (even though I definitely wasn't) and brought them to a club to pull girls.

There were a bunch of pretty tall girls in the middle of the club. I go, "I got this" to my friend, walk up, and say, "so are you guys the tall chicks?". The two gave me blank stares and said "what?", and so I explained how I noticed they were all tall and wondered why. They said they were on the volleyball team and I tried to open up conversation, and was almost immediately shut down after they looked at eachother like "get a load of this guy" and eventually just stopped talking back.

I was so embarrassed.

My natural friend gave me a TON of shit for that one.

Despite some of my success in my pre-seduction or early seduction "career", I had no fucking idea what I was doing. I wanted people to think I did, and myself really did want to, though.

A few months later I started grabbing numbers to go on dates, since that was easier to go into because if you want to you can plan approaches and dates in a much more calculated way. My very first posts on the forums is are mostly FR's as a result of that period, and then I went on to really analyzing all my interactions by spending hours upon hours with dedicated journaling.

That was over 2 yrs ago, but I respected the process and am mostly pleased with my current results. Along the way I made sure to listen to people nearly every time they gave me advice because people that give you advice are trying to help you, and EVERY person's opinion has value

Even then, I've definitely had my share of letting my EGO get in the way of objectively listening to people's opinions because I didn't like hearing certain things - hell, I've raised my voice at Hector over coaching calls because I thought he lacked the understanding of my situation. Looking back he was on fucking point with his observations, and I would have saved a lot of time had I just taken a second, been honest about my insecurities, and proceed to act in a way that more effectively got me what I wanted and made me closer to who I wanted to be.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

I still do it sometimes. And maybe that's just part of the process. But for you, Toby, don't expect a god damn word more from me if you spit all over your keyboard because you can't take criticism. I highly doubt others will offer advice if you're gonna act so immaturely.

You've got A LOT of work to do, don't act like just because you got your dick wet that means you're well on your way.

EDIT:

The most effective way to get better quickly is to get exactly what natural mikey has asked if you have in your game (and judging from this, I see very little of it): structure. You need that or you'll just run in like a chicken with its head cut off and wonder why all your "methods" haven't worked.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Now that is how you give advice, ol boy Hue makes decent posts, not a bad dude.

To be frankly honest bro, I am trying to get good right now by going out. I have had options from dating apps and it happened only because the woman was into me from the get go but I know that night game in my city is something else, not going to be in my 20s forever and in November I turn late 20s. It would be a confident booster if I took a girl home from night game who was above average looking because even on apps, I have pulled decent enough looking girls. I have been on 40 to 50 dates in the past year, all from dating apps, but they left me longing for something else.

Back in my old city, there was no chance to really run night game with all the social circles being tight.

I come to my current city and my roommate has managed to take girls home many nights in a row. I want to be able to enjoy night game and its results while I have the energy for it.

It would benefit me to have some go to openers, almost like a script, and then go from there.

Right now my goal is to get volume in because the past month is the first time in a year I started to approach.

So happy to be out of my shell and moving but I cannot remain stagnant.

I am in a cool fucking city instead of a tight knit shithole where everyone is in a social circle.

>