I Want a Forum THat Will Be More Supportive Than Reddit

Noitard

Space Monkey
space monkey
I gave a field report, and some other posts there, but I got just lambasted for being "creepy." I was genuinely trying to learm=n, though, and hope here here you'l be more supportive. I talking about an interaction with a female doctor that was an epiphany for me, and went well, by my lights, but got criticized, I repeat, for being "creepy," which is kinda oxy moronic in a pickup forum; I will see her again on Friday, which I am looking forward to, but wouldn't count as a field report, given I have already seen her. I have dabbled for years, but I think I have finally started to figure out just how important body language is, in interaction; I never experienced this before because I never into a long -enough conversation with a stranger, to experience this, but with a doctor, having an otherwise normal conversation, I was able to effect attraction, and that was a first. I don't have any confidence in hooking strangers off the street, still, but I do think that I know now how to spark attraction, once a conversation is started, and that leads to lessening the number of kinks in my game. I never tried slowing down whilst talking to a woman, and it worked well. Keep in mind, security was called on me years back at a college, when I tried to kino escalate. I think I'm a little more calibrated, now...

Noitard

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well, I want support for trying to attract women, and not be judged, even if I am awkward, which I am, at this point. I had something of a breakthrough insight, and the commenters on seddit called me creepy. Sigh.

Any case, I today saw a doctor I have seen before, and I was apparently sparking attraction, despite not saying anything overtly sexual, with just body language of tonality, confidence, and eye contact. She kept signaling discomfort in her mouth, which I assume was a desire to kiss, in context. Any case, as we left, I placed my hand on her shoulder, and she looked down. If I was experienced, would that have been a good time to kiss, or bad? Was that a positive sign of submission, or hostility?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What made you go on there and not look up a seduction forum instead? Most guys are not seduction kind of guys, they don't see the world how we do.

Noitard

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well, I used an old PUA board now defunct and shilled by Gambler, back in the day, I learned earlier, this year. I was dumber back then, in any event. In any case, I'm talking now to like minded, and have greater confidence than I had when I first crashed and burned.

fearlessuk

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just post here, no one will judge you.

If they are not supportive, then find an other forum. Find one with a good culture that focus on fucking lots of girls. Most women and white knights don't want you fucking lots of girls. I'm not surprised they are not supportive lol

Here is all about fucking lots of girls. Any white knight or girls trying to step in, they will be removed. I remember in an other forum all the members kept attacking a girl, who wanted revenge on a pua who joined that forum. She had a relationship with him that went bitter even though he was honest with her in the first place. He told her he was going to sleep with lots of girls. No one was supportive of her at all. She got banned in the end. If you read around here, there's lots of guys just trying to fuck more girls by being upfront. Obviously you try and leave the girl better than when you found her.

Your in the right place, enjoy :)

TrickyD

Space Monkey
space monkey
Quit trying to game people who are paid to be in your presence.

Noitard

Space Monkey
space monkey
If a doctor is a "hired gun." why not? Hired guns are talked about a targets, all the time, friend...

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Noitard-

Welcome to the forum. Yes, this place is friendly (except maybe for Mr.Rob always mocks me, but that's a minor issue and he is doing it only for my entertainment, so you shouldn't worry about it) but it's also controversial. You see, you came here and started with a Field Report (an almost Field Report). Probably because you've seen quite a few of them around, so you might have thought, why not?

Chase just recently shared his views on field reports (maybe the first time in the 10 years history of Girls Chase, who knows?) which I've found fascinating. Even though the Board is full of field reports, Chase himself don't really support writing them. Only Lay Reports. He stated that writing Field Reports on girls you are interested in but haven't slept with yet is contraproductive. I see his point.

You see? The forum is nice, for sure! Controversial? Just as well!

>