LR  First ONS - Too easy?

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Klimax said:
Hey guys, so this is my first LR ever, hope you'll enjoy it. =)
I am a beginner; I made my first FR three weeks ago and didn't tried to run game (0 cold-approaches) since then, but got my lay ( one week ago).
I really don't know what to think about this but I saw the gal again a few days ago. If you can give me some of your thoughts/advice it would be much appreciated!

Context
It's late in the night - around midnight, and I decide to go out with some friends -it's friday after all! My mood at that moment was one of the greatest I had, I almost could have fun all by myself without anything and keep laughing for whatever.
We meet in the metro station and go to some open area in the street, where there is a large crowd and we drink some. I meet other friends there and do some social-butterfly-stuff. A friend and I run out of alcohol so we went to buy some more, but we didn't find anything so we returned back. My mood, at this point is already completely changed; I am fully stoic and I don't give a fuck about anything - althought I am not frustrated in any manner. It's just me acknowledging that we are just like a tiny grain of salt in Did some more social-butterfly-stuff, and my friend and I get free shots/drinks from ppl there and friends haha!!
Then the crowd started to move, to hit some club as this was the pre-drinking. My friends and I did the same and moved from the previous place. I didn't want to pay to enter the club (thought about doing streetgame at this point) but some friends that I don't know as well, told me that there was a club with free entrance.
The club is really shitty; half empty, open-space area with some tables and sits and there is the dancefloor on the inside with some of the worst music I've ever heard.
I do some fast backs-and-forths between the dancefloor and the outside since there is anybody on the outside to talk to and I don't want to stay on the dancefloor. I really didn't knew what was the shittiest place to stay at.
I finally go and sit somewhere in front of the dancefloor, alone, but talking to some friends that are passing by and stuff.

Meeting her
Actually, I didn't open her, she came to me! So, she introduces herself and we do small talk, I change topic -something more deep divey like- but still nothing very exciting to me. At some point I do some mini-sexual joke and change topic. We discover that we have friends on common and she ask me for my instagram. As I don't have one, I give her my number. My reaction to this?
Klimax while somehow drunk at some random club said:
Klimax, dude, are you fucking serious? Giving a number while in a nightclub? *autism intesifies*
So, we continue speaking, and I point out how lame is the club. She agrees. I tell her about another club near here where all my friends are at, wich is much better than this one. There is a little silence of about 5 seconds, and I have this thought "Nothing is gonna happen tonight, so why doing silly stuff?". Immediately after that, I point to the exit of the club and say "let's go". As I do, she starts moving and we exit.

New club
We go outside, we walk the streets. I propose to talk to random ppl, to have some fun. She agree, and I say that we should talk only to groups of same sex, since we risk intervening on a flirt. We try to approach 2 guys but the break circle and move away one from another. We laugh and move towards the club. We enter without problem the first doors. I ask her if she really wants to enter - as I did not want to pay anything- and she replies that she doesn't mind. I am upset against myself for paying but whatever. We enter into this super large dark room with loud music and many ppl. It's much better than the previous. We get our drinks, she drinks it fast and I take my time. While I am standing against the bar, she is around me and stares at me. I pull her close to me like 3 times. Then, I finish drinking. Then I pull her into me and we make out. I got to move her around so my back is against a wall and she is facing me. At this point we escalate hard, I grab her ass and tits and she scracths my body and eats my neck, she even touches my dick but I stopped her. She's horny af! But hey, escalating while you are not sure you can close the deal? No good. So I have my shitty thought "Nothing is gonna happen tonight..." and I told her to go. She takes my hand and she starts running thourght the club lol. She leads me to what she thinks its the exit but it's the bathroom. I am like oh you are THAT dirty haha. She excuses herself and we run to the exit.

Logistics?
So we are on the street and we are checking where to go. Will it be to hers or to mine? She lives like 50/1h away and I live 40 min away and I don't have money for taxi/uber. At this point I am already laughing my ass off to myself. So we go to mine, we get the first bus, no problem. We get off of it and we go to the next stop. We search for a little and we find a stop. I am not sure about this stop, as google says the stop is somewhere on the other side of the road. We cross but can't find the stop. Google says its there, so we do like 5 backs-and-forths and 20 minutes had just passedf by. It's not funny but I was lmao anyway haha. She gets upset and she proposes that we go to her place instead. We go to the bus stop. As we do, she starts testing me. So, while talking I ask her how many partners she had the last 3 months as I framed that she was a huge played. She told me something like 6/7, but I did not a fuck about -in fact I didn't give a fuck about anything that night-. She ask me back and I tell her that I am discrete and I am not gonna to tell her. She begs me to know and I kept insisting. She then tells me that every guy counts his number lay. So I reply that I don't count women, I love them. She is like, but loving is not the same as sex. I say that I make love to them. She says its not the same blablbalba... yeah whatever girl. While this I fake some "exits" and tell her that I am going home back alone. We finally get into the stop and then the bus. At some point she sits and I tell her that it's not nice to sit while I am standing, so she asks me if I wanna sit and I sit, then she sits on me. I start caressing her beautiful legs as she is sitting on me, and even slightly play while handling her leg, with her pussy with the end of my finger. She tells that we are in public to wich I reply that I am fucking ninja, I may kill you, nobodys gonna know. We get off and head to her place. It's already day!

Sexy time!
We are on the escalator and we make out, I grab her ass and stuff. We enter home, she puts off her shoes fast, I do the same. We go to her bedroom and we strip each other. She gives some blowjob and I facefuck her haha. I put the condom on and I fuck her really hard. She is moaning and after some orgasm she tells me that she did not expect that =). Later she told me she had like 7 orgasms. We fuck like crazy and she starts to beg me to cum. After a while, I could not climax -I know what you're thinking- so I decide to end there. She instantly falls asleep in the other side of the bed. I stay there like 10 minutes, on the same completly stoic mood, still with a hard on and watching her ass and choose to leave. The strange feeling was like I've done that so many times that I don't feel any longer anything lol. It just feel like the easiest thing ever. I can't stay because at this point it's 7 am and I need to sleep; there is no way I can sleep there. I move and text her later in the day.

My read
I had a shitty mood and moved so slowly that I almost made her auto-reject, but then I did the most basic moves to show her some interest. Eventually this combo made her "chase" me, althought not very hard, but at least no LMR. Finally, she got what she wanted and she was happy with that!
I see this as me getting lucky because everything I did I was almost not aware of -that's why it seemed effortless.
I saw her this week again and she is a potential FB.

Let me know what do you think about this LR!

Love,
Klimax

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Whats up Klimax!

This is good stuff. You really know what you're doing for calling yourself a beginner. I can tell you're good about reading the site's articles.

Not giving a fuck- I've had nights like that. It's one thing to be cool and collected, not really caring about the minutiae of a single night because you know you're a stud. That's the goal for most guys, whether they know it or not. It's dark cousin, being apathetic about everything, also can work really well. Seems like the girl you picked up was especially predisposed to that style. The biggest downside, like you mentioned, is it takes the fun out of things. When you don't care and a girl still wants you... much different than wanting a girl despite knowing you are perfectly fine without her. At the very least, props to you for slugging your way through and racking up some experience.

Love when you had her stand up for you, then had her sit in your lap. Excellent compliance/arousal one two punch.

One thing I'll mention is, unless you really know what you're doing, don't joke about stuff like murdering a chick until she knows you better. Yes, women do get a little turned on by such morbid fantasies (I guess it's a dominance thing?), but it usually isn't worth it. Even if you're bored, you still want to maximize the chance at the lay.

Awesome stuff and looking forward to more! Great having you on here, and thanks for posting.

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Klimax,

Good job man!

In terms of whether this was too easy or not, yeah you probably got lucky, lol. It will happen every once in a while. To get consistent with results to the point where you go out and you KNOW you can get laid--its just a matter of the number of girls you approach--you want to slowly develop a system.

The way to do this is through doing many approaches and analyzing thoroughly what you did well and maybe where things went wrong. This is a method called deliberate practice. By identifying your weaknesses, you can deliberately practice that weakness repetitively until it becomes a strength.

This is the way to master game, however, upon realizing this many guys will decide that being pretty decent at game is good enough for them, which is okay.

If you want to use deliberate practice right now, do the mental work of determining some things that you couldve done better. Then, come up with some ideas of what "better" couldve looked like. THEN, get to that same point with 5 new girls and test out your new theory. If you found something that works, congrats, then you can keep on doing that until you reach your next issue. Rinse and repeat.

BigS

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys! Thank you for the replies and the support; it's much appreciated! =)

Ambiance
First, thanks for the kind words!

About not giving a fuck: Yeah I know that this is not great for social interactions. It doesnt harms you but it can harms other's egos. I will try to counter-balance this by being as warm as possible, since this is one of my most commons moods and I kind of like it - it's very powerful, I just have to know how to use it properly.

Ambiance said:
One thing I'll mention is, unless you really know what you're doing, don't joke about stuff like murdering a chick until she knows you better. Yes, women do get a little turned on by such morbid fantasies (I guess it's a dominance thing?), but it usually isn't worth it. Even if you're bored, you still want to maximize the chance at the lay.
Well, you are completely right. Also, I was qualifying to her by saying that. So thank you for pointing it out! =)
It's maybe still cool to pick this subject as by "killing" you can imply some wild sexual act; maybe just framing her as the killer is enough to make it work.

BigS
Haha I think I got lucky yeah!

BigS said:
This is a method called deliberate practice. By identifying your weaknesses, you can deliberately practice that weakness repetitively until it becomes a strength.
Great stuff man, I will defenitely try this soon! I am also thinking about starting a Journal here, to back up my seduction progress.

See you soon guys!
Klimax

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good stuff, dude. It looks like you know how to get laid lol.

Biggest lesson here is she OPENED YOU! That's a gigantic IOI and almost always means she wants to be pulled (assuming everything goes well, of course).

Great report, thanks man!

>