FU  Lose girl during the pull

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

A few days ago I met a girl on the subway and we went on a date tonight. Upon meeting her there was immediate sexual tension--one of those times when you think youd be better off skipping the date and going straight to bed.

During the date we would stare at each other grinning since we both knew it was "on". Also, I set a strong sexual frame that "we both wanted the same outcome ;) and we would help each other get there." She readily agreed to this.

As the date progressed we were sotting next to each other, legs touching, and intermittently holding hands while drinking wine. I was so sure of this pull, and it seemed like there was nothing i could do to not screw her tonight. It seemed like she wanted it just as much as I did.

About an hour in, she said that she really likes cookies. I say I know a great balery around here and we should get some. She happily agrees.

We get up to leave the bar and this is where my soaring airplane gets massacred out of the sky by a heat-seaking rocket launcher.

Im leading her out of the bar and say:

Me: you wanna get more wine?
Her: sure
Me: lets go to mine then.
Her: dont you live far away?
Me: yeah like 30 min

In the future I should probably lie and say I live right near by and then just order an Uber.

Her: im NOT going all the way up there
Me: okay lets go to yours.
Her: my what?
Me: yours! ;)

At this point Im getting really anxious because I know a good pull should be concise and under the radar and definitive. I was getting some LMR from her and may be making too many concessions at this point.

I persist a little more for each option (my place or hers) but i still get LMR, so then im in this weird situation where I say we should go to a liquor store and pick up a bottle of wine to drink in private.

We're in the liquor store looking at the wine now:

Her: so i dont really understand what the plan is...
Me: we're gonna drink some wine!
Her: but where?
Me: idk its up to you.
Her: are we really gonna drink wine?
Me: we dont have to. we can just walk.
Her: i just dont understand the plan!
Me: lets just go to your place!
Her: sorry im just not that type of girl. i just met you.
Me: okay, sorry
Her: im just gonna go back to my apartment by myself.
Me: okay...
Her: okay...

Well spin me around and fuck my sideways boys..... if there's any post that deserves to be a FU its this one....

In a matter or minutes I went from sitting next to a hot girl, both of use feeling like "its on", to frustrating her and letting her down by making her go home by herself.

Analysis

I feel like this situation has happened to me before. If i had to guess, it was probably due to my level of persistence, decisiveness, and leadership early on in the pull.

When being asked so many questions by her about our "plan" I think i can ignore these and just take action.

I think I am missing an understanding of female psychology during the pull. There was some unmet psychological need in the girl, requiring her to give me hints or get me to say something (that which I am unsure of).

I really have no fucking clue what unmet need this girl had, and it is so frustrating knowing that i disappointed her by making her go home alone....

This scenario has happened to me before: where i give a vague "wink wink" description of our plan, and the girl starts hounding me with questions regarding the practical, logistical aspects of our plan.

The way I see it there are two options:
1. i need to SAY LESS and just take action
2. i need to say more because the girl needs some reassurance

Regarding option 1, she gave me a pretty firm "no" to go back to my place. That is why i conceded and switched the plan to her place.

I think option 1 is the correct answer and my knowledge deficiency lies in persistence and addressing objections. I THINK i shouldve listened very closely as to the reasons why she did not want to go back to my place and address those logically one-by-one.

Anyways, I really need help with this one boys. Never want to have this happen again....

Cheers,

BigS

fearlessuk

Space Monkey
space monkey
BigS said:
Me: you wanna get more wine?
Her: sure
Me: lets go to mine then.
Her: dont you live far away?
Me: yeah like 30 min

In the future I should probably lie and say I live right near by and then just order an Uber.

Her: im NOT going all the way up there

smile, change topics and build more comfort and try again later.

Maybe seed into the conversation that you will cook round her house or cook round your house. It's better to have something interest or a reason to come round your house other than sex. Computer games, cd collection, see you play the guitar. A dvd you watched recently. Just seed it in mid way in the conversation. Or I walk you home. That way she can tell her friend it just happened.

You can also set up the date near a bar round your pad.

Also some girls can not be pushed and some girls can. Its better to go on more dates if you know if she going to fuck you anyway. Long game and writing reports will eventually help you get to short game. There's no rush but if your sick and tired of long game then work out a better plan. Fucking lots of girl with long or short game will get you there anyway. If you in it for the long term, why not wait. Obviously continue with you FRs to make a break through

Maybe you were no longer in the moment and she sensed that. If she felt you truly didn't give a fuck about fucking her (take it leave it attitude) she might fuck you quicker. High value guys that gets lots of sex can push girls away at certain moments and they stop playing game and fuck quicker because she sense's she might lose you.

This is not a technique, it's years of gaming and you just like the chase and power more than the fuck.

Yes lie about how far you live and get uber.

Hope this helps :)

I just realised you quite advanced. I have no idea if this has answered you question lol

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Definately. Say it's 15 minutes, call a Lyft/Uber, and use a false time constraint if you get resistance.

Her: but where?
Me: idk its up to you.

I think you know better than to tell this to a woman. I've figured out leadership and dominance is part of the puzzle - you must lead. Tell her: let's go to your place.

Her: sorry im just not that type of girl. i just met you.

Call her out for thinking about sex so quickly, and tell her "I'm not that easy". Or parody yourself by telling her you are a virgin and want to save sex until marriage.

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi guys,
Científico said:
Definately. Say it's 15 minutes, call a Lyft/Uber, and use a false time constraint if you get resistance.
I would not advice that, there is no need to lie and stuff may get shitty if she finds out or if she feels like its more. You can try to switch topics when asked that. Also I don't think telling how far in minutes you are from your place is a great idea, maybe just telling "not that much" is enough. The best is too manage the conversation in a way that she doesn't have to ask such thing so you don't have to lie ;)

After that you came off as really incongruent, thats what killed you!

Científico said:
Call her out for thinking about sex so quickly, and tell her "I'm not that easy". Or parody yourself by telling her you are a virgin and want to save sex until marriage.
This is great advice if you have a sexy vibe, but here he would appear even more incongruent!

Congruance is just acting like you feel!

Cheers,

Klimax

>