FR  Subway Girl, Date, and the Horny German

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Last night I hd a date scheduled at a rooftop in the city. It was a third date--ive already slept with the girl and she got a nosebleed on my chest while riding me, hahaha.

On my way to the date on the subway platform I notice a really cute girl in a black top showing a lot of cleavage. We make eye contact, smile at each other, and then she looks down at her phone.

Taking the approach invitation, I go up to her and tell her I like her outfit ;) she's very receptive and starts hounding me with questions. I get her number quickly.

She asks me where Im going so I tell her the name of the rooftop. She says she is going there too! So we walk there together, just chatting.

Right outside the bar she confesses that shes going on a date, and I say no worries because I am too. We laugh and agree to stay out of each other's ways, even though we're obviously attracted to each other.

I meet my girl at the rooftop and we're chatting in a corner with drinks. Out of the corner of my eye I see the subway girl and her date approach and sit right next to us. The subway girl is looking right at me while talking to her date, lol.

I eventually leave the rooftop with my date, who had prior arrangements. Once my girl is gone I text subway girl wishing her date went well. She hopes mine did too and we arrange for a date together next week.

I then meet my friend and a girl he's seeing at a nearby bar to watch the basketball game. She's a cute french girl and my friend just screwed her so I have fun flirting with her.

I then see a cute blonde walk into the bar alone and sit alone at the end of the bar. I approach with a simple "hello, Im BigS", and she hooks.

She is a german girl who just moved to the city and just had a date with a guy where she was at his place about to screw him, but left abruptly because she got cold feet. She was upset that she wasnt having sex that night with someone who could turn her on.

I had a laid back, sexy vibe so she began telling me that we should just have sex. I say sure, haha. She buys me a beer and we talk some more, but Im pretty drunk at this point so I dont remember much. Also, I mustve been getting tired because I stopped talking much and she was frustrated by this.

Eventually I see and window and tell her I know a cool place for us to get another drink, but no funny business ;) she says she wants to fuck me, but she has work tomorrow. I persist and say itll be 30 minutes--its around 1am on a sunday night.

She resists more and I settle with walking with her outside. She rode her bike to the bar and is walking it with us, so a cab was out of the question. I persist several more times, shes on the fence, but eventually decides that she has to go home...

However, she says that I HAVE to make out with her right then and there because she didnt get any action tonight. I say "i dont really kiss, haha". She says thats not fair and gets really pouty. I say fine and she pulls me in and starts making out with me on the street, lol.

She then rides off to never be seen again....

Analysis

Im going to chalk the loss of the german girl up to not leading as strong as I couldve by handling logistics more smoothly. I also needed to handle her objections about getting up early.

In retrospect this couldve been avoided by leaving the bar earlier and ordering a big Uber so she could put her bike in the back, which Ive done before. This wouldve taken more persistence.

Lemme know if you guys have some more suggestions!

Cheers,

BigS

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey BigS,

This was a great night! Good job!
However, I think that the following thing was bad :
I had a laid back, sexy vibe so she began telling me that we should just have sex. I say sure, haha.
You are actually following her frame, so basically, she is leading you! Also this is just her telling you that she is a horny girl and you should to move faster!
Instead I suggest to - Destroy the frame and - Reframe.
This looks like :
I don't know...I am sure that you can't hold multiple orgasms a single night *smirk*
Is that how you flirt with men? You are such a bad girl! *pull her into you*
Don't tell me what to do! *pull her into you and kiss her or grab her ass*
Also if you prefer :
Sure, too bad I live a lil too far :(
Well, we could be having sex right now, both enjoying each other... but you like too much this place right?
Basically, its just making her frame as not a big deal, then you reframe it. If she reacted well to this, you could have probably pulled her home quite fast and not as much resistence.
Also note, that laughing defuses tension and you don't want to be the one defusing tension (instead of building it), also it means that you don't take seriously the fact that both of you can have sex together (and this may be because -you don't have connexion -you are sexy enough -she is not sexy enough, as you didn't tease her after this meant that you were not sexy enough :/).

About the bike, you could have "stolen it" so she has to chase after you hehe =) Also when you have resistance, don't take things at face value and just move!
However, she says that I HAVE to make out with her right then and there because she didnt get any action tonight. I say "i dont really kiss, haha". She says thats not fair and gets really pouty. I say fine and she pulls me in and starts making out with me on the street, lol.
Missed last shot with her, could have been a LR, I would have said something like :
Well you have work tomorrow... and the kiss may be longer than you think
What about, if instead, we make out in my place?

Hope this helps bro!

Best,

Klimax

>