LR  One Juicy Slider - Whitecastle Pull

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I went out to get laid last night. I ended up going out with some less than fun coworkers, and then opening up this cute blonde at a bar. She happened to to got my old school. I quickly befriend the entire group and join their night, ditching my coworkers.

For about 2 hours I parade the streets with these women - it was so much fun. Half of them were pretty hot and I got two of their numbers. Eventually our interests disengaged and the hottest left for her friends house. I'll be inviting her for a date in June.

I leave to a divey bar and can't find anyone worth banging really. I approach one girl but can't get it off the ground and basically come off like a total weirdo. Fuck, I need to watch it there. So many people from my work hang out there and I can't be seen mass approaching / striking out / being a guy who picks up girls. Not a good look.

I decide to call it but still pat myself on the back for having a great night with multiple attractive women out of the blue. I go into white castle.

This stunning mixed girl from my old school is there and signals over to me. We used to party together but she had a boyfriend all of college. I hug her and order my food. One bbq slider. It was juicy and savory, much like this girl's pussy. I sit with her and all her coworkers. I chit chat and talk, and actually end up asking my girl to get drinks later this week. She agrees and I get her number, then talk to her little from her sorority. They're both into me. I make a threesome joke, and they stay enthralled in my conversation.

Next thing I know all her coworkers have left. It's just them and I at the table. I ask them if they'd like to keep hanging out and have a drink at my house. They say no, but there's plenty of alcohol at there's. "Sounds like a fun time", I say.

We walk to her house, make cocktails, and sit and talk about our old school. It's fun for a while but gets very late.

I finish my cocktail and then ask my girl for "help" making the next one. She comes over and leaves her friend in the other room. Once we're tucked in the kitchen I pull her into me and make out with her, and grab her ass. We continue to make the drink as if nothing happened, then return.

You can communicate a lot of things, despite saying nothing at all.

I make a sexual joke and then hit the bathroom, and my girl says that her friend should go to bed. I come back and ask the friend where she is sleeping. She says "right here", which is the couch I'm on. I say "well I guess I'll be going upstairs then" and make a strong look at my girl. She excitedly says "I guess so".

We go up, and get straight to it. She has a fucking GORGEOUS body. One of the hottest chicks I've fucked.

This morning I had to be a little more aggressive, as she wanted to sleep. I pushed through it, ate the shit out of her pussy while fingering her, and fucked her twice. Didn't feel a lot of connection with the pillow talk, to be honest. Oh well.

Yea, that was really fun.

So yea. Get a slider, it's what you crave.

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I hug her and order my food. One bbq slider. It was juicy and savory, much like this girl's pussy.

HAHAHAHAHA! Hue, I swear your literary techniques in writing have improved so much since you've been posting so many LR's, lol. The foreshadowing here really has me on the edge of my seat.

They're both into me. I make a threesome joke, and they stay enthralled in my conversation.

You're killing it bro.

The main highlight I see from this LR is you keeping things interesting for the girl and playing off of her 'emotional mind' rather than the logical. You do this by handling transition points smoothly by never saying explicitly what you mean or what is going to happen. The whole thing is implied and that is super fun for the girl. You do that here:

Next thing I know all her coworkers have left. It's just them and I at the table. I ask them if they'd like to keep hanging out and have a drink at my house. They say no, but there's plenty of alcohol at there's. "Sounds like a fun time", I say.

by saying "sounds like a fun time" and allowing them to imply that that's a 'yes'.

You do it here:

I finish my cocktail and then ask my girl for "help" making the next one. She comes over and leaves her friend in the other room.

And FINALLY, you do it here:

She says "right here", which is the couch I'm on. I say "well I guess I'll be going upstairs then" and make a strong look at my girl. She excitedly says "I guess so".

Great work man. Had a ton of fun reading this one.

BigS

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Fuck, this was an awesome LR.

Gonna read it a second time and comment.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm just gonna read through your old LR's. Who knows what I can pick up.

Very cool story by the way :)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Big S,

Implicit suggestions, my friend. Nudges. That's where the power is. It's like writing the screenplay in her head.

Speaking of movies, think about the last Rocky movie you saw, like Creed.

A boxer doesn't come into a fight and go straight for a haymaker. They jab, jab, jab away until landing a HOOK.

Every punch needs the the proper timing, of course.

You time up sexual frames, or set up escalation windows like this (and transitions are a do or die moment for this, since there's a void in what will happen next... giving you the opportunity to lead), and you're all set for the moment you decide to really escalate with her hard and start fucking her.

Glad you enjoyed it (;

GP,

Can't wait to read your feedback!

Dark Knight,

Go on ahead! My specialty is Night Game, but woman are woman are woman my man.

>