FR  First attemps/nightgame

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello out there,

This is my first post so I will introduce my self in a few words.
I am a young horny man, very confident but I don't have much experience with women yet (and I am not a social superstar either since my social moods are way too weak).
Now, that being said, I have above average fundamentals (althought I am still working on it) that get women attracted passively; anyways most of the time I notice this I don't like them back.
So as you can see I am pretty new in this whole thing (I've been reading GC for a while thought) but I am very motivated and pretty sure I will found out how to get good with women :)
I've been trying nightgame since I have been hanging out with friends in nightclubs and I was on my way because they are not very fun-reliable/adpted in/to this kind of place.

First night
So I get in the club, dance a lil bit with my friends (that night only girls BTW), then they decide to leave because they're tired. I stay =)
After doing some walk, and speaking with some guys I meet on the queue before, I go and speak to a latina and blonde, the interaction is kinda neutral, I leave them because I saw another guy I knew and went to greet him lol. It turns out (I think) that this was a good move. I saw another guy (with good fundamentals) approching them, then another boy came to them and they managed to break the group into two little groups. Then the first guy leaves (the whole this was kinda fast thought), and at this moment the latina is free. I go to her and tell her that she is attracting to many men! She laughs and I deep dive a little, do some kino here and there etc. At some point I ask her if she drunk (as I was drunk) but she did not understood properly and strated telling me where she lives. I kept answering my question (face-palm). The deep dives continues, she is not super into it but she is not aloof, rude or whatever. Now comes her friend with I started to deep dive too, and I have more fun, but I was sold on the latina and wanted her, althought I wanted to not let her friend out and was actually having waay more fun with the blonde. Also the latina asked for my age and it turns out that I was 6y younger than her (she told me her age so I should have lied or never told). Then at some point they started dancing and they moved to the dancefloor, I followed them (bad move) and danced a little. After a few minutes, the latina told that they were going to toilet (ofc I knew this meant I messed up somewhere but actuallly I would like to do whatever to have another chance, but I let it go).

Last NIght

Girl 1.
Got in the club with a larger crowd of friends, as last time my mood is very good as I am a lil drunk and I have some good social momentum. After a while, I get the point that I am not going to meet women by luck so I should exit the company and go. I do and I start this by sitting next to a very hot girl, in a passage between two club-rooms. I open them up saying something that they didnt understood as we speaked another lenguage, then I moved to english, did some small talk, said something about how locals try to pick up girls (as I am not a local) then they went to 'meet their friends', btw this girl was smiling at me in a very appealing way =)

Girl 2.
I saw a girl who was dancing in a small group, it was open-like and meet the guys there easily because we talked the same language, one of them introduced to one girl, and I cold-approched the one I liked. This approach was to build myself some pre-selection. THen I did some small talk/begging to deep dive but she asked the whole group to the dance floor, without being pushy. Maybe should I stayed longer with this girl as I actually had the opportunity to keep talking while going to the dance floor.

Girl 3
That girl shouted something or looked at me, I really don't know, but I got to meet her. She was warm at begging. She was in a group of 1 boy and another girl. Then she asked if I was from the narcos netflix thing as I wear a beautiful mustache. Then I told her, sure wanna some drugs? Then told me, sure yeah, and I told her that I was the drug. She then asked me where I was from and got upset when I answered her, she told me that she wanted me to be mexican or something like that. Then she asked me if actually I had drugs, wich I replied the same as before. She kept pressuring me and said no, I dont have. After this she started acting very rude, without telling anything, really fuck her, I left. This ruined kinda my mood but not enough to not try again, I opened a girl in a little group later and turned they were cool cats and kept with them until the end of the night (not much because it was already very late).

Conclusion

Even if I am not fearfull, these are very bad, and I messed up badly. I don't think I came as a creep, but I am pretty sure I was saw as too low value, failed tests, didn't enough kino and I was too slow. Also I have a problem after small talk to "hook" them in the converation. But it's the begging of my journey doing this stuff, so I still have faith hehe.

ADVICE MUCH APPRECIATED! =)

Love, Klimax

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Kimax,

Welcome! I can tell that you have been reading GC for some time now because your fundamental knowledge base is very good. Now it's time to put those techniques to the test!

What I've done is gone through your FR and highlighted some points that stick out to me. Ill start with the first one now:

First Night

I go to her and tell her that she is attracting to many men! She laughs and I deep dive a little, do some kino here and there etc.

This is very good. I actually like this opener because you are showing your social awareness and separating yourself from the group of guys who are so obviously hitting on her.

At some point I ask her if she drunk (as I was drunk) but she did not understood properly and strated telling me where she lives. I kept answering my question (face-palm).

So as you are indicating, I agree that this is where the interaction goes a little south.
1. you have a language barrier, so unless you work on that then it will always be there
2. I do not think its good to suggest that you are drunk--you are kind of qualifying to her

One other suggestion I would make for groups is to try to determine next time who is the alpha-female in the group. I have had situations where I didnt screen for who the alpha was, was hitting on a beta, and had the alpha calling all the shots. I then started hitting on the alpha and I found that she had much more social leeway in terms of what she "could" or "couldn't" do.

Second Night

Then she asked me if actually I had drugs, wich I replied the same as before. She kept pressuring me and said no, I dont have.

What you did here is you broke a really good frame that you had earlier on. Having her begging you potentially gives you a lot of compliance from her. You can ask her to do something and she will do it.

To me, this looks like the making of a really fast pull. I would say with this girl you should've moved her and gone for the pull within 5-10 minutes of first meeting her.

When you run into a girl that is so into you (like Girl 3 was) you need to practice skipping all the other steps that you are practicing. Instead of:

• 1. open
    2. hook
    3. banter
    4. deep dive
    5. etc

It should look like:

• 1. open
    2. flirt HARD with lots of physical escalation
    3. pull

For flirting hard with a girl like this I would recommend pulling her in close to you, grabbing/slapping her ass, and using push-pull to up her investment. This is also when I like to set chase frames.

My pull has been something like this lately:

Me: I wanna show you this awesome [something in my apartment].
Her: (wait for her to process this, it may take her a second) okay where?
Me: I know a special place--its super quiet and comfortable (cheeky smile). but no funny business okay!!
Her: *laughs*

If she says "okay", then say "okay" and lead her fast and decisively to your transportation home. If she says something neutral or nothing, stay cool, dont react, and go into a neutral topic. You've just seeded the pull. If she gives you an objection, persist several times, and then go to a neutral topic. You've also seeded the pull but have built up some negative compliance so it'll take more time to go for the pull again. Once you have some compliance built up again, go for the pull a second time.

Hope this helps man. Keep up the good work! Also, dont be critical of yourself--you should be your own biggest ally, not critic.

Best,

BigS

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello BigS,
Thanks for your reply, yes I've been reading GC and some FR for a while now (including yours!, it's motivationnal to see others succed!)
The advice is good, I will do that next time that a girl behaves like that :)

Cheers,
Klimax

>