LR  The Art of the Pull

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Last night I went on a second date with a really hot girl that I met on Hinge--I cannot say enough good things about this app. Our first date went well but I wasn't in the right mindset to pull. However, she agreed for a second date.

This week I also started doing daygame approaches. I think I didn't pull this girl the first time because it was right after I had done daygame and got rejected several times for the first time in a while, so my confidence was kinda low (definitely a side-effect of daygame).

However, today I did some daygame and approached 3 girls and got 2 numbers (all except the girl I "warmed up" with). Then, I tried to clear my head, be present, and visualize my date going from start to finish.

It just kind of clicked with me: if I know how a date should look from hello to the bedroom, what's stopping me from carrying that through assuming the girl wants the same thing? When you realize this, the "one date pull" doesn't seem so hard.

SIDE NOTE: I also took a few weeks off from game just to get into a good exercise routine, straighten out my diet, get a good haircut, and work on some sexy facial hair. I recommend this as being fit and having a good haircut/facial hair really changes the reaction you get from girls. Also, when I do daygame I REALLY care about what im wearing--fashion is super important as well.

The Date

It was a beautiful day in my city yesterday! The sun dresses were out and everyone was feeling the good vibes. Our plan was to meet at this sushi place for food and drinks.

Her: hey, I'm here outside. didnt want to go in cuz its so nice out!
Me: okay lets go for a walk in the park and then we'll go in
Her: you sure?? I don't mind either way!

I show up to the sushi place and she looks amazing--strapless romper with heels and long flowing hair. This is definitely going into the books if I take her to bed.

We take a walk in the park and our vibe is very flirty and playful. I recently read a GC article about how "Dates should be Romantically Fun". I highly recommend this if you want to consistently bed women on first dates. The gist is the best dates are the ones that kind of unfold unpredictably rather than the ones that you highly structure and are rigid about.

This date was no exception: I ditched our original sushi spot because it was dark inside so I said we should go for a walk and find someplace better. This is a great way to start leading, but also get investment from her because hopefully she's also helping to decide.

We happen upon this brighter and trendier sushi place that I had seen during daygame earlier. We order sushi and sake and the vibe is great. I think the vibe is great because Im super attracted to her and she's also 21 (so a few years younger than me) and qualifying really hard to me.

We finish the meal and I realize the one thing I didnt do is talk about sexual topics. However, our non-verbals were so sexual that maybe this didnt matter. She goes to the bathroom and I pay so we can jump right out without that awkward wait for the check.

The Pull

This is the most important part of the night, and I know it. I get a little nervous but I try my best to slow my heart rate. I try deep breathing, deliberately talking slower, and also thinking about how she wants it to end in the bedroom too--I just have to lead her there!

I actually seed this pull in multiple parts since I haven't introduced topics verbally so far, so I want to give her time to process it.

Me: hey lets listen to some jazz music--I know a great place.
Her: cool, where is it?
Me: a great place with music, wait staff, and candles--its super comfortable!
Her: haha, hmmm interesting :)

We then continue walking and I laugh and keep a cheeky smirk on my face as if to communicate "you know what im tryna say ;)" After about 5 minutes of walking and talking about innocent topics she actually brings it up again:

Her: so where is this jazz music again?
Me: at this great place--it has vodka and rum hahaha ;)
Her: I like those drinks!
Me: okay, then we have to stop walking, can you hail a cab?
Her: im not good at it haha
Me: okay, stand right here [I hail cab]

We get in and from my perspective its a done deal ;) The cab ride back is super playful. In my opinion if you keep the pull illogical (why would we take a cab to another bar and why wouldn't I tell her the name?) then it creates enough intrigue and fun on her part to go along with it.

It took me about 6 months of game to understand this aspect of the female mind, but once you figure it out that's when the fun of the pull really begins.

I take her home and we get down to business--super hot girl. Im definitely full of myself at the moment haha, which is a much needed change from the week of blows I got to my ego from unsuccessful daygame.

On a funny note, my little brother is in town and was going to stay with me tonight but I made him get a hotel room because this girl stayed over. I felt bad about it but he didnt seem to mind.

A note about daygame

I am a HUGE proponent of daygame. If you are not doing some form of cold approach, you are not really a PUA or practicing your game.

Sober, broad daylight, daygame is probably the hardest yet most rewarding form of cold approach there is. You will find yourself talking to the hottest girls and finding success with them, yet you will also find yourself taking the biggest blows to your ego.

I counterbalanced this by having a mindfulness meditation practice (being aware of my emotions, accepting them, and not letting them control me) and reading positive affirmations whenever I was being critical of myself.

During daygame when I see a hot girl walking by herself, I tell myself "I have to approach her no matter what". Then, I pick up my walking pace and fucking go for it. By not approaching you are validating negative self-talk by saying "she's probably going to reject me so Im going to assume that before it even happens."

No! This is ridiculous and you need to approach no matter how you feel! Feel like shit? Approach. Feel great? Approach. Feels in-between? Approach.

Another trick that I use is setting a 6-minute timer for myself. If I want to get over some internal resistance but I havent approached in a while I set a 6-minute timer and tell myself that I have to approach SOMEONE in that 6 minutes. This works too.

Ill get off my soap box now. Daygame is essentially walking through a ring of fire--you might get burnt but if you dont give up you come out the other side a new man.

Cheers,

BigS

>