LR  third times a charm

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
this girl was from hinge. she said she wasnt looking for anything specific so i offered her a booty massage. she thought it sounded interesting.

the massage offer is doing well online lately :)

the first time we were supposed to chill, she flaked on me because she got called into work.

the second time we were supposed to chill, i flaked on her. we had made plans for her to come to my place for 6pm. i fell asleep at 4pm cuz i was so tired from fucking the girl in my last LR the night before. she texted me to let me know she was on her way, but i was still sleeping so i didnt respond. she showed up anyways and waited around outside for a bit before heading home. dont know why she would leave if i didnt respond when she said she was on her way.

we started making plans a third time, but she randomly didn’t reply to one of my texts. so i sent one of my usual re-engagement texts to her. she answered:

girl: oh fuck sorry i forgot to reply

i noticed girls behave like this and always send this exact same text (in reply to my re-engagement text) when my value has dropped in some way. i was a little worried about what would happen, but handled it right and we ended up getting together.

i went over to her place. she was a pretty aggressive kisser, i took that as a sign that she wanted me to be really rough with her, which i was. i was biting her and grabbing her to the point where she told me to calm it down a little bit cuz i was hurting her lol

we were on this awkwardly shaped couch then moved to her bed. i had a hard time getting it up at first, but eventually my dick figured it out and she let me fuck her raw. i gotta stop messing around like this. it wasnt even worth it because the sex was…not so good

im stuck at this plateau with getting consistently good at sex. its driving me nuts. ill be taking some time to do research and ask people questions

>