LR  Fucking an Emily Ratajkowski lookalike, Moscow Mules, and Chase's wisdom!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Will try to keep this short because it happened over the weekend but just had to share it with you guys.

Went out to the LES (Manhattan) this past weekend, found a really nice rooftop to crash at and did a few approaches after getting back into the game. The weather in NYC this past weekend was depressing to say the least, cold and rainy during May. Saturday was mostly decent though so I went out, was out early enough to enjoy the nice rooftop weather. Found one girl standing with a friend, tall tanned brunette that looked so much like Emily Ratajkowski, or at least had that kind of a look. So I say fuck it and went for it, she had a couple friends (one Asian girl and one Hispanic girl).

Thankfully I had a wingman with me who took her friends.

Me: So you get this all the time but where are you from?
Her: Uh California haha (in a really basic white girl voice)
Me: Uh like really? (trying to imitate bimbo voice)
Her: (laughing) like really!
Me: So what brings you here? Lemme guess, boring old work!
Her: No, actually, I am visiting
Me: For how long?
Her: I leave tomorrow night so just trying to enjoy it
Me: Well fuck, how many places have you been to?
Her: Well I went to (mainly Meatpacking District places)
Me: Oh so the tourist spots huh
Her: Yeah, I mean only visiting! (creating a bit of tension)
Me: And you haven't even had someone who has been here a while show you the spots where they actually serve you Moscow Mules in a copper cup
Her: Like what the fuck, they don't fucking do that here
Me: Yeah they do, they don't do that at touristy spots. BTW, where in California are you from?
Her: San Diego
Me: Such a chill place and probably the only city in California I liked to be honest with you

I initially think I might have shot myself in the foot but it was too early to propose going to a bar near my place that does serve Moscow Mules in a copper cup, plus I kinda dissed her state. I know what Chase says of a woman visiting town or a guy just visiting town, lots of easy sex!

Her: Wait, why don't you like the rest of California?
Me: Well I am originally from the Bay and os wanted to get out of there, in San Diego the people were so much nicer
Her: Yeah the Bay Area fucking sucks
Me: Hey watch it! (in a playful tone)
Her: (Puts finger on my face and pushes me back while having a seductive look to her)
Me: (Grab her hand and pull her closer)
Her: Touchy
Me: It's like I am following what you do, something about you San Diego
Her: Haha, my name is (name) thank you!
Me: Oh nice, mines is (name), okay we're done with the basics, are staying in this hotel?
Her: No! I am in (hotel somewhat close to where I am at)
Me: Have you been to (name of neighborhood)
Her: No but I have heard it is kind of like upscale
Me: I came dressed basic at this rooftop with no cover charge required, do I look like a upscale guy to you?
Her: I mean you seem kind of bougee
Me: Haha, bougee guys don't sleep in small bedrooms
Her: Sometimes they have no say
Me: I always have a fun, things can be fun in a small bedroom
Her: What are you trying to say?
Me: Well we get on bedroom talks, you think the bars in the area are upscale?
Her: I mean yeah, that's what I have heard
Me: From people who have lived there?
Her: No friends
Me: Yeah my friends say stuff too, I don't believe all of it, why don't you be the judge?
Her: My friends are with me and you're a stranger
Me: I will tell them my name, that way I won't be a stranger
Her: The fuck (laughing)
Me: No seriously, you want me to do this? Because it seems like they love my friend (looking in their direction as my wingman waved)
Her: Okay fine, just to check it out
Me: Yeah, and have a Moscow Mule in a copper cup?
Her: Stop making up stories!
Me: Sometimes fantasies come true

Literally all I remember from the dialogue that night, took a short Uber to my place where the bar is on the same block as where I live.

On the way in the Uber, we talk a bit and I escalate in the backseat with my arm around her. Sniff her a bit and ask her what she put on, she had a hand on my lap. We start making out a bit on our way, a lot more wild when her friends are not around. I decide that we should check the bar out for a Moscow Mule, one drink max. The bar is kind of a divey place that looks shitty on the outside. Joke with her and say "Upscale right?", she has a shocked wtf look on her face. We go inside and she plays along, the inside is actually really clean, it kind of fucks with your head. I already have social proof there, know bartenders on a first name basis.

Her: Wow, okay, what the fuck!
Me: Can't take everything at face value!

We sit down and chat for a bit, it is half full, usually the kind of bar people crash at and kind of an older crowd in a younger neighborhood. We get a Moscow Mule each, in a copper cup, she is sipping it while looking at me. She is ready to go now, we are close to each other talking a bit about whatever. I shift the focus to her tan and ask her how she spends in the California tanning bed, she says she was born that way and is Polish background. I tell her now we can talk about the bedroom, how my apartment might look nice until you realize you can barely fit two people into the bedroom. She brags about how in CA you get more space, I tell her I don't want space right now and we make out, she actually jumps on my lap and is really going hard with folks looking at us. This girl is good to go!

I pay for the drinks and take her to my apartment, it was funny paying for it with her on my lap kissing my neck.

We get to my apartment, piggyback ride style, run into a couple friends on the way but we keep going.

Get to my apartment itself, she is wowed at it, then we take the elevator up to my floor and I quickly get her to the bedroom.

Strip her down nude, no LMR, and start eating her out. She is crawling backwards against a wall and pushing her hands against my head as I keep eating her out. Now I am hard as fuck so I fuck her raw.

I'd love to go more into detail but it's about all I have. We fucked a bit next morning too, the weather made it so easy to stay in.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: LR: Fucking an Emily Ratajkowski lookalike, Moscow Mules, and Chase's wisdom

Ha, no other poster on here makes me as consistently envious as you do Oh Pry.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You been killin it too boy

Haha, cheers man. Wouldn't say I'm killing it yet but damn I'm so much better than I was a year and a half ago when I found this site!

>