LR  Love A Good Tip - Server Game

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Server Game

I now work at a well established restaurant company as a server. It's crazy looking back at some of my old FR's from developing "Server Game", in both my execution and how much better I am at my job now.

Serving a table of 2 recent college graduate girls, 1 rich french woman her husband. They're celebrating their daughter's graduation. Basically, I just do my thing, make some suggestions, and make the table have fun. I crack some jokes, give a couple friendly jabs about how they're pounding back the cocktails I had sent their way, and talk to my target (the graduate) about her new accomplishment. It was also her birthday. We both want to do similar things professionally, which I like - it also puts similarity right in the basket. This gave us a quick little moment in front of the table where we smiled at eachother and I felt a little pulse of connectivity.

If I had to break it down, I'd say I focused mainly on making little normal things that have to do with serving tables (getting their drinks, clearing their table, setting up their silverware, pouring their wine) more fun than usual!

Most places give you a, "Salmon." then drop their plate, or "I'll take that for you", then grab for their plate, "or 'vodka soda' " for the drink. Obviously, you can't be that cartoonish with EVERY table - you have to read table by table.

Setting down their drinks --> "okay, Ms. graduate.. careful with this one - I would hate to kick you out on your birthday"
Picking up their plates --> "well it looks like you liked it! (empty plate), don't forget to breath after inhaling that much food!"
Dropping the check --> "well guys, it's been an absolute pleasure (= I really wish you the best of luck going forward, and hope to see you guys again".

How much more magical is that?

In this case, I see a girl who just graduated buying 2+ drinks (clearly balling out on her dad's card, and likes to party), yet she's acting like an angel in front of mom and dad. So, when I decide to flirt with her, it just takes some charming of the father, and a few subtle hints in my facial expression or tonality while I'm talking to the girl I want to fuck.

After doing this for about an hour with different levels of chit chat (and remembering to never overload the girl or the table with attention, and to pace it out), the check is dropped.

Before they left, I asked them their plans later in the night. They had some party for my girl, Alice, after the dinner, and then they were going out. Jesus lol this girl loves to party! I told them to make sure she showed her parents a good time at the party, and to keep an eye on them in case they get too rowdy.

The dad is happy, and I see him slide the receipt to the daughter, just before they get up.

"no fuckin way..." I saw aloud.

I won the dad's approval.

The guy liked me enough to slide the check to his daughter, and to have her write down her number.

You gotta wonder...

Was he just cool enough to be like, "yea, this guy is legit. I'd let him plow my daughter.", or did my 'server personality' exude traits of a nicer guy who wouldn't be doing the dance of seduction with his daughter only a few days later?

Who knows. Oh well. Thanks bud!

Setting Up The Date

Setting up the date AFTER getting the number is arguably one of the hardest parts of Server game. A LOT of girls only leave their number because they were there with their friends being bad, and are joking and giggling - so they decide to leave their number with no actual intention of fucking the guy. Or maybe they did, but ASD kicked in later on.

I've tried texting straight to business, texting with too little investment (I'm the prize overreach), using really robotic texts.

You gotta show your personality. It's gotta be nice, a little flirty (not too much because you'll come off like a fuckboy who just gets tons of numbers and fucks bitches), outcome independent, and lead to a date.

I message her a few hours later,
Me: helloo Alice.. this is Hue from [restaurant]. how's your birthday party going? (=
Her: hey Hue :) it's basically just starting but it's good so far!!
Me: niiice.. I just finished my shift and am on my way to a margarita, you said you're headed out after?

Next day

Her: Omg I'm sorry I was so drunk last night and just saw this
Her: Wish I would've seen this! We're u at last night?
Me: *laughing emoji* I totally understand
Me: I grabbed a few with some old co-workers. sounds like your friends made sure you had a good time?
Her: Haha yeah they did. We had a lot of fun and now I'm sad college is over :/
Me: haha Alice don't let that getcha down, as far as I see it you and everyone else are just getting started (;
Her: Lol I know so gotta suck it up. I am definitely excited for a change tho :)
Me: lol there we go ;P
Me: we should finish celebrating for you sometime. the way you were pounding [drink]s I'd like to see if you can keep up with me
Her: I think you might be surprised (;
Me: good haha I love people who are full of surprises (;
Me: let's share one of those lil mule pitchers at [bar]. when's a time you're free?
Her: Lol I'm down! I'm free pretty much all week
Me: my best is tonight since I'm off, and then I'm first cut tomorrow. either work for you? after that I'm pretty busy (=
Her: Tomorrow would be better for me if that's cool? My friends wanna go somewhere together tonight before they all leave :/
Me: all good, I've got an old friend to catch up with tn. not sure what time I'll be off exactly, but should be around 9-10
Her: Okay cool, sounds good. Just let me know when and I can come meet ya :)
Me: sounds great (= have fun with ya ladies tonight Alice

Next day

Her: Still on for tonight?
Me: yes. just got cut (=
Her: Cool:) So like now?
Me: meet at [bar] at 10
Her: Sounds good
Her: Almost here are you inside?
Me: ahh my bad
Me: I've got like 2 more things to do I'm really sorry
Me: still at [restaurant]
Me: will be there in like 15 I'm finishing up
Her: It's cool! Do you think another time would be better
Her: Ok do u think you'll be there by 10:30? I stopped to get a drink at my cousins place lol
Me: that's perfect
Her: Text me when you're there
Me: on my way now
Her: Ok sorry just saw this I'm on way way
Her: I'm here @ bar
Me: walkin in

Almost lost it because they held me an extra hour. Notice how I send 4 texts apologizing to let her know I do in fact care, but then follow that with single, super low investment texts just for logistics.

Drinks - Easy Flowing

I see her at the bar. She's skinny, brunette, with a cute round little ass and a naturally pretty face, sitting in a chair waiting for me. I walk in wearing a red flannel and jeans, fresh off my shift. I sit down and say it's great to see her and complain a bit about how late my new job is keeping me.

She seems a little nervous off the bat and is fixing her hair. I've been having this effect on girls more and more lately!

Time to lead, then. I say let's sit out on the patio, and we find a nice spot. There we shoot the shit and ask some basic questions. I mention how I used to work somewhere else, and she's best friends with one of my old coworkers. This is good and bad.

It's good because that establishes social proof for me immediately, and it gives me an immediate idea of what kind of girl she actually is. You are who you hang out with, after all. I already knew she was a party chick, but now I know that she's in the company of girls who do blow, and one of which has taken part in a foursome. Where she falls on the spectrum, I'm not entirely sure, precisely.

It's bad because that means she might feel slutty for fucking me, since I know her friends and her friends know me. Or, the fact that I tried to fuck one of her friends, this one drunked night. I decide that I'll have to exude that I'm FRIENDS with the girls she's hanging out with (no jealousy plotlines) and that I know at least one of the girls well enough for her to imagine that her friends would approve of me.

I was somewhat recently in the city where her friend lives for a concert. They have a branch of the bar I used to work at there, so I thought I would check it out! When I went in I saw Alice's friend (my old coworker), completely by chance. However, given the circumstance, I give her this frame.

"Yea I was just in [city] for the [artist] concert. I visited [friend] at the [bar] there". (sorry for all the anonymity stuff)

I'm technically not lying lol.

Marketing my information is what I'm doing though. If I know the girl well enough to take time out of my trip to visit her, we must be decently close and see eachother in a good light. At least, this is how she'll receive it, emotionally. She smiles.

After this gay guys hitting on me somehow comes up since I was one of the only straight people at my old bar. I tell her I loved the feminine energy of the bar (loverish frame).

I tell her the story of the guy who I thought was just my friend but I later found out was slowly trying to get into my pants (as well as a rumor circulating that we were fucking) and the difference I observed in more aggressive guys who I simply reject and it's over as opposed to someone who's more in the friendzone.

I know this sounds weird, but this is preselection.

Yes, gay guys wanting to fuck you looks good for girls.

Because gay guys are girls with dicks.

I can see the dots connecting in her head about the story, and I personally see this as one that says I'm socially aware to some degree, open minded enough to still hang out with gay dudes some of the time, and easy enough to write off talking about preselection as a funny story coming from a straight guy. At the end I also say, "but hey haha this is just me humble bragging about gay guys thinking I'm hot - enough about that".

I'm owning the humble brag, because that's exactly what I was doing haha.

She laughs and gives me a little punch and says yea, stop it :)

Very good sign.

Shortly after this she tells me a story of hers about how she recently had to be in a wheelchair for months because of a growth in her tibia she survived. I show my compassion for going through such a serious surgery, and then make it light again by painting the picture of her partying in a wheelchair lol. I was using touch now, which she liked.

After this I move us inside to split the pitcher, like we decided.

I set us up so she's facing me, so I can create tension and touch withdrawal. Also I want her to look at my face since (here comes the narcissism, everyone) my face is my most attractive attribute. I'm great with facial expressions and talking with my hands / looking way in an attractive way. Yes I practiced in the mirror with some of this, and no I'm not American psycho (yet).

We drink our pitcher and talk some more. I end up talking maybe a little too much about myself (some ideas I have going for a blog), but mainly my epiphanies with my recent vacation. About how in the states we have so many mental barriers in our way that people have to move around in order to see the person there in front of them, full and ready to connect with. That we all have the easy ability to do so, but the barriers hold us back. Other parts of the world, this didn't seem to be as much of a problem.

She tells me that deep down she's kind of a judgemental bitch. I tell her that so is everyone, and use some elements of "The Shadow" idea in talking to her - that everyone is good and bad and we must accept both. She switches into a little bit more of a bitchy attitude after this.

I also on the spot make up the "What People Want" gambit, which is in my last journal post and will eventually become a post-post as soon as I make a final, polished, tried and tested version of it. This felt like a "Flow State" kind of thing, because I was going off the top of my head, but also respecting some of the philosophies of women - plus I was being myself and being honest. I felt natural as fuck.

Anyways, she agrees with my 3 things that people want (big dreams in success, human connection, and getting the shit fucked out of you). I also say there's a spectrum to getting fucked, that some people like vanilla bullshit and some like hardcore bdsm, choking and all that. She's excited across the table, I can tell.

I say we should go somewhere else, once we finish our pitcher. She makes a disappointed look and says it's getting late and she has to babysit tomorrow. She mulls it over, and asks where we would go. I tell her give me a sec and I think of something, and she goes to use the bathroom.

My gut feeling says I have to pull her home right now, even though my brain said move her to another spot. I tell my brain to shut the fuck up and once we walk out of the bar invite her home. The rest of the seduction was token resistance.

Shit Tests

I propose that we have this margarita wine mix and my house, and ask if she's ever had margarita wine. She says that sounds fun, but she has to get up early so she isn't sure. I say that we can uber to my house, I'll walk her home after she comes in for one drink. There's a bit of a back and forth, but I'm completely warm and friendly with how I'm persisting, and she eventually agrees. I also have 2% on my phone to call the uber with, and I think she was nudged by that to say fuck it and do it (which I don't like, it's less wholesome).

Remaining warm and friendly for the persistance is huge though. My face was literally like this (= most of the time. I genuinely wanted to keep having fun with her. None of ANY of this felt like effort, and conversation went super easy the entire time. Plus I know that she wants to get fucked, so, I was helping guide her along that path.

In the uber however, she shit tests me by saying, "okay so now you're gonna redirect it to my house and drop me off? yea?" with a neutral tone and kinda a bitchy face. This was a little hard for me, since now I feel pressure of the uber, as well as her - even though she just agreed to come home and said she wanted to. This wasn't the plan when we got in the uber, so I smile and say no, I'm walking you home, plus I don't think we can redirect the location on the uber. She says no, you can redirect it.

I actually don't think you can(?) so I wonder if this was all a shit test or if I'm just misinformed. Gonna have to check on that for clarity.

Again I persist with the plan, and then change the subject to how much I owe her for the pitcher. She pauses and then tells me. The rest of the ride the uber and us joke, and all is well.

We get to my apartment and sit on my couch. I make fun of my tiny ass apartment, my small tv, and my tiny loveseat. I put on youtube for music, and she gives me shit instead of having a nice speaker to put shit on. I just laugh at her and say I like the youtube part. (I do have a speaker, but telling her that would be qualifying, submitting, and overall silly - she's just testing me by poking at a minor thing seeing if I'll react).

At some point,
Her: You're so cocky
Me: *devilish grin* Yea, and you like it
Her: Yea, that's early on what I kind of picked up on
Me: Is that so?
Her: Yea *sexy smile*
Me: So you like that I go for what I want, when I want it?
Her: *smile grows slowly, eyes show her getting turned on* Yea
Me: *manhandle kiss*

I back off and say she's a pretty good kisser (cheesy on my part). She says, "yea it was okay" like a sassy bitch lol.

We go back to watching a video and I have her turn a song she likes on. Pretty soon we're making out again, and she gets on top of me without me doing anything. Yea, she wants to fuck. Shortly after I say "don't you just love this little couch?" and she says she does, but then I pick her up and move her to my bed and say "I actually hate it" and she starts laughing. I lay her down and start kissing her and her neck. She goes for my dick, so I know she for sure wants to fuck.

A few times she says that she has to go, with a sassy smile, so I know it's just a shit test. I basically keep talking to her and keep taking her clothes and my clothes off.

Her: And now your shirts off
Me: *unhooks bra* And now your tits are out

This continues until I'm on top of her with just our jeans (hers unzipped) on and she does a final shit test and says that I just want to fuck her, and I do what Hector told me to do in a call. I own it and ask who wouldn't want to fuck her, while grabbing into her with good eye contact (hope I'm allowed to share that man - if not my bad).

I say that I want nothing more than to fuck her brains out until she cums 40 times on my dick, then laugh at myself and say okay fine 40 is a bit high (this might fuck me later - we'll see if she texts back).

She says "alright fine, but I'm gonna just lay here like a pillow - I'm really tired".

Lol what bitch.

I say "fine, I'll fuck your brains out this time, and next time I want to see you riding this dick like a champ". She smiles and says okay. This - I don't know if it was the best way to go. Agreeing to let her just sit there and have me fuck her might be giving her too much power, but eh.

I finger her a little bit and then just say fuck it and put it in. My foreplay was good, but not great. I start fucking her and oh my lord is her pussy fantastic. It's got those walls that just totally suck on your cock - unfair lol. Her eyes roll back in her head when I put my cock in. She had really good eye contact after that. After a few minutes I start talking dirty a slight bit. We both laugh while I'm fucking her - which, is good we're so comfortable, but bad for what happens next.

A Little Disappointing

Switch to legs above her head adapted missionary while choking her a bit and bust in like 30 seconds of that position. I laugh it off and say "okay, firsts one's for me, second one's for you". She says she takes it like a compliment. We spoon and joke a little bit more, but she's a bit distant after that.

As if I failed one of her tests.

Or maybe it's because the sex was mediocre on my part. Had she stayed for round 2 I would have given her a great time.

Too bad though. I have done a lot better in bed. And the whole seduction felt so easy and natural with her.. I would like to see her again.

I do my best to provide good emotions verbally and physically. We kiss some more, I stand behind her with my dick on her ass once she's dressed and see her out. She seemed happy, but like I said distant. I can't tell if it's a facade or something more. Definitely left me wondering.

I shoot her a "had a great time" text and no answer on Thursday.

Today I texted her asking how her weekend trip was to persist. We'll see where it goes!

Conclusion

I felt like the ease with which I seduced her from point A - Z was pretty huge for me, because it didn't really feel like work. Even the psychological navigation I was doing / framing were more fun than work - so I think I'm getting closer to that point of having internalized a lot of ideas and philosophies into my worldview - which makes the remainder (not all, though) of gaming woman I meet about technical aspects and continuing to increase my value as a lover and a man.

Let's hope I get a second roll with her, she was very cool. If not, best of wishes darling! (=

Cheers.

>