LR  her screams did not sound indian

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
we had made plans for her to come over friday night for a “booty massage.” but friday rolls around and shes MIA.

the next day i follow up with her to reschedule. she answers right away and says shes able to come over after midnight. which is way past my bedtime. but i dont care.

i meet her on the street and immediately hear an accent. turns out shes indian. im surprised. from her tinder pics, i would have guessed she was some white chick.

we go into my room. she gives me bedroom eyes and exposes her neck to me pretty quickly. we start making out and the good news is that I’m not experiencing problems getting it up :)

we get our pants off quickly and get straight into fucking without even taking any other clothing off. initially, the sex is pretty shitty. i get discouraged and start fingering her.

however after that, i fuck her in adapted missionary and some magic starts to happen. she climaxes a few times, just as hard as she did when i fingered her. all disappointment in the air is gone. overall this is a first, prior to this girls were never climaxing when i fucked them. and if they did it was pretty weak.

anyways, this girl is ridiculously loud and the noises are unexplainable. shes whimpering, whining, screaming, and moaning all at the same time. these sounds do not have an indian accent to them. my roommates and her friends come home in the middle of this and im worried they think someone is getting murdered in my room.

afterwards, we're cuddling and she says this:

girl: im drained. how did you do all that? no ones ever done that to me before!
she stays the night. we fuck a bit the next morning and then she leaves. im so exhausted that i have to flake on 2 other different girls that had agreed to come over to my place that day. sucks, i was hoping for a triple play

>