LR  Fucking Wonder Woman and a night to remember

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
After months of being spoiled by dating apps, social circle, and social media game, I decided to put in the work to get back into doing cold approach. Took a walk around NYC a week ago, weather being questionable as we got into the summer, and I had my decent share of rejections. I have been trying to get back into it for weeks, it's been kind of awkward. After a few, I started getting numbers. I read an old article for openers and I was good to go after that.

One girl I approached was near the West Village area at a coffee/organic food joint. She had the Wonder Woman look, looking almost like the woman who played her.

Me: Hey quick question, I need your help with something.
Her: Huh? (plain face)
Me: As a woman, what do you like a random guy you do not even know to say when he talks to you out of the blue?
Her: Uh, I don't know (laughs)
Me: Uh, I don't know (laugh back)
Her: (laugh harder)
Me: (name), nice to meet you
Her: (name and smiles)

Our time to order comes up and we order our food but I am talking with her a bit more, ask here what brings her to NYC. Tells me she is from Vermont but staying for work, I tell her where I am from. We talk about where we are living at and I ask her what she has coming up for the next day, she tells me she has yoga class in the morning and that is it. I tell her about some nice spots she needs to check out with me and where I am over at.

Exchange digits, she seems into, and I text her then and there to make sure I have a legit number.

The next day comes, around afternoon I text her and do not hear anything for another two hours. Well fuck, that sucks but I stick to my guns and don't text her again. Go for a workout, thankfully we have a nice gym downstairs that comes with my apartment. Did bench press, triceps, dips, and mainly worked the chest and triceps. Came home to make myself a healthy meal around 7 and then I realized I had not checked my phone, had a missed call. Who the fuck still calls?

It had been half an hour old so I call her back, she picks up and by the voice I can tell she is DTF, it was that sexy flirty voice. I tell her we should meet up in a few hours at a nice rooftop bar, she is down with it. I finish my meal and am as hard a rock, somehow a mixture of eating right and lifting hard makes you horny as fuck. Now I spend the time checking emailing and avoiding the temptation to fap.

Taking her out.

Told her to meet me on my block and about a few minutes later she did, she was dressed kind of skimpy and wore a white tanktop due to it being a bit hot outside. We head out to the rooftop and talk along the way, mainly about how life is like where she is at. Now I put my arm around her waist, no resistance at all. We get to the place and the line is shorter than normal. We chat a bit, finally arrive upstairs with nice couches to sit on and I get us drinks.

Tell her first one is on me, she smiles and has it. We are chatting a bit about our crazy stories, I tell her about scaring a coworker who was leaving a voicemail and the coworkers screaming while the voicemail was going on. We had a nice laugh after all that and she tells me life at her work, she works as a consultant and I ask her if she is ever around the city, she tells me the work has her traveling a lot.

At one point she has her leg on my lap as we are close to each other, our faces touching now. I tell her she looks like Wonder Woman, she laughs, but then I ask if she can fight like Wonder Woman and she playfully shoves me while laughing. I see her eyes, she is smiling, and I go in for the kiss. I have not been so turned out in a long fucking time from a woman, this girl was something else.

I get one more drink and she goes to the bar with me, she gets a drink and I get one myself.

Me: Fancy!
Her: Basic!

LOL, I had got a Vodka Soda and she got a fancy cocktail. Come to find, a group of broish guys took our spot where we were sitting at. I see an open spot nearby with a skyscraper view of the city. We see the city and talk a bit about life.

Her: Years ago I would not have seen myself being in this city
Me: Why? Too crazy of a city for you?
Her: No, I did not think I could handle the fast pace
Me: What kind of place are you from?
Her: A smaller city where things are more tame
Me: Well, you're young, you need the time of your life to experiment and challenge yourself (pulling her closer to me)
Her: Yes I do but I do not know how long I can handle it (she is kicking her legs around a bit and I notice her lower body almost shaking)
Me: Well, you'll know when you can, but tonight is not that night (we start making out)

I feel the tension, her body is begging me to take her home. Now I try to close.

Me: How would you feel about a bedroom that was small but really clean, luxurious and well furnished?
Her: I mean how small?
Me: Like you can fit a bed and a table in there, that is it.
Her: I mean, is that your situation?
Me: Yeah, the cost of living in Manhattan right? But it's pretty
Her: Lemme see pics
Me: (show her the pics)
Her: It's not that small, you're spoiled
Me: No, it is, I can barely find space to do pushups
Her: That's a lie
Me: Okay, I'll prove you wrong right now
Her: That's not why you're taking me there (laughing)
Me: It's not (laughing back)

She laughs while grabbing my hand and going home with me.

Back to my place, time to close the deal.

I take her back to my apartment, she is wowed at how fancy it looks and says I am a whiner. Cannot believe I have a gym and swimming pool in it, tells me I am spoiled. We go to my floor and arrive.

I don't immediately strip her down, I grab her by the hand and take her to my bedroom, throwing her on the bed. She looks up, licks her lips, and puts her hand on her crotch. I get on her and start sniffing and kissing her crotch which makes her kick her long legs around. Quickly I start pulling down her pants, she has her legs high in the air and now I see nothing but slim white panties that don't even cover most of her pussy.

Me: A bit of scruff on ya! (pulling her panties aside and eating her out)

Now I see her moaning a bit, had my arms around her skinny body to keep her in place but she tried pushing down on my head. I slapped her arms away and then used my free arm to still coil around her body and keep her in place.

After eating that pussy for a few and having her kick her legs around in pleasure I take off her top and strip down naked myself, she has her panties on.

Me: Keeping them on?
Her: Not getting me naked that easily

I get behind her back in a cuddling position, start sucking on her nipples, biting her shoulders, and even licking her shaved armpits while occasionally kissing her neck. Stuff my hand inside of her panties and finger her, my cock rubbing against her inner thighs. Her body keeps vibrating hard now, lower body grinding against me but I keep doing what I am doing. Now she snaps, letting out louder moans and deeper breaths, trying to shove my hand away from fingering her pussy.

Me: Cute, trying to be tough you feisty thing (kissing her behind the ears and licking her face)
Her: Fuck!
Me: Come here cutie (kissing her cheeks and neck)
Her: Fucking shit (really trying to get my hand out of her panties)
Me: You can take em off if you want (pulling my hand out)
Her: FUCK! (pulling them down)
Me: This is going to be so fun (taking her panties off and whiffing them)
Her: Dammit! (violently slapping her pussy)

I eat her out some more, she is moaning loud as fuck right now, especially when I suck on that pussy. Still having my arms around her body, I shove her more to the middle of the bed and stop eating her out.

Me: Come on beautiful (stroking my cock while being over her)
Her: Fuck (puts her foot against my face)
Me: (shove her foot in my mouth)
Her: There's no winning with you! (shouting while taking a deep breath)
Me: Nope! Now get over here!

I pull her up and get her on her knees, grab those cheeks, and fuck it doggystyle. So ready to go too having worked out earlier in the day, like 30 seconds in she was going from moaning to almost screaming a bit. She was spent and dropped down so I took her back and fucked her while having my arms around her breast, literally laying on top of her and kissing her. Her head was bouncing around a bit and she was almost disoriented now so after a minute, I came on her belly and she rubbed my cum over it. Went to sleep with her, tightly cuddled, and spent the next morning fucking. She rode me too and I playfully teased her saying "ride that horse Wonder Woman!".

Fun morning, she napped a bit and heading out in the afternoon, had to travel the following week.

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Very fun read Oh Pry. Love your method of turning every little thing she does into a win for you. No such thing as resistance with that frame, just silly, cute girls for some reason playing a game they have no chance at winning. Your cocky little comments like "this is gonna be so fun" are an inspiration:) Think we have very similar styles.

Keep it up brotha! Almost at 100 lays since joining GC it looks like.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Ambiance said:
Very fun read Oh Pry. Love your method of turning every little thing she does into a win for you. No such thing as resistance with that frame, just silly, cute girls for some reason playing a game they have no chance at winning. Your cocky little comments like "this is gonna be so fun" are an inspiration:) Think we have very similar styles.

Keep it up brotha! Almost at 100 lays since joining GC it looks like.

Actually already made it past 100

>