LR  Will you go to the dance with me?

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

This past week I made an OR about asking a girl to go to my school formal with me. Since I wanted to remove the pressure of having sex the night of the dance, I decided to ask her to hang out several days prior. It wound up being tonight and I got the lay.

Additionally, once in my bedroom she put up a lot of resistance, so it was a test of my persistence and frame control to blast through that. After I got through it turned out that she was very kinky and I hope we do a lot of sexual exploration together. Without further ado...

Setting up the meet

So this girl who agreed to go to our school formal with me lives in my building. Thus, my entire plan was to eventually get her back to my place.

I started out texting her on Facebook, but I was actually making mistakes and I felt the momentum dwindling. In order to shift things towards positive momentum, I wanted to call her on the phone:

Me: can you talk on the phone?
Her: when right now?
Me: hah yea
Her: I can in like 30??
Me: no thats not good enough. jk thats fine :)
Her: lol ok im up. sorry I was napping. do you need my number? lol im confused
Me: hahahaha yes please :)
Her: [number]
Me: ready?
Her: yeah

We flirted and I deep dived her to build some rapport. I also figured that one way to redeem my mistakes was to show her that I could move the seduction forward. Therefore, I asked her to hang out at my place in a couple of days [tonight].

If you look in my OR (https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20517) you see that during my pull she was being too logical with me: asking what we are going to do at my place. I responded by saying "have a drink and play it from there". She agreed but I knew she was being hesitant and still had her anti-slut defensive guard up.

The day of our proposed meet I texted her on the number that I now had:

Me: hey! when are you free today?
Her: heyyy later-ish? like 8:30?
Me: okay, just don't spike the tequila
Her: What. lol.
Me: you ready?
Her: haha yes what are we doing? at a friends right now.
Me: haha so logical! listening to music!
Her: What apartment are you?
Me: [my address]
Her: walking up lol

The Seduction

When she got to my apartment she was dressed in a sexy black strapless top with jeans. She is a cute Latina girl from California who has died her hair partially blonde.

I welcome her in and she goes straight for my room, which is across from the front door. She starts admiring my view and getting comfortable. I ask her to take her shoes off and she obliges.

I have some deep house music playing and we sit on my couch in my room and talk about how we both like that music. Theres some light kino and we agree to take a shot of the vodka that I have on my dresser. She tells me that she likes going to concerts and "is more wild than you think".

I go in for a quick kiss just to get the ball rolling and I get no resistance. I resume conversation as normal. We talk more about music and she gets up from the couch to look out my window. I follow her over and pull her in for a kiss, but she pulls away.

She says that she needs to talk with me more because she barely knows me. Im happy to do this because Im going to the formal with her in a few days so I actually do want to get to know her.

We eventually talk while sitting on my bed and she's giving me some pretty strong "fuck me" eyes. I decide to tease her by almost kissing her, but then pull away while saying "I shouldn't...." She gets super frustrated and punches me in the ribs lol.

I pretend to be naive about it, and resume conversation per usual. Eventually we start making out and I get on top of her. She rolls on top of me and starts grinding on me while making out and I can tell that her preference is on top.... uh oh, got a freak ;)

However, I go to unbutton her pants and she says:

Her: no I physically can't tonight
Me: oh its that time of the month?
Her: yeah
Me: you know I love that.
Her: what???
Me: yeah its the best
Her: why?
Me: idk, its just the best

She's giving me some token "I told him I didn't want sex but it just happened anyway" resistance. I persist several more times but she's actually not budging. I actually start to get frustrated and she notices. I tell her Im just a serious guy and most of the time I dont like to joke around.

We agree on watching a movie in my bed, and she says I better not get tired. A couple minutes into the movie I think "fuck it, im not having this super hot chick in my bed and not fucking her." I throw her on her back and take her shirt off as we're making out.

I see that she has pierced nipples and I make sure to suck on them while telling her how sexy I think they are. I eventually get to her jeans again....

This time though, I literally just power through her resistance with brute force and take them off whether she likes it or not. Strangely enough though she starts helping me take them off while telling me no, lol.

I have her completely naked and start eating her out. Afterwards, we have sex but I cant finish since Ive been really stressed at work lately. She's really tight though so I know future sessions will be great.

Pillow talk

I recently read a GC article about how to get girls to be more adventurous during sex, and just having a crazier sex life overall.

We get on the topic of sexual fantasies, and I start to tell her some of mine such as bondage, threesomes, etc. I tell her that Ive never had a threesome and she goes "really???" I say "yeah, but I want to!"

She tells me about the threesomes she's had with her guy friend and his girlfriend. I tell her thats sexy and give positive reinforcement throughout. She then tells me how she loves anal, but Ive never tried it. I then flip her over and start giving her a rim job, lol. She loves it.

After that its pretty late and we're falling asleep on my bed. She leaves to go down to her apartment several floors down.

Overall I persisted through her token LMR and had sex with a pretty hot girl whom ill be going to my school formal with in a few days. Not a bad sitch ;)

Cheers,

BigS

>