Girl from work

rathburn85

Rookie
Rookie
I am trying to figure out, if this girl that I work with is attracted to me or not

The backstory is we have known each other roughly 2 years. There were times we were teamed up doing the same thing, this is a
10 hour shift so there have been a lot of days where we would spend a lot of time together.

She has a boyfriend and I am dating someone as well, although I will admit I do have a crush on my coworker.

We are good friends and everytime she sees me walking by she will wave or say hi, which i just contribute to us being good friends. However sometimes I wonder if she has some type of attraction to me or its just because we are good friends. For example, sometimes when i am walking by at work and she says hi, she will talk or ask my opinion about something, not all the time but sometimes. When we had the same work schedule she would sometimes ask if I am taking the bus and would wait sometimes by my locker or at the bus stop looking for me. That was until, I changed my schedule and left work 30 minutes later than her but even the first week, she waited after work one day for me, 30 minutes after her shift. She did this until she was getting home really late and had to stop lol.

Again when I think about it, I just think of it as being good friends but then sometimes when we pass other at work, or even working together she will mimmick my body movements, like a little kid or sister would, or sometimes if we are joking around she will play hit me. There has even been a time once or twice while we were talking she would touch my arm.

I was joking around once and I was rubbing her back mimicking somebody and about an hour later she does the same thing to me rubbing my back.

She even made a comment to me once, that she wished she had my skin complexion, we are both light skinned, im probably a shade tanner than her though. She will tell me if I have something on my hair or face. She has told me that she only cares about a few people at work and I was one of them because I don't pass any boundaries with her or anything, and she refers to me as Fam/Frannd a lot.

But heres the thing, the boyfriend she has right now, she has only been with a year who lives thousands of miles away. She had a boyfriend a couple months before and when we got closer in our friendship she would tell me about him, like where he worked, and about his family, stuff they were planning for christmas and the future, troubles with his EX as he had some kids with her and she would cause problems. What is weird about all of this is that
several months later they broke up..it was pretty bad, he was caught cheating and sleeping

with all kinds of people. Now when this happened there were other people at work she told

all of this to but never really came to me about it whick I thought was weird. I found about it through here say from other coworkers. There are other friends at work shes just as close to or even a little closer to than me and she had a good talk with them which is cool but i found it weird that even people she was not nearly as close with or talk to she told them about it. Even when I would talk to her she was very vauge about the whole thing, and just
referred to her new boyfriend as just a friend for several weeks to me and shes going to visit that lives in Kansas to see him.

It really wasnt until a few months ago when she was reflecting back on the relationship she really went into details with me about her ex boyfriend. Is that normal for a girl you are really good friends with to be so vauge about her past breakup for almost year before really going into detail even though she did with people she was less close to or didnt talk to as much?

I know just last week I was talking to her and she has a friend that was working right next to her at another station when I am
leaving out of the corner of my eye i see her friend look up from what she was doing and look at me. It actually happened more than once the next day the same friend of hers sees me walking by again and out of the corner of my eye i can see she is looking at me. So maybe I am reading too much into it, but do you think its possible my friend has some type of attraction to me? Like I said Im just confused by some of it
Maybe I am reading too much into it.

>