FR-: Highfalutin Hottie, Pt. 2

itsbobbybitch

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys, here's my first field report. It's a bit long, but I'd very much appreciate any feedback.

Overview

We had a date scheduled for 12:45; I was running a bit late, and I texted her to let her know I’d be getting there at 1. She hits me back saying ok, but she had to leave at 1:45 for work. This was news to me, and it was a problem. I was gunning for sex; my plan was to get tea with her, then take her to the top of the roof of one of my school’s buildings and fuck her there or take her to the roof, walk her back to her house, and then fuck there. I originally had even more options at my disposal, but now with this limited time window I’d have no logistics from which to make moves from. With me running late we had only 45 minutes to make the date happen, and with her house being about a 20 minute walk away and her job but a few buildings away, there’d be no way to justify leaving the area we were in. The date would go on; I was already on my way there and I wouldn’t see her again for a while, as she’s going out of state for a few weeks. I figured I’d use this time to set a strong frame rather than to risk her attraction expiring.

I get there, she greets me warmly. I take 5 minutes to head to the bathroom to put back in my nose piercing that fell out (very necessary) and then I direct her out of the bakery, telling her I’d like to walk around for a bit. She says okay, but she has to stay within a few blocks because she has work in a bit. I agree, and we get to moving.

We’re walking, and she turns to me and says, “I know this doesn’t have much to do with what we’re doing right now, but what are your thoughts on the nature of capitalism?” Haha, seriously? I had little desire to talk about such things at that moment, especially with a girl I was trying to smash. I humor her though, with the caveat that I was fairly ignorant on the subject so I could only give her a basic answer. Seemingly satisfied at my response, she then tells me about her dreams of worldwide socioeconomic revolution. I’m listening, as I can tell this is important to her, but of course I’m not hanging off her every word. She picks up on my vibe and tells me that she asked because she was interested in what I had to say, and she hoped that maybe I could fit in her dream somehow.

“Maybe. For today I figured I’d just stare into your eyes or something like that :)

She giggles. We then go on to have a conversation in which she essentially deep-dives me. The conversation is okay, but there’s an issue. As you may have suspected, she’s arrogant and very pretentious, and she speaks insists on speaking in this very florid, highfalutin manner that makes it needlessly difficult to understand what she’s saying. And guys, I’m no dumbass. I study philosophy at one of the highest ranked universities in the both the nation and the world, and even notwithstanding those credentials, I’m widely regarded as a pretty smart guy. Still, with all the wordplay going on I’m having trouble keeping up, and my efforts to move the convo away from this pseudo-intellectual bullshit to a more emotional plane aren't quite holding up.

So eventually, I try something different. Remembering that I’m out here to fuck pussies and not minds, I move into kiss her. She turns her head, saying “not on the lips!” I’m still take everything I can though, landing on her cheek. I hold there for a second or so before letting her go. She grabs my hands, looks me in the eye, and true to form, asks me in the most long-winded way possible to be totally honest about what I want from her as she doesn’t want to waste my time. Aww, what a sweetheart! I tell her straight up that I’m not looking for a relationship of the monogamous kind, and that I want to fuck her. She then goes onto tell me many things about what she wants, including but not limited to:

- She’s not looking for a relationship, and is glad that I am not either
- She’s open to the idea of polyamory but she knows she wouldn’t really like it because she’d get jealous
- She doesn’t get attached; she can hold hands (she holds mine throughout the date), kiss, fuck, and leave me without a second thought the next day
- She likes me, she thinks I am cute, she digs my aesthetic, she loves the warmth of my kisses, she likes my mind and the fact that I am a good listener
- Being 24 (2 years my senior), she’s already been through her lustful phase; she can only kiss and fuck someone who she knows appreciates her mind
- She wants to be friends, for reasons I cannot understand (reasons she clearly doesn’t either) given that she’s doing her absolute best to emulate my lamest philosophy professors

A lot to unpack there, but it seems relatively straightforward, no? Well, it certainly wasn’t in that moment, given that I had to process all of her female bs (which is already hopelessly indecipherable to the average male) through her needlessly verbose pseudo-intellectual monologues. Like damn bitch! Shut up, eat this dhick, no need for talkin’ if you eatin’ that shit ayyyyeeee!

Anyhow, I sat there, tongue-tied as a motherfucker, hopelessly stumped trying to make sense out of something that wasn’t sensible to begin with. I wasted about 15 minutes on this futile effort, going back and forth with her trying to figure out what she is trying to say, getting nowhere because in addition to her herself not knowing what she is trying to say she refuses to communicate like a normal person. Eventually, she pulls out her phone and checks the time - she’s got 5 minutes before she needs to be at work. Ok then. We get up to leave, and I tell her that I will walk her to work. She tells me I don’t have to but I cooly insist. Glad I did; I don’t remember what I said that does the trick, but she finally lets on that the reason behind her resistance was due to some guy hurting her (wooowwwww really??). Apparently he tried to impregnate her without her consent? Hence her need for us to “be friends” so she could “figure out my values” and all that other shit.

We’re at the back door of her office building now. I move to kiss her goodbye, except this time when she turns her cheek I manhandle her and go straight for her neck. I get in my kiss but she scurries away out of my arms and runs behind me to the door; however, looking back I see her staring at me with a sheepish smile. I bid her farewell and then I walk away, all the while shaking my head wondering what the fuck just happened.

Analysis

Okey, there’s a few things going on here.

I like her, and I’m trying to pipe. She likes me, but is somewhat resistant to the idea of quick sex. She needs reassurance that my interest in her goes beyond just sex, something that she herself stated outright, albeit in her very pretentious and convoluted manner of speaking… Anyhow, her efforts to try and take control of the seduction and box me into the friendzone as best she can is her way of making sure my interest in her is genuine. She’s trying to dress it up as her “loving herself” and whatnot, but it’s the same shit, just a different day. That whole “friendzone him to see if he’ll stick around” is one of the oldest tricks in the female playbook.

I could process all of this only after the date was over and I had some time to reflect on what she was trying to say, but I only struggled in the first place because I initially took what she was saying at face value. I was a bit too empathetic, and in trying to understand what she was saying and where she was coming from I forgot to step back and look at the bigger picture. Fuck the bullshit - she likes me, so wtf was her problem? What is her specific objection?

I finally managed to catch on, but it took me way too long to do so.

Summary / Parting Thoughts

I was annoyed at first, but in hindsight her pretentiousness is actually hella funny LMAO. This was fantastic practice in dealing with frame; indeed, I haven’t struggled with frame control this much since I’ve last talked to (HB8) and (HB8) (both of whom are cute little Asian girls who are fiercely devout to their Lord and savior, Jesus Christ).

One of two things can happen from this point onward. I see her again, or I don’t. In any case, my life is better for her having been in it, no matter how brief it may have been. I learned a few things, and whether I run into the same issues again in the future will depend only on whether I heed to those lessons or not.

UPDATE: She texted me back. Her response was very long and very convoluted. I don’t know why I expected otherwise (lmao). I have half a mind just to upload the text so you guys can read it yourselves… it basically says “I like you, I’m comfortable with you trying to fuck me, but I need more than sex. Sorry for the inconvenience, I appreciate your patience.”

Not optimal, but given her level of investment - given that she went through the trouble of texting me 3 paragraphs of her overly wordy, pseudo-intellectual bs instead of just ignoring me or dismissing me - it’s safe to say I still have a chance at bringing this back. We’ll see.

Tl;dr: highfalutin girl does her best to (unsuccessfully) mindfuck me into the darkest depths of the friendzone.

>