FR  heavy flirting w/ inexperienced tinder girl

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
it was a rocky start. initially she was very grumpy and bitchy with me, putting me down and stuff. mixed in there were a few objections, like the fact she thinks she's too sexually inexperienced for me. she said she can count the amount of times shes had sex on 1 hand (a lie?).

i rolled through it and eventually told her i did not appreciate the way she was treating me. she did a huge turnaround and started asking if she could make it up to me, then listed all the things she has to offer me in terms of sex.

we made plans to hang, but she's busy for the next week. so i gave her my # and we've been texting

may 3

girl: Where did you live before?
fog: ive lived in many different places :p
girl: Why are you sticking your tongue out? Lmao. It literally sounds like a sexual innuendo because of it *laughing emoji*.

may 4

girl: Did you forget about me? ;P
fog: i usually dont forget about bad little girls with dirty minds who think everything is a sexual innuendo :)
girl: I don't know man, some guys could care less :)
fog: dont feel uncertain, nothing has changed between us :) sometimes i can be a bad texter, but u will have my full attention when ur in my arms
girl: Who said I'd be in your arms? ;)
fog: actually youre right. youll need to say all the right things and have a bit of luck on your side to even entice me to go within 2 meters of u ;p
girl: Ahaha I think you're mistaken. I'm irresistible :).
fog: soo what ur saying is that guys have a hard time keeping their hands off u? *smirking face*
girl: Well....maybe I'm getting ahead of myself since it's subjective ;P
fog: wise words. i guess we will just have to wait and see wont we?
girl: Mhmm
girl: Since it'll depend on various factors...I guess you'll have to like me too, which wasn't off to a good start since you misunderstood me *laughing face"
girl: Also, I think I should mention a few disclaimers so you don't hate me. I have a resting bitch face. I don't hate you. It's just the way I look. I also have a bitchy voice and tend to roll my eyes. That's just who I am :).

i rarely invest this much through text. the reason i am is because of the attainability issue ("did you forget about me?") and because of the fact shes busy for the next little bit.

however i believe my value has gone up since i last asked her to hang, so i am considering getting more aggressive with getting her over rather than just waiting till she frees up.

my "in my arms" comment felt a little weird to me. i was trying to come across as a little boyfriend-y/romantic to inject a little comfort in there. still learning how to deal with conservative girls. theres all sorts of considerations i gotta take into play when trying to take things sexual with them

>